Wake Up | ATEEZ Pirate AU

By yunhos_rasgulla

"I wanted to enjoy my first day of offline Junior College but guess who's here now.... no wait, where am I no... More

Disclaimer
Prologue: I Die with No Regrets
Ch-1: I'm Not Dead, Hello, Annyeonghaseyo
Ch-2: Seonghwa, Don't You Know I'm a Savage
Ch-3: Cookin' Like Chef I'm a 5 Star Michelin
Ch-5: Eat Your Veggies If You Don't Wanna Cry
Ch-6: I Got A Pony Tail
Ch-7: I'm Minsoo, I'm Not Okay
Ch-8: Tch, Hairband
Ch-9: Iced Up Both My Wrists, I Can Barely See The Time
Side Story 1 : Sleepy Hwa
Ch-10: I Trusted You
Ch-11: Play The Ping Pong
(⊙_⊙)?
Side Story 2: The Nightmare
Ch-12: Seungmin in the Building Because I Know You Know We Know Lee Know
Characters Pt.2
(。_。)
Side Story 3: Seongjoo
Side Story: Fanfiction Maker
Ch-13: Back in the game son
COMEBACK
Ch-14: Where's Jackson Wang from China?
Ch-15: Pretty Girl is Always Unnie
Ch-16: Checking Supplies
Ch-17: Pinky Promise
Ch-18: The Ship has Sunk
Ch-19: Let's Start the 2nd Round, Rock-Paper-Scissors
Ch-20: Mnet Dramatic Pauses
Ch-21: The Return
Ch-22: Skkrrt Skkrrt
Ch-23: The Masked Man
Epilogue

Ch-4: I'm Good at All Positions

134 2 1
By yunhos_rasgulla

A/N: This chapter when I was writing became a little longer than I expected.... it's almost double the size of the other chapters so I've divided it in two chapters. So the next chapter might be shorter than usual.

"Cause I'm the one that completes you." 

There was dead silence in the room. I tried to make it sound less weird by repeating myself and saying 'you guys' instead of 'you' but before I could I heard a giggle. Not any regular giggle, it was that Satanic giggle that Hongjoong uses before he starts rapping his verses. Hojung looked terrified of the impact his giggle could have. ATEEZ demon line member indeed.

"You can talk well. We might use you for negotiations if we get caught by the Navy." Hongjoong added.

"So does that mean we're part of the crew?" asked Hojung.

"Yes"

"Thank you so much Hongjoong!"

"You know my name?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure that's what the sand brown one called you."

"You called me blond first and now you're calling me ash brown. Pick one."

"Then I'd pick sand brown."

"Can you guy please not fight?" Hojung asked.

"I don't think it's a fight." Yeosang said. "It's a drama."

"We still get to live here right?" Wonyoung asked.

"Yes, yes, you're not going anywhere." answered an excited San.

"Can we eat now?" Sangeun asked. 

That was the first time he, wait not again, she spoke up. I knew Sangeun was cute and all but it was so weird seeing pirateez whipped for her. Like even San was whipped by her cuteness. I guess that's what being San means.
Everyone made way for her and eventually we all ate. Somehow they were more interested in Wonyoung and Sangeun than we twins or Minhee. Sus.

An hour had passed since we ate and we started organizing the rooms. When Yunho said there were a dozen rooms, I thought they were inhabitable not multiple dungeons. Most of the rooms were filled with bugs, cobwebs, storage units, maps, weapons, rum and day to day items like garments. To be believe that a room existed like this despite Seonghwa being a clean-freak meant two things; one they were good at keeping secrets from Seonghwa and two they never thought someone would actually join them. The second part's kinda sad though. They'd have to do everything in this huge ship. 

In the end we decided to share rooms. Minhee and Yunho were partners, Seonghwa said he was going to sleep alone and so did Jongho. Wooyoung wanted to share the room with Wonyoung but the other member straight out denied it (probably because of his flirty nature in fan fics) so Yeosang said he'd share with her but they fought over that too and she ended up with San while Yeosang ended up with Sangeun. Wooyoung and Hojung shared and as well for me there was another fight. 

The only members left to share a room with were Hongjoong and Mingi. If they were fighting that they want to share a room with me like how they did for Wonyoung then I would have called it main character vibes. But no, everyone was fighting and trying to not share a room with me. The dude literally said that I was good with words and now suddenly no one likes me. They don't think I'm a play boy do they?

But do not fret, a conclusion had to be taken and the ultimate weapon was used. The weapon that is used by everyone in the K-Pop industry and maybe even the world.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Rock, paper, scissors.

They played best of 3 to decide my roommate and Hongjoong lost much to my pleasure and Seonghwa's displeasure. It was already 6pm now. I went to prepare dinner. I didn't make anything too heavy since lunch was heavy as it was. Just simple curd rice with some pomegranates. It might sound weird but I'm telling you it tastes awesome. My mom usually puts a lot of chili and cucumber in it but I chose to omit cucumbers and reduce the proportion of chilis.

"We haven't officially introduce ourselves right? I'm Yoon Minsoo."

"And I'm Yoon Hojung"

"I'm Yoon Minhee"

"Yoon Wonyoung here"

"My name is Yoon Sangeun."

Sangeun received a lot of "Oh my God, she's so cute. She's so adorable! Are you guys even siblings?"

"Actually we're not full siblings. Wonyoung and Sangeun have the same mother, me and Hojung have the same mother and Minsoo has a different mother. We all have the same father though." Minhee explained.

"I'm the Captain of this ship, Kim Hongjoong."

"I'm the Quartermaster, Park Seonghwa."

"Wait, you're not a chef?"

"No?" he raised his eyebrow. "But I'm responsible for gathering food and water supplies."

That would explain what happened at the kitchen. He didn't give me 10 because he wasn't the chef himself. Why did they all look at Seonghwa for the decision if he wasn't the cook? Basically, I'm was not supposed to run for Seonghwa's position. Now I feel kinda stupid.

"I'm the Master Gunner, Song Mingi."

"I'm Kang Yeosang, the Surgeon."

"I'm the Sailing Master, Jeong Yunho."

"I'm the Cook and sniper, Jung Wooyoung."

"I'm the Master-at-Arms and former spy, Choi San." 

"You were a spy?" Sangeun asked. I was too stunned to speak.

"I used to work for the Navy, only for a year though. I came to know that my brother joined a pirate crew so I tried to save him by telling him not to join but he was too stubborn. I couldn't protect him anymore so I left the Navy to join ATEEZ. When I joined the crew, I came to know he didn't need any saving but I am glad to be by my brother's side now. Technically I didn't resign so I'm a wanted pirate now."

That is practically the best way to include San's duality in an AU. His soft side is shown with the people he trusts and has a demon side when he is at his work. In this case, it would be a fight. His brother had to be Jongho. He was the only one who wasn't introduced yet so I can't guess him and neither can the others.

"You look skinny for someone who used to be in the Navy." said Hojung.

"Actually we were taken care by the government so Navy agents tend to be healthier. I used to be buff before but after being in this crew I lost quite some muscle since we had to build up trust. They thought I would be a double agent for the Navy so I starved a few days to gain their trust. It might sound harsh but they're really nice people. Jongho often sneaked food but I refused to eat because if I ate it would show my disobedience to the crew. That would only make things worse. That was a few months ago but now it's all great."

So he just went from Fireworks San to Wave San real quick. Nice.

"So Jongho is your brother I believe? I asked.

"Yes, I'm the Carpenter, Choi Jongho."

"So you and San are brothers." asked Sangeun. He really was interested in his fan fic counter-part. How cute.

"Yes" answered Jongho.

"You don't have a boatswain?" asked Minhee. That was a genius question. A boatswain is one of the most crucial roles in a ship. A boatswain manages all the equipment and is responsible for the maintenance of a ship.

"No, not yet. We're still searching for one. I hope that explains the rooms." said Yunho.

"Ah! Wouldn't you assign a boatswain first then?" Wonyoung asked.

"How about you, Minsoo?" Seonghwa said as he smirked.

"I don't think I'm that responsible. I'd rather start as a cooper since I don't have much experience. How about Hojung? He's good at all positions."

"Me? Captain, I would love to take that position. As long as I don't have to deal with 5-year olds anything is fine."

"Then Hojung shall be the boatswain, Wonyoung the second cook, Minsoo the cooper and would our lovely ladies be the deckhand?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 437 17
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞.❝ ❝𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞.❝ ⌘➥________________________________✶❥ Nam Joyce wanted to stay unnoticed in h...
3.9K 343 67
ATEEZ fanfiction [VIOLENCE, CURSE WORDS, A GLIMPSE OF BOYSLOVE!! DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT] I apologize for my english in advance. It's not my nat...
151K 4.8K 27
A story in which Y/n falls for her older brother's bestfriend. What will happen between them? Started: 3/16/19 Completed: 3/14/20 Rankings: #1 In Ate...
8.9K 282 32
Editing status: not yet Ateez pirate au They all looked at each other then at seonghwa waiting for his conformation, "We'll help only on one conditi...