Wake Up | ATEEZ Pirate AU

By yunhos_rasgulla

"I wanted to enjoy my first day of offline Junior College but guess who's here now.... no wait, where am I no... More

Disclaimer
Prologue: I Die with No Regrets
Ch-1: I'm Not Dead, Hello, Annyeonghaseyo
Ch-3: Cookin' Like Chef I'm a 5 Star Michelin
Ch-4: I'm Good at All Positions
Ch-5: Eat Your Veggies If You Don't Wanna Cry
Ch-6: I Got A Pony Tail
Ch-7: I'm Minsoo, I'm Not Okay
Ch-8: Tch, Hairband
Ch-9: Iced Up Both My Wrists, I Can Barely See The Time
Side Story 1 : Sleepy Hwa
Ch-10: I Trusted You
Ch-11: Play The Ping Pong
(⊙_⊙)?
Side Story 2: The Nightmare
Ch-12: Seungmin in the Building Because I Know You Know We Know Lee Know
Characters Pt.2
(。_。)
Side Story 3: Seongjoo
Side Story: Fanfiction Maker
Ch-13: Back in the game son
COMEBACK
Ch-14: Where's Jackson Wang from China?
Ch-15: Pretty Girl is Always Unnie
Ch-16: Checking Supplies
Ch-17: Pinky Promise
Ch-18: The Ship has Sunk
Ch-19: Let's Start the 2nd Round, Rock-Paper-Scissors
Ch-20: Mnet Dramatic Pauses
Ch-21: The Return
Ch-22: Skkrrt Skkrrt
Ch-23: The Masked Man
Epilogue

Ch-2: Seonghwa, Don't You Know I'm a Savage

221 4 3
By yunhos_rasgulla

"Very nice! Jongho, let's sell them to the market."

The author had to use this side of Seonghwa. Bad boy Seonghwa seems nice in fan fics.......... but this was terrifying. I had to make a good impression if I had to survive. It was at this moment that Captain Hongjoong came.

"You're going to sell them in the market?"

"They're young and we could make some quick money."

I couldn't let them get sold. I couldn't be a coward and let it go. The protagonist wannabe side of me wanted to take action. Maybe not as protecting Wooyoung and Mingi from Earth but as Minsoo who is a caring sibling and wants to take care of the oldest and youngest, even if it was a suicide task. On the other hand, this is a fanfic we're taking about. Stowaways don't get killed by ATEEZ, they only get killed by the antagonists or they don't die at all. There have been exceptions but since Seonghwa is typical, I was placing my bet that this wasn't an exceptional case.

"Aren't you the Pirate King?" I said rising from my position.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" said the Captain.

I'm pretty sure that the author was a Seven Deadly Sins enthusiast. I could hear his "Well, well, well" the way Meliodas says it. Too bad this was in only one language or I could've heard him say it like the original in Japanese.

"Just a pair of twins who are not interested in getting their sisters sold." Hojung said.

"And who may you both be?" Seonghwa asked.

"None of your business." answered Wonyoung.

"None of you business in your dream world. This is ATEEZ's boat and you siblings have no right to not follow what we say." Seonghwa said sternly.

"Was this Seonghwa's revenge on Wooyoung. How did always he get these traits? Was the author listening to 'What I said' by Victon or what? No wait, Seonghwa had blondish brown hair, so this had to be inception or wave. Hongjoong has red hair, so this must be Wave era. Sad, I really wanted to see blue Joong but he isn't the real Joong so it doesn't count right? It's a fanfic written in 2019. I wonder if its before or after wonderland was released. Maybe after since they're kinda aggressive. Weren't they aggressive in Say My Name? Wait they've always been agressive. Wave was probably their not aggressive era other than Eternal Sunshine. Would 'The Real' be counted as aggressive? I guess maybe not since it has more of a comical approach. Maybe they were probably listening to Savage by ACE since it also came out in 2019." I ranted to myself in my head.

"What are you staring at Captain?" Jongho asked.

"It's ok. She just has a habit of spacing out." Minhee added.

"So you call him Captain?" I asked.

"Yes?? What else would I call him?"

"I don't know? I was expecting H-, wait what? Hy-, H-. Hy-"

"H-h-h- what? Aren't you gonna finish what you said?"

The author must've been a new kpop stan. Hyung isn't in her vocabulary. I honestly found it weird cause everyone knows hyung, oppa, nuna and unni when they're new to kpop. That's like basic kpop stan knowledge.

"Do you call him oppa?" I asked.

"Oppa? Why would I say that?" answered Jongho.

So the author had oppa but not hyung in their vocabulary. Just great! Now I just made it awkward for everyone here.

"No nothing."

Hongjoong was looking at us like we were some alien creature, not that we weren't but we were just as confused as he was. That's when I realised I made a terrible first impression. Sucks to be me I guess.

"Who do you think you are?" Hongjoong asked.

"Me? I'm a great cook. You guys are looking for one aren't you? This is a pretty new boat judging by the design and you guys might have just turned 20. Your crew is pretty young. I'm pretty sure me and Wonyoung call help out in the kitchen. I'm telling you we could be better than this blond one here." I said carefully as to not spill details on knowing who they were.

"How did you know that-" Jongho started but I wouldn't let him finish. Seonghwa, as much as I love you, I also have a will to be useful or they'll definitely make me shark food. This is a story of how how Hongjoong became a pirate king I suppose. Jongho's reaction confirmed that they were new and this was the best opportunity I had. Seonghwa, I'm coming for your job.

"Right, where's the kitchen? We can help out!" Wonyoung cried.

I could sense that he, no wait I mean she was worried. She wanted to live and had every right. It's not like we have any idea of how these characters used to be before we took over their bodies. The only one who knew a bit backstory was Hojung. There's a very strong chance that he's the protagonist. If this Minsoo can cook, I can definitely take advantage of his traits. I'm glad I at least read the profile.

"I can offer jobs to you both, but what about your other sisters and your brother?" Hongjoong said.

Wait sisters, I totally forgot about San. I have to get all of them safe and sound. I need to discuss their profiles if I need to strategize our escape.

"We'll let you know by tonight. We have to restore our sanity before working on anything." Hojung said with a smirk.

"Right, we'll show you the kitchen. If you don't impress us then all of you are walking down the plank." said an irritant Seonghwa.

We walked up the stairs to the top deck of the ship. There I saw the other members, no wait pirates sitting tired. All of them had Wave era styling. Platinum blond San, maroon Mingi, blue-haired Yunho, light brown with curls Yeosang, navy blue Wooyoung and the already seen sand brown Seonghwa, ash brown Jongho and red haired Honjoong.
(Pic given below for reference-

A/N: Not gonna lie when I saw this pic I thought the shoe was floating then I came to know that it's Hongjoong's shoe because the socks were camouflaging)

"You finally listened to my advice and got workers?" said Yeosang.

"Yay, new friends!" exclaimed Mingi.

"No new friends Mingi. They're stowaways. They've been given a small task. If they fail they die." Seonghwa said.

I made way directly into the kitchen with Wonyoung. I searched up the drawers for anything I could cook. My vegetarian self would probably never survive here since Hongjoong hates vegetables but little does he know that the food we have is very different from whatever he had to eat in that MAMA commercial. I told Wonyoung to make any chicken recipe he, no she knew and I told him I'd make something with veggies but he wouldn't come to know that it has veggies. I first boiled rice since that would be the main dish and the gravy would have veggies but I'd mix them well.

"Hey, are there no vegetables here?" I asked Seonghwa since he was supervising the cooking process.

"No, captain hate vegetables so none of us have any vegetables except carrots."

"Except carrots?"

"Ya, we need good eyes on the mast so I force them to have carrots."

"How do you guys poop if you don't any vegetables?"

"What"

"What? Did I say something wrong? You need fibre intake."

"You just cook. Don't care about our lifestyle."

One lesson learned, I don't who is meant to be shipped with who but the author is definitely a SeongJoong shipper. To make Hongjoong eat carrots must be something but I'm sorry Seonghwa, I'm here to take your place as a cook and I WILL make him eat veggies even if he's an ff character.

A/N: Merry Christmas to all my readers!!
          Have a SANta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 308 15
"You fucked him.. Didn't you?" "Guilty" - - - - Mingi: Top/Dom Jongho: Bottom/Sub *DISCLAIMER* This story is purely FICTIONAL and does NOT represent...
11.3K 573 50
You thought you would be spending the rest of your life tending to the hotel your family ran. While you knew it was common to see bandits come and go...
12.6K 437 17
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞.❝ ❝𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞.❝ ⌘➥________________________________✶❥ Nam Joyce wanted to stay unnoticed in h...
26K 1.4K 73
When I was on my way to reach ateez's concert getting Stucked in a fanfic was the least thing that I expected. But it would have been better if I wou...