Lover..... (Legacies AU)

By tvduxlarry

The salvatore boarding school has never been a safe place, but with Hope mikaelson it has never been more vul... More

Prologue
1. Gone Too Far..
2. Can we just get over with this?
3. I Miss You..
4. That person did not care
5. Back Home
6. New Day Same Prey
7. Love In Disguise
8. Trouble In Paradise
9. Tryouts
10. How can I forget?
11. Hallouween
12. How can I love myself?
13. Happy 16th
14. Miss Mystic Falls
15. What do I have to be thankful for?
16. Work-Mas
17. A New Year
18. You always come back home..
19. Founder's Day
20. In Another Life
21. The day It all Ended
22. Valentines
23. The Fundraiser
24. When They Died.....
26. Happy Birthday..
27. Prom Queen
28. Senior Party
29. Goodbyes
30. The Baddest Bitch
31. Back to square 1
32. Epiphany
33. The Unraveling
34. Another Side
35. History

25. The Devil's Birthday

236 12 40
By tvduxlarry

Okay guys so this chapter should be interesting because in this you will finally figure out how the hell Kathrine came and if you have not figured it out yet and all let me just tell you that this chapter is like on Kathrine's birthday so you all should be ready.

Also do not kill for after seeing the top pic because it has no hizzie pic but trust me there is a hizzie scene just trust me on that one. Also after reading this chapter tell me who I should bring back because once you understand how Kathrine came back you will realize why Klaus cannot.

Anyways let's begin.

MARCH 8TH 2030

So today was the devil's birthday, literally. Of course tho the students of the boarding school had no idea that today was her birthday. They thought it was just another day that they were going to research and work.

Bonnie knew and she wanted to tell them because who knows maybe the day Kathrine decides to massacre a whole school is on her birthday, sounds like her. 

Either ways Bonnie had told all the members of the super squad as Mg likes to call it to the study hall to inform them before they dive in that.

Hope was obviously confused as to why would Bonnie keep a meeting at noon to tell something, but Hope being Hope she was already there busy studying at the study hall at 7 in the morning.

Hope and Lizzie were on much better terms now and Hope made Lizzie try beignets, but at first Lizzie said that she had tried them and she had hated them but it only took some time before Hope persuaded Lizzie into trying one and Lizzie actually liked them.

So like clockwork, Hope used to wake up at 6, and order her Beignets and Lizzie used to just take the ones Hope left as one plated was good enough for two and then both of them would work and research till about at night when they had a moment for themselves.

At night time both of them had a ritual of a sort where before sleeping they used to chat and catch up about the day and that time was the time of the day both of them looked towards to more than ever.

It was only a recent tradition but Hope and Lizzie loved talking every night before going to sleep it even helped with Hope's nightmares that usually occurred around this time of the year.

Josie being positive like how she is, she imagined that the whole thing was something related to some good news and update on this whole Kathrine thing and how they figured everything out, Josie used too come at 8 but she figured out that Hope was reaching earlier then so did she.

Penelope and Mg had grown in their friendship, they were quite the comedic duo now and Ethan and Lizzie were also trying being friends and till now they were pretty successful about it, Lizzie even laughed when Ethan was around so that was a step up.

Hope and Josie were already sitting at their usual desk in front of the books because they were probably working the hardest on this.

Hope was sitting with both of her legs crossed and Josie was standing near the table and reading a book for malivore and Kathrine and what not. 

"Hope, I was thinking and didn't you mention that Malivore left you in the cage while you were in transition" said Josie as she turned towards Hope

"Yeah but he went to Kaleb and all to talk to them at that point" said Hope not taking her eyes off the book.

"For 45 minutes?" said Josie as Hope turned her gaze towards Josie thinking she was on something.

"That does sound weird if I am being honest" said Hope

"Well, I have a theory what if when you were gone he did something that we are not aware of" said Josie

"Like bring Kathrine back somehow" said Hope

"Yeah" replied Josie

"Well, that makes a lot of sense when you think about it" said Hope as she smiled a little.

While Hope and Josie were talking Ethan and Lizzie were coming in the study hall. Ethan was just wearing a pair of jeans and a simple blue and white top whereas Lizzie was wearing a red crop top and matching red jeans that displayed her perfectly toned thin stomach.

As Lizzie and Ethan walked in both of them were laughing at something Josie and Hope were obviously not aware of and behind them followed Mg and Penelope who Josie could not take her gaze off of from.

"You know what maybe Bonnie will announce that Kathrine is dead" said Lizzie

"Considering our luck Kathrine would have killed Bonnie and sent us a message for her" said Ethan as both of them chuckled.

"Well either ways if we do not get something out of this then there was no point of my outfit" said Lizzie

"Hi five to that" said Ethan as he fived her.

Meanwhile Penelope and Mg were taking their seats as they chose the one at the back so that no one could really catch them talking with Penelope's spell.

"You know what when I first met you I thought you were a real bitch" said Mg

"What changed?" said Penelope

"Oh I still think you are a bitch I just have come to like that about you" said Mg

"Well at least you like that about me Josie hates that about me" said Penelope

"She hates that you do not tell her what is going on, not that you are a bitch" said Mg

"She hates I would not tell her who I killed" said Penelope

"Who could you have killed that would be as bad as what Josie is probably thinking right now?" said Mg

"It is much worse trust me" said Penelope

Before anyone could talk anymore Bonnie walked in the room and everyone got up from their seats to stand next to Bonnie who was standing with the help of the bar.

"Okay so many of you might be wondering why I called you here" said Bonnie as everyone looked at each other.

Penelope was standing on the far left and Mg next to her and Ethan next to Mg and Lizzie next to Ethan and Hope on Lizzie's right and Josie on the far right.

"Today is Kathrine's birthday" said Bonnie as everyone was shocked for a while.

"Some of you might wonder how it is relevant but if she is gonna strike at us it might be today so I want all of you to be ready" said Bonnie as everyone was a little scared on what might happen.

"Also do you have any theories on Kathrine yet?" said Bonnie

"We actually do have a few" said Josie

"yeah, we all texted and we all have some things but we planned to discuss them together and put the pieces we found together" said Mg

"Okay well then go on" said Bonnie as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Okay so, I think that remember the lost bell and all? well we were all thinking on we cannot take it from there because it will no fit, but Malivore in Landon's body could easily take it and swallow it " said Ethan

"Yeah because that will make sense as no one would have noticed a simple guy going up and down a tower" said Mg

"That is a good theory but what would Malivore do with it?" said Josie

There was a silence as everyone was a little confused at first but then Lizzie spoke up, "Me and penelope were doing some research the other day and remember for we figured out Malivore's abilities?" said Lizzie pointing to Penelope

"yeah, it can intake and extract" said Penelope

"Exactly so what if it can extract things from the bell" said Lizzie

"And the bell contained hell where we locked Kathrine but with enough power of sacrificial magic it would have been easy to extract her form the bell" said Bonnie as everyone gave a smile thinking they have figured it out.

"But wait-" said Hope as everyone looked towards her confused as to what she figured out.

"But in magical history we read that she was aging and that she was a human, so how did she stop the aging and probably became a vampire" said Hope

"She probably had a witch do something" said Josie

"Yeah I think that must be something simple not much will come out of it" said Bonnie as everyone smiled knowing they figured out everything.

It was a good day for the salvatore boarding school and that day they had a big feast and chatted and had fun and Lizzie was a little late as usual but she was looking forward to talking to Hope like they did every day nowadays.

As Lizzie entered the suite to the main seating area she kept her coat on the coat stand and she took off her heels as she started to walk upstairs to the rooms of Hope and Lizzie. 

Lizzie first went into her bedroom to take off her makeup and all and she changed herself into her nightwear and closed the main door and she was about to knock on Hope's room but the door was already slightly open, enough for Lizzie to take a little peak inside.

As Lizzie peaked she could see Hope and Josie sitting on Hope's bed and both of them smiling at each other at something funny that Josie said.

Lizzie felt betrayed as she thought Hope had replaced Josie in her place, she thought that the time she imagined to be the best was not the best time of the day for Hope.

Lizzie walked back to her room and she made a promise to herself, that she would be friends with Hope and nothing else because anything more could end in only one way and that was brutal hear break for her.

Lizzie slept that night trying not to worry but Little did she know that about five minutes after she went to her room Hope made sure that Josie was out of the room unaware of the fact that Lizzie had already seen them

Hope that night stayed up the whole night trying to Hope that Lizzie would be somewhere and would be coming to her and that she would be there for her.

But Lizzie did not come.

Okay guys please do not murder me for this. I am sorry this was bad but while writing this I had just figured out that Lizzie is gonna be a heretic by the next episode and I cannot breathe like I am literally incapable of breathing at this point so please excuse me.

Please comment, vote, follow and add this to your reading lists I appreciate any one of you doing any of these. 

Take care love yall.

Lizzie heretic era will begin soon enough.

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.7K 53
No one tells you how much things will hurt when those you love most are ripped from your life. It's been seven years since Hope and Henry Mikaelson h...
67.3K 1.4K 29
After the sudden yet unknown disappearance of Hope Mikaelson and the defeat of Malivore, the Salvatore School is back up and running smoothly without...
38.2K 1.2K 21
The next story following "A Secret To Be Kept". It's been a little over a year since Hope proposed to Josie and she said yes. Josie has finally grad...
206K 6.2K 23
"i'm just trying to keep you safe-" "but why? i'm perfectly capable of protecting myself." "because i'm in love with you!" or in which the salvatore...