You In My Heart

By jensoopresident

One-shots and Multi-shots for Jensoo Will mostly be fluff More

Take Care
Bittersweet: The Beginning
Bittersweet: The End
Game Over
Bad Date
Ride With Me: Our Start
Ride With Me: As Far As We Go
For My Love : Lying Under The Stars
For My Love : Coming Back
Shots
WINNER! : Round 1
WINNER! : Round 2
WINNER!: Final Round
Trapped
Choosing You
Tutor: Session 1
Tutor: Session 2
Tutor: Session 3
Tutor: Session 4
Tutor: Session 5
Tutor: Last Session
Vacation
Shoot: Day 1
Shoot: Day 2
Shoot: Day 3
Shoot: Last Days
Shoot: My Model
The Less I Know The Better
Missed You
On Guard: Part 1
On Guard: Part 2
On Guard: Part 3
On Guard: Part 4
On Guard: Part 5
Danger
Rival: No Time For Us
Rival: When is it our time?
Rival: Seconds With You
Rival: Our Time
Swish! : Game 2
Swish! : Game 3
Coffee
Unknown Mistake: 1
Unknown Mistake: 2
Unknown Mistake: 3
Really Really
Accidental Marriage: Pt 1
Accidental Marriage: Pt 2
Accidental Marriage: Pt 3
Accidental Marriage: Pt 4
Accidental Marriage: Pt 5
Accidental Marriage: Pt 6
Accidental Marriage: Pt 7
Unbloomed
Agent Kim: Final Mission
Agent Kim: New Kill
Agent Kim: The Fall
Agent Kim: The Last
Love Tech
Collide - 1

Swish! : Game 1

2.3K 137 18
By jensoopresident

Jennie Kim. Jisoo's first love.

They have been put in the same school since kindergarten. Jisoo was even sure they would be going to the same University if fate had her back again.

Jennie always took her interest. She took everyone's interest to be honest. In Jisoo's eyes Jennie and 'Perfect' were synonyms.

They have been seeing each other since birth, funnily enough they weren't friends. Maybe if Jisoo didn't constantly bother her for her attention it would've been different.

From hogging the swings as a child to stealing her homework as a teen, she was always by Jennie, annoying her in one way or another. She just wanted Jennie to look back at her for once.

But they were too different. And no matter how many times people told Jisoo, she knew opposites really don't attract.

The only good thing Jisoo had were her friends and basketball. While she had to rely on basketball to get a scholarship, Jennie already bagged one with academics alone.

Seeing the girl never show interest in her and getting other engagements that kept her busy, Jisoo decided to stop annoying Jennie altogether.

But then came the day, Jennie voluntarily came to Jisoo without her bothering the girl.

"You want my help?" Jisoo's eyes almost bulged out. "Really?"

Jennie nodded shyly. "I'll do anything you want back. Just help me with this once. And no cheeky comments!"

"Of course! Just tell me what you want."

"I need to learn how to play basketball."

"Ehh?" Jisoo's sudden change in demeanor bothered Jennie.

"You can't help me?"

"No, No, Of course I can. It's just...why me?" She pointed to herself in question.

"W-Well, I see you play. You're good. Just help me. I have a week to learn." Jennie impatiently spoke.

"A week? You only need a day with me." Jisoo smugly smirked. She one-strapped her bag and backed to the door. "Meet me at the park. See you at six, Kim."

"Bye!" Jennie nervously shouted, taking her own self by surprise at the volume of her voice.

The raven was too busy running in joy to hear her. She could barely contain herself. For the first time since they met, her and Jennie would be hanging out. Alone.

----------

This was supposed to be easy. Jisoo was only supposed to teach her the basics and tire her out enough to slyly ask her out to get some boba at Seulgi's workplace and walk her home.

But the second she saw Jennie in those shorts and only a tank top, her whole itinerary collapsed. It was more important to make sure she wouldn't blurt something horrific about how much she was enjoying the view.

But even worse, the moment she saw Jennie dribble the ball oddly with her palms, the whole hot look disappeared in front of her eyes.

"Basketball is easy as long as you learn to have control of the ball." Jisoo tossed it to Jennie with a strong chest pass, which caused her to stumble back a bit and knocked the air out of her chest.

"One lap around the court while you dribble the ball. The second you stop, you have to go back to the start and redo your lap." Jennie was surprised to see Jisoo so strict. She thought the girl would joke around like always.

"Like this?" She began carefully bouncing the ball up and down, she was almost 70% finished when it bounced out of hand. Jisoo caught it and threw it back to her.

She would be a liar if she said she didn't slightly enjoy watching Jennie struggle.

"Again." Jennie nodded, and ran back to the start with the ball. And once again just as she almost finished, it flew out of her hold. They kept this up until Jennie had successfully finished eight full laps around the court.

"Come on. I wanna learn how to get it in." She whined to Jisoo who hid a smile that threatened to break out.

"Two more laps, this time you run." Jennie huffed out air before following the instructions. It took her longer than her earlier eight laps.

By the time she finished, she didn't even want to play anymore.

"Okay, that's enough for warming up,"

"Warm up?" Looking at Jisoo in disbelief, Jennie struggled to catch her breath. "This was a warm up?"

"Yes? Come on, stop playing around and let's start shooting."

Bringing the ball back, Jennie positioned herself right in the middle of the court and began shooting at the net. Running back and forth to grab the ball.

"Wow..."

"I know right." Jennie proudly grinned.

"Your aim is worse than an eight year old Jisoo."

"Excuse me?!"

"You attempted seventeen shots but only got two in. That's like..."

"Eleven percent success rate, I know."

"At least, you're good at something, princess." She smirked, making her way to Jennie. "Now watch my form and get the rebound."

Jisoo shot at the net while Jennie stood underneath, waiting to get the ball and pass it back to her.

"You were closer!"

"My shots were three pointers, yours were a two, Jennie."

"You're stronger." She argued once again.

"Nine out of ten shots. We're around the same height and weight." The girl was now sulking under the net.

"Come here." The younger one ignored Jisoo. "Jen. Come here." Her deep voice was soft enough to be followed.

Jennie dragged her feet across the pavement, slowly making her way to Jisoo.

"Hold." She passed the ball to her and she weakly caught it.

Turning Jennie by her shoulder, Jisoo's arms followed her own to place onto the hands that held the ball.

She shuddered when she felt Jisoo's breath in her ear. The older was too busy shifting Jennie's arms to a good form to notice.

"Now shoot." She threw the ball with all her force, looking at Jisoo rather than the net.

"Yes! See! It's just your form."

"Yeah. Form." Jennie remained in a daze and had to have Jisoo help her shoot the rest of their time together. By the time they ended, it was getting dark and her mom had called her to go to the convenience store before she came home.

"It's fine, you don't have to."

"I'm not letting you go alone. It's dark and we live near each other." Jisoo walked Jennie to the nearest store and fidgeted with the ball in place while she waited for her to finish shopping.

Seeing how Jennie was tired from their practice, Jisoo offered to carry the bags home. She waited until Jennie went inside to take her leave.

----------

"You haven't told me why you need to learn so badly."

"It's a secret." Jennie giggled, stealing the ball from Jisoo to shoot. They have been practicing for five days now and Jisoo promised to play a game with her for today.

"Hey! No secret between coaches and players."

"Or what?"

"Or I'll give you a special practice this weekend." Smirking mischievously, Jisoo guarded up way too closely on Jennie.

"I don't mind, Coachchu. I have no plans anyway." Jennie stuck her tongue out and shot again only to have Jisoo block her.

"Aww, you wanna stay with me so bad, Jendeuk?" Jisoo grabbed the rebound and dribbled back to get a good three-pointer

"Keep dreaming, I just want to be better." Jennie guarded up right in front of her, making it harder to dribble in control.

Jisoo moved closer enough to see every detail in Jennie's eyes. The ball stopped moving and so did Jennie.

"I think you're good enough for me."

The swish of the net was heard and Jisoo stepped back with the same smirk on her lips when Jennie's lips parted in surprise.

She had managed to get it in with one hand while distracting the brunette.

"Plus, I have practice. I've been ditching it and I'm sure Hyo unnie is furious."

"Can I tag along?" Jennie perked up at the idea of watching her play with her team.

"Sure." She looked up to see the gloomy sky. "Let's get going before it starts raining."

Jisoo offered Jennie her sweater and watched the girl zip it up and mellow in its warmth.

"You can keep it." Jisoo looked away to hide her suddenly bright red cheeks. "It looks better on you anyway."

----------

"Finally, the captain shows up to practice." Lisa hit her back with force. "You're lucky Coach Hyo hasn't been here."

"She hasn't? Why? Is she sick?"

"Nope. Just busy with her friend's wedding prep."

"Cool. Jennie will be joining us for this practice." Jisoo pointed back to the girl with her thumb. "So, you better not throw the ball near the bleachers."

"I don't get outs, tell that to Seul." She jogged off to the rest of the team waiting for Jisoo to join.

Jisoo set down her duffel bag near Jennie and watched her pick it up and set it on her lap.

"If it gets too boring you could just leave. I'll come every fifteen minutes for a drink, just let me know if you wanna go."

Assuring Jisoo she plans to stay, she watched the girl jog to the team and figure out positions.

Just a week and they had managed to get closer. It was quite easy with Jisoo constantly flirting with Jennie while she took them as a joke and kept a playful atmosphere.

Jennie was taken back to see their dribbling drills consisted of running around the full court for almost twenty rounds yet no one batted an eye. Shooting drills were much more chaotic.

By the time Jisoo called for a proper game, Jennie was out for breath from just watching.

It was much different seeing Jisoo take the lead with the team. She arranged positions and called out for corrections the whole time. It was rather friendly yet firm.

Something about a sweaty Jisoo taking the lead and being so demanding brought a weird feeling to Jennie's guts. She assumed it was simply because the girl used to behave rather childishly when it came to her.

"Alright! Get in the shower, you guys stink!"

"Shut up, you smell worse." Jeong fired back, putting Jisoo in a headlock. Jennie flinched with the sudden movement.

The raven slipped out and jogged over to Jennie, still smiling. It was time to part but Jennie didn't want to.

"Come on, I'll bring you home." Sweat dripped from her body as she grabbed the duffel bag and walked a bit farther from Jennie.

Not before they could get out of the gym, Jennie pulled on Jisoo's sweaty shirt.

"Can we..."

"Hmm?" Jisoo stared at her, waiting for her to speak. Jennie was fiddling with Jisoo's jersey shyly.

"Can we get something to drink first?"

"Sure. Do you wanna wait for Seul? She's on her way to work at the nearby boba place."

"N-No, I have somewhere to be later. Could we both go? Just us?"

"S-Sure." Jisoo rubbed the back of her neck, following behind Jennie. She didn't want to get her hopes up but does this mean something?

----------
Just a quick messy multi shot since I haven't updated this in so long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 625 15
A variety of oneshots devoted to Rosé and readers! Enjoy!💜
798 17 12
A book full of oneshots and stories of your favorite kpop girls. ONGOING
8K 201 7
Could be a one shot compilation.