"Memories" -Jaewoo

Door joongstiddie

Jungwoo and his friends decide to try out a dangerous spell, not expecting how badly it might go wrong... (S... Meer

{ 1 }
{ 2 }
{ 3 }
{ 5 }
{ 8 }
{ 6 }
{ 9 }
{ 7 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22, diary chapter }
{ 23, end }
β™‘ Author's note β™‘
Update?

{ 4 }

536 34 3
Door joongstiddie

'What are you doing here?', Jaehyun says to a beautiful woman standing in front of him.

'Aren't you happy to see me Jae? So sweet of you.', the woman rolls her eyes.

'I'm sorry Jennie. You already visited last week so your sudden visit is a bit unexpected.', Jaehyun laughs nervously.

The girl named Jennie looks shocked as she looks at the human hiding behind Jaehyun.

'Jaehyun, who is that?', she asks.

'Jennie, it's not what you think-'

'Send him back to the human world right now.', the woman demands.

'I can't, it's a long story but I'm making him stay here for a week and then-'

'If he isn't to any use of you within the week, you'd kill him.', she finished Jaehyun's sentence.

'That's not...', Jaehyun stuggles to find words.

'Jaehyun don't you remember what you promised me... Don't you remember what I've been through? The incident that took place years ago? Did everything that happened mean nothing to you at all!?'

Jaehyun grabs her shoulder and drags her away. The things they're saying now inaudible to Jungwoo.

He starts wondering what that was all about. Who is that woman? What is she to Jaehyun? What do people keep mistaking this situation for?

If Jungwoo remembers correctly...

~~
'I'm keeping him here for a week. I have my reasons. I'd appreciate if you could inform as many demons as you can about him, so they wont try to kill him. Great punishment awaits anyone who harms this human.', Jaehyun answers.

'But boss... Don't you remember what-'

The demon gets cut off imediatly by his boss. 'Shut it! This isn't like that. Now if you don't mind, I'm trying to pass.', Jaehyun says angrily.

The guy imediatly steps aside. The boss violently grabs Jungwoo by the arm and drags him closer to himself.
~~

'That demon also seemed to want to remind him of something that happened in the past, just like the woman just now.', Jungwoo thinks to himself.

The human looks to the two people arguing as to his surprise the woman is walking up to him.

Jaehyun seems to be standing  as still as a statue.

'I'm sorry about everything that happened here, Jungwoo. I'll be sending you back to the human world now, Okay?', Jennie says sweetly.

'Okay, thank you very much.', Jungwoo says.

'You will most likely forget everything that happened here, and sadly enough I can't choose the exact location of where to send you so sorry for that.'

Jennie cups Jungwoo's face with her hands and touches foreheads. 'Close your eyes.', she says.

Jungwoo does as she says and starts feeling light headed.

...

Jungwoo opens his eyes slowly and rubs his head.

'Where am I?', he whispers.

The boy looks around and seems to be in a forest.

'How did I get here?', he wonders, not remembering the days he spent inside the giant mansion of the demon boss.

'Jungwoo?', he hears a fimiliar voice question in the distance. He turns his head and a tall figure runs his way.

'Jungwoo!!!', the tall figure now hugging Jungwoo.

'Lucas...', Jungwoo says.

'How did you get here???', Lucas asks, but before Jungwoo can even answer he keeps talking. 'I'm so glad I found you!'

'How long was I gone for?', Jungwoo asks.

'About a week. But that doesn't matter, I'm just happy you're back.'

Jungwoo hugs the relieved guy back and smiles. 'I don't remember what happened, I just suddenly woke up in the woods after I wanted to back out of the spell we where doing.'

'Yeah, when you said that you wanted to stop and let go of our hands, we all opened our eyes and you disappeared. That was honestly scary, we where pretty sure you vanished forever, we even called the police and told them everything and asked them to help us find you back.', Lucas explains.

'I was so scared when I just randomly woke up here in the woods. I'm so glad you found me immediatly.'

Lucas breaks the hug and nods. 'Come on let's go back to my place.'

Jungwoo takes Lucas' hand to stand up and they walk over to his house together.

...

'You're back soon from your walk?', Lucas' mom asks as he enters the door.

'Look who I found laying in the woods!', Lucas says happily.

'Oh my! Jungwoo! Lucas was so worried about you!', the mother stands up and walks over to the boys.

She gives Jungwoo a quick hug and wipes off the leaves that where sticking to his back.

'Let's call the number of that one police man and report to him that you're back.', Mrs. Wong takes out her phone and calls the police man.

Lucas takes Jungwoo to his kitchen and gives him a chocolate bar to eat. 'You must be hungry.'

'Thanks Jaehyun.', Jungwoo thanks him.

'Jaehyun?', Lucas asks.

'Who's Jaehyun?', Jungwoo looks confused at his friend.

'You just called me Jaehyun?', Lucas says.

'What? I just said thanks Lucas?'

'No you didn't. You called me Jaehyun?'

'I don't know anyone named Jaehyun, you must've misheard me.'

'Yeah probably.'

They stop the argument and Jungwoo continues eating his chocolate.

He suddenly stops and looks at Lucas. 'Aah, I'm getting a déjà vu.'

'That's weird. I've never given you a chocolate bar before.', Lucas lifts an eyebrow.

'Yeah, weird.'

'Jungwoo, if you finish your chocolate I have to bring you to the police station. They're going to ask you some questions.', Lucas' mother says.

Jungwoo nods and gives her a thumbs up.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

29.2K 1.7K 31
" 𝙸 πš πšŠπš—πš—πšŠ πš–πšŠπš›πš›πš’ πš‘πš’πš–" *πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πš˜πš—πšŽ πšœπšπšŠπš›πšŽπšœ 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 πšŒπš˜πš—πšπšžπšœπš’πš˜πš—* "𝙸-πš’ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš‘πš’πš–! 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟...
27.9K 1.6K 19
When two wandering souls meet at a business party. What will transpire between these two strangers? Began: October 21st 2021 Ended: December 9th 2021
144K 9.3K 72
..( πŸŽ™οΈ )𝗑𝗖𝗧xπ—’π—–π˜€ "π™£π™˜π™© π™™π™§π™šπ™–π™’? 𝙙π™ͺπ™™π™š, 𝙣𝙀, π™ž π™¬π™–π™£π™©π™šπ™™ 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙀𝙒 π™©π™¬π™žπ™˜π™š!" in which a group of friends find ...
32.7K 659 39
Where life brings her back to the danger, but this time it's not the same. Because now she have him by her side. ✨ Gang! Au Started - 2020.03.18 Ende...