Girl Crafter

By pinkpixel

Told from the perspective of a girl crafter! After realizing that bravery doesn't make you strong, this girl... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3:The Dream
Chapter4: The Adventure Continues....
Chapter5: So It Begins...
Chapter6: The battle
Chapter7: Déjà Vu
Chapter8: Is This What Death Feels Like?
Chapter9: This MUST end!
Chapter10: I tried.
Chapter11: The End?
Chapter12: You Never Know
Chapter13: Notch!

Girl Crafter

2K 129 55
By pinkpixel

I was crouching behind a piece of cobble hoping it wouldn't see or feel my presence. 

I gulped and I was sweating, and quietly crying to myself.

"Why why why did I feel the need to be brave and explore the caves?!" AGH I was so mad at myself. Finally I found some courage. I looked at my diamond sword, and stood up I ran and slashed right through the skeleton crushing his bones. As I caught my breath... SSSSSSS......BOOM.

RESPAWN IN 3...2...1...

POP!

Ouch... I got up and looked around... I saw trees and a beach... But I live in a jungle biome!  As my memories came back to me I realized what had happened. 

" NOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed. My invetory was empty... What am I going to do? 

I decided I could try to find my old home again. (sigh) And the adventure begins. I started collecting some wood. I had 24 in no time considering I was filled with anger. 

"Gah, I hate creepers. I HATE CREEPERS." 

I decided to make a crafting table... Made some sticks then a wooden pickaxe. I started walking around trying to find a cave I could collect some cobble from the outside. 

Finally after walking around for a few minutes I found one. I collected two pieces when all of a sudden there was an arrow in my back.

"OW WHAT THE HECK!?" I turned around and saw a skeleton standing there with an evil grin on his face. I sprinted out of the cave and noticed it was already mid-day. I sighed and went looking for another cave... Before I found the next one, I was in a snow biome. I spotted a cow so I took out my crafting table and used my two cobble for a sword. It slowley walked looking for a patch of grass. I hid and stood as still as I could behind a spruce tree. Then... it was right next to me. Not even looking to the side. 

"WHACK" and off rolled his head.

Hm. That was easier than I thought. I had a big smile on my face. I saw a cave out of the corner of my eye so I went over to it and started to collect some cobblestone. Thank goodness there weren't any monsters in here. Right now I'm to tired to even fight a zombie. After I collected around 30 pieces I walked out of the cave.

Right when I got out... I gulped and my heart sank..... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6M 990K 41
Napansin agad ni Laura Arden ang mga kakaibang bagay sa bayan ng Van Zanth sa unang araw niya pa lamang dito. Lalo na noong nalaman niyang sa isang l...
28.1M 712K 33
Based on true story. A psychological Romance-Horror-Paranormal novel by Jamille Fumah. Please read with caution. Highest rank: Consistent #1 both in...
8.9M 324K 57
12:00 A.M. Every breath you take Every move you make Every bond you break Every step you take "I'll be watching y...
10.6M 571K 22
[PUBLISHED under LIB] #1. "If pleading guilty means protecting you, I will."