Jade

By gloomyblueberry

Izuku Midoriya had had enough of the world's obvious bias against him. He didn't care anymore, he would chang... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
not a chapter.
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Filler
Part 47
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68

Part 48

2.5K 104 50
By gloomyblueberry

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."
-----------------------------------------------------------

"That was amazing-"

"I'm just impressed with the fact that he didn't break any of his limbs, reckless imbecile" Chiyo interrupted Yao-Momo's praise.

"Right... but my point is, he took advantage of his terrain, he predicted Allmight's moves, he actually put the handcuff on Allmight, Allmight. and won- with minor injuries and those were caused by Bakugou so, wow." Momo finished but Kaminari took the liberty of continuing her statement.

"And best of all, he did all of that while Kachan was in a bad mood" he said with a grin.

The room burst out laughing but it quieted down as the electric blonde was tackled by an ash blonde- more specifically a furious ash blonde.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!", he screamed as harmless but intimidating explosions rained down on him.

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!"

The vigilante of the hour walked in right as the fight dialed down and settled in a seat while others stared at him.

He just shrugged off their curious looks and brought his attention to the screen displaying Uraraka's and Aoyama's fight that they were essentially losing.

Izuku grimaced as he saw his classmates approach him hurriedly. "HOW ARE YOU BEING SO CALM?! YOU JUST BEAT ALLMIGHT!", Mina yelled and Izuku would've rolled his eyes if he had the energy to.

"All we did was pass an exam besides, Kachan's being calm too, Go yell at him instead please", he said and stood up. He left the room before any objections were announced and went to the teachers lounge, which was deserted due to the exams, and collapsed onto the couch.

°•°•°•°•°•°

A knock on a nearby table woke him from his short nap and he saw Allmight standing there in his deflated form, Izuku couldn't help but smirk.

"Are you so worn out that you can't even maintain that bulky exterior?", Izuku said and Allmight huffed but not in a dismissive way, it seemed like he actually found it funny.

"You could say that, jeez that was one hell of a fight", he said and leaned against the table. Izuku had noticed the subtle shift in Allmight's demeanor. He didn't act like an all knowing jackass anymore, well there were moments where that side of him slipped out but his behavior had definitely changed from the one he had grown to hate mere months ago and it had been an improvement by leaps.

"Not too bad yourself Yagi", Izuku sighed and shifted so he was laying on his left side, facing away from Allmight, "you need to get past that old mentality though, that's not gonna take you any further.", Izuku smiled at the fact that he was giving the supposed greatest hero of all time, advice.

"Oh I'm gonna retire soon, not much this broken body can do anymore. My time's up kid and I just wanted to make things right with you. I... was awful to you-"

"Yup."

"Please let me finish Young Aizawa", he said and Izuku quieted down "I want to formally apologize for how I treated you in the past and if there's ever anything I can help with then you're welcome to come to me. With how I've treated you I think the least you deserve is everything I can offer. I'm really sorry."

He stood up, smiled and started to walk away when Izuku called out, "Allmight.", he said causing the aging hero to stop mid stride. "Yes, young Aizawa?"

"Tell me about All for One."

Allmight visibly tensed and turned to look at Izuku with wide eyes. "W-what?", the blonde walked back and pulled a chair from the table he was at before.

"All for One. tell me about him", Izuku said without turning back or changing his tone.

"Well I don't know how much you're aware of but I'll start at the beginning.", Izuku hummed in reply.

"He was born around the beginning of when quirked population began to grow and his own was to take and give the quirks of others. He collected many and the power eventually corrupted him. He wanted control over everything and his greed grew ravenous.", with a deep breath he continued.

"AFO is known by many names and he's lived far longer than required, he got his hands on an immortality quirk and now the bloody oaf won't die- apologies for my language."

Izuku smiled and opened his eyes, "but what does that have to do with One For All?"

"One For All- my quirk, well it's young Mirio's now- is the complete opposite of All For one, the yin to it's yang, the heaven to hell, it's in a perfect balance. A stock piling quirk that grows stronger with each new user, it's always been AFO's greatest wish to obtain One For All and he hasn't accomplished that in 8 generations but he grows hungry still. None of my predecessors know what would happen if he got his hands on OFA but the results would be catastrophic."

"One For All was All for One's brother, actually. While AFO was born with the quirk of a lifetime, OFA wasn't born with one at all or so everyone thought. As AFO's reputation, power and influence grew he started to think his brother was weak because of his lack of a quirk and forced one into him, but that awakened the quirk that One For All had within him all the while. He passed it down to the second user and so began the endless cycle of cat and mouse. No OFA user has ever won against him and almost all have died by his hands but we all managed to keep the quirk away from him."

"I thought I'd killed him during that fight but he must've crawled into some hole and cheated his long deserved death. I only realised after the Nomu was discovered to have multiple quirks."

"That's about all the information I have on him young Aizawa, sorry if you wanted more but I know close to nothing about that villain.", Izuku groaned and sat up.

"No no, you helped. Thanks Allmight.", Izuku smiled a genuine smile at the hero for the first time in 5 years. "But could I ask you for one last favor?", Allmight smiled, "of course."

"Could you contact Gran Torino for me?"

If Allmight had been pale before then he just went as white as a sheet.

"Y-you want to- Gran Torino!?", Izuku nodded, "it's alright if you can't, I just thought it was the easiest way to go about it.", Allmight shook his head, "I'll do it! He just- I'll go now!", Allmight stood up and rushed out of the lounge and Izuku heard him curse right after the door close.

"SHIT!"

Izuku cracked a smirk and went back to sleep only to be rudely interrupted by running in the corridor and the lounge door being slammed open.

There in the doorway stood Shinso Hitoshi with the goofiest grin on his face.

"What?" Izuku asked and then turned back to him "and I know you didn't do your laps today, stop slacking off you idiot.", Izuku said and went back to the position he usually slept in, an arm tucked under his head and on his left side.

"Ugh I come to congratulate you and this is what I get?", Hitoshi commented and went to the coffee machine, they weren't supposed to even be in the lounge so taking their coffee was a big no. But hey, does it really matter when nobody cares?

"Technically you haven't congratulated me yet so-", Izuku was interrupted by a packet of gummy bears hitting him on the ear.

"Congratulations dickwad"

"Ugh thanks I guess", Izuku ripped the packet open and threw a raspberry flavored one into his mouth. "And shouldn't you be calling me sensei? Since I'm teaching you and all", amusement playing in his lips.

"Okay fuck you.", Hitoshi said and shoved his palm into Izuku's face and smushed it. Izuku groaned and spun, he caught Hitoshi's wrist and twisted it and he started groaning in pain.

"Yeah yeah, dramatic much", Izuku stood up, got some coffee for himself and gulped it down before tossing a gummy bear at Hitoshi and leaving the room.

When he stepped out of the room a sad reality settled into Izuku's mind once again and he remembered that one of his four friends had -by a rough 90% chance- sold him out to the league...and his mother.

He walked through the empty corridors and went to his balcony spot.

He leaned over the side and took in the smell of bougainvillea, the deep maroonish-pink color set a comfort air around him and the view from up there somehow let him breathe a little more than he usually could.

The panick attack from before took a lot out of him, it was a miracle that he could even walk through the exam gates, let alone fight. He hid his sluggishness well, nobody noticed but he was sure that the second he made eye contact with Aizawa he'd know, that's why Izuku was avoiding him.

The past week hadn't been great on him, he went to school as usual and there was pointing and whispering, some yelling, no bullying- not yet atleast. Izuku ran a hand through his hair and looked down at his body, he was still wearing Katsuki's costume and the blonde must've been angry.

They'd made up with eachother- sort of. Izuku could now greet Katsuki without being ignored or yelled at so...progress!

"Ugh", he groaned and layed down on the bench thingy as he heard familiar footsteps. "I was trying to avoid you.", Izuku plainly stated.

"hmm I noticed", Aizawa took a seat next to Izuku's head and stroked his hair gently. "How come you're being so lazy about it though, I'd never be able to catch you if you really tried.", the ravenette said.

"I'm tired, leave me alone.", Izuku pulled his knees to his chest and closed his eyes, "okay but you'll catch a cold if you stay out here in that tank top.", Aizawa picked Izuku up and held him bridal style. "Well I'm not complaining about being carried around.", Izuku muttered and nuzzled his face into Aizawa's chest.

"The fight was awesome and I'm proud of you but calling him a motherfucker was kinda unnecessary.", Aizawa shifted his hold so Izuku was more comfortable, "if you were me, what would you have done?"

"Not gonna lie, I'd have kicked him where the sun don't shine.", Izuku's neutral expression quickly switched to a painful grin and silent laughter rang through the empty hallway. Aizawa fondly smiled at his son and shook his head. "You laugh at the most stupid things"

"Well you aren't any better, remember that time Emma slapped Papa Zashi and he started crying, you fell down the stairs cus you couldn't stop laughing.", Izuku retorted.

"Shut up"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.3K 178
on a cold night a young baby boy was dropped off at an orphanage, as he was growing up in the orphanage he took an interest of heroes, he dreamed of...
209K 8.6K 19
Bakugo watched him fall. He watched them declare Deku dead. He watched as his mother cried in the hospital with the grief filling his chest. How the...
27.3K 980 5
[ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM + BNHA] Kaminari Denki is a killer. Not many know that. Assassins are rare in the Hero Era. But Kaminari was born into it. H...
3.1K 129 10
This is the second book in a four book series! Be sure to check out the first before reading this. Yagi Izuku pushes himself to his limits everyday i...