Satoshi Kamado

By NotAuthorSSS

Satoshi Kamado, the eldest son of the Kamado Family. He is 6 years older than Tanjiro and at the age of 7, he... More

1. Satoshi Kamado.
2. The training begins.
3. Itaki Sato. (1/2)
4. Itaki Sato. (2/2)
5. The Final Selection.
6. The First Mission.
7. Hinokami.
8. My family.
9. A new Friend.
10. The Flamboyant Boy.
11. Bloody Nightmares.
12. The nightmaric siblings.
13. Someone's memory. (1/2)
14. Someone's memory (2/2)
15. The promise.
16. The Blade of Hope.
17. SunFlower.
NOTICE (NOT A CHAPTER)
18. ๐ŸŒปSunFlower๐ŸŒป : Feelingsโค๏ธ
19. The adoption.
20. ๐ŸŒปSunFlower๐ŸŒป : Confessionโค๏ธ
Notice (not a Ch)
21. ๐ŸŒปSunFlower๐ŸŒป: Asking her out.
22. ๐ŸŒปSunFlower๐ŸŒป : The Date.
23. Hard yet fragile.
24. "Dead Calm."
25. Taming a Storm.
26. Tale of the greatest Flame.
NOTICE (NOT A CHAPTER)
27. Tale of the greatest Flame (2)
28. Addition of Flame.
29. Meeting the Demon called Doma.
30. SunFlower clashes with Ice.
31. Battle of survival under the Red Moon.
32. SOLAR vs LUNAR
You decide my next chapter. (not a chapter)
33. Hashira Tournament. (1/3)
34. Hashira Tournament. (2/3)
35. Hashira Tournament (3/3)
36. Aoi Kanzaki. (+ SunFlower)
37. Happy Times.
38. Reunion.
39. Beginning of Disasters.
40. Kanae vs Doma.
41. Heroes always arrives late.
42. Rise of the New Moon.
NOTICE
43. Hinokami Dance.
44. Because you are SLOW.
45. Meeting THEM.
46. Encounter.
47. The Fight of Survival.
48. I lost him.
49. Stronger than Ever.
50. Cruelty.
51. Descendants of the Tsugikunis.
52. The Final Selection. (1/2)
53. The Final Selection (2/2)
54. Tanjiro's Missions.
55. Proving them Wrong.
56. Tanjiro's training starts.
57. Getting to know each other.
58. The training ends.
59. Unexpected Encounter.
60. The REAL fight of Survival.
61. Nightmare seen on a Blood Moon.
62. A New Beginning.
63. The Right Time.
64. New Missions.
65. Declaration of War.
NOT A CHAPTER
66. Alliance with a Demon Doctor.
67. Full Power Training.
68. Repititive Actions.
69. The New Moons' Carnage.
70. "Right back at you."
72. The Swordsmith Village.
73. The REAL Blade of Hope.
74. Mist and Love.
75. The "CHOSEN" Demon.
76. Outcome.
77. A Visit.
79. GiyuShino's origin.
80. Rebel.
81. The Truth.
82. The Hinokami Kagura Dance.
83. Perfecting THE Form.
84. An Early Surprise.
85. The Beginning of the End.
AUTHOR'S WORDS OF APPRECIATION.
86. The Infinty Fortress.
87. Fated to Meet.
89. Confrontations.
90. Revenge.
91. Sashes and Sickles.
92. The Path to Victory.
93. Akaza.
94. Realisation.
95. Clash.
96. The Final Clash.
97. I just wanted to be like you.
98. The Hall of Mysteries. (1/2)
99. The Hall of Mysteries. (2/2)
100. The Fall of the Castle.

88. Revived Memories.

1K 32 43
By NotAuthorSSS

Previously.......

Doma looked at Inosuke for a while and suddenly widened his eyes in surprise and widened his grin as well. He then commented, "OHHH!!? I remember you from somewhere. That face, I have seen it."

.
.
.
.

"Have we met somewhere before?" Doma questioned Inosuke as he petted the boar mask.

Inosuke yelled back, "I DON'T REMEMBER MEETING A FUCKFACE LIKE YOU BEFORE!! AND DON'T TOUCH MY MASK WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS!!"

"No. You're wrong. We have met. I know you."

"I'M TELLING YOU WE HAVEN'T, YOU SHITFACE!! THE ONE I MET BEFORE WAS KANAE-SAN!! IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE MET HER BEFORE AND I WANTED TO ASK HER ABOUT IT BUT I DIDN'T BECAUSE I WOULD BE EMBARRASSED IF I HADN'T MET HER BEFORE!!" He yelled back again.

Shinobu attempted to lead the teen away by saying that Doma is spouting random shit. "Inosuke, calm down. He's just spouting random shit."

Doma became surprised and offended by what she said and commented, "Random? Ouch. One of my saving grace is my seriousness. Besides, I have a good memory. I remember the time when I was human quite well."

Right after he said that, he pierced his own skull with his finger disgusting the three.

"EGGHHH!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!? EWWWW!!" Inosuke yelled at him.

"Hmmm......hmmmmm? Ah! Here we go! Fifteen years ago. That's preety recent." Doma said.

This confused the three.

Doma then retold the three about what had happened 15 years ago.
"There was a woman, roughly 17 or 18 years old, carrying a baby. Her husband beat her everyday and her mother in law also tortured her daily. So my eternal paradise cult took in that poor woman. She had no parents nor siblings. She had no place to go to or be safe at. When I first met her, her face was so bruised I couldn't tell how she really looked. It was pretty rough. And she was partially blind because of the beatings to her face. But when I touched it, she went back to normal. She was the most beautiful person I had ever met. And she left a lasting impression on me."

Doma then pointed at Inosuke and said, "She had the same face as you. But she looked more soft and delicate. She was your mom, am I right? Oh yeah! No mistake about that."

Inosuke shouted back, "I HAVE GOT NO MOTHER! I WAS RAISED BY BOARS!! WHATEVER YOU SAID HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!!"

"You're a human, so that means a human must have given birth to you." Doma said. Right after he said that, Inosuke charged at him and readied to attack.

"ZIP IT ALREADY!! YOU PIECE OF TRASH!! GIVE ME BACK MY MASK!!" He shouted.

BEAST BREATHING
SIXTH FANG
PALISADE BITE

Both Kanae and Shinobu tried to stop Inosuke, but they were already late.

Doma had already simultaneously slashed at Inosuke's chest twice creating an X-like mark.

He quickly summoned more ice and tried to knock Inosuke but Kanae grabbed him quickly and brought him into the cult's room pond.

Inosuke was in the pond, on his knees, facing down. Kanae and Shinobu stood in front of him, facing Doma.

"INOSUKE-KUN, ARE YOU ALRIGHT! PLEASE CALM DOWN!" Kanae concerned for the boy. He didn't reply.

Doma then said, "Now listen till the end, boy. This encounter is nothing short of a miracle."

He then continued his story, "So now, about your mom. I had no intention of eating her. Having someone beautiful next to you feels preety nice, you know? She wasn't very smart though, unfortunately. However, she was beautiful and also very good in singing. She used to carry you and sing to you a lot. It was that pinky promise lullaby for some reason. Pinky promise, pinky promise. That was all she sang to you."

Inosuke hearing that, started remembering vaguely about the lullaby.

"And everytime she sang that pinky promise song, the lyrics were different. At some point, it became a Tanuki village song. It was so cute." Doma commented.

After this comment, everything started hitting at Inosuke like a truck. He realised that it wasn't Kanae who he met. It seemed like it was her, but it wasn't.

Doma continued, "I wasn't going to eat her. I purely planned on keeping her by my side until she passed away. But your mom.... right, her name was 'Kotoha'. Kotoha was very sharp despite being stupid. She found out I was eating my worshippers. Despite all my explanations, she couldn't understand my benevolence. It was insult after insult saying I spouted nothing but horrible lies. She then ran away from my temple."

FLASHBACK
---------------------

Kotoha ran away from the cult with Inosuke in her hands.

She panted as she ran through the forest.

"I'm sorry, Inosuke. I'm so sorry. Mommy's so stupid." She apologized to her baby as she ran.

"I always make mistakes. I always go the wrong way. I'm so sorry, Inosuke. I'm your mother, I needed to keep it together, yet....."

She didn't finish her sentence as she had reached a dead end. She apologized over and over again to her child.

She knew there was no other way to run, and the two of them would be killed. She then thought that at the very least, she can save Inosuke.

She hugged her child for one last time as she cried heartbrokenly. "I'm so sorry, Inosuke. I'm so sorry."

Right after she apologized, she dropped Inosuke from the cliff into a river. Just after she dropped him, she got slashed by Doma.

He commented, "There's no way you could have saved him by dropping off this cliff. You were stupid till the very end, Kotoha."

He then looked down the cliff to where Inosuke was dropped and said, "To think you died because your mother dropped you off a cliff.....how sad?"

Doma didn't go after Inosuke since he had assumed he would be dead.

PRESENT TIME
-------------------------

"So I ate her to the very bone. If she had went home, she would have been heavily beaten by her husband. And if she was by herself, she would have ended up dead with you on the roadside since she was hopelessly pathetic. Kotoha was very unfortunate. Was there ever a happy moment in her life? Her existence was utterly pointless."

By this point, Inosuke remembered everything. He remembered his mother. He remembered the lullabies she sang to him. He remembered how he was dropped off the cliff. He remembered how he was found by the boars.

Everything came into him with such a great force.

"........my mother. She got killed." He muttered under his breath.

"CUT IT OUT ALREADY!!" Kanae yelled at the upper rank furiously.

Inosuke tightened his grips on his blades.
He recalled the moments he had with his mother.

He then said in a voice which sounded cold yet furious. "It truly is a miracle meeting you here."

Saying he turned around with a furious face would be an understatement.

"The demon who killed my mother and my friends is right before my eyes!!" He said with extreme hate and anger in his voice and his eyes.

He got up and faced the demon and shouted at him, "ALLOW ME TO THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME REMEMBER, BUT I WON'T JUST CUT YOUR HEAD OFF NOW!! I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT TRUE HELL IS LIKE!!"

"You said you were raised by boars, but you sure know your way with your words. Yet you seem to have learned some misconceptions about it. There is no heaven nor hell in this world. They don't exists. They are nothing but human fantasies." Doma said.

Inosuke yelled back furiously, "IF THERE'S NO HELL THEN I WOULD GODDAMN MAKE ONE!! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!

He then charged at Doma. "DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOM LIKE SHE WAS UNHAPPY, YOU PIECE OF TRASH!!"

As Doma saw Inosuke approach him, he released his attack.

BLOOD DEMON ART
FREEZING CLOUDS

He created a large wave of cold wind and used his fans to scatter them.

Inosuke instantly countered.

BEAST BREATHING
TENTH FANG
WHIRLING FANS

He rapidly spun his swords in a circular motion and blew away the cold winds.

Doma complimented the technique. "That's nice. I want to keep playing like this ti-

He was cut off when Kanae suddenly appeared right next to him, ready to attack.

SUNFLOWER BREATHING
THIRD FORM
WHIRLING FIRE

Extremely quickly, she released a splendid 360° horizontal slash by spinning her body and increasing the force of the attack with the momentum.

However, Doma quickly blocked the attack using his fans.

However, Doma had not realized that Shinobu had used,

INSECT BREATHING
DANCE OF THE CENTIPEDE
HUNDRED-LEGGED ZIGZAG

as she had used her full speed to run at a zigzag pattern.

Doma quickly realized Shinobu approaching him in an extreme speed, that also in a zigzag pattern.

He tried to follow her movements but suddenly, he felt a cold sensation in the back of his head and the next thing he knew, the upper part of his head rolled down on the ground. This was all thanks to Inosuke as he had used,

BEAST BREATHING
NINTH FANG
EXTENDING BENDY SLASH

and aimed for the neck but missed again.

"I MISSED AGAIN!! FUCKK!!"

Doma started to regenerate the upper part of his head but this time, it was  slower than his usual speed because of the poison.

This bought enough time for the sisters.

Shinobu had directly stabbed Doma's neck and injected the poison in a large dose, with the stab's force and power being further enhanced by the momentum of her speed.

Then,

SUNFLOWER BREATHING
SEVENTH FORM
RAGING SUNFLOWER

Kanae in her fastest speed, charged at Doma from behind him and when she was in striking range, she released a powerful five combo attack, starting with a diagonal slash from Doma's left shoulder upto his right hip, then quickly, she slashed him again from his right shoulder to his left hip. She then stabbed him in the middle of his chest, from behind. Then, she flipped her sword such that the blade faced the sky and brought it up splitting the demon vertically in two and finally the last horizontal attack in which she aimed for the neck and released the most powerful slash of her life successful decapitating the demon.

Shinobu and Inosuke grew a shocked face seeing the demon being defeated.

'NO! THIS CAN'T BE! I LOST!? TO THESE BRATS?! I LOST?! NO! I WILL NOT LOSE!!'

Doma's decapitated head thought in denial as it rolled on the ground, and faded into ashes. And as for the headless body, it dropped on his knees.

Shinobu ran over to Kanae and gave her a tight hug.

"WE DID IT NEE-SAN! WE DID IT!!"
She exclaimed in joy.

Suddenly, Inosuke raised his swords and rushed at them.

This shocked the Kocho's.

"INOSUKE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!"
Kanae yelled at him in disbelief.

As Inosuke approached them, the two sisters closed their eyes not having the will to hurt the boy. But the attack never came.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!!? THE DEMON'S NOT DEAD YET!" Inosuke yelled as he rushed past the two and readied to attack Doma.

BEAST BREATHING
EIGHT FANG
PIG ASSAULT!

He charged towards the headless body of  Doma which started to stand up, in blinding speeds while swinging both his swords.

Just as he was about to attack the headless body, Doma used his fans to summon a powerful wave of chilling winds which blew the boy several metres away.

This shocked both Kanae and Shinobu. They both took their fighting stance.

Doma then rushed at Inosuke and released a series of 8 to 10 successive fan attacks that generated ice shards aiming to slice the teen, but Inosuke flipped back and kicked the fan while doing so, dodging the attacks.

However, Doma doesn't stop there. He
created three miniature ice replicas of himself which had heads unlike the original, to battle the three slayers.

"HAHA! WHAT'S THESE DOLLS GONNA DO?!" Inosuke mocked but right after that, the three started to attack.

BLOOD DEMON ART
SCATTERING LOTUSES

The three replicas used the same technique, each aiming a slayer, as they swung their fans and created a blizzard of long-ranged razor-sharp ice shards shaped like lotus petals.

The three slayers used a technique each and did their best to block the attacks.

"T-THIS POWER! IT'S AS POWERFUL AS THE REAL TECHNIQUE!" Shinobu exclaimed.

"IS IT THAT THESE REPLICAS ARE AS STRONG AS THE ORIGINAL ONE!?" Inosuke questioned.

The three replicas then used,

BLOOD DEMON ART
FROZEN LOTUSES

The replicas of Doma appeared in front of each slayer and released a forward fan slash that created razor-sharp ice shards along with several ice lotuses.

BEAST BREATHING
FIFTH FANG
CRAZY CUTTING

SUNFLOWER BREATHING
FOURTH FORM
SUMMER SUN OF HONOR

INSECT BREATHING
DANCE OF BEETLE
HARDENING EXOSKELETON

All three of them used the appropriate technique and successfully blocked or either deflected the attacks.

Inosuke then sees the headless Doma moving towards the door to escape.

"DON'T TRY TO RUN AWAY YOU IDIOT!" He shouted.

BEAST BREATHING
SECOND FANG
SLICE
ENHANCED

Inosuke put every ounce of his strength on a double slash forming an X cut and shattered the ice replica who was against him.

All of a sudden, Shinobu and Inosuke sensed a sudden change in Kanae.

"Nee-San? Are you alright?"

Suddenly, the two noticed a sun shaped flower mark forming on her left cheek.

"The demon slayer mark." Inosuke muttered.

BREATH OF SUNFLOWER
FIRST FORM
CRIMSON SUNSET

She released two horizontal attacks in such a speed that the two other slayers didn't see it at all. The next thing the two knew, the remaining ice replicas had been shattered.

Inosuke then quickly remembered the headless demon he and Tanjiro fought in Mt. Natagumo. He remembered how the demon was killed.

He then quickly threw one of his sword at Doma which pierced through Doma's left knee, making  him drop down. He then aimed carefully and threw the other blade to Doma and the sword pierced through Doma's upper right shoulder and the blade faced at the left armpit of the demon.

"KANAE-SAN! FOLLOW THE DIRECTION MY BLADE IS FACING AND SLICE HIM!" Inosuke shouted.

"Thanks, Inosuke-kun." Kanae said calmly and immediately, she disappeared from her place.

BREATH OF THE SUNFLOWER
FINAL FORM
VERMILION SOLAR EYE

Kanae used a focusing technique that raised her kinetic vision to its maximum, and this resulted in her to perceive the world as if it were in slow motion.

Using this technique, she dashed at Doma. As she got in striking range, she released an extremely powerful slash and sliced Doma starting from his right shoulder upto his left arm pit.

[Somewhat similar to this.]

Right after that, Kanae took a fighting stance, just in case if that wasn't enough.

But, the demon didn't attack. It instead fell on the floor and slowly started fading into ashes.

Doma was dead.

The three released sighs of relief. Kanae then turned around with a smile and extended her arms calling for a hug.

The two instantly ran towards her and all three of them hugged each other.

"We did it." Kanae said with a smile as her eyes teared up.

"Yes, we all did it." Shinobu replied.

Inosuke didn't say anything.

The two sisters pulled out of the hug and looked at Inosuke to see him shedding tears with a smile of satisfaction.

"Mom.....I avenged thee. I avenged thee."

Just after he said that, he cried with tears of joy(and sadness.)

The two sisters hugged the teen.

"It's alright now, Inosuke." Kanae patted his back.

"I'm sure your mom is proud of you. Very proud of you." Shinobu also comforted him.

Inosuke's cry got heavier as he cried on Kanae's shoulder.

Kanae didn't mind at all. He always thought of Inosuke as a naughty but very caring brother. He let him cried on her shoulder as long as his heart desired. 

To be continued.......

2713 words.

[AN - Wheee! I'm tired. I didn't recheck the chapter so I am so sorry if there's any mistake.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 16.1K 37
Your brother always suggested you joined the demon slayer corps as it was a thing passed down your family line. Of course like any normal human, you...
6.8K 227 14
โ˜†------------------------------โ˜† This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
117K 2.8K 33
This is my first story This story is an AU kny, if you haven't watched or read the manga i really suggest you do before reading this. And this story...
8.3K 154 19
Tanjiro spent years learning Hinokami kagura. Every second he had the chance, he would beg his father to show him more and help him become stronger. ...