~Hybrid Queen 2✔~

De LunaMoonSky15

Will the hybrid rise or will she fall like her mother once did.... Mai multe

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Epilogue
A/N

Prologue

901 32 1
De LunaMoonSky15

Hi, my name is Promise Blue Moon Star. I'm a rogue alongside my mother America Promise Star.

I have blue and black hair with a Streak of red in it, and sharp red eyes. I know, I look alot like my mother don't I.

The reason I have two middle names is because I'm a hybrid. I have a wolf and a dragon.

My dragons name is Blue and my wolfs name is Moon.

I also have the four known elements, Water, Fire, Air, and Earth.

The school I go to is the one where many Alphas and Betas go. Its a school where only super smart kids go. Its called Moon Academy.

I know I will meet my mate there and I have a feeling he's going to reject me. Probably because they think I'm human.

Anyways since you know a little bit about me I think its time to tell you my full story.......

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.4K 1.4K 26
The wheels of fate have started turning, setting into motion the deathly chariot of destiny... It all began with a piece of parchment-a missive from...
57.3K 3K 90
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
18.3K 762 10
When a mysterious red wolf shows up the other werewolves start to question their history. What happened centuries ago can only be found out from one...
Belle De :Grey;;

Vârcolaci

10.1K 376 11
The sequel to Erebus Belle is now old enough to be the new Alpha of the most well known pack in the United States, although she doesn't hold the same...