Lover..... (Legacies AU)

By tvduxlarry

The salvatore boarding school has never been a safe place, but with Hope mikaelson it has never been more vul... More

Prologue
1. Gone Too Far..
2. Can we just get over with this?
3. I Miss You..
4. That person did not care
5. Back Home
6. New Day Same Prey
7. Love In Disguise
8. Trouble In Paradise
9. Tryouts
10. How can I forget?
11. Hallouween
12. How can I love myself?
13. Happy 16th
14. Miss Mystic Falls
15. What do I have to be thankful for?
16. Work-Mas
17. A New Year
18. You always come back home..
20. In Another Life
21. The day It all Ended
22. Valentines
23. The Fundraiser
24. When They Died.....
25. The Devil's Birthday
26. Happy Birthday..
27. Prom Queen
28. Senior Party
29. Goodbyes
30. The Baddest Bitch
31. Back to square 1
32. Epiphany
33. The Unraveling
34. Another Side
35. History

19. Founder's Day

238 10 17
By tvduxlarry

Not gonna lie while writing this chapter I am very very emotional and basically crying so if there are a bit too deep things in this just ignore it please and let's just continue writing.

JANUARY 19TH 2030

So here was the day, Founder's day, this was the day when everyone used to march along a parade which included the Miss Mystic Falls and her date, it was true that this day was known a lot in Mystic Falls and people celebrated it with a different level of enthusiasm. 

This year the winner of the Miss Mystic Falls was the one and only Elizabeth Jenna Saltzman and she was very excited today because Caroline Forbes, Ex Miss Mystic Falls was also gonna be there to support her.

Like every year this time they had to pick a date, so Lizzie chose Ethan as she and MG were still not on the best terms, considering he did leave Lizzie so he could suck the life out of some girl that he found hurt in the woods. 

Luckily MG was not the only suitor for Lizzie so hence she chose Ethan and she knew that he could not suck the life out of some girl he found in the woods so she was fairly happy.

Whereas Lizzie being the perfectionist she is she decided to keep Josie in charge of all the decorations who asked Hope to help and even though Lizzie was not completely okay with it she knew it would be good for Hope to focus on something else for a while.

Lizzie was handling the seating arrangements though and she made sure to assign people certain outfits for who were sitting in the first row.

She wanted her guests to look great but she wanted herself to look the best so she picked one of the most beautiful dresses she had ever seen. It was this beautiful light green gown with lace flourishing in horizontal lines from side to side. It had a tinge of old time Mystic Falls in it which made it a million times better as this was the Founder's day after all.

Lizzie woke up that morning at 5 am to get ready and everything she had to do hair, makeup, shows, dress, manicures, pedicures, facials and massages to relax her. To say that the whole salon came to her was an understatement because two did. 

Lizzie being Lizzie always played music while working and considering that she counted this as work. She played music on top of the volume. She played her own playlist and was composed of Taylor, Louis and Harry and some 1d but nothing else.

But Hope being Hope she had sensitive hearing so this woke Hope up at 5:15 am as well but she could not move until 6 so when she decided to come outside of her door she saw Lizzie on the couch going through her phone while some one was doing her pedicure.

"What the hell is going on now?" said Hope as she rolled her eyes.

"Nothing now what do you want?" said Lizzie

"Peace and silence" said Hope as Lizzie chuckled.

"You do realize you are an almighty Vampire witch and werewolf but you get annoyed by a simple siphoner witch playing music?" said Lizzie

"I don't have the problem with the music, I love Harry Styles I was literally him for Halloween my problem is with the volume." said Hope

"Well you can go help yourself because I am bit busy over here" said Lizzie going back to her phone.

"Well I am going as well" said Hope walking towards the door.

"Okay bye, Also remember to help Josie" said Lizzie

Before Hope left the room she noticed the dress that was hanging by hanger near the bathroom door.

"Why do I feel like I have seen that dress somewhere" said Hope

"Well it was my mom's so I guess you must have seen it in the photo album or something" said Lizzie as Hope rolled her eyes and walked out the door.

She left Lizzie to her work while she had to go to Josie so that she could help her out as well but considering that she had not had a shower she used the common showers because everyone mainly used the personal ones anyways.

Once she was showered and ready she went straight to the entrance of the school where the parade was going to start and end.

Hope could see carriages and stages on wheels here and there with many balloons and flowers and party poppers lying around here and there.

Meanwhile all the chaos was going on Hope found Josie and when she reached her Josie said, "Finally I need your help we need the horses to be white not black but they are so need to do the change in that" said Josie tensed

"Wow you really are pulling this off" said Hope

"Well thank you but can you do one thing for me just one thing" said Josie

"Yeah sure" replied Hope

"Well, our mom cannot come" said Josie

"what?" said Hope knowing how much Caroline meant to Lizzie

"I know I was heartbroken but mom is with Elena and Damon right now she had some urgent work and some information about the merge so she had to figure it out first" said Josie

"Well, oh my god" said Hope

"Yeah, Elena and Damon called Aunt Rebekah to inform her" said Josie

"Okay but what you want me to do" said Hope as Josie looked at Hope a certain way and Hope said, "No... NO NO NO I am not doing this" said Hope as she started running away from Josie but Josie followed her.

"Come on please" said Josie

"Ok fine, but I am doing this for you not for her" said Hope as she stopped and looked towards Josie knowing that she will have to tell Lizzie this.

Lizzie and Caroline always had a bond that only a mother and daughter could have and Hope knew that better than anyone even though Josie and Caroline were close, Lizzie and Caroline were always closer and Josie never felt bad about that because she was always closer to her dad and her actual mom for whatever hours they were together.

Meanwhile, Ethan was in his room when Mg walked. Ethan was standing next to a mirror in a tuxedo.

"Hey Ethan, Why are you dressing up in a tuxedo so early" asked MG

"Well... I am Lizzie's date" said Ethan as Mg's smile dropped down to a frown.

"Oh, well that explains the theme because it matches Lizzie's dress" said MG

"Yeah Lizzie wanted us to wear what her mom had sent which happened to be the same themed" said Ethan

"Okay I guess I will leave you can get ready" said Mg as he walked out of the room not even waiting to see if Ethan would try and stop him as he vamped off but Ethan did try and stop him but he could not run as fast as a vampire.

he knew he had hurt MG and he knew it was his fault deep down, he could not help but feel guilty and even lonely to a point.

Hope had an even bigger work she had to some how tell Lizzie that Caroline could not come and if it was not obvious enough before it was difficult for a person like Lizzie who was only connected to a few people to see them not being there for her.

In that sense even Hope was like her and Hope used to think that maybe that is the reason she feels a connection with her but, Endgames are a journey not a destination.

Hope opened the door she could see Lizzie in the beautiful dress, she saw how it beautifully spread on the ground and how it perfectly fit her and how beautifully her hair were tied in a bun. She could see the elegance in her and the dress and the how delicate it was.

"Hi..." said Hope as she looked at Lizzie her jaw literally dropped.

"How do I look" said Lizzie with a big smile on her face as she waved the dress a little to show how good it was.

"It is..... beautiful" Said Hope after a minute, she could se how big her smile was and how she would be the one ruining it.

"Can we talk" said Hope as her looks changed from shocked to sweet.

"yeah sure" said Lizzie

"Um..." said Hope knowing it will break her heart.

"Nothing..." said Hope deciding how she should say it.

"Spill" said Lizzie taking a step towards her.

"Umm... The horses are black instead of white" said Hope

"Oof I thought something big had happened like my mom was not coming or something" said Lizzie making her sad face turned back to a smile thinking she will see her mother in the crowd.

Hope gave a faint smile and walked towards Lizzie and hugged her, Lizzie hesitated for a moment but she hugged her back and both of them closed their eyes as Hope's tear went on to Lizzie's dress and Lizzie asked, "Are you okay?"

"I am fine... I am here.... I am with you" said Hope as she broke the hug and went outside the room closing the door knowing the parade will start soon and she will be heartbroken.

Meanwhile Penelope and Josie had been scheduled to stand together and yes Lizzie discussed everyone's standing position as well.

Penelope and Josie were still in an awkward position as Penelope ran off when Josie asked her how she triggered her curse.

As both of them were standing together Josie felt the need to ask, "Why did you run off?"

"Because I did not want to answer a question" said Penelope as her faint smile drown to full frown.

"Why? Can't you trust me?" said Josie

"You are the one person I can fully trust, but I would rather have you look at me thinking what would I have done rather than knowing what I would have done because it would be worse." said Penelope as she walked off inside the boarding school.

Josie was more than confused while Penelope fixed herself the minute she went inside the school.

Meanwhile Ethan and Lizzie were on the parade and ready to move on the parade and Hope also somehow made it in time, Hope was supposed to be seated in the first row but she decided to keep walking in the crowd with them in case she feels that her mom is not there.

As we start to leave the building Lizzie's smile drops a little but she has still not seen Hope as Hope is standing a bit further. 

As Hope see her she feel her heart drop down to her stomach she feels as if her whole world was shaking she saw how Lizzie and Ethan were standing so close and how both of them looked so happy as if nothing could destroy their happiness at the time.

As the parade moved Lizzie notices Hope but still no Caroline her smile remains only as a faint smile and while Hope walks with the parade she knows exactly what Lizzie figured out.

As the parade ends Lizzie gets off the carriage and she tried to run off inside but but Hope holds her hand and as Lizzie turns Hope saw that Lizzie was crying.

"I am so sorry." said Hope as Lizzie shook her hand so that Hope would lose grip of it and used her hands to cover her face as she cried and crouched down.

"You did this to me" said Lizzie 

"I did not mean to I just could not see you have a breakdown-" said Hope as Lizzie said, "Well what do you think is happening right now."

"I am sorry" said Hope emphasizing on the sorry as she put a hand on her back.

"Just leave me alone Hope" said Lizzie as she got up making Hope's hand brush off her back.

Lizzie ran off to her room and even though Hope wanted to run after her she knew that Lizzie needed space so she let her go. She loved her enough to let her go.

There was clear pain in Hope and Lizzie's eyes as they shared this moment in the entrance hall.

Like this another day at the Salvatore boarding school is over. Tomorrow is yet to come and bring it's own problems.

Okay guys so this was interesting to say the least and the next chapter will be called, "In another life" Can you all guess what it is about? Also who do you think the monster is now? This chapter is very important, it might be boring but it is important for their progress and especially important for the next two chapter.

Also I was listening to my playlist and I listened to quite a lot of taylor songs while writing this so you might see a lyric here and there again i know I usually listen to taylor a lot so.

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.8K 32
Set after episode 1x12 of the legacies. Will Hope Mikaelson return Josie's feelings? #1 in Hosie Tag (22/09/2019) and again (24/10/2019) #1 in Hope...
201K 6.1K 23
"i'm just trying to keep you safe-" "but why? i'm perfectly capable of protecting myself." "because i'm in love with you!" or in which the salvatore...
68.1K 1.7K 52
No one tells you how much things will hurt when those you love most are ripped from your life. It's been seven years since Hope and Henry Mikaelson h...
14.3K 441 6
Klaus Mikaelson died in order to save his daughter Hope. But after his death, Klaus left something or better say someone behind. His oldest daughter...