Kidnapped by Kingpin

By MrsSueNovels

#1 in self healing 6/7/2023 - 6/9/2023, 6/1/2023 - 06/03/2023, 2/2/2023 and 2/7/2023 Priscilla POV: I finally... More

The Kidnapping
Meet God
Bestie Patrol
Playing Nice
The Moment of Truth
A Life Saving Deal
Welcome to the Unknown
Bulldog
Stinky
Confessions
Reality Bites
Prep Work
Date Night
Extraction
A Rat
Serum
Kingpins Goddess
Collateral
Feelings
Movie Night
Home
Busted
Goddess
Challenges
The Plan
Shoot me
Ally
Choices Made
Bright Light
Who's Saving Who

Wrap Me Up

120 8 0
By MrsSueNovels

<Ryder>

When she lifted her wrist up, I was expecting to see her with stitches, but she doesn't have a single mark on her. I grabbed her wrist as I rub my thumb down where the wound was. I know it was there because I was putting pressure on it yesterday.

"Kyle, how is this possible?"

<Kyle>

Once I got the last of her gauze off, her stitches were already out and falling out of her wrapping on this wrist too.

"I have no clue, Ryder. I have never seen anything like this, and I highly recommend you keep this on the down low because if this gets out, she is going to be the target of everyone."

<Priscilla>

"What?!"

I looked between these two with his comment.

"Why?"

<Ryder>

I think he might be onto to something. Then I remember how quickly she started talking after I choked her out.

"You know Kyle. She started talking again within twenty-four hours of me choking her out."

<Kyle>

Is he serious? I looked up at him and he was.

"That's not normal. I have never seen any chick recover that quickly from you choking them out, Ryder."

I look back over at her. She is very special.

"You need to keep her safe and keep a close eye on her when she gets injured. I also recommend you tell no one, Ryder. I mean it. Not even Aaliyah or Shooter."

<Priscilla>

"Okay, now stop it. You two are freaking me out. You act like I'm a real live mutant."

I mean, come on. The X-Men is not a real thing. It's just a damn movie.

<Ryder>

I kept looking at her and feeling her wrist. It's so weird. Then I realize. I gave that man two million dollars for an experiment.

"Prissy, what did your father use that two million dollars on?"

<Priscilla>

I was watching him rub my wrist when I heard his question. I look towards him.

"I never knew he borrowed money from you, and I definitely never heard of you until the night your men took me."

<Kyle>

As I cleaned everything up, I threw it in a trash can. Come to think of it, I think I need to get rid of the evidence that she's healed and pretend she's still injured.

"Ryder, if we are going to keep this a secret, we need to keep her bandage for at least two weeks."

<Ryder>

I looked at Kyle, then back at Prissy. I think he is right. I think we need to do this.

"Prissy, I need you to do this for me to keep up appearance that you're injured."

<Priscilla>

"Well, I mean, I could always just cut myself again since apparently I am a super-duper fast healer..."

I smirked at him, but he did not think that was funny at all.

<Kyle>

I chuckled at her teasing him, but then his attention went to me. So, I straightened up. I do not need to be on his bad side right now.

<Priscilla>

I grabbed his face to make him look at me.

"I was just teasing you, Ryder. I do not want to go through that pain again. Even if I can heal fast. If you need me to keep up appearance, then fine. Wrap me up."

Oh, that kind of sounded sexual with that 'wrap me up' sentence. My bad.

<Ryder>

Wrap her up? How about she wraps me up inside of her? She is getting awfully sexual with me and I haven't had sex in a long ass time.

"Kyle, wrap her wrists back up for me and tell no one."

I watch Kyle grab his bag and come back over here. I looked at her, and she is watching me instead of what Kyle was doing. I leaned towards her to whisper to her.

"All you have to do is ask, and you shall have."

<Priscilla>

Now, isn't that enticing as hell? Ask and you shall receive. I turned more towards his lips.

"I'm starving."

Oh, that came out in nothing but a sexual whisper.

<Ryder>

Starving, huh? Now, is she starving for food or for me?

<Kyle>

I looked up as I finish wrapping her wrist and boy what she did last night definitely changed Ryder. I think that is my queue to leave.

"Ryder, I am going to leave some supplies here for you to wrap her wrists for when she takes a shower. You have me come back when you are ready to have her cleared."

<Ryder>

I believe he is eager to leave.

"Thanks Kyle."

<Priscilla>

I looked towards Kyle, and he has a shocked look on his face. I look back at Ryder and I don't think he usually says thanks to his people. Then Kyle exits.

<Ryder>

So, his daughter heals super-fast. I wonder what she remembers. I rubbed on her wrist again.

"Do remember a time where you were sick or hurt and it took you awhile to heal?"

<Priscilla>

I really had to think about this. I mean, it's been a really long time since I have been sick or injured that I can think of.

Wait...

"I think the last time I remember being sick was when I was in the hospital, when I was really young. It was after my mother died."

<Ryder>

Hmmm...

"What does your father do for a living?"

<Priscilla>

What???

"You don't know what he does for a living and you loaned him two million dollars? Are you serious?"

<Ryder>

I am not sure I like her tone in her questions. I gave her a disapproving look.

<Priscilla>

I rolled my eyes at him because he is giving me a warning for my tone.

"Look, I'm sorry for sounding fussy, but how can you blame me when you gave my father two million dollars without knowing what he does for a living. You, see how terrible that sounds, right?"

<Ryder>

I will give her one thing. She's smart about shit.

"Okay, when you put it like that, it doesn't sound very smart, but I am trying to figure out what happened to you. So be a good girl and tell me what he does for a living."

<Priscilla>

Be a good girl, he is says. I think I want to be a naughty girl right now because you are sitting next to me in a damn towel.

"He is a scientist for the government, but he never tells me what he is working on or anything. I just remember being in the hospital and then one day I woke up to going home."

<Ryder>

I bet she was dying, and he created an experimental serum for her to heal herself. I need to speak to Michelson now. Then another knock came at my door. I see how today is going to go. Interruption after interruption.

"Come in."

<Priscilla>

Another interruption, except I don't mind this one. It's Bob with food. I watch him put the food on the table and then he lifted the lids off.

Awe.

He had my favorite breakfast made. I look towards Ryder and smile at him. Why did he not show me this side of him sooner?

<Ryder>

I watch Bob bow his head, and I just waved him to go.

Wait!

"Hey Bob. Lock my door, will ya?"

<Bob>

Oh, I know what that means.

"Yes, boss."

<Priscilla>

Oh, that is one way for us not to get interrupted. Then I watch him get out of bed. What is he doing?

Oh...

<Shooter>

Oh good. Bob just came out. Then I can catch Ryder. I grabbed the doorknob and Bob came between his door and me.

"Why are you stopping me, Bob?"

<Bob>

More like saving you dude.

"I'd highly recommend not interrupting that man for at least a few hours because the tension between those two is high and I mean sexual tension."

<Shooter>

Oh, I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing for him to tap her, but I sure the fuck ain't interrupting him. I walked back over to the gang.

"Hey guys. No one bothers Ryder until he comes out of his room."

<Aaliyah>

Well, I'll be damn. Maybe now that he is finally getting laid, things will be back to normal again. I can handle him having a girl, right?

<Ryder>

I grabbed our breakfast and brought them to bed. I handed hers to her.

"I thought maybe we could have breakfast in bed."

<Priscilla>

I smiled at him as I took my plate.

"Thanks."

I watch him walk back around in just his towel. Do you know how hard it is to have him in just a towel right now?

<Ryder>

I sat down and started to eat. I know I want to bury myself in her, but maybe we should eat first. I watch her take a few bites, but she is being slow about it. change in plans. I set my plate down.

"You seem to be not hungry for food. Is it possible you are hungry for something else?"

<Priscilla>

I watch him take my plate and reach over to place it on the table next to me. Well, I guess he can tell what's on my mind. Man, if I have sex with this man, I'm pretty sure I will never be away from him. Although, I think my fate has already been set to be with him.

"I might be."

I watch him slowly move in front of me. Then I notice his towel is dangling.

Oh, please...

Can we finally give into what we want?

<Ryder>

I see she keeps looking at my towel, then slowly back up to me. I grabbed her chin and pulled it up. Then I let our lips touch, and she immediately pulled me into her as she scoots down on my bed.

<Priscilla>

Yep. I am totally going to have this man. I grabbed my top and pulled it off me. Then I threw it on the floor. He immediately went after my breast, which made me moan as I grabbed his head.

<Ryder>

I love her moans. I quickly switched to her other breast as I work on getting her out of her pants. Then she moaned at me again. Yep, that's it for me. I pulled away to get her pants off her, but she grabbed my towel.

<Priscilla>

I couldn't help myself. I just had to de-towel him because I want to find out if he is indeed a god in bed. He finally got my pants off me and threw them on the floor. He was on his knees, staring at me while he was between my legs.

<Ryder>

I grabbed one of her legs and brought her ankle up to my lips. I slowly kissed her ankle while watching her. I could tell she was just waiting on the anticipation of what I'm going to do next to her. I slowly kissed down her sheen and then I went down her thigh.

<Priscilla>

He stared straight at me with every single kiss he was doing until he reaches my shit between my legs, and that is when it just came out of my mouth.

"God!"

<Ryder>

I love hearing her call me that while I'm making her climb her peak. I felt her move a little, so I gripped her thighs. I'm enjoying making her squirm like she is. Then I felt the tremble in her legs coming.

<Priscilla>

I felt this sensation coming. I mean, I have done all these things before, but I could never cum while doing these things. I just let the shaking start while I arch my back, moaning my ass off, and then I just lost it.

<Ryder>

Oh Prissy...

How I love what I do to your body. I stared at her while I kiss up her body. She has the biggest smile on her face as she watches me. When I got to her lips, I kissed her hard while invading her mouth with my tongue. Then she moaned into my mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 18.9K 54
"Your value can only be measured by the hands of someone who appreciates your worth." One year old Remington falls on the floor screaming in agony...
7K 132 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
77.9K 579 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...
424 214 30
She has been hurt She has a dark past that haunts her He cares She is scared that she will give him the power to destroy her She mustn't fall too ...