Kidnapped by Kingpin

By MrsSueNovels

#1 in self healing 6/7/2023 - 6/9/2023, 6/1/2023 - 06/03/2023, 2/2/2023 and 2/7/2023 Priscilla POV: I finally... More

The Kidnapping
Bestie Patrol
Playing Nice
The Moment of Truth
A Life Saving Deal
Welcome to the Unknown
Wrap Me Up
Bulldog
Stinky
Confessions
Reality Bites
Prep Work
Date Night
Extraction
A Rat
Serum
Kingpins Goddess
Collateral
Feelings
Movie Night
Home
Busted
Goddess
Challenges
The Plan
Shoot me
Ally
Choices Made
Bright Light
Who's Saving Who

Meet God

172 9 2
By MrsSueNovels

<Shooter>

Aw shit.

He just had to mention about her getting hurt. Peaches is as good as dead now because here comes God himself.

Bye Felicia...

<Ryder>

Hurt her anymore?

I immediately flipped my head at her. I grabbed her chin to move her head, and she has a black eye. I'm fucking pissed. I said un-fucking touch.

"Michelson, you got two weeks. Shooter kill the call."

I looked at all my members, and they were all scared. They should be. I kill over this shit and right now, someone is about to fucking die.

"Who the fuck touched her?"

<Priscilla>

Wow!

He's actually pissed that someone hit me. I didn't take him as a person to care about these things, but he sure pulled my chin every direction to get a good look at my bruising eye.

<Ryder>

"I said she is to be taken untouched. Who did it?"

Of course, no one is answering. They never fucking do. I pointed my gun at everyone.

"I want to know now."

Then I heard this girl make a muffle noise. I turned towards her.

<Priscilla>

Damn.

Why does he have to look like that? Looking like a Greek God on the front side. You know what? Fuck him. He kidnapped my ass. Now come over here and take this stupid shit off my mouth.

<Ryder>

I raised my eyebrow at this chick. I don't know her, but I'm adventuring over to remove her duct tape off her mouth because maybe she knows. I grabbed the edge of the duct tape and ripped it off.

<Priscilla>

"Ow, you asshole!"

And I kicked him in his balls for that shit because that hurt. Then the entire room gasped. Oh, I think I'm going to die.

<Shooter>

Oh fuck.

I ran straight over to him and got between those two.

"Girl, I warned you not to pull that shit on the Kingpin, and he is in fucking God mode."

Ryder immediately went after her. I pushed on his chest.

"Ryder, you can't kill her. We need her to get that two million dollars."

<Ryder>

I put my gun up to Shooter. No girl is going to do that shit to me and get away with it.

"Move or die!"

I watch him step aside. I immediately grabbed her by her throat and pulled her to me.

<Priscilla>

Holy fuck!

He has the chair and me in the air with his gun to my head. I'm officially scared.

"I'm sorry."

It was nothing but a whisper as tears fall.

<Ryder>

Good, she fears me now.

"I'm only going to say this once to you. If you wish to remain unharmed and alive, you will behave for me. Do you understand me? Because I have no problem putting a bullet in your father's and your head and forego the two million dollars."

All she did was shake her head yes and cry more. I set her back down and untied one of her hands.

"Now, do you know who hit you?"

<Priscilla>

This man scares the fuck out of me, and now he is asking me who hit me. I looked around as I rub my throat to get this stinging sensation to go away. Then I saw her. Miss orange hair chick.

"It was her. The chick with the orange hair."

<Ryder>

I follow where she is pointing to, and this is the third time Peaches has disobeyed my orders.

<Priscilla>

The second he saw her was the second he shot her, and I screamed while crying my heart out. I am so hyperventilating right now. This guy is scary as fuck.

<Ryder>

"How many fucking times will it take for all of you to listen to me?"

I swear, if one more person disobeys me. I'm hitting the reset button on my god damn members. I finished untying this girl that is now crying her eyes out. I hate girls crying. Then I threw her over my shoulder.

<Shooter>

"Jesus, you all just had to turn him into God, didn't you. I suggest every single one of you remember this as your final warning about what happens when you disobey the Kingpin. He turns into God."

<Priscilla>

I flipped my head. Who the hell made this man God? There is only one God and it ain't the Kingpin, but I sure the fuck don't want to cross this man because he is more like the grim ripper. He was carrying me through this humongous place in a hurry and it scares the shit out of me. What is he going to do to me now?

<Shooter>

I had run to catch up to Ryder. He is in a damn hurry.

"Ryder!"

<Ryder>

I stopped and turned towards Shooter.

"What?!"

<Shooter>

I put my hands up to make sure he knows I don't mean no harm because he is in his God mode.

"What are you doing with her?"

<Ryder>

I turned back around and walked again.

"Well, obviously, I can't trust your group to follow orders. So now I have to play babysitter with her to ensure no one touches her because you and I both know that the other two groups will rape her."

<Priscilla>

"What?"

He can't be serious right now.

"Please..."

I am so begging now.

"Don't..."

<Ryder>

I set her down and grabbed her chin to make her look at me.

"As long as you behave and your father makes his payments, you are safe. Got me?"

<Priscilla>

I slowly shook my head yes at him. This man scares me even with how gorgeous he is. He grabbed my wrist and moved again.

<Ryder>

"Shooter, send me Kyle. He needs to look at her injuries and maybe give some medicine for it if she needs it."

<Shooter>

"Okay, but where am I sending Kyle to so he can check her?"

Because I sure the fuck ain't playing no guessing game with his mood to kill.

<Ryder>

Oh, I am about to hate my god damn answer, but what choice do I have now? I need her alive and untouched until Michelson fucks up again.

"My room."

<Priscilla>

I looked at him when it came out of his mouth. What the hell is he going to do to me in his room?

<Shooter>

Oh, this is not good at all. The only time this man takes a girl to his room is to have her, but he doesn't even know her. What the hell is he playing at?

"I'll go track him down now."

<Priscilla>

He pushed this door open and waited for me to go in first. His room is enormous. I move to the corner of it and squatted down to the floor. I pulled my knees in, holding them, just trying to keep my distance from this man.

<Ryder>

I heard a knock on my door. I turned to look where she went, and she was on the floor like a scared girl. I whistle at her to get her attention. I pointed for her to come sit on my bed, and she ain't moving.

"Hey Prissy, move your ass because I guarantee you, if you make me come get you, you ain't going to like me."

<Priscilla>

Prissy? Who the fuck does he think he is calling me Prissy? I got up and walked over to him and then I got in his face.

"Don't call me Prissy."

Then I sat my happy ass on his bed.

<Ryder>

Oh, this chick sure likes to light a fire in me. I grabbed her chin and made her look at me.

"You speak to me like that again, and you will see my unpredictable side that just killed Peaches for touching you. Now behave Prissy."

Oh, she is giving me an evil ass look. I crossed my arms at her. Then she rolled her eyes at me. I grabbed her chin and got really close to her.

"Don't push me because I will put a bullet in your pretty little Prissy head."

<Priscilla>

I took the biggest gulp of my life because I can tell he meant every word. I immediately got teary-eyed again. Then I watch him walk to his door and open it. I don't know why I keep pushing him, knowing he is a killer, but I do. He pushes my buttons.

<Ryder>

Oh, this girl is going to test me to my limits.

"Hey Kyle. Peaches knocked her out, and now she is forming a shiner. I just need to make sure Miss. Prissy is attended to. Peaches had to lay a hand on her."

<Kyle>

"Let me check her out. I see she has a cut on her check."

<Ryder>

"Yeah, I know it's why Peaches is ten feet under now."

It never gets old to see Kyle drop his jaw and go wide eyed at me, killing a member for disobeying me. I watch him walk over to her. She's still shaking from a few seconds ago.

<Kyle>

"I'm just going to make sure you don't need stitches, okay?"

<Priscilla>

I wasn't even looking at this Kyle dude. I was staring at this so call God dude. I mean, who made him God? He ain't God. He is just scary sexy Greek God with a damn chip on his shoulder.

<Ryder>

"I suggest you acknowledge Kyle before you bring my unpredictable side out Miss. Prissy."

I looked up at her, and she was staring hard core at me.

<Priscilla>

Oh, here he goes again using his big bad 'God' mode on me.

"You'll have to excuse me for being so cautious about speaking to strangers, but I get it. You wouldn't want my dear old dad to see that the Kingpin himself is rough housing with his daughter, so you can get paid."

Because that is exactly what I am to him. A damn paycheck.

<Ryder>

Yeah, she ain't getting away with that shit. I stomped my ass over to her and threw Kyle out of the way. I grabbed her by the throat and pushed her down on my bed.

"You are really trying to bring my god mode back out, aren't you?"

<Priscilla>

Um. I'm in trouble again and this time his grip is harder. He literally has me pinned to his bed with one knee between my legs and his other one on the side. I slowly shook my head no.

Am I trying to bring God back out? No, but he can't expect me to not act silently.

"You can't..."

Oh, I barely got two words out because of his grip.

<Kyle>

"Ryder, let her go because you're choking her out."

<Ryder>

I felt Kyle grab me trying to pull me off her except I ain't budging. I didn't move off her until I watch her jade eyes roll into the back of her head and she blacked out. I slowly moved off her. Kyle quickly checked her out. This chick hits my buttons way too fast. I leaned against the wall and pulled a cigarette out because if I don't start smoking, I'm going to end up killing her before I get Michelson's first payment.

<Kyle>

"Jesus, Ryder. I don't remember you losing your temper so quickly when you're holding someone for collateral."

<Ryder>

I didn't just hear that shit from him.

"Just tell me if she is still breathing or not."

<Kyle>

"Yeah, she's still breathing. She's going to have your handprints on her neck for a few days and I put a tape across her open cheek."

<Ryder>

Good. It can be her reminder for her to stop pushing my damn buttons. I watch Kyle walk past me to my door and then he stopped.

<Kyle>

"You can shoot me for saying it, but I think you fancy this one, Ryder. That's why she gets to you so quickly."

<Ryder>

I was about to go off on him, but he went through my door just as fast as he said that shit to me. I slammed my door shut. I do not fucking fancy her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 580 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...
313K 7.3K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
23 0 35
When Cassie Jones has to return to her home town to look after her sick nan she discovers that not everything is how she remembers it. How will Cassi...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...