OBEY ME X READER ONESHOTS

By WormG0d

• OM! Fics on Wattpad by @WormG0d • • Male & GN Main Character • • Requests CLOSED • More

⭐️WORMLEY'S ONESHOT RULES (updated)⭐️
🧡Midnight Swim🧡
❤️Lucifer X Stressed MC❤️
💜Levi Fluff💜
🧡4 AM Snack Time🧡
💙Nightmares💙
💜CARAMELLDANSEN💜
❤️A Rainy Day With Lucifer❤️
⭐️NSFW Headcanons (Revised)⭐️
💜A Kiss Before I Go💜
⭐️Crimes they would commit • All characters Headcanons⭐️
💙Grocery Store • Scenario💙
❤️Love Letter • Lucifer❤️
❤️DevilBear Workshop • Scenario❤️
💖Love Letter • Asmodeus💖
💖Flower picking • Scenario💖
💚Gentle Affections💚
⭐️Reasons the bros need therapy • Analysis⭐️
⭐️The Bros when u turn into a worm⭐️
💛Love Letter • Mammon💛
💛Pillow Fort • Scenario💛
⭐️The Bros in Quarentine HC's⭐️
💛Sunburns and Ice Cream💛
⭐️Demon Bros Fluffy HC's⭐️
⭐️The Bros Reacting To Bingus⭐️
❤️Unconventional Chess❤️
⭐️The demon bros are VIRGINS (not clickbait!!!)⭐️
💚Grades aren't Everything💚
⭐️The Bros & Ace MC • Scenarios/HCs⭐️
💖Let me Love you • Asmodeus (SMUT)💖
✨7 Sins Comfort Fic Mini-Series • 666 followers!✨
❤️Insecurities • [Sins and Self-Care!]❤️
💛Mammon-Time • [Sins and Self-Care!]💛
💜Normie Boy • [Sins and Self-Care!]💜
💚Breathe With Me • [Sins and Self Care!]💚
💖Wonderful the Way you Are • [Sins and Self-Care!]💖
🧡You Matter to Me • [Sins and Self-Care!]🧡
💙Sleepless Nights • [Sins and Self-Care!]💙
⭐️My Writing Has Changed⭐️
❣️Show me the Stars • Diavolo❣️
🖤Oh Rats • Barbatos🖤
❤️Shovelling Graves • Lucifer❤️
💝Café Afternoons • Simeon💝
⭐️The Characters Playing Wordle⭐️
💜Skating • Leviathan💜
⭐️When You're Caught Eating Dirt • HC's⭐️
⭐️Demon Bros Reacting to Rejection⭐️
💖Reunion • Asmo [Short 1]💖
💖Smoothie • Asmo [Short 2]💖
💖First Time? • Asmo [Short 3]💖
⭐️Ballroom Dancing • Character HC's⭐️
🖤Secret Getaway • Barbatos🖤
❤️Not a Morning Person • Lucifer❤️
⭐️Rating the Demon Bros' Balls⭐️
❤️The Way I Love You (Ace/Aro MC)❤️
⭐️Stuck on an Elevator with the Bros⭐️
❤️Questionable Interior Design • Lucifer [short 1]❤️
❤️Shaving Cream • Lucifer [short 2]❤️
❤️Feeling Sick • Lucifer [short 3]❤️
⭐️The Characters when You Come Out⭐️
✨Summer Writing Prompts! [mini-series]✨
💛Morning Walk • Mammon [Prompt 1]💛
💚Afternoon Nap • Satan [Prompt 2]💚
💜Sitting on the Porch at Night • Levi [Prompt 3]💜
💟Ice Cream • Luke [Prompt 4]💟
💙Watching the Fireflies • Belphie [Prompt 5]💙
⭐️The Demons at a Water Park/Pool⭐️
⭐️Comforting a MC who Dislikes Fireworks/Thunder⭐️
❤️Lucifer Stands up for Transmasc MC [Requested]❤️
⭐️When They Catch TransMasc MC Singing [Requested]⭐️
❤️Doing Taxes, Romantically • Lucifer❤️
❣️| A Secret Walk • Diavolo |
❣️| The Ballroom • Diavolo |
⭐️| Keeping Warm in Winter • HC's |
⭐️| Dying in Their Arms • HC's |
⭐️| Anxiety Comfort • HC's |
⭐️| Submissive Character HC's • [NSFW] |
🧡Brownies • Beel [Request]🧡
🖤Makeover • Barbatos [Request]🖤
💘Play Fight • Thirteen [Request]💘

❤️Mellow • Lucifer (smut)❤️

17.9K 299 323
By WormG0d

Summary
Lucifer and MC have a lot of fluffy banter then some sensual sex.

Contains
GN! MC (They/Them + no body description), Fluff & Smut, riding, oral, penetrative sex (MC receiving), Lucifer being silly n less dominant, two dummies in love

***

Lucifer kissed his partner, running fingertips up their hips and ribs. They shivered in ticklish delight at his touch, stroking the back of his neck in return. "What would you like from me tonight, my love?" The demon softly asked.

"Slow and gentle sex," they mused, caressing the lines of his shoulders and spine through his coat. "Lots of kisses." Their body pressed comfortably into the pillows on the bed.

Lucifer, tired after a long day, kissed their forehead and gladly agreed with a nod. "Sounds wonderful."

MC's arms hugged his neck, and their legs wrapped around his sides to pull his body closer. He lowered his head to them and reverently kissed their shoulders.

They lightly giggled as his lips tickled their skin, and weaved their fingers through his silky hair. "Luci, hehe..."

"Yes?" With the softest of touches and the gentlest of laughs, Lucifer was captivated. He adored their laugh, as well as the warm tingly feeling that came with their fingers brushing against his scalp. He hadn't realized how much he liked headpats before meeting them.

"Could you show me your wings?" They gently asked. He felt them massage their fingers into his head as though they were trying to sway him. It was working.

His lips trailed up their neck and he deeply kissed the underside of their jaw. It drew more quiet giggles from them, and he couldn't help but smile back. "I could, if you're sure. I don't want to startle you." Most humans and demons alike found his demonic form frightening; though MC wasn't quite like most humans or demons.

"I'm veerry sure," they purred, laying back and resting their arms on either side of their head. "You're a cutie patootie. Not even a little bit scary." They ruffled through his hair sweetly.

"Oh come on now," he playfully complained. "Now that's just insulting."

They kissed his head then let his forehead rest against theirs, noses touching. "Hmm, maybe just a little scary. Because you smile when you drink the grossest bitterest coffee ever." Lucifer chuckled at their jest, and sat upright. The love and trust in their eyes made him weak in the best ways. Never in his life had he felt so secure with someone else, or with himself.

"Ok, I'll transform now," he told them. With a rush of magic, Lucifer's wings spread out behind him, a diamond and horns adorning his head like a crown.

"My beautiful demon," MC whispered, bringing him close to kiss his face again.

Each gentle kiss softened his sharp and prideful soul, melting away the powerful facade he kept up.

It was cozy and warm, to be touched so sweetly. In that moment there was nothing he wanted more than to be softly kissed and caressed and admired. He wanted them to tell him what to do with himself, and tell him he was doing a good job at it. He wanted this to last forever. He felt them Hold his jaw steady in their hand, guiding him to look at them. "May I touch your wings?"

"Yes," the response rolled off his tongue naturally. He wouldn't admit it, but he'd desired them to do so for a while. "Are you fascinated by my wings and horns?"

"I am," they smiled. "You're beautiful, Lucifer. I want to touch all of you. I love every part of you."

"...I see," he whispered, awed by their response. "I love you too, _____. Completely and truly." The two kissed again, soft touches and warmth trying to communicate the admiration and love that words could not. MC gently pushed on Lucifer's shoulder, and he allowed them to turn him onto his stomach. He rested his face against the pillows as he felt them straddle his hips to touch his dark wings.

His black feathers fluttered in response to their delicate and deliberate touch. They smoothed over each feather, from the long ones at the very ends of his wings, to the shorter plumage at the base at his back. They lightly scratched the spot where feather met skin, and he shuddered. It was a hot feeling, that sent shocks right down to his spine.

No one was allowed to touch his wings. He was the most powerful and untouchable angel in the celestial realm, and maintained such a status as a demon in the Devildom. He only ever preened his wings by himself in total privacy.

But MC was the exception. They always were.

The warmth of their hands was sweeter than the heaven he was born in. Under their loving gaze, ego shedded away, and he was only a man.

It was a long process to stroke over each feather of his 4 wings. Lucifer shut his eyes and savored each second and sensation. They exchanged no words, both silenced by the intimacy of the situation.

Once MC finished organizing his feathers, he turned to lay on his back so he could see them. They traced their hand up his shoulder, up his neck, up his jaw, resting at his forehead. Their thumb brushed over his Diamond marking, and they leant down to kiss it. "_____," Lucifer said softly, so softly.

"Mhmm?" They replied.

Lucifer said nothing more, because there were no words left in him besides their name. They pressed their forehead to his, and he felt something in his heart warm and swell and pleasantly break.

They finally kissed him on the cheek, then chastely on the mouth. His eyes were half-lidded and heavy once he allowed them to open. "You're tired," they whispered on his lips, stating a fact.

"I'm tired," Lucifer echoed, confirming the truth. He pulled MC against him and hugged them closely. Their touches left him mellow and relaxed, comfortable enough to drift into sleep. He idly rubbed circles on the small of their back, hand trailing down to give their thigh an affectionate squeeze.

They giggled, folding their arms behind his head. "Are you still up for this?" They asked. "We could always go to sleep if you'd prefer."

Lucifer playfully traced his hand up their thigh and squished their butt. "I want you," he murmured. "More than anything." He shifted upright in bed, sitting with his back against the pillows and headboard. MC consequentially slid onto his lap. "If you're alright with it, that is." Lucifer slid his coat off his shoulders.

"I'm alright with it," they reassured. "I want you just as much." They slipped his tie from his neck, and undid the buttons of his shirt.

"Impossible," Lucifer said. "Surely I desire you more." His hands rested at their thighs and he rubbed small circles against them with his thumbs.

"Not impossible." They took off the Golden pendant hanging from his belt loop, casting it all to the side. Just seeing him without his grand coat was a sight to behold, considering how modest he was with his clothes. "So much to take off," they said with an affectionate sigh.

"Take your time."

Soon enough, the rest was gone, save for Lucifer's black boxers, the dark color matching his whole gothic aesthetic. "You should get a pink pair of underwear," MC humorously suggested, teasing their fingers under his waistband.

"I wholeheartedly disagree," Lucifer chuckled, acting as though their hands nearing his crotch didn't make him feel hot or bothered at all.

"No one would know~!" They insisted, pulling their fingers away to give his toned thighs a squeeze. Lucifer craved their touch, but he could be patient.

"You would know. No doubt you'd be giggling about it to yourself all day."

A sharp exhale left Lucifer when they abruptly pressed closer to him and rubbed their crotch against his. "You're probably right." He felt flushed with how his dick felt against their body. "I can feel you, Lucifer. You can tell me when you're needy, you know? What happened to being high and mighty?"

"Don't push it," he lightheartedly said, holding their hips firmly. They pressed against each other, both fiery and electric with desire for one another.

"You know..." MC started, curling their arms around him. "You'd look sexy all tied up in red or blue," they said, deciding to push it. "If you were interested."

Lucifer was speechless at that, surprised by both the idea and their bravery to say such words. His status as the strongest of the 7 lords of hell never seemed to phase them. "If that is what my love wishes... then perhaps I am."

"One thing at a time," MC murmured. They finally slipped his boxers off and lightly stroked his cock In their hands. "Starting with this." Lucifer held still as they teased their fingertips up and down his length, occasionally brushing a single finger at his slit. He tried to relax, but his legs tensed when they pulled away just as he was starting to feel content.

"_____," Lucifer uttered, his fingers weaving through their hair to encourage them. "Please..."

They gave him a small smile and lowered their lips to kiss his tip. "You're so good, Lucifer."

He let out a small breath when their warm mouth wrapped around him. He sank into the pillows, holding their hair to anchor himself through blank-minded pleasure.

Lucifer glanced down at them, then groaned when they met his gaze and hollowed their cheeks as they sucked harder. "Oh~"

MC enjoyed the way Lucifer tugged their hair when they quickened the bobbing of their head. They wanted to make him feel good and special. They made a show of stroking him while licking a vein along his member. The strained rise and fall of Lucifer's chest and the sweat building at his temple made him look elegantly unkempt. His lips slightly parted with deepening breaths as MC slowly licked up the precum seeping out of him.

They pressed a kiss to his stomach, then adjusted onto his lap again. "Look at me, Lucifer." They loved to touch his jaw to draw his attention. Lucifer looked at them as directed, and they pulled him into a bruising kiss.

Lucifer held them close as possible in response, desperate for their contact. They bit his lip as they pulled away.

MC angled themself over Lucifer's cock and softly groaned as they slowly sank down on him. They licked their lips contentedly after filling themself, making even Lucifer blush briefly.

Lucifer was mesmerized by the way his lover's hands would frame their body as they touched themself; How they felt up their thighs, teased their chest, and stroked their sensitive spots while he was inside of them.

"You're so beautiful," he softly complimented.

"Thaank you~" They eagerly rolled their hips against Lucifer, both of their chests filling with heat as their hearts raced. Lucifer was quick to place his hands on their hips, squeezing at their soft skin. His wings splayed out behind him, his naked body appearing angelic and regal. "You're beautiful too, Luci."

They slid up and down, content with the feeling of Lucifer's friction on their insides. Lucifer's breaths deepened, struggling to remain composed as MC rode him. He kissed their chest and shoulders when he could, wanting to mark any bits of their soft skin that he had access to.

They slowly stopped, watching how Lucifer's eyelashes fluttered, and how he stroked their hip as if to encourage them to keep going.

They leaned closer, softly and deeply kissing him. He pulled them closer and thrusted his hips up to meet them, soft little gasps and moans entering the kiss.

Lucifer kept a moderate pace, pleased to feel himself warm inside of them. He parted from their lips and bit at their neck, aching to kiss and touch all of them. "I love you," he murmured against their collarbone. "I love you."

"I love you too, Luci," MC uttered back. They moved their hips to meet his thrusts, both of them caught in a desperate rhythm. Shocks of pleasure shot up their back when Lucifer pressed inside just right.

MC sped up their hips, purposefully trying to draw out their own pleasure and bring Lucifer to climax. "Ah, MC, but-" he beckoned, placing his hands on their hips to steady them.

"What is it, Luci? They lovingly asked, stopping their movements. "Are you alright?"

He brought their hand to his mouth as though they were royalty, and gave it a long, adoring kiss. "You first. I want you to cum first."

"If you insist~" They agreed with a smile. "What do you need me to do?"

He smirked against their hand and they pressed his lip with their thumb. "Sit on my face," he said. "Unless you'd prefer something else?"

They blushed and emptied themself of him, adjusting over so that their legs straddled his head. They were mindful of his horns. "Good little human~" He devilishly whispered.

Lucifer, being demonically good at most things in life, was quick to draw shaky breaths and soft moans from MC.

He teased them with his mouth, tongue lapping at their sensitive skin and tasting the precum coating them. They exhaled with a shudder as he gave their thighs a tight squeeze, nails digging into them.

"Lucifer," MC whispered, grabbing one of his horns. He groaned back, the sound sending light vibrations against them. He stared up at them, admiring their flustered face.

"Feeling good, baby?" He asked, knowing the answer before they pleadingly nodded. He quickened his mouth, pressing their body close against his tongue. They reciprocated by rolling their hips against his face, and he focused on licking and sucking the way they he knew they liked him to.

They moaned, back arching. Lucifer moaned, enamored with how their body reacted to him. He wanted them to cum in his mouth. Their thighs lightly trembled on either side of his head, and they viciously tugged him up by the horns as they came.

"Lucifer-!" He swallowed their fluids up as they rode out their pleasure, transfixed by the way their body twitched band jolted.

He helped them slide off of him and laid them back against the bed. They spread their legs to make room for him, so he laid between them and kissed their chest. "MC," he said, voice thick with love and lust. "Are you alright? Do you need any more?"

"Yes, yes. Lucifer, please." They hugged his neck and drew him close. Their eyes were glassy and needy. He kissed them deeply as he pressed into them, savoring their moans.

Lucifer's thoughts evaporated into a thick fog in his head. The sound of their sweet whispers and cries melted his heart into honey. He had no will to do anything more than appease their wishes. "_____," he groaned.

They gasped and cried as he touched them between their legs, overstimulating their sensitive spots as he fucked them. "Lucifer, Lucifer..."

They sweetly clawed at his back and encouraged him whenever their lips were apart. He felt them twitching around him and groaned, fingertips clutching the sheets besides them to have something to hold onto. "Fuck," he whispered, the vulgar word foreign to his mouth. His chest quickly rose and fell with his breaths; he was so close. Lucifer gazed at them so pleadingly, so adoringly. His usual neat hair was tousled and damp with sweat. His heart was weak, he was vulnerable, he was reduced to sweet pleasure and warm love. He was a beautiful sight to behold.

He bowed his head against their shoulder as he finished, his eyes squinting shut with a sharp cry. "_____-!"

Both Lucifer's and their own cum seeped from their body, hot and messy.

MC held him so close as they relaxed and unwinded, fingers pressed against his skin. Lucifer slowed his breaths and carefully relaxed against them. They layed together a bit longer before Lucifer pulled away and ran his hands through their hair. "Are you alright dear? Is there anything you need, or want?" He reached for one of the bottles of water he had on the nightstand and offered it to them. He had paper towels to help clean them off as well.

They slowly sat up and hummed back at him, running their hand up and down his arm. He uncapped the water for them and poured it past their lips to drink. "I just want you. N' sleep."

"Alright sweetheart," he said, stroking their hair out of their face. "You're amazing. I love you. You're the most precious and divine thing of all the realms."

"Shush," they said with a smile. "I love you more." They curled up in the crook of his arm. "You make me feel so nice." They rubbed his chest affectionately.

"You do the same to me." Lucifer stared at them as they rested their hand above his heart.

"Give me a goodnight kiss," they asked, lazily tapping their finger to match his heartbeat.

He kissed pulled them closer in his arms and gave their head a smooch. "Goodnight, love."

"Goodnight, silly." As long as they were the one saying it, Lucifer wouldn't mind being called silly a hundred times more. He waited for them to rest their eyes and slip into sleep before he decided to follow suit.

"I love you more," he finally whispered, then allowed himself rest.

***
A/N: Happy Holidays! Thank you so much to everyone who's supported my writing :] ❤️

POV this is what you see under your Christmas tree.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 134 17
[MATURE CONTENT] an Obey Me! fanfiction! I'm sorry for the grammatical errors, english is not my first and primary language, but I'll try my best! Th...
1.6M 50.3K 143
So I found this game about a week ago, and I absolutely love it. I will try my best to take as many requests as possible! I only write with a female...
1M 17.2K 45
Various Boyfriend scenarios with the demon brothers, might add more characters later in the future. Characters: Lucifer Mammon Leviathan Satan A...
2.1K 38 7
ON HOLD WILL UPDATE SOON Title explains it, anyway this is about some scenarios with the obey me characters +side characters feel free to put some re...