💛Love Letter • Mammon💛

Yo , so it's not like I like ya or anything, but you're a really cool human yaknow?

Wait no, lemme restart that. Uh.... i can't really erase stuff.... I'm writin' in permenent marker if ya couldn't tell.

OK, start reading HERE --->

Yo Y/N!

I know it must be TOTALLY flattering to be receving a letter from ME huh??

So, I wanted you to know that The Great Mammon thinks you're a really amazing person.

I just wanna start bein' honest with ya, because I haven't been.

I know I act all cool and tough, but sometimes I feel like you're really lookin' at me, y'know? The me that isn't cool or tough... but you still talk to me, and you're still nice to me. It's like I don't have to pretend to be something I'm not to impress you... And that makes me feel... cool?? Sweet??

Aghh, I don't know!! You're always just bein' sweet or cute or somethin' and make me feel cared for. and I care about you a lot too, even though I'm always sayin' I'm not.

Man, I'm blushing at myself because of how embarrassing this is. Not that I'm embarrassed to feel these things for you but...

I just feel a lot. For you, I mean. Whenever we hang out or talk or accidentally bump into each other it sends my head spinning. In a good way, I guess.

I guess I'm tryna say I love ya, ok?? Like, a lot. You're so fun to be around, and you make me feel all sappy, and even if I'm not happy, seeing you smile makes me feel so warm. You're just, my favorite person ever. I wanna spend all my time with you and be able to hug you all the time and wake up with you next to me in the mornin and all that... so yeah.

I'm not all that poetic or good at saying or writing things. it would take a lot more than this little letter for me to show ya how much I love you. I really hope you'll let me.

It's ok if you don't think about me in this same way, just know I've always got your back, ok? And that you're loved, because you're the best person ever. Got it?! Good. Ya better not forget it!!

I love ya! <3
-Mammon >:)

P.S.!!

Since I'm so generous, I'll help ya write your response!!! >;)

Just tear the paper on this line, circle one of the options, and send it back ASAP!!! ---->

----------------------------------------------

Do you lov- LIKE me back??

A. Yes >:) B. No :( C. Maybe ',:/