💖Wonderful the Way you Are • [Sins and Self-Care!]💖

Summary:
For people who are feeling unloveable,

When Asmodeus notices you isolating yourself, he helps show you some love and reminds you that you're loveable and worth all of his attention <3

***

You know that Asmo cares about you, and you care about him too.

But when you haven't been showering, eating, or doing much more than laying in bed all day, it's troubling to think that he might not like you at your worst. He's the most beautiful demon in the world... and when you're depressed like this, who are you to compare to him?

He's asked you 5 times this week to go to go to fun places with him, and one offer after another, you softly let him down with short texts.

"I'm sorry, I'm feeling a little sick today."

"No, sorry, I didn't get much sleep last night."

"I have too much work today, sorry."

The pitiful excuses were easier to spew out than to actually face him and explain your current struggle.

He'd stopped messaging you at this point, so you thought he'd finally given up on you and understands that you're not going anywhere.

...Until you heard a delicate knocking which you recognized to be his. "Y/N..? It's Asmo~! May I come in?"

You froze in your spot, staring at the door. With sudden haste, you shot upright and sat atop your blankets to make it seem as though you haven't just been laying around all day. "S-Sure!" you shouted back, trying to finger-brush your greasy hair into a presentable shape. "Come in!"

Of course, you've missed him. You've wanted to be held and lovingly cared for as usual. To feel the usual flutter in your chest that came with his soft touches and snuggles.

But the thought of him looking at you with disgust in his eyes was not something you wanted to risk.

Before you could linger on those anxious thoughts any longer, Asmo was making his way in.

His tone was soft and sad when he asked, "Are you avoiding me, dear?" There was no judging or persecution in his voice, just a quiet twinge of uncertainty and guilt. "If I upset you, you can tell me... I really care about our communication."

He carefully sat at your side, his arms pressing into the mattress in front of him as though he wanted to reach out and hold you.

"Oh- no- It's not you Asmo." You softly moved your hand closer so that your fingers brushed against his. Physical intimacy was a language he understood well, and your touch reassured him. "I'm just a mess right now. And a little empty, and grumpy, and not fun to be around."

He carefully stroked your knuckles, leaning closer. "I love you, Y/N, you know? I want to be here for you no matter what. I want to be at your side forever and make you feel nicer! I want to be around you, always. Even now."

He stared at you with gentle amber eyes and leaned in closely. You pressed your forehead to his as though it would reveal your thoughts to him. "Thank you. I feel the same way, Asmo... Im sorry that I don't show it."