❤️Mellow • Lucifer (smut)❤️

Summary
Lucifer and MC have a lot of fluffy banter then some sensual sex.

Contains
GN! MC (They/Them + no body description), Fluff & Smut, riding, oral, penetrative sex (MC receiving), Lucifer being silly n less dominant, two dummies in love

***

Lucifer kissed his partner, running fingertips up their hips and ribs. They shivered in ticklish delight at his touch, stroking the back of his neck in return. "What would you like from me tonight, my love?" The demon softly asked.

"Slow and gentle sex," they mused, caressing the lines of his shoulders and spine through his coat. "Lots of kisses." Their body pressed comfortably into the pillows on the bed.

Lucifer, tired after a long day, kissed their forehead and gladly agreed with a nod. "Sounds wonderful."

MC's arms hugged his neck, and their legs wrapped around his sides to pull his body closer. He lowered his head to them and reverently kissed their shoulders.

They lightly giggled as his lips tickled their skin, and weaved their fingers through his silky hair. "Luci, hehe..."

"Yes?" With the softest of touches and the gentlest of laughs, Lucifer was captivated. He adored their laugh, as well as the warm tingly feeling that came with their fingers brushing against his scalp. He hadn't realized how much he liked headpats before meeting them.

"Could you show me your wings?" They gently asked. He felt them massage their fingers into his head as though they were trying to sway him. It was working.

His lips trailed up their neck and he deeply kissed the underside of their jaw. It drew more quiet giggles from them, and he couldn't help but smile back. "I could, if you're sure. I don't want to startle you." Most humans and demons alike found his demonic form frightening; though MC wasn't quite like most humans or demons.

"I'm veerry sure," they purred, laying back and resting their arms on either side of their head. "You're a cutie patootie. Not even a little bit scary." They ruffled through his hair sweetly.

"Oh come on now," he playfully complained. "Now that's just insulting."

They kissed his head then let his forehead rest against theirs, noses touching. "Hmm, maybe just a little scary. Because you smile when you drink the grossest bitterest coffee ever." Lucifer chuckled at their jest, and sat upright. The love and trust in their eyes made him weak in the best ways. Never in his life had he felt so secure with someone else, or with himself.

"Ok, I'll transform now," he told them. With a rush of magic, Lucifer's wings spread out behind him, a diamond and horns adorning his head like a crown.

"My beautiful demon," MC whispered, bringing him close to kiss his face again.

Each gentle kiss softened his sharp and prideful soul, melting away the powerful facade he kept up.

It was cozy and warm, to be touched so sweetly. In that moment there was nothing he wanted more than to be softly kissed and caressed and admired. He wanted them to tell him what to do with himself, and tell him he was doing a good job at it. He wanted this to last forever. He felt them Hold his jaw steady in their hand, guiding him to look at them. "May I touch your wings?"

"Yes," the response rolled off his tongue naturally. He wouldn't admit it, but he'd desired them to do so for a while. "Are you fascinated by my wings and horns?"

"I am," they smiled. "You're beautiful, Lucifer. I want to touch all of you. I love every part of you."

"...I see," he whispered, awed by their response. "I love you too, _____. Completely and truly." The two kissed again, soft touches and warmth trying to communicate the admiration and love that words could not. MC gently pushed on Lucifer's shoulder, and he allowed them to turn him onto his stomach. He rested his face against the pillows as he felt them straddle his hips to touch his dark wings.