Riansh Os Series

By to_thestar

This series consists of many OS on our beloved couple RIANSH . Some erotic , some emotional ,some funny . I g... More

❤️ Happy holi jaan❤️
HAPPY BIRTHDAY?? part -1
❤️Do se tin❤️
Note
OFFICE HOURS
Your wish my Command
Your wish my Command-2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PART-2
BURN🥵
SUHAGRAAT
Bahon mai chale aao
You reap what you sow
Note
IN THE EYES OF LION?(you reap what you sow -2)
Blooming
May be in another birth (you reap what you sow part-3)
Rollenspiel
note
Surrender( 1)
Recap
Surrender -2
SURRENDER-3
SURRENDER -4
surrender ( character sketch )
note
SURRENDER -5
REMINISCENCE
SURRENDER -6
suggestions plz
Surrender -last part
JUNOONIYAT-1
question
Junooniyat-2
blooming 2
With a touch of devil 😈
junnoniyat -3
imp
coming soon
blooming -3
blooming -3
Blooming -4
NEXT
Beast (21+)
poll, here
Forbidden (18+)
About beast-2
Angel(BEAST 2)
Restraining order
VIRIANSH
junnoniyat -4
Joonooniyat-5
JOONOONIYAT-6
Junnoniyat -7
JOONOONIYAT -8
JOONOONIYAT -9
I BELONG TO YOU(18+)

HIS TO THE TAKING

4.7K 314 24
By to_thestar

           it got deleted , while I was editing it . So if you have read ,plz ignore ❤️ His, to the taking ❤️

                               18+

         Vansh is forceful here,but it is consensual 

Vansh dragged her to their room,while the guests as well as his family looked on ,shocked yes,but   surprised not ! They must be pondering why the hell, both of them were leaving their own sangeet ,with the dulhan being dragged by the hone wala dulha like this?.......But, in her immature curiosity,she did enough damage to his trust,didn't she ? Now ,it was payback time !

He is defo very much in love with her,but the Obsession always own over,and it was sinfully dark, wanting to give her the punishment that she deserved.....You call it the fear of losing her ,or the constant passion to be controlling...... But it was he,the real Vansh,whom she has to accept......Uske aage koi raasta hi nahi hai....

 After today's fiasco,Vansh was adamnt to show her ,he was not the lovey dovey guy ,she is nowadays thinking him to be.He had tried so fcking much,to give her the time and space required, controlled his desires,anytime she stopped him.But,now the frustration of not having her ,has taken an ugly turn.And after, she left her own sangeet to go spying on him,he is not going to control himself everrrrr..... Enough of her denying him,what was rightfully his........!

  He pulled her with him while taking more rapid strides, almost causing her to trip.......She in her futile attempts,was trying to pinch his hands,that were now holding her,but  Ignoring all her futile attempts, to free her hands from his tight, determined one,,,,he yanked her more closer......

             "Vansh,vansh ruk jao,please........"

Her trembling voice remained heard,but ignored..... Riddhima had unleashed his hidden beast and it will not stop until he gobbles up her ,,,,,,whole........!

Vansh eyes were red,mad red,the lust like a curtain clouding it , with only one focus in his,now insane mind- TO HAVE HER........

   By hook or by crook,he will have her,it was given!

  "Vansh yeh sahi time nahi hai,plzzz"

Riddhima tried once again,coz he was terrifying her......with his silence and his maddening behaviour.........

              Turning his heads side ways,Vansh kept his index finger on his lips, indicating her to be silent

       "Shhhhh......."

Vansh looked a man possessed, Riddhima looked at him with her eyes widened.....realising,Indeed she had unleashed the beast, with her always probing his past.......his face looked more sharp,it was not the Vansh,that she loves! It was the Vansh,that the whole world fears. ............

                    The Realisation was a punch in the gut

It made her paralysed,,,,,she was rooted on the spot, not moving and clutching her dupatta ,wrinkling it with her sheer grip,eyes were downcast unable to bear the intensity.....Vansh left her hand,and covering the distance between them, suddenly , took her in his arms,bridal style  making her fist his black kurta to get some support with already a disbalanced mind and body alike......

     The patience and calmness were not his virtue,at that moment......when she was completely HIS TO THE TAKING....

Vansh was determined,he is not going to wait till their second wedding night.Today she would give her all ,to him......

Her numerous hitting his chest with her fist seemed to unaffect him,he answered them, with gripping her more tightly......across her thighs.....

             while they crossed the balcony of the upper floor,the onlookers only gaped at them,but none having courage to stop Vansh .....    

         Riddhima became quiet ,as her words were not having any affect on him..... feeling she has become quiet, Vansh directed his gaze towords  her,only to see her chest rising rapidly and her beautiful eyes moist......But non of it ,would stop him,,,,,,non of it........He will not let her take advantage of his love anymore,she has crossed the limits,so now he will too !!!!

            He was going to claim her ,enough of her denial .....! 

         His steps were quick,he just wanted to reach their room.........

He could feel her gripping him more tightly across his chest, unknown to her, ironically she tried to get shelter from her own predator.......! Her  bossoms were pressed on his chest......her feel was making him hard,and her perfume adding to it,but riddhima 's eyes were filled with uncertainty and may be a little fear,she was not prepared at all...her husband was being too aggressive....

Vansh opened their room by pushing it with his back...........

   In  their confines of room,,Vansh came to the centre of it and released her to ,close the doors.....taking this to be her chance Riddhima ran to the bathroom......She was about to open the bathroom door , when his giant form engulfed her from back,,, locking her with his extended upper limbs on  both sides.....

"Vansh kya kar rahe ho,,i have to go "saying this,she tried to twist away from his hold...

Only to be replied with a forceful tug on her duppatta,from behind ,which fell on the ground...... Leaving her only in her white lehenga and choli....

She was not anticipating this,horrified she tried to cover herself , clumsily with her hands.......

   And  , impulsively  pressed herself on the bathroom door ,to hide herself from him....Her eyes were clenched tight, her teeth unleashing its torture on her plump lower lips.....

Vansh smirked breathing into her beautiful hair ,Her nervousness ,her fear excited him more..There was no playfulness,no loving in his touch today ....It was lust in its most raw and natural form...  

               His gaze roamed on her bare back......The beautiful mole on the centre of it caught his attention, uncovered due to her blouse's design..........he traced it with his index finger, making Riddhima gasp.......

"Tumne mere paas koi aur rasta nahi chhoda Riddhima,tum mera sweet side deserve hi nahi karti ho,u only r destined to my dark one.....The obsessed part of me says that ,U r mine to the taking,,,,,and jo mujhe chahiye wo mai hasil karke rahunga..............." 

Not waiting for her reply

                 Vansh pulled her dori with a severe tug,followed by unhooking of her blouse with quick impatient fingers, with a desperate move, leaving it gaping from behind.......Vansh's eyes dilated, taking in all her  milky skin,her beautiful plump waist..........

                 As the cold air touched her bare back, riddhima turned swiftly, trying to hide it....as a result of which,she came face to face with the hungry gaze of vansh, on her body.She had to do something first,so she tried to approximate her choli with both her hands,but it was a silly mistake on her part,coz it only made her breasts more prominent in her tiny blouse......

Vansh stared her torso,not wavering, from  her round globes encased in her off white tight choli

"Vansh,,,,,tum yeh....." 

Riddhima was outright clutched by terror, coherent words not forming in her brain.

He leaned towards her,using his back of his fingers to trace her cleavage ,he just whispered smoothly 

           "Mujhe pura haq hai Riddhima,tumhe aise dekhne ka,,,bohut tadpaya hai tumne,ab bas,ab bas.........."

 Vansh voice sounded sinful, dripping with dark promises....

                        Riddhima craned her neck to see the big portrait of lion hanging on their bedroom wall,,,,, finding vague familiarity between both of them -the same gaze ,same intensity to scare people with one look......while she was busy assessing the painting, his gaze oogled her shamelessly alternating between her lips and her chest......him grabbing her arm brought her attention back,but riddhima had no place to run to,,,,,her back to the door,she clutched it hard......and when she looked downwords........oh god he was hard,,,,,,,,he will not leave her,,,,,,now......

 His form towered over along with his body now, completely flushed with hers,,,,,,,,,,,,Riddhima clutched her lehenga,,,,,,it wasn't as if he hadn't touched her before,but it seemed he would eat her alive today.......

crawling his hands over her arms ,Vansh's hand grabbed them in tight grip intending to pin it over her head

   He arrested both her wrists there.breath fanning over her forehead ,,he licked his lips,,,,,and god it looked so hot,,, that Riddhima s breath caught in her throat.....

                 He stooped low,to come in level with her face,,,,,gauzing her every reaction,every twitch,,,,,taking his time to attack her,after making her defenceless.........

             "Riddhima bola tha na maine, jyada der tumse dur raha to , pata nahi kya kar guzrunga  ,so u have to bear the consequences ..........." 

Vansh eyes were dark ,intense, leaving no room for dobut.......as to what he would do to her............

     He left her hand,but not from his hard and intense gaze.....and ordered her 

"Take it off, otherwise I will tear it...."

Ridhhima was left with no doubt,as to what Vansh was implying.....and she had no option but to obey him.......

            With trembling hands Riddhima took off her lehenga and choli which met with the same fate as her duppatta,while Vansh's hawk eyes never left her any movement......

    Her naked form was the last straw on his control.He lurched for her,,, grabbing her by her waist and threw her on the bed, almost making her bounce from it,due to the sheer aggression from the throw.......

           He took off his clothes only to join her on their martial bed.....his wife was watching him as if she was some animal to be slaughtered....but non of it will mellow him down.....He has given her enough slacks, Riddhima will have to handle his dark desires......now

        Her hands covering her breasts were the first one to gain his attention...... Pinning her hands above her head,he uncovered the Beauty,that her breasts were,,,,,and attacked them ,without wasting a second........her body curved upwords not able to handle his rough suckling.........when both her nipples became blood red after his rough biting,,,then only he showed some mercy.........and going downwords he spread her legs and lowered his head on her womanhood..........

                    She screamed ,she moaned....the boundaries of pain and pleasure was being blurred by her own husband......

After all his ministrations,Riddhima was dead tired,with all his rough handling of her womanhood with his tounge and mouth.He rose Like a dark devil with his handsome face rasing over her , wiping his lips......

       He came on top devoured her scream with a rough kiss when entering her,the room filling with his satisfied moans and her gasps with his intrusion.

At first he was slow, allowing her to adjust to his size....noticing her every change of facial expression,but soon lost his patience and started moving roughly.........  

     He was merciless in his pursuit,pounding in to her with deep hard thrusts.Her bouncing breasts only tempting him to succkle them more,but Realising he has tortured them enough,he left her nipple with a pop,and went for her neck...... nipping them ,making her moan more....

                   Riddhima scratched his back with her nails ,and it excited him more to utter dirty words to her.................. after satisfying his inner demon by acquiring her heart,body and surrender

             With a deep growl he came inside her.......... calling her name over and over

Minutes passed,after he was done,still he didn't leave her,,,,,,,his words were punctuated with his deep heavy breaths when he muttered in her ear....

       "U R mine Riddhima,tum mere liye bani ho,,,,,this is me ,it is my dark side,u have to accept me like this only.........."

          Not understanding what she has gotten herself into ,Riddhima only stared into nothingness.........only to be roughly kissed by him,as she had many lost ones to pay him to.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 5.1K 43
Hey guys 😊 This my another story on Riansh. Thus is gonna be suspence, mature romance etc. Peep in to know more
19.5K 331 66
𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 It was bad enough working in a bakery with karens, but being an assistant is probably worse. Working at Cyber Tech is like highschool all...
18.7K 701 8
Hey guys, So this is a new story of Riansh. It is all mature stuff. Hope u all like it Please do vote
1.8K 48 35
I never knew it was possible to fall in love... especially with a human! This is so dangerous, but I'm stuck to her. I can't leave this fragile human...