Marriage Uh Made In Heaven nu...

By minnie_here

A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love ea... More

Cover and Cast
Meeting after years
Ego Wins
Outings
Exchanging Rings
A Night before Wedding
Tying the Knot
Teasings
Hey Kitty Cat
Settling Down
Tom and Jerry
Accident
Something! Something!
Her Feelings
She Realised
Birthday Celebration
A Motive Of Making Our Champ Smile❤️
The Sky and Clouds
Do You Love Her?
Missing Her
Surprise ☃️
Longest Night
Lullaby
Enroute to the King of Hills
Yes,Im
Her Hand In His
Movie Night
His Birthday
Vishwa's Sacrifice & Keerthi's decision
Avoiding Him?
I Love Her
Mehandhi & Sangeet
His Confession
Wedding
Good Night
She left?
Epilogue
Thank You Note & New Story Update
Surprise ☃️
An Announcement!!!
Another Interview ❤️
One Shot of Vishwa and Keerthi
New OS☃️
Oneshot of Arjun & Thara
Mannar's Bday Special OneShot👑
Chellama's Birthday Special Oneshot ✨
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY ALERT
NEW STORY ALERT

Caring He

6K 712 246
By minnie_here

'Innum konjam dha di..Kudi',Vishwa said to crying Keerthi.
'Vishwa..Please podhum..Neraya sapten..Nee neraya kuduthuta sapdradhuku..', Keerthi said.

'Idhu mutton bone soup!Ipo unaku idhu ipo romba nalladhu..!Kudi..Illaati Marubadiyum Molagai treatment dhan!..',Vishwa said glaring her and she gulped.
'Seri serii kudu..', Keerthi and Vishwa gave her another spoon.

'Amma kitta lam matter ah sonnadhum romba tension aayitaanga..Nee nallairuka nu sonnadhuku aprom dha konjam relax aayirukaanga ellarum..I guess inneram kelambeerupaanga..', Vishwa said wiping her mouth with tissue.

'Apove sonnanga cab la porenu..Naan dhan drop panrenu..adhiga prasangi thanam panniten..', Keerthi sighed.

'Nee eppavume apdi dhana panra... Ellathaiyu pannitu..Appavi ah moonjiya vechikitu..idhey dialogue ah dhan solra..Adhiga prasangi..', Vishwa said and Keerthi pouted.
'Adhaana paathen..Ennada nethu evening la irundhu sanda edhum podalaye nuu..', Keerthi huffed.

'Unkooda sanda podame ennaala yepdi iruka mudiyum...',he ruffled her hair and moved from her.
'Ohhhh...',she nodded and an unknown smile crept her face.

'Meera ka vum kooda ila..ipo enna panradhu..', Keerthi thought biting her nails.
'Enna di??Enna ipdi yosichutu iruka?',Vishwa asked.
'Illa..I need to comb my hair!..Adhaan yosichutu irukennn..', Keerthi said.

'Avlodhana..Let me do it',he said and untied her hair.
'Heyy..unaku idhellam theriyumaa?', Keerthi asked.
'Yen theriyaama?Adhellam theriyum..', Vishwa said and started combing her hair.

'Yepdi theriyum?Athai sollikuduthaangala?Yepoo kathukitaa?Idhuku munnadi apo yaaruku paniruka?', Keerthi listed her questions and Vishwa hit her head with the comb.
'Innoru dhadava pesuna..Indha adi vaayila vizhugum..pesadha di thala ya aateete iruka..',Vishwa said and Keerthi pouted.

'Ah..Poo da..Ratchasan', Keerthi mumbled.
'Ratchasan ah?Unaku Ratchasan na ennanu naan oru naal kaatren paaru apo theriyum..', Vishwa said and Keerthi chuckled.
'Yaaru?Nee?Nee ipdi vaailaye vada suduvennu ellarukum theriyum!..Vandhutaan summa..', Keerthi said and Vishwa tightened her pony tail.

'Ahhh.. valikudhu da eruma maadu..', Keerthi shouted and he showed her in his mobile camera..
'Aii..Vishwa..Nee oru multi-talented aalu dhan poo.. Semma semma..', Keerthi said patting his arm.

'Aiyyaa yaaru..Vishwanath Lakshmikandhan di', Vishwa said twisting his moustache.
'Aiiya moonjiya paaru..Nalla paal la mukki yedutha paal kolukatta maadhiri oru moonji..Adhula konjam dhaadi meesa..Periya ulaga azhaganu nenapa unaku?', Keerthi asked.

'Yedhu paal kolukattai ah?En weight theriyaama pesitu iruka..',Vishwa said  folding his sleeves.
'Hmm.. weight machine irundha paathu sollu..therinjukiren',Keerthi twisted her lips.

'Vaai vaai..Andha vaai mattum illanu veiyen..unnellam naai thookitu poidum..',Vishwa said and pulled her nose.
'Yendha action um edukka mudiyaadha nelamai la irukennu therinjutu mela kai vekkira la..Odambu seri aagatum da ellathukum serthu vechu seiren unna..Pal doctor uhh..', Keerthi said and Vishwa huffed.

'Veetuku polaama?',Vishwa asked packing the things.
'Polaam pal doctor ey..',she nodded and he sighed.
'Adiye..ipdiye vandhu public layu pal doctor nu koopdadha..',Vishwa said and Keerthi laughed.

'Neeye idea kuduthutiye pal doctor ey...Inime paaru',Keerthi said making him frown.
'Naane idea kuduthuten..idhaan da sondha selavula sooniyam vechukiradhu',Vishwa shooked her head and the nurse came in to handle the wheel chair and walking sticks.

'Idhula dhan nadakanumaa..', Keerthi asked as her face fell and Vishwa's heart ached seeing those.
'Konja naal dhana..',Vishwa said and she nodded.

'Seri va..',he lifted her and made her sit on the wheel chair.
Doctor adviced him to take care of her and explained him all do and dont's.
Sakthi came there in Vishwa's car and they both got in.

They reached the appartment and Vishwa took her in his arms.
'Vishwa thambi..Keerthi papa epdi iruku ipo?',the watchman asked.
'Paravalla na..', Keerthi replied.

'Aiyoo unga neram paathu Lift vera repair aayiruku..Ipodhan aalunga vandhu paathutu poirukaanga..24 hours lift activate pannakoodadhunu sollirukaanga pa..', watchman said and moved.

'Walking sticks la yepdi 7 floor yeradhu...', Keerthi sighed.
'Unna yaaru ipo nadakka sonna?',Vishwa asked and Keerthi widened her eyes.
'Aprom 7 floor thookite yeruviya?Paithiyakaran maadhiri pannadha..', Keerthi said.

'Enaku endha problem um illa..Unnoda indha thiru vaaiya konja neram moodikitenna nallairukum..', Vishwa said and Keerthi became silent.
'Sakthi..Things la eduthutu vaa..Naanga mela porom..',Vishwa said and he nodded.

'Ohhh..Work out aagudheyy..', Sakthi thought and smirked inside.

Vishwa started climbing the stairs while Keerthi's gaze was fixed on him.Everyone know it was a tough job but he is doing that for her.He is climbing 7 floors with her in his arms.He was sweating alot and struggling little.

'Vishwa..I can walk!Nee romba yen strain panra?',Keerthi asked.
'Oru strain um illa..Apdiye irundha enna ipo?Unakaga dhana..'Vishwa said casually but did he know how much it affected the girl's poor heart.
'Enakkaga va?',Keerthi asked and he just winked.

They reached their home and Sakthi opened it.They entered and Vishwa made her lie down on the bed.
'Yevlo sanda podrom..Aana en mela evlo paasam ivanuku..!', Keerthi's eyes filled with tears.
'Kaal romba valikudha?',Vishwa asked noticing her teary eyes.

'You are the one who climbed 7 floors..Enaku valikudha nu kekura?', Keerthi asked and he smiled.
'Enaku onnum illa di Kulla vaathu!Im alright..Engaluku building um strong uh basement um strong uh..', Vishwa said and Keerthi chuckled.

'Ohhhooo..Thappana nerathula ulla vandhutenaa?',Meera asked.
'Hey no no..Seri Keerthi..Nee fresh aagu..Naan veliya irukenn..',Vishwa said and left the room.

'Enna di yosikira?',Meera asked the lost Keerthi.
'Illa ka...Enaku theriyave theriyaadhu Vishwa ku en mela ivlo pasam nu..7 floor!7 floor enna kolandha maadhiri thookitu nadandhaan..When did he turn this much caring?...', Keerthi said and Meera nodded a wow.

'Yepdi irundhuchu appo unaku?',Meera asked drying Keerthi's wet hair.
'En heart apdiye thundu thunda indha veedu fullah pinju pochu ka..', Keerthi said and Meera chuckled.

'Naan kaalaila keta apo scene pota..?',Meera asked.
'Ahmm..Neenga nenaikira maadhiri ellam edhuvum illa..Ellam oru pasam, affection uh avlo dhan..', Keerthi said.
'Ivlo dhooram develope aagiducha?Hmmm..paathukuren..',Meera said and Keerthi smiled sheepishly.

'Un aalu yedho super ah dinner pannitu irukaaru..paah vaasame mooka tholaikudhu..',Meera said sniffing and Keerthi too inhaled the aroma.
'Aama ka..semma smell uh! Indha Vishwa paiya London la poi irundhu nalla samaika kathukutaan..adhu onnu dhan avan panna urupadiyaana vishayam', Keerthi said and Meera face palmed herself.

'Apo dhan apdi pesuna..Ipo ipdi pesura?', Meera asked and Keerthi giggled.
'Adhu epdi ka maarum? Manufacturing defect uhh..!', Keerthi said and Meera shooked her head in disbelief.

'Adhu seri..Event epdi paneenga? Ellam pakka dhana?', Keerthi asked.
'Adhellam asusual super dhan! Namma decoration nalla illa nu yaaru solluva sollu?',Meera said and Keerthi smirked.
'Ahh..Plan yaarudhu..Indha Keerthi odadhu..', Keerthi said.

'Aama nga madam..',Meera smiled.
'Aama Vetri anna ta pesuneengala?', Keerthi asked and Meera shooked her head and they heard a door bell.The whole family entered when Vishwa opened the door.

'Achoo romba valikudha thangam?',Revathi asked.
'Onnum illa athai..Naan nallairuke!Sollu Vishwa..', Keerthi said and wiped Revathi's tears.
'Maa..neeyum yen ipdi aludhu tu iruka?', Keerthi wiped Archana's tears and she was still weeping.

'Paathu oteetu poga koodadha da?', Lakshmikandhan asked.
'Naan illa mama.. opposite car dhan!Kudichutu oteerukaan.. idiot',Keerthi said sighing.
'Aadi odi thrinjutu irundha pulla..', Krishna Kumar caressed her hair and she smiled.

'Onnum illa pa!Im alright..', Keerthi said.
'Thangaiiii..', everyone heard a voice and saw Vetri standing there.
'Anneyyyy..', Keerthi cooed and Vetri came near her with teary eyes.

'Valikudha da?',Vetri asked and she shooked her head.
'Adhellam illa ney!Nee azhaadha..', Keerthi said and Vetri wiped his tears.

Vijay made a video call to her and he couldn't see his little sister wearing the big bandages!
'Neeyum yen thangam azhara?Ellaru already azhudhutu irukaanga..', Keerthi sighed.

'Illa ma..Azhala..',Vijay said wiping his tears.
'Enaala mudinjurundha naan odane kelambeerupen da..Anna oda situation ipdi aayiduchu..Vandha odane anna unta odi vandharen.. Seriya?', Vijay asked.
'Seri ney..Enaku theriyum!Nee azhadhaa..idho paaru ellarum irukaanga..Vishwa enkooda dhan irukaan..Naan nalladhan ney iruke...', Keerthi said and after some more convo,the thangam duo disconnected the call.

'Serii..ellaru avala konjam moochu vida vidunga..Ipdi suthi ukandhu pesite irukeenga..', Vishwa said.
'Paah akkaraiya paarungale..', Meera said and everyone giggled.

'Unmai dha athai..Vishwa dhan iniku enna paathukitadhu!', Keerthi said and everyone was surprised literally.
'Un vaai la irundha ma varudhu?',Archana asked and Keerthi nodded.

'Hmm..Ketukonga!',Vishwa said and everyone left for dinner.

'Seringa aunty apo naanga kelamburom..',Balu,Sakthi and Meera said while Vetri's gaze fixed on Meera.
'Appa..naanu keela poitu vandharen..',Vetri said.
'Nee yenga da pora?', Revathi asked.
'Idho Thambi ya yellam vazhi anupeetu vandhare ma..dei vaanga da..',Vetri left with them.

Balu and Sakthi was waiting and the lovers were standing facing eachother.
'Enkitta solla ve illa..Neenga varuveenganu?',Meera asked hugging Vetri.
'Unaku oru surprise ah irukume nu dhan!',Vetri said.
'Hmm..Yethana naal irupeenga?',Meera asked.
'Naaliku kelambiduven chellam.. Velai iruku!', Vetri said and Meera nodded with half heart.

'Seekrame namma kalyanam panikalam!Apo ipdi namma pirinju iruka thevai illala..',Meera said and Vetri nodded.
'Ipoo dhana indha velai kedachuruku! Permanent aagatum..aprom naane veetla pesuren',Vetri said and Meera nodded.

Soon the trio left from there and Vetru went inside the house.

Vishwa fed Keerthi dinner and made her gulp the tablet.
'Seri..Paduthuko',Vishwa said and about to move but Keerthi held his hand.

'Hmm?',he raised his eyebrows as what.
'Thanks!Yellathukum!', Keerthi smiled and Vishwa reciprocated it.
He patted his head and she laid down.

'Nee konjam thoongu!Nethulam thoongave illa..', Keerthi said.
'Hmm..But still I'll be alert, yedhavadhu venumna koopdu..Illana amma,Athai yaaraiyavadhu vara sollata?',Vishwa asked and Keerthi shooked her head.

'Nee iru!Enkooda!', Keerthi said and he smiled.
'Seri..Kanna moodi thoongu',Vishwa said and she closed her eyes soon fell asleep thinking about the caring he!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 22.3K 78
Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of Indian cricket team and captian of Chenn...
220K 14.3K 47
"What have I done? I should have told my brother that I'm not interested in this marriage, especially with the guy who looks at me as if I were his p...
82.1K 10.4K 44
He was not afraid to fall in love; for him, meeting her was fate, becoming her known one was a choice, but falling in love with her was beyond his co...
282K 29.2K 67
The story of two separated hearts! What if a college romance moved away from eachother and came back after years? That's what exactly happened in Arj...