Skinny Dipping -H.S

By fuxkingharrry

"Wish we could take it all off and just exist" DO NOT PRINT MY WORK! T.W. Mention of death, slight drug abuse... More

Oat Milk Latte.
Shitty Beer.
Be My Enemy.
Undressed.
Whatever You Want.
Fun Ruiner.
Scarlett.
Chicken Noodle.
Do you like the view?
Sorry, soulmates.
You Know I Love You Right?
I Think I Just Quit.
I'll Buy The Yarn.
All You Have To Do Is Ask.
I'm sorry, I have to.
Imaginary.
What's his name?
You're like a hot nerd.
I have to call my sister.
Easy.
Ass Steak.
Adds Some Spice.
Messy, Tangled, and Heated.
Mac and cheese stain.
Are you talking to God?
Who Makes Rules For Sex?
Did you get in his pants or not?
Skinny Dipping.
Scarlett Jimothy.

You're not going to forget it are you?

5.3K 225 260
By fuxkingharrry

A/N: I am obsessed with this chapter!

HARRY'S POV:

    "Scar..." I knock on her door as I lean against the door frame. I let her sleep, I didn't try to talk to her once last night, but I can't just not talk to her now.

    "What?" She asks, and she's deep in the room now I can tell.

    "Can we please talk.. I'll cook you some breakfast, and we can talk about what happened." I offer.

    "Harry, I don't want to talk about it, nothing happened, there's nothing to talk about." She speaks.

    "There's a lot to talk about... We-"

    "No. We didn't do anything, you did it. It was all you, I specifically remember you saying you had to do it." She tells me, and I can imagine her saying it. I smile, looking down to the floor, pressing my head to her door.

    "I apologized first, do I at least get credit for that?" I ask.

    "You're not funny.. This is not funny. I... Harry, we're not talking about this." She stops, and I sigh.

    "You can't avoid me forever... You moved in, you're my friend again, we... Scarlett, I just got you back." I speak through the door, holding onto the handle of the door.

    "I can try... At least for now..." Her voice is on the other side of the door now, right on the other side. She's so close.

    "Or you could do what you really want to do, and you could open the door, and see me face to face." She speaks out.

    "That sounds like a really bad idea." She tells me.

    "Why? Scarlett... Please just come out here, we don't even have to talk." I offer though it's a complete lie. We will be talking... Sooner or later. "Scar..." I plead with her again, and the door opens, shocking me until I see her completely dressed, and ready to go somewhere.

    "No talking." She doesn't even look at me as she passes by me, but I look at her. I really look at her.. Even when she's casual, and trying to run away from me she still looks... She looks so good. She's wearing a brown calf length skirt that's flowy with a slit, and white tshirt with flowers printed on it. She wears a pair of boots as well, and her hair is down, and it looks fresh and pretty just as she probably does. I can't see her face, not yet at least.

    "Where are you going?" I ask.

    "You want me to make you a cardigan? I'm going to look for yarn to make you a cardigan. I'm going shopping." She tells me, and I take out my wallet, then my card.

    "Here." I try to pass it to her, and she ignores me grabbing her purse. "Scarlett, I told you I was buying the supplies for it, so take my card at least." I tell her.

    "You don't have to tell me twice." She tells me, and takes the card from my hand, still without looking at me.

    "Scarlett, are you shopping, or distracting yourself from-"

    "Both.. It's both Harry I am shopping because I have no job, and nothing to do with my life so I'm going to shop for yarn to create because that's what I enjoy doing... and I am distracting myself. I'm distracting myself because this wasn't supposed to happen. You were not supposed to ever kiss me, we were not supposed to cross that line, and I know that you did, but that doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean anything." She tells me, and I look at her straight up for the first time today, she looks at me, facing me.

    "Scarlett, I am sorry, I didn't-"

    "I know you're sorry, and I know you're worried, and I know you want me to talk to you about this, and what it is, or whatever but I can't.. Because I don't want to.. So if you'll excuse me." She turns around, and I sigh.

    "Please be safe..." I tell her, knowing there's no chance of getting her to talk right now. As soon as the elevator opens, out walks Sierra, and in walks Scarlett.

    "Bye." She speaks to me and now Sierra too and the elevator closes, leaving me and Sierra together in the living room.

    "Why is she awake, and leaving this early in the morning?" Sierra asks, both of us still staring at the closed elevator.

    "Because I kissed her, and she's mad at me, and refuses to talk to me about it. She also wants to make this cool cardigan she made for Jimothy, it's a rainbow-"

    "Wait, go back."

    "Rainbow cardigan?" I ask, shoving my hands into my pockets, turning away from the elevator.

    "No! Fuck the cardigan, did you just say you kissed my sister?" She asks me, following behind me quickly.

    "Yes I kissed your sister, my best friend, my Scar. I kissed her because... Well.. No I'm not talking about this with just you. I need Birdie here, and I need my sister on the phone." I tell her.

    "Oh my god, you're such a girl.. Call your sister, get Birdie here, and hurry up. You finally kissed her, this feels like Christmas morning." She waves her hands at me. I pick up my phone and make it urgent to Birdie, and wait. The moment the elevator doors open I see Birdie rushing in.

    "Who died, what's happening?" Birdie takes her sunglasses off, and throws her purse on the couch. "Are you hurt? Is it you?" She asks, taking hold of my shoulders, looking at me all over.

    "No one died, and I'm fine." I tell her.

    "Then why did you text me 'emergency' in all capital letters like someone died?" She asks, throwing her hands up.

    "Because he kissed Scarlett." Both of us turn to see Sierra walking out of her bedroom.

    "YOU KISSED SCARLETT!" She screams, and I cringe, and then sigh.

    "Yes, let me call my sister." I tell the two of them. My phone only rings twice until Gemma answers.

    "Hello?" She asks.

    "Hi, I'm just going to cut to the chase here. I'm with Sierra, and my intern who is also my friend Birdie, everyone say hi to Gemma." I hold the phone out, and all three of them exchange hello's. "Long story short yesterday Scarlett, and Sierra moved into my apartment, and me and Scarlett were making dinner, and I kissed her, and we had a moment." I tell Gemma in one breath.

    "YOU KISSED SCARLETT!" Gemma yells, just as the other two did.

    "Yes I kissed Scarlett... and I think I regret it." I tell all three of them.

    "You've wanted to kiss Scarlett for like five years, there's no way you could regret that... Right?" Gemma asks.

    "Well I think I do because Scarlett isn't happy about this, and she's avoiding me, and the fact that the kiss happened, and-" Sierra takes my phone from my hands and sets it on the counter.

    "Okay. Go back... Start from right before you kissed her, and tell us everything." Birdie asks me, and I nod, sitting down.

    "So last night the two of us were making dinner, and she was being really sweet, and she moved my hair from my face too right, and that's not normal, but it's kind of normal for us, like when we were friends a few years ago. Anyway we were cutting stuff, and cooking stuff, and she agreed to be my friend again, and we were all good, and she was sitting on the counter, and then things got really... I guess intimate? That's how it felt, and she hugged me, and I was standing between her legs because she was sitting on the counter, and then after that I was talking to her, and she was looking at me in a way she's literally never looked at me, and then I kissed her because it felt right." I tell them.

    "Did you say anything before or after?" Sierra asks.

    "Well I said 'I'm sorry I have to' and then I kissed her only for a second.. It was perfect but only for a second, and then we sat there for another second, and then I kissed her again because it felt like that's what she wanted, and obviously it's what I wanted... Because.. Well it's Scarlett. I love Scarlett, and I-"

    "Aww you're coming to terms with it finally." Sierra pats me on the shoulder, and I shrug her off of me.

    "I knew you loved her." Birdie smirks on her own, and I roll my eyes.

    "Anyway... I kissed her again but this time it wasn't as quick... it was.. God it was perfect, I swear I've never felt like that with just a kiss.. She's, well it confirmed everything that I already was sure of with Scarlett, and then she backed off, and she moved away from me, made a salad, and it got awkward for a second and then she said she was going to her room, and I asked her if we could talk about it and she refused. I gave her the night, just some time.. Then this morning she also refused, and that's where we are right now." I tell the three of them.

    "Okay so she didn't say anything about it? Besides that she didn't want to talk about it?" Gemma asks.

    "She said.. She said this wasn't supposed to happen, and we weren't supposed to kiss." I tell them.

    "But you did." All three of them speak the same time, and I sigh.

    "That's what I said, but she doesn't want to hear anything about it..." I tell both of them.

    "Well it's because she has feelings for you, but she hasn't come to terms with that." Sierra tells me, and I shake my head.

    "Shhhh! I don't want to hear this from you. I want to hear that from her if it's even true." I tell her.

    "It's true." Both Gemma and Birdie speak.

    "Okay I don't want to hear it from the two of you either.. Either way even if she does have feelings for me they're not obvious, and she hasn't come to terms with them.. Right now all I need help on is what the hell I should do.. Do I keep trying to talk to her about it? Do  I pretend nothing happened? Do I kiss her again?" I ask.

    "Well what do you want to do?" Birdie asks.

    "Yeah, what's your heart's desire?" Gemma asks.

    "Well I want to kiss her again... but it's not about what I want, it's about what's best for the two of us together, not just me." I tell them.

    "Okay everyone shut up. If anyone here knows my sister, it's me. Don't kiss her again, that is a horrible idea considering the state she's in over the two kisses from before. You're going to have to force her to talk to you, that's quite literally the only option if you want to continue normally.. Unless you're willing to wait until she's ready to talk.. Which might be forever... But is it worth it?" Sierra asks.

    "I mean yeah it's worth it but I don't really have forever to wait if I'm trying to spend forever with her.. I need her to talk to me as soon as possible." I admit.

    "Okay so give her some time and space to process whatever she's feeling or thinking, and then talk to her, and don't give her a way out. Force her to talk to you about it.. But either way, we need to celebrate the fact that we moved in.. Like a move in party, and you two and your drama is not getting in the way of that, okay?" Birdie asks.

    "I want to come!" I hear Gemma yell.

    "Gemma, you live over the ocean, and way too far to fly here for a party." I try to reason with her, and she sighs.

    "Yeah I know, let's not talk about it... Can I go back to working now, or do you have more girl problems?" She asks.

    "No more problems, just Scarlett.. I love you Gem, I'll talk to you later."

    "I love you, bye." She hangs up, and I sigh.

    "Well you have a solution.. What's the sighing for?" Birdie asks, and I move, walking to sit on the couch.

    "The fact that I have been gone for two years, and I have had feelings since I met Scarlett, and now I've just set myself back even farther than I was before by kissing her.. And the fact that she's harder to deal with than half the shit I had to deal with back at home... Don't tell her I said that though, she doesn't need to know." I warn the two of them as they sit down with me.

    "Okay, how about you just lay the cards down, and tell us everything? Yeah, does that sound good?" Sierra asks.

    "I mean it's not like either of us know how you really truly feel, we just... Assume." Birdie shrugs, and I do the same.

    "I make it very obvious... I met Scarlett four years ago, and I thought she was absolutely mental, but I loved it.. We sat together, and that went from sitting together to hanging out, and I don't know how we decided on friendship over a relationship in the first place.. I think she might have friendzoned me." I tell them.

    "Typical Scarlett." Sierra sighs.

    "I don't know though I can't remember exactly what made us decide that.. Either way, that's what we were the rest of my college life, and we were so close.. Inseparable." I tell them, and I know Sierra already knows this.

    "That's how we got to know each other.. Scarlett spent a lot of her time with me, and with you so she made the two of us meet so she could spend time with both of us... They really were never apart except for classes.. They went to every party together, spent the night together, dinner and lunch together.." Sierra backs me up and I nod.

    "You two never kissed until last night? You didn't even think about it once, or sleep together when you were drunk or something cliche like that?" Birdie asks, and I shake my head.

    "Not once.. I enjoyed having her around so much I didn't push it because it didn't seem like she was interested in me like that.. Until before I had left, We were physically closer, and it seemed like she might have been ready to be more than my friend.. So I told her I had feelings for her, and she just ran away.. That's what this feels like. It feels almost exactly like that actually and it scares me." I tell them both.

    "Bingo... That's going to be the downfall of all of this. Scarlett is scared too, and now she's getting flashbacks to that and she's going to panic that you're going to leave again because it probably feels the same for her too.. Maybe you need to talk to her sooner than later." Sierra tells me, and I sigh.

    "Does anyone know why Scarlett won't date you? Like actually why?" Birdie asks, and I shrug.

    "Because she's stupid." Sierra speaks, and I roll my eyes.

    "She's not stupid.." I fight back.

    "She is stupid. You're hot, and rich, and literally the nicest person I know.. And you're protective.. And funny, and you cook too. Literally where's the flaw?" Sierra asks, and I turn to her with a smile.

    "Thank you, you're so sweet Sierra." She shrugs, and throws her hands up.

    "I mean it's true.. We all know that, and she has to know it too, there's a mental block there.. Maybe you should just kiss her again and she'll blurt out all of her feelings.. Maybe that's the key." She tells me, and Birdie shakes her head.

    "Don't do that." She warns me.

    "I'm not going to." I clarify.

    "Okay so do you know what you want to do?" Birdie asks, and I shrug and then nod.

    "Yeah I think so." I tell both of them. Birdie stands up, and nods.

    "Good, I'm no longer needed. I'll see you on Monday." She tells me, and I nod, watching her walk out.

    "Can I tell you something?" Sierra asks me, and I nod.

    "Yeah, anything." I look at her as she sits on the couch next to me.

    "You said before that you regret kissing my sister..." She tells me, and I sigh.

    "I mean I do regret it now.. I should have-"

    "No... No, I don't want you to regret that.. I need you to stop with this... This insecurity okay? There's no time in life for regretting things, and wishing something never happened. We make choices, and decisions and some of them are bad but we make them for a reason because they were meant to happen. You kissed Scarlett, and it's because it felt right. It felt like there was something there, because there is something there. Whether she's admitting it or not there's something there. Life is too short... Far too short for regretting something that you've always wanted to do... So talk to Scarlett, and make her realize that you're her person." She tells me, and I look at her with a smile.

    "My person? Like Grey's Anatomy?" I ask, and she nods.

    "Okay yes it's from Grey's anatomy, but we all have our person.. It's true, and I think that she's your person... You two are meant to be something.. I know that." She tells me.

    "Thank you... I'm serious Sierra, I love you, thank you.." I tell her, leaning over to pull her shoulders into me, hugging her, She squeezes me back, and sighs.

    "Okay, I'm going to my room now... Force her to talk to you, that's the only option you have." Sierra tells me, and I nod again, staying silent. I just sit, staying quiet, staying to myself until the elevator doors open again. I turn to see Scarlett walking in with bags of rainbow yarn in her hands. I also see her rolling her eyes, and groaning.

    "No! Harry, no. I told you I don't want to-"

    "I don't care. We're talking about this now whether you like it or not because we live together so we can't just avoid each other. I can't just sit here avoiding you." I tell her, standing up.

    "I can avoid you actually. I'm very good at avoiding you... Remember I did it for two years?" She asks.

    "Yes I remember, and I hated every second of it so no. I'm not letting you avoid me for another second." I follow her, and she walks down the hall.

    "Well it's not really your choice is it?" She asks me, and walks into her room. She tries right away to close the door, and I slap my hand on the door, holding it open so I can walk in too. "NO!" She turns abruptly, and drops all the bags. She stomps her foot, and I cover my mouth with my hand trying not to laugh at her.

    "Yes! Don't fight me right now Scarlett, it's obvious you're not going to win right now!" I stomp my foot too, and she scoffs.

    "Are you making fun of me!" She shouts.

    "Of course I am, you're stomping your feet like a child... I have downstairs neighbors, chill out... and talk to me!" I raise my voice to match hers.

    "Fine! Talk!" She yells as she waves her hands, and stays put where she is.

    "I'm not leaving." I tell her, and she thins her eyes at me, crossing her arms over her chest.

    "Excuse me?" She asks,

    "Last time I.. I mean when I told you I had feelings for you, and you ran away I left too, and it wasn't your fault but...  But I know you're trying to run away right now because I-"

    "Don't say it." She urges.

    "I'm going to say it... You already said it, how is it fair that I can't say it?" I ask, and she shrugs.

    "Because I said so. Don't say it." She urges me.

    "Because I-"

    "No!" She interrupts.

    "I kis-"

    "YOU DIDN'T" She points at me, walking forward.

    "Last night I-" She covers my mouth with her hand, muffling the end of my sentence.

    "Seriously, don't talk. Stop speaking, no. If I don't hear it, it's not true." She explains, and I take her hand from my mouth, holding her wrist, and grabbing her other wrist as she tries to push me away.

    "You know that even if you don't hear it, I still kis-"

    "LALALALALALALA" She starts yelling with her eyes closed, and  now my hand is over her mouth.

    "What, if you don't look at me then am I not real anymore?" I ask, and she opens her eyes, and nods.

    "You're mad at me because-"

    "AHHHHH!" She yells into my hand, and I continue.

    "Because I kissed you." I speak it out anyway, and she groans, and pushes my hand away, walking past me.

    "Ew." She shakes herself out, and I roll my eyes now.

    "Shut up. You enjoyed it, but that's beside the point. The point is, just because I kissed you doesn't mean I'm leaving again. You can run as fast as you want but I promise you I'm going to catch up Scarlett. No running. No leaving. The ball is in your court right now." I explain, and she keeps glaring at me.

    "I don't care. I don't want any balls or any courts. I don't.. I mean.. Ugh! Why did you kiss me?" She asks.

    "Because I like you, and you're pretty, and it felt like-"

    "Rhetorical question!" She tells me, and I raise my hands in defense.

    "Well you never clarified.

    "Obviously I didn't.. Ugh! Stop... Just.. Stop kissing me, stop..No more." She tells me.

    "Okay fine, no more kissing. I won't kiss you again, not unless you want me to." I tell her.

    "So not at all." She clarifies.

    "Well never say never.." I shrug, and she glares at me once more.

    "Never, never, never. This is what I want. I want friendship. I want to be your friend.. Meaning I'm going to pretend this never happened, and you have to pretend too." She tells me. I'm not going to pretend it didn't happen. I'm probably going to replay it in my head a thousand times until it's a core memory that I never forget.

    "Okay fine. If that's what it takes then fine, I'll pretend or... Or whatever." I shrug, and cross my arms.

    "You're not going to forget it are you?" She asks, and I smirk.

    "Nope. How could I? Your lips are-" I start.

    "You're impossible... This is.. Ugh!" she yells again.

    "I'll make lunch.. Come make your cardigan or do whatever. I need your company."  I tell her, walking from her room.

    "You don't need anything from me!" She yells out.

    "I beg to differ!" I shout back to her.. Well that went better than expected.

————————————————————

A/N:

SOULMATES

THEY ARE SOULMATES...

No but really he at they bicker I... I truly adore them..

Also Sierra... crying.

I love you guys. I'm already working on the next chapter!!

*virtual hugs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441 15 21
⚠️WARNING! May have emotional and mental triggers. I'm so sorry in advance. ⚠️
1K 115 30
About a girls life how everything changed for the worse.
11.1K 235 78
After all, dreams aren't all they are made out to be~ ♡ previously named "Sexaholic Roommate" ♡ removed at almost 1million reads *COMPLETED* -Mature...
Oneshots❤ By ;)

Short Story

632 43 35
these r just random stories that come in my brain❤‼️ however, these characters are mine and my friends. You do not have any rights to steal them. Tha...