Your Twinkling Eyes

By AdedoyinAyeni

Tami is a simple and cute seventeen year old girl who just finished her SSCE( secondary school) and is about... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Updated Cast List!!!!
Twenty -One
Twenty Two
Twenty -Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thrity Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six

Author's Note

243 15 0
By AdedoyinAyeni

Hello,
Thanks so much for clicking on Your Twinkling Eyes.. It honestly means so much to me.
Your Twinkling Eyes is a novel about teen romance, friendships and the coming of age story about two different people from different families who share an unexplainable bond but learn to love and understand each other.
Cast list includes:
       Tami🦋

          Derin

        Kemi

            Naomi

        Amos

         Desola

Join Tami and Derin in the never ending love triangles, family feuds and friendship.. This book was inspired by my life, while I was in secondary school..
So I'll be adding snippets of my life moments to it.. I hope you enjoy reading Your Twinkling Eyes..
Please comment!
And vote.. Share this book to your friends.
❤️✨Saranghe..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146 31 10
Leah thought she misheard as she stared at hephzy one of her besties "what did you say?" she asked dumbfolded. "I said he likes Esther" with that she...
402K 18.6K 22
"I'd always liked my life. It was quiet, under control, and routine. Then he came along and showed me how much more there was, how much more I was." ...
1.1K 61 20
Have you ever liked some guy that is popular, attractive and yet annoying, rude, mean at the same time? I'm sure nearly every girl has. Mikasa your...
46.4K 10.7K 37
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL "You have got your tities out and panties in a twist but your crush doesn't still notice you." Ore is a sixteen-year-old unde...