The moon and it's lover

De nira14_20

"How bad can she be, really? " "you're too confident . she could tear apart mountains with her bear hands yo... Mais

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XLI
XXXIX
XL
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
Addition : Clan Dehsota
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV

XLV

18 2 0
De nira14_20

"Do you want to date me? ,"

Grace's world halted. Her mind and body went blank. Even her heart seemed to shut down by what he just said. she kept staring at him not believing what she just heard.

"i am asking you out, little wolf , . do you want to go out with me , " ,

 " Please. ? " he literally begged and she could do nothing but look dumbfounded by what she just heard. After what felt eternity Grace nodded and this time Dimitri didn't hesitate to put his arms around her waist , pulling her closer . his lips carved into a big smile but it didnt last long as Grace immediately pulled herself away from him

Dimitri raised his eyebrows as Grace stepped back .

" you are hurt " she said making Dimitri chuckle louder. he didn't hesitate to engulf her in another hug

" its okay, little wolf " he whispered softly. his warm breath falling on her neck as his lips softly touched her neck . Grace didn't move - she didn't push him away, nor did she move to make it easier for him. her heart was beating louder with every passing second .

"let's get you on bed, the floor is cold " He whispered

He carried her off to the nearby couch , after that he changed to a new set of clothes, hastily putting on a shirt without buttoning it and although it was dark in the room yet Grace immediately turned her head towards the window as Dimitri changed his clothes. A devious grin formed on his lips as he saw his mate being all flustered and embarrassed and before his mischievous mind could do anything her voice stopped him.

"Don't go anywhere, Dimitri," she told him as she realized he was changing to go out. She was scared, scared to let him go. She clutched onto his shirt tightly, determined to keep him by her side. what else was she supposed to do ? from what she knew he is hurt gravely but he was acting like nothing happened, like he didn't looked like half dead an hour back.

" Don't worry i am not going anywhere and it really doesn't hurt anymore . it will eventually heal . " Although Dimtri tried his best to make her feel at ease, to stop her from worrying, but Grace couldn't do it. What bugged her at that moment was the unsettling feelings she had. She felt like somewhere in Dimitri's statement was a lie , Maybe she was just being paranoid? .

He laid beside her , not too close though . There was enough space between them to fit another person . she wondered if it was because of the wound . but truth to be told the wound was a percent of the reason he was maintaining his distance with her . the other reason was his demons .  was it because of the dagger ?

There was something wrong with him . the more he get closer to her the more calm his wolf gets but his demons runs wildly thirsting for blood .

For her blood . all his demons wanted was to rip her heart into pieces and to taste her blood .  this was fearing Dimitri to his entire core .

Something like this has never happened to him . So it was new and given how powerfull his demons were at the moment . he can't let himself get too close to Grace but his sudden distancing will hurt Grace's wolf . so he gently took her hand .

" lets take it slowly , little wolf. i don't wanna scare you " he said jokingly as he laid there holding her hand in his . when nothing came in response he moved onto his other side . the room was dark but he could still make out her silhouette .

" The obeah asked me to call her when you wake up . i should do it " she said as she started getting up from the bed but before she could even sit up dimitri pulled her back , her head was now on his other arm which he laid out for her  .  This was his limit ,  he cant get any closer than this to her. Dimitri didn't knew what he will do if he does. 

" obeah can wait , " he said as he turned back on his back trying to control his enraged and blood thirsty demons .

Time passed by and the echo of hour clock second hand echoed in the room  for a long while until Grace finally made sure he was asleep .

" i have something to do ," Grace whispered as she softly pushed herself away from him and this time dimitri didn't say anything although he was pretending to be asleep  .

-----------

By the time Dimitri opened his eyes. it was very dark outside. his sudden action of sitting up made him winced in pain . it felt like some sort of fire was coarsing in his viens.

Dimitri looked around to find no one . his eyes wandered around a little more as he slowly walked over to the only window of the room.

The moon was out but its blue color didn't bothered Dimitri, he knew the prophecy has just begun and there will be no sun from this moment forth . what was bothering him was the fact that if Amara is dead, then who is the darkness in the prophecy? and jake !? things are becoming complicated with passing time .

In thousand years of his existence, he was never once afraid of what future held for him but now, now everything is different. he has a mate and a family to protect and a pack to stand for.

He didn't knew if his decision of professing his feelings for her was right or wrong! he didn't knew,  if he did right by asking Grace out being well aware of the fact that only problem lies ahead in front of them.

"it's not wrong to hold onto a person dear to us . " his wolf replied his unasked question.

a sigh escaped from his lips as he grabbed the hoodie from the couch making his way out of the room. 

Dimitri descended the stairs as his eyes looked around to find his little wolf but she was no where in sight.

" The girl is out with other witches, she has a lot of potential, how could they kept her hidden for so long ?" Natalia asked . she was standing at the kitchen counter fixing sandwich for herself.

Dimitri tilted his head in confusion. he was surprised to see her being the first one to talk.

"Want some? " she asked pushing the plate of sandwich in front of him.

" why -? "

" why am i helping you? "

" I am not helping you to be exact, My coven's allegiance lies to someone else . As a follower of Amara , each and every person of this pack is born to protect the only person who carry her legacy and at the moment its the girl you brought with you , Grace  . she is the queen of my people and even if i want to, i can't do anything to you unless my queen orders to ." she added when nothing followed her question. he could sense her desperation .

" thankyou , " Dimitri uttered the two words with such a sincerity that took Natalia by surprise . her heart clutched in a soft pain as she realized what importance Grace must be holding in his heart to make the devil like him , thank her.

she nodded her head as she silently ate the sandwich .

" i saw the flowers  . Tulips ,  " she said again . Natalia was talking about the flowers that Dimitri left on Samantha's Grave , the very moment he entered their territory . 

 " she loved them ." Dimitri retaliated , looking down at the floor .

 he couldn't get himself to look into her eyes . Samantha was Natalia's younger sister , who lost her life to rogues due to a misunderstanding between her and Dimitri  . Although Natalia is very clear that her death wasn't Dimitri's fault yet she can't help but face him and pretend that everything is okay neither did Dimitri ever asked her to forgive him . Samantha's death is one of the fews that Dimitri will carry with him until his last breath .

A  life he could save but very much failed to do so . 

" there is no cure for the poison in your body " Natalia said digressing away from samantha's topic and pointing at the wound on Dimitri's chest .

" I know, " he mumbled so softly, as if he was telling this to himself

"Two down, two more to go " Natalia uttered standing up from her seat. it was obvious that she was pointing to the four clans of the heaven lord. a wicked and devious smile danced on Dimitri's lips as he realized that she knew what he was doing. it didn't come as a surprise to him, Natalia was the cleverest and smartest witch he ever came across . even jack is no where near her when it comes to playing mind games and laying traps . 

" i believe you have played your pieces well, " Dimitri asked picking up the knife from the chopping board.

Dimitri was playing the game they both put off once. it was the pieces they both set up together. 

" Are you sure the Archangel is on our side ?" Natalia asked, her eyes wandering around to see there is no one eavesdropping on them.

her sudden question made dimitri remembered the incident at the woods days back.

( -----------
Back in the woods with Selena and Dimitri

She knew that the feeling she felt was real. It wasn't an illusion. Was that the extent of the darkness Dimtitri had been hiding within him? It seemed that the Dimitri that she and everyone knew was just the tip of the iceberg. It seemed that none of them have seen the real him yet.

" i can help you , " Selena said trying to not give up on her knees, she was scared of the man in front of her but leaving him like this will just ruin things for her as well Grace. although she is not a wolf and not obligated to Grace but she doesn't want any harm to come to her way and only the man standing in front of her can protect her. 

"i can help you, in making them turn against each others ,you just have to make sure there is no survivor left at the end . Kill all of them .  "

----)

(A/N : in simple terms Dimitri had secretly eliminated the dehotas, and the archangels were also done for the good by the heaven lord himself. now the other two clans goolen and senteres will turn against the heaven lord and just to make sure this happens in a perfect manner, he has one of the archangel on his side. )

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

545K 15.5K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...
9.7K 256 25
It was cold. So cold. My skin and body was numb, I shivered. My skin was purple, the once puddles on my floor almost like a pool. My cell was complet...
250K 12.4K 67
"I'm going to erase and replace that man-every man-from your mind," Alexander's grip on me tightens. A snarl escaping his lips to remind me exactly w...
66.9K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...