Miraculous Bio-Parent Of Mari...

By 95nicholasnm

This will be a new Miraculous story featuring characters from different shows and movies who will be featured... More

Characters for Bio-Parent of Marinette:
Marinette Howlett Part 1
Marinette Howlett part 2
New Bio-Parent Shot Update!
Marinette Howlett part 3
Marinette Dupain-Cheng as a Kaiba preview
There are three Kaiba's!
Marinette Howlett Part 5
Mariah Fett: Daughter of Boba Fett Preview!
Marinette Howlett part 6
Martha Kyle Wayne: Part 1
(Peternette): Marinette Maria Stark! Part 1
(Peternette) Marinette Maria Stark! Part 2
(Peternette) Marinette Maria Stark! Part 3
New Story for 2023!
Mariana Cheng Snape: DracoMari!
Miranda Kasady: Lady Carnage!(Lukanette)
Melissa Foster Odinson: Lady Thor!
Martha Kyle Wayne Part 2!
Moriko!(Adrienette)
Not a One Shot but Tribute to Kevin Conroy!
Mariah Fett(Lukanette)
Melissa Hillard Oliver(Green Ranger) Part 1!
Melissa Hillard Oliver(Green Ranger) Part 2!
Melissa Hillard Oliver(Green Ranger) Part 3!
Marinette Cheng Strange(Gwenette) Part 1!
Mariana Prince(Zoenette)
Bio-Characters of Marinette: Part 2!
Maria Solo!
Marina O'Hara!
BugPool: Daughter of Deadpool!(Spider-Bug)
Michelle Blaze(Alixnette): YOU GUILTY!

Marinette Howlett Part 4

2.9K 43 29
By 95nicholasnm

After everything that happened back in Paris and finding out the truth about who she is and what she is as well as about her biological father, Marinette was relaxing on the plane with her parents along side her best friend and her boyfriend and after spending a list seven hours and twenty minutes on the plane they have arrived at their destination.

Pilot: Attention passengers we have just arrived at New York City and we are preparing for landing, so to make sure everything goes well please stay in your seats until it is time to exit the vehicle and welcome to New York City and have a wonderful weekend.(The pilot saids to everyone while landing the plane)

Alya: We made it girl!, can you believe it.

Marinette: Yea and that was a long good seven hours of relaxation.

Nino: Yea it was dudette!

Sabine: As soon as well get off Marinette we will move to our new home and unpack everything before we do anything else ok.(Sabine saids to her daughter)

Marinette: Ok mama!, sorry it just that I am just so excited thats all.

Tom: It's ok Marinette we feel the same as well.

Sabine: Once we have everything settled in we will visit the X-mansion so you can see your father, I just hope he is doing ok after everything that has happened all these years.

Tom: I am sure he is doing fine Sabine, you know James nothing can stop him from doing something extreme.

Marinette: He does things extreme?(Marinette saids in thought about what her father does well who can blame him he is an X-Men after all)

Meanwhile with the Akuma class and the liar:

Lila was shaken of what Marinette did and couldn't believe what she just saw in front of her along with the other members of her sheep which included Mr.Highroad who is now showing a mean scar marks on his face along with some cuts as well which included Kim and Ivan who also had it worst after what Marinette did to them.

(I did the edits for these guys and have to say they look like they have been attacked by wild animal)

But not only Lila, Ivan, Kim, and Adrien were shocked of what Marinette did but also the rest of the class was terrified of what they just saw and they all agreed to never and they mean never piss of Marinette again otherwise those things that came out of her hand will have them scar for life.

Lila: What the hell has happened to Mari-Trash!!!, I thought she was just a no good bakers daughter but I was dead wrong she was something else and I can't get over what I just saw in front of my eyes. And that rage of hers is something else I mean sure I lied to her and everything and made her friends turn against her including Adrien but the way she had those things that came out of her makes me what to regret to ever messing with her.(Lila saids in thought while shivering the moment she saw a different side of Marinette in which she had nightmares about)

Adrien: What the hell was that?!!! All I asked Marinette to do was take the high road and asked that Lila's lies weren't hurting anyone and now I can't even look myself in the face thanks to what she did to me and I still don't know how she did it or where that rage came from. And the worst part is not only Plagg hates me but Ladybug as well, ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!, if only they could see that I was trying to make sure Lila wasn't going to get exposed otherwise she will be Akumatised again but no they just had to bully her.(Adrien saids in thought while thinking of what Marinette did to him as well as not taking his stupid advice)

Ivan and Kim: I am never going to make Marinette angry ever again or even touch her after what happened that day.....(Both said in thought while shivering)

Meanwhile with Mrs.Bustier who was still sadden that Marinette had to leave but was happy that she will have the chance to start a new life in a better city. But was angry for what her class has done to her including her friends in which she decided to place camera's in her room so no one can see and decided to show the principle in which he was more angry after looking at some videos from the school of Lila and Adrien along with the other classmates ganging on Marinette and her friends that almost lead them to their deaths in which the principle decided to call the board of the school and have these two sent to prison for what they did as well having them expelled as well as having Lila's mother called up and tell her what her own daughter did in which she was furious.

Class was about to begin until Rose decided to ask where Marinette, Chloe, Alya, and Nino were while still thinking of what Marinette did to Ivan, Kim, Lila, and even Adrien.

Rose: Ummm......Mrs.Bustier where are Marinette, Chloe, Nino, and Alya are they late?

Mrs.Bustier: I am sorry but they no long go to school anymore they transferred.(Bustier saids with a small glare)

Everyone except Adrien, Lila: WHAT?!!!!!

Mylene: Why wouldn't they tell us!!!

Alix: I thought we were friends!!!

Mrs.Bustier: Would friends such as yourselves beat them down until they ended up dead in pool of blood.(Bustier saids with anger and a meaner glare in which everyone flinch)

Lila: Oh no.........

Max: What.....what do you mean.....

Mrs.Bustier: DON'T ACK TO INNOCENT I SAW WHAT YOU ALL DID TO MARINETTE AND HER FRIENDS ON MY INSTALLED CAMERA THAT I HAD PLACED ON THE CEILING UBOVE YOU!!!(Bustier screams and points at the camera in which everyone pals of what they saw)

Kim: WE WERE JUST DEFENDING LILA FROM THEM SINCE THEY BULLY HER?!!!

Mrs.Bustier: And you believed her without checking for proof like I did when I saw that she threaten her in bathroom and fake those injuries isn't that right miss Rossi.

Lila: Gulp...........(Lila begins to pale)

Rose: But Lila will never do that right.......

When everyone was arguing who was innocent and was guilty, a loud voice came barging into the room and it was a female voice who wore a mean and angry look on her face in which Lila knows and begins to pail even more like ghost.

LILA ROSSI!!!!!!

Lila: M......m.....mother......

Mrs.Rossi: YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY AND I MEAN BIG TROUBLE AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!!!!

Max: What did she do?

Mrs.Rossi: EVERYTHING PRETENDING TO BE LADYBUGS FRIEND, MEETING PRINCE ALI, TRAVELING AROUND THE WORLD WITH ME IN WHICH WE NEVER LEFT THE COUNTRY, SAVING JAGGED STONES CAT IN WHICH HE DOESN'T OWN!! EVERYONE KNOWS HE HAS A PET CROCODILE!!, AND NOW I SAW A VIDEO OF HER THREATENING AN INNOCENT GIRL WHO DID NOTHING BUT HELP HER FELLOW CLASSMATES!!!!

When everyone except for Lila and Adrien were looking up Lila on their phones to see if this was true on not and when they did they went pale and saw absolutely nothing about Lila going on adventures and meeting celebrities.

Juleka: Then everything that Lila said was........

Nathaniel and Marc: WAS A FILTHY LIE!!!!!(Both said in anger)

Alix: YOU LIED TO US AND BECAUSE OF THAT WE DROVE OFF AND ALMOST KILLED OUR FRIENDS BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!(Alix saids in anger and tears)

Kim: Now I feel bad for what I did was wrong!!!

Ivan: Same........

Adrien: Guys come on so she lied doesn't matter and I mean come on it is not like her lies weren't hurting anyone!(Adrien saids to everyone then all of sudden what he said made him pale and then the class even the teacher including Mrs.Rossi looked at him with shock and anger)

Alix: Not hurting anyone......NOT HURTING ANYONE!!!! THEY WERE HURTING MARINETTE AND AS WELL AS NINO AND ALYA EVEN CHLOE AND YOU SAY THEY WEREN'T HURTING ANYONE ARE YOU STUPID AGRESTE?!!!!

Kim: Wait a minute when me and Ivan were holding Marinette, I heard you say that about taking the highroad and that her lies are not hurting anyone.(Kim saids to Adrien and it got everyone attention)

Ivan: Yea now that you think about it Kim....I heard it as well. Adrien did you know Lila was lying?

Adrien: Well I.....

Alix: Answer the question Adrien!

Adrien: OK FINE YES I KNEW LILA WAS LYING I ALWAYS KNOWN OK!!! I WAS TELLING MARINETTE NOT TO EXPOSE HER OTHERWISE SHE WILL GET AKUMATISED AGAIN SO I ASK HER TO TAKE THE HIGHROAD AND TOLD THAT HER LIES ARE NOT HURTING ANYONE WHY COULD SHE JUST LISTEN TO MY ADVICE!!!!(Adrien saids to everyone who looked upon Adrien in shock)

Mrs.Rossi: Lila was a.....Akumatised.....(Mrs.Rossi said in shock while in thought)

Rose: You knew.............YOU KNEW?!!!!!(Rose screams with anger that surprised everyone)

Mylene: YOU KNEW SHE WAS LYING TO US AND YOU NEVR TOLD US?!!! I ALMOST KILLED MY FRIEND BECAUSE OF YOU!!! 😭(Mylene saids in anger and sadness of what Adrien did)

Rose: What.....what have we done to Marinette......😭.......Nino....Alya....and Chloe...(Rose saids while crying in shame)

Nathaniel: I am sorry to say this Adrien but you are worst than Lila?!!!

Marc: You and Lila are probably worse than that Hawk Moth father of yours?!!!(Marc yells at Adrien who was shocked and speechless for saying that he was worse than his father)

Max: I have a feeling of 100% sure that Lila is also working for him since she spends so much time with him.

Lila's kingdom was crumbling under her feet and was almost on the verge of throwing up after all of her lies were brought into the light. Not only that Adrien was more upset of everything that his advice was not working and now everyone in the room hates him for dear life.

Mrs.Rossi: Was she really.....was Lila really Akumatised by Hawk Moth.....

Adrien: She was.........she was the villain Volpina and Chameleon....(Adrien saids while looking down in shame)

Alix: Is that true Lila did you really get Akumatised on is that another lie?!!

Lila: FINE YES I WAS AKUMATISED, YES I LIED TO ALL OF YOU!!!, YES I TURNED EVERYONE AGAINST MARI-TRASH!!!, YES I LIED ABOUT GOING ON ADVENTURES AND MEETING FAMOUS PEOPLE!!!, YES I RUINED MARIENETTE'S LIFE AND I WAS GLAD I DID BECAUSE NOW I GET TO HAVE ADRIEN ALL TO MYSELF!!!! AND YOU KNOW SOMETHING ELSE YES I LIED ABOUT GETTING ALL OF YOU THOSE DREAM JOBS YOU ASKED FOR AND YES I AM WORKING FOR HAWK MOTH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!.....hahaha......ha......ha......on no.......(Lila saids the entire truth and made a big error in which everyone was shocked and fueled with hatred while her mother was beyond anger she was Hulk angry)

Alix: YOU BITCH!!!!!!(Alix saids and attack Lila with furry and starts punching and kicking her in which she broke her nose and knock out some of her teeth and maybe dislocated an arm)

Lila: Ahhhhhhh!!!(Lila scream in pain)

Mrs.Bustier: Alright Alix that is enough!(Bustier saids to Alix in which she stops attacking Lila)

Alix: Your next Agreste so be prepared!(Alix saids while pointing at Adrien who shivers)

Admittedly after Alix attacked Lila and sent a warning towards Adrien, the principle came into the room with police officers along with Chloes father who is the mayor behind him.

Mr.Damocles: Lila Rossi and Adrien Agreste you both are expelled from this school for almost killing some fellow students and also telling lies as well as turning everyone against each other.

Andre: Also for hurting my little girl and her friends and almost driving them to commit suicide you both are here by kicked out of France for what you both have done!! Officers if you would please.

Police Officer: Lila Rossi and Adrien Agreste not only you are here by kicked out France but you are also under arrest for the crimes you committed as well as working with a terrorist!! And you will spend the next fifty years in prison!!!

Lila and Adrien: Fifty years?!!!!

Police Officer: Take them away boys!

Police Officers: Yes sir!!(The cops came over and place cuffs on both Lila and Adriens hands while screaming in panic)

Lila: MOMMY!!! PLEASE THEY LET THEM TAKE ME TO PRISON!!!, I AM YOU LOVELY DAUGHTER!!!

Mrs.Rossi: You are no daughter of mine just a broken shell of the girl I raised...(Mrs.Rossi saids to her former daughter and looks away)

Lila: AGGGGGGGGRRRRAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!(Lila scream in anger)

Adrien: OH SHUT UP LILA?!!!

Adrien: I was a fool to tell Marinette that awful advice and now I feel like my life is now gone again.......I hate Lila....I hate my father........I rather be with my mother in heaven then being with them for fifty years....and I am so sorry Plague and I am sorry Ladybug but I am so sorry Marinette for what I did and I hope you find peace again.(Adrien saids in thought while being escorted out of the school and into the cop car along with the liar)

Mr.Damocles: As for this now, everyone will continue with their school day but the way you all those horrible things to your other classmates was unthinkable and Mrs.Bustier.

Mrs.Bustier: Yes sir?

Mr.Damocles: I think it is best you take a break from teaching and go home and rest while I find a sub to fill in for this class.

Mrs.Bustier: I understand sir thank you...

Andre: And Mrs.Rossi I am so sorry for what your daughter turned out to be...

Mrs.Rossi: No she was never my daughter and I now disown her I think I will probably leave France as well and move back to Italy.

Andre: If this is your decision then I wish you the best of luck.(Andre saids before leaving)

And with that said Mrs.Rossi also left with some few tears after what her own flesh and blood has done to these children.

Mrs.Bustier: Now that all that has been settled you know what all of you have done was wrong and must except what you did and try to rebuild your lives all over.(Bustier saids to the class in which they nod and show signs of tears of sadness and guilt)

Sabrina: Mrs.Bustier......do you know where Marinette, Chloe, Nino, and Alya went....

Mrs.Bustier: Yes why..

Rose: We want to apologize for what we done to them...

Alix: I don't think they want to forgive us guys, I mean we been nothing but mean to them for the past two years now and we almost killed them.....

Max: Alix is right, I think the best thing we should do is wait the next two years and then we can see if she forgives us or not.

Everyone: Yea........

Kim: Teach do you know where they went?

Mrs.Bustier: I am sorry but they say I can not tell any of you and also they moved out of the country two days ago I am sorry.(Bustier saids then leaves the room)

Everyone: Marinette......were sorry..... 😢....

Back with Marinette:

Marinette: Mama did we get everything and nothing has been lost?

Sabine: Nope everything is on the list sweetie(Sabine saids to Marinette while looking at the list of things they packed before moving to New York)

Marinette: Good I was getting worried that some things were lost on the plane ride.

Tom: Don't worry everything is here and we made sure of it

Marinette: Great!

Alya: Hey Marinette, me and Nino are going to catch a cab to our apartment.

Marinette: Are you sure?

Nino: Don't worry dudette we will text you once we get there for now why not spend time with your family and move into your new place.

Marinette: Well alright I will see you guys later alright!

Alya and Nino: Ok!(Both said while getting into a cab)

Sabine: Shale we head towards our new home sweetie.

Marinette: Yes!!

Tom: Alright lets get going!

With that Tom, Marinette, and Sabine along with the kwami's who were in the miracle box were on their way to their new home in New York while Marinette was thinking about her father again and the other X-Men.

Marinette: I wonder what the other X-Men are like I wonder?(Marinette saids in thought while someone was looking into her thoughts with a smile on his face, thats right Professor X was looking into Marinette's mind)

Xavier: She has arrived......

Next shot coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 90 23
One shots of different ships, identity reveals and alternate universes as well as some crossovers. ships include: adrienette, marichat, ladynoir, som...
25.9K 794 15
"Don't be fooled by the pink, she's not playing dolls, she'll be stalking the halls. She lives off the thrill of the kill, Marinette can smell fear."...
37 10 8
This miraculous story is set in the future✨after years later when Hawmoth/Shadowmoth/Monarch🦋aka Gabriel Agreste was finally defeated! Marinette and...
36.2K 722 18
This is a miraculous One Shots stories where you can find five ships (Adrienette, Marichat, Ladrien, Ladynoir and Lukanette) Note: i'm planning for a...