Your Red Feather (Hawks x Rea...

By mirrorscracked

''I guess we're soulmates that aren't meant to be.'' What is it about him that fascinates you? His good looks... More

character info +author notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter (12)&13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Discontinuing
Recontinuing
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 6

318 11 3
By mirrorscracked

TW: SELF HARM

"So what do you say Y/n? Got any dark chocolate flavored cake? I would love to get a slice." He tilted his head.

"Excuse me?" You replied confused as to how he knows your name.

"Why are you here?" Hawks furrowed his brows as he repeated his question.

"I was working until I got hungry, I heard there's a bakery around this area so I stopped by to get something to eat. But, it looks like I'm a little late." He said, lifting up his hand as blue flames came out of it.

Took you a while but you finally caught on that he was a villain and if it wasn't for hawks being here at the moment you could have been one of those people being burnt in the alleyway. Despite the fact that he's a villain you still questioned yourself 'can he even afford a cake?' Yeah it's a bit rude but villains could either be filthy rich or hella broke. It's either one or the other.

Dabi started approaching the both of you, with every step he left a trail of blue flames behind him.

"Y/n. You should leave." Hawks tells you as he flies a few inches up from the ground.

"No, Y/n stay." The scarred villain said the closer he approached.

As much as you wanted to stay and watch this fight you knew you could get yourself hurt, but you didn't want to leave without helping. So you decided to walk down the alleyway you heard the screams come from. The second you took a left you saw about 10 people on the ground burnt and beat up.

You were disgusted. Could someone really live life like this? Killing people with a smile on their face. Even a child was there.

You ran up to the man holding his daughter in his arms, he was brutally burnt.

"Sir!" You kneeled beside the man.

You didn't hear a response but you saw the man breathing heavily which hinted to you that he was alive.

You didn't spare a second and called the ambulance right away.

The man had horrible burns and he was bleeding a lot. It would take about 10 minutes for the ambulance to get here. But if you didn't heal his injuries now he could possibly die. So you had no choice but to use your quirk.

Now to heal his injuries you had to somehow inject your blood into his. So you took out the small pocket knife you had in your bag and cut a small line across your palm. You saw the red blood drip from your palm. Activating your quirk you see the blood glow a vibrant blue. 

You temporarily close up the man's scars, you could've healed him fully if it wasn't for you draining yourself with school and work 

You noticed a group of kids coughing up blood to the side and your heart ached for them. They were still alive but barely. You quickly rushed over to them not wasting a second, and started healing their injuries. By the looks of it they had severe third-degree burns on their face and body. Imaging how much pain they must've been in hurt you.

As you continue healing more of the citizens you hear the ambulence. Perfect timing, you started to reach your limits anyway. The ambulence quickly takes the people and rushes them to the hospital, leaving you alone in the alley.

You tried to get up to walk but you just couldn't do it. Due to the amount of blood you lost, your exhaustion, and your low iron, you couldn't walk, so you just leaned against a wall for support. While sitting there, trying to regain some energy, you startto go into a train of deep thoughts.While thinking your thoughts were interrupted you heard a voice.

"Whatcha thinkin so hard about Y/N?"

You look up to see the winged hero. But he doesn't look the same way he did when you left him. He looked beat up, and his feathers were messed up; a few feathers were missing. You saw blood spilling from his sides.

"Oh my god, you're bleeding! Let me help!" You say as you get up. But once you get up, you stumble and almost trip face forward. Before you could reach the ground, Hawks stopped you from falling.

"Woah Y/N, don't worry about me. You're the one who's more hurt." He smiled softly.

"What do you mean? Look at me; I'm fine. You're the one who is injured. Just let me help." You said worriedly.

"Y/N, you overused your quirk. I'm fine; it's just a small cut, nothing I can't handle." He walks closer to you.

"But-" You were cut off by hawks.

"You already stopped all those people from any further injuries, despite being in danger." He gives you a small hug.

As much as you wanted to pull away and yell at him for not letting you help him, you could feel your body slowly giving up on you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:09pm.

You awake from a deep slumber, yawning. You want to go back to sleep but then remembered what happened yesterday. You shot up and looked at the time.

"12 o'clock." Your eyes widened as you searched for your phone. You found your phone laying in your pockets.

13 missed calls from Akira

18 messages from Akira

3 missed calls from Mom

10 missed calls from Ian

16 messages from Hiroko

10 missed calls from Takumi

6 missed calls from Yuu

"Man, am I popular or what?" You talked to yourself.

You frowned when you saw that your mom called you. The first thing you did was call Akira. Waiting for her to pick up the phone you got out of your bed making your way to the bathroom.

"HELLO! Y/N?" You heard Akira scream from the other side of the phone.

"Akira." You reply.

"Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU HURT? WE HEARD WHAT HAPPENED." You could hear your other friends flood you with questions.

"Guys! Calm down. She's probably still a bit shaken up!" You can hear Hiroko say.

"Thank you, Hiroko." You say as you look at yourself in the mirror. You looked tired.

"How long was I out for?" You question your friends.

"About 2 days." Takumi says.

"2 days? That's a long time. I must have missed an important lecture huh? You sigh quietly.

"Don't worry Y/n, we explained everything to the professor and he said if you don't understand anything to ask him." Akira assured you.

"Well that's nice. But how did I get home?" You ask the most important question.

"Oh well. It was about 11 pm I think and you called me. I was surprised you were calling me this late but still answered. When I answered it was actually pro hero Hawks who spoke! He explained everything and I told him your address and rushed to your apartment as soon as I could." Akira explains.

It was silent for a few seconds.

"You gave him my address?" You asked.

Your friends could tell you sounded mad.

"W-well WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO DO. PLUS IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD! IF I HADN'T TOLD HIM HOW WOULD YOU HAVE GOTTEN HOME?" You could hear Akira sounding worried.

"Akira, you gave a stranger my address!" You semi-yelled.

"Well not completely a stranger. You guys are friends!" She tried to calm you.

"No Akira, we're not friends. And even if we were friends that doesn't give you the right to give away my address like that!" You yelled.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I panicked when I heard that you could have been hurt badly!" Akira said, sounding genuinely sorry.

"You're right, I'm sorry as well Akira, I didn't mean to get mad. You only wanted to help me." You sighed, rubbing your temples as you closed your eyes.

"It's fine Y/n!" Akira said.

"Good thing I gave you guys a spare key huh?" You asked as you began looking for some pj's to wear.

"Yep!" They all replied.

"By the way Y/n, Kiyoko our manager gave you a week off from work!" Akira said.

"Awesome! Can't wait to rest this whole week!" You said as you found the perfect pj's.

"Well then we have another annoying lecture to get to. Talk to you later Y/n!" Akira said.

"Bye guys!" You said as you started removing your shirt.

"Bye Y/n!!" They said together.

7:09pm

You didn't have anything to do now. You were just making some dinner. You were listening to music until you were cut off with your phone ringing. You looked at your phone to see who was calling you. "Mom" she's been calling you all day.

You didn't have the best relationship with your mother so you kept ignoring her, but you knew you couldn't ignore her all day. Sighing you answer the phone.

"Hello." You say in a monotone voice.

"Y/n! Do you know how worried I was? Why do you never answer your phone!?" You could hear your mom.

"Sorry." You mumbled.

"Why would you overuse your quirk!?" She yells.

You stayed silent. You really didn't want to talk to her. Thinking of an excuse to hang up you hear a knock on the door. This was perfect.

"I have to go. Someone is here." You hung up before she could say anything. Sighing in relief you go to the door and open it.

There he was standing the same man from two nights ago. His feathers had gone back to normal. He stood there smiling like an idiot.

"Yo!"

Does this make up for the short chapter??

Here's the Pj's Y/N picked btw <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 7.6K 29
Can even damaged wings take flight again? This fanfiction is a Dabi x reader story and includes some events that occur in the My Hero Academia anime...
27.5K 860 47
Two Heroes with opposite personalities find that they're more similar than they think. Through their history, they discover a love and trust for each...
105K 1.9K 23
"A hero and a villain, huh?" Hawks, the No.2 Pro hero, sent to spy on the League of Villains. But what happens if he falls in love with one of the vi...
3K 83 10
This is a DabixHawks book because it's another ship I love. The picture I use in stories are not by me I just find them on google. NOT EDITED Hawks...