Sailor Saints

By user05360124

The Saints of Athena Protect Her Each Time when She is Reborn 200 years, to Prevent Evil from Dominanting The... More

Chapter 1: The False Athena
Chapter 2: The Pegasus and The Sailor Guardian of Love and Justice
Chapter 3: Who Are The Sailor Guardians?
Chapter 4: Saints Go To School!
Chapter 5: Ice Flickers!, The Swan and The Sailor Guardian of Wisdom
Chapter 6: Fire's Rage, The Phoenix and The Sailor Guardian of War!
Chapter 7: Dragon's Thunder, The Dragon and The Sailor Guardian of Protection
Chapter 8: Chains of Love, Andromeda and The Sailor Guardian of Love
Chapter 9: Little Spark, The Lemurian and The Sailor Guardian Trainee!
Chapter 10: Let's Meet again, Sailor Moon and Pegasus of Athena!
Chapter 11: Escaping From The Darkness!
Chapter 12: Together Rescue Athena
Chapter 13: The Dark Athena!?
Chapter 14: The Palace of Planet Mercury
Chapter 15: The Palace of Planet Mars
Chapter 17: The Palace of Planet Venus
Chapter 18: The Palace of The Moon!
Chapter 19: As We Stand To Fight
Chapter 20: Athena Rewaken From Chains

Chapter 16: The Palace of Planet Jupiter

87 2 0
By user05360124

"The Roses of a Beautiful Field grew on the planet Jupiter, far from the red spot of Jupiter, this Rose garden was filled with Lovely memories of it's Princess, and she was picking something of them and making it into a flower crown for a translucent man of gold who was by her side in the Roses."

"The Rest of Jupiter far away from Castle Io, was a densed storm of Wind and Rain they pour on for hours and days with no end in sight, a figure was walking though the endless Storm and it was Dragon Shiryu calling out to his friends."
Seiya!, Hyoga!, Ikki!, Shun!, can any of you hear me where are you guys!, is the sailor guardians with any of you if you can hear me! Said Dragon Shiryu."

"It's so cold and windy it's hard to see anything, I don't even know where I am but the Atmosphere is sort of Suffocating, but at least this rain is proving some oxygen I think,
I just wish the winds weren't so strong so I can move more easily without being blow away off my feet, Thought Dragon Shiryu."

"That's when The Ground under one of Shiryu's Feet broke off into a ravine below him and he Felled into the River as the Current began pushing him he try getting up for any air he could get but it was not use."
HELP! SOMEONE! Yelled Dragon Shiryu."
he started calling for help until he saw a figure yell "Shiryu Hang on!",
and someone jumping in after him It was Leo Aiolia, He grab Dragon Shiryu but the Current was too strong for him either, he held on to Dragon Shiryu as they Felled down a Waterfall and we're knocked unconscious by the Rising Waters. "

"They had soon washed ashore, down stream, in a more Calmer part of Jupiter with the Water no too violent and strong, this was because the Castle of Jupiter, Io was not that far behind,
Leo Aiolia and Dragon Shiryu we're still unconscious, Dragon Shiryu was under Leo Aiolia's Cape, dragon Shiryu was the first to open his eyes a bit to Aiolia knocked out, and then saw what looked like a girl's dress walk up to them."
Aiolia?, huh who are you? said Dragon Shiryu."

"There was a woman standing before them with another woman who looked Oddly Similar to the other as like they were Siblings like Ikki and Shun or Usagi and her brother, one of them said "Oh your poor boys, you must be very Tried after going though this Weather",
the other one said "Please let us take you back to Castle Io, will dry you up so you don't catch a Cold", the The Two woman picked up Leo Aiolia and Dragon Shiryu and took with to the Castle they mentioned."

"Leo Aiolia had awaken from consciousness while he was being carried he was confused on what was going and when they were in the Castle they placed Leo Aiolia and Dragon Shiryu down, One of then came back with Towels."
Who are you ladies?, what is this place? said Leo Aiolia."
We Maenads, we usually protect the shrine in Elysion, but The gods had made us a request to watch for the Princess and her Castle, which is where we are on Planet Jupiter said The Maenad."

"Wait your saying this place is on Jupiter the Planet!? said Dragon Shiryu."
The Maenads agreed with him, one of them then spoke again,
"We were surprised to meet you Saints, we didn't know you were the only ones on Jupiter?,
have you come to Watch over Princess Jupiter too?".

"Wait you say there are other Saints here? Said Leo Aiolia."
Capricorn Shura Showed himself and lift his Cape up and Showed Princess Saturn Hiding underneath."
They are talking about us, I don't know why they say she's a saint when she obviously a princess though that's what Saturn was saying to me when I found her with this Dress and having the Saturn symbol on her forehead if you can see it said Capricorn Shura."

"Princess Saturn came too Dragon Shiryu and Leo Aiolia."
Are you two alright? Said Princess Saturn."
Yeah we are, Saturn do you know what's going on and why are we on Planet Jupiter? Said Leo Aiolia."
i may not know why we are all on planet jupiter, but i believe i know why we were sent here, i don't know if everyone is on the planet but i suspect they are on the other planets in the solar system said Princess Saturn."

"Daring when "Saori" became what you saw her before ending up here, I try to use Silence Wall to protect everyone but it was preventing me from Protecting Sailor Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus, the attack that "Saori" used took there Planetary Crystals, so I believe without them they looked like they died and ended up back here in there castles on there Planets as the sailor princesses of there Planets, as for me I can't understand why I became Princess Saturn and Ended up here on Jupiter with Shura, but with Shura's Cloth being Capricorn, the zodiac Capricorn's planet is ruled by Saturn so that's what makes me believe why he is with me said Princess Saturn."

"We have to find the Planetary Crystals of the Inner sailor guardians, I believe the others may be able to figure it out soon, but for us we should look for Princess Jupiter, and her Crystal and bring it back to her, but I don't know where Princess Jupiter is in The Castle? Said Princess Saturn."

"Them one of the Maenads spoken."
you want to know where Princess Jupiter is at this moment? said The Maenad,
She's in her Rose Garden, princess Jupiter loves to go there to relax but she doesn't like to be Disturbed when in the Garden and she doesn't like it when someone destroys the Garden too said the Second Maenad."
Then how are we supposed to talk her if we are not allowed in the Garden said Dragon Shiryu."

"I will Escort you to the Garden, but only one of you can go, The gods only allow us to meet her on important matters, when they are needed said Maenad."
Shiryu you should go to Princess Jupiter said Princess Saturn."
Wait but why me? said Dragon Shiryu."
I don't know, but maybe it has to do with something about you being connected like if I we somehow Connected to Saturn as she said my Cloth's Planet is Saturn Said Capricorn Shura."

"Dragon Shiryu Remembered the Dream of Queen Serenity telling him to find Princess Jupiter, he wondered if this is what she meant by Finding her, in the Rose Garden of Jupiter,
Dragon Shiryu said ok and the Maenad with orchid pink hair escorted Dragon Shiryu to the Rose Garden of Jupiter, leaving Leo Aiolia, Capricorn Shura and Princess Saturn with the other Maenad who's hair was Mauve."

"Once Dragon Shiryu and The Maenad with him left out if View, The door of the Castle Opened and another figure Appared, they looked female and had a Mask and Cape on, Princess Saturn beacuse Protective and Told Leo Aiolia and Capricorn Shura to stay on there Guard!"
Stay on your guard that person isn't human! said Capricorn Shura."
then a voice said make it Two and a Lemure named Shufflefuruo who introduced himself as The Sorrowful Card Master Shuffle Appeared,
Princess Saturn called on her weapon Silence Glaive. and they were about to attack."

"Dragon Shiryu and Maenad, to the Rose Garden of Jupiter, where the Maenad stopped."
Why you did you stop? said Dragon Shiryu."
I will stop here, you may Enter the rose garden on your own now, It's alright princess Jupiter Knows you are here said The Maenad."
Dragon Shiryu said ok and The Maenad did say anything else, just watched him go into the garden which kind of Creeped him out a little."

"Dragon Shiryu was amazed by all of the Roses, they were very beautiful and well care for, Dragon Shiryu never thought not Even anyone else that the Planet Jupiter was this beautiful, but it only seem to be Beautiful Beacuse it was near the Castle of Io, and th rest of the land on Jupiter was a Storm of Wind and Rain."

"Dragon Shiryu saw a Silhouette in the Garden and believe it to be Princess Jupiter, so he went up to her, but noticed she seem to not be the only one in the garden as he caught a glimpse of Gold shining like it was Gold Saint's Cloth shin in the Sun's Reflection, But when Shiryu blinked he didn't see it anymore and thought he may have imagined that Detail."

"Dragon Shiryu went up to Princess Jupiter."
Makoto?, is it you? are you alright? said Dragon Shiryu."
then he heard a laugh, And Saw Black Dragon, but for some reason he didn't talk."
Makoto"?, who the hell are you calling "Makoto"?, that's not my name! and I don't believe you should be in this garden! said Princess Jupiter???"

"Princess Jupiter Shocked Dragon Shiryu with Lighting Knocking him to the ground, then Torn vines of the rose grab Dragon Shiryu and pinned him to the ground."
what are you doing!? said Dragon Shiryu." You fell for it?, my your such a fool not being really wise are we? said Princess Jupiter???."
Princess Jupiter then called "Dark power make up", and Transformed into Dark Jupiter."

"Dragon Shiryu was able to Escape the Vines, and landed on his feet, "then who are you really!? Said Dragon Shiryu."
Protected by The Red Eye of Jupiter, Element of the Black Rose, Guardian of distrust, I am Dark Jupiter, I'll fill you with lament that it will leave you stunned said Dark Jupiter."
Just like you are right now!, Stuned beacuse you see I am not Sailor Jupiter but I dark copy of her, Black Dragon will take care of the Real Sailor Jupiter as you and I fight to the death! said Dark Jupiter."

"Dragon Shiryu then heard a Voice, "

"Hey Don't make her see you as a Weakling just defeat her quickly and get the Jupiter Crystal back you have to protect Princess Jupiter right now no matter what I am counting on you too do that so Don't disappoint me!.

"Black Dragon left, and Dragon Shiryu try going after him but it couldn't as Dark Jupiter got in his Way."
repulsing narrow mitigation! Said Dark Jupiter, it was a Version of "Jupiter Sparkling Wide Pressure".

"This Shocked Dragon Shiryu.
inside the castle of Io, The Gold Saints of Capricorn and Leo attacked The Damion known as Scar and the Lemure Shufflefuruo.'

"Aiolia you need to go to Shiryu, will hold them Off! said Princess Saturn."
What are you talking about! I am not leaving!, Shiryu's one of the strongest of bronze Saints he can handle himself! said Leo Aiolia."
isn't your zodiac a Leo? said The Maenad."

"Yes it is I am the Leo Gold Saint of Athena? Said Leo Aiolia."
The Zodiac of Leo is ruled by the Sun, but I am sure you know what's the zodiac of Planet Jupiter right, Princess Jupiter can't protect herself not even the Dragon Saint can do it alone gold saint said the Maenad."

"Leo Aiolia realized it."
That's right Sagittarius is the Zodiac of Jupiter!?, my brother Aiolos said Leo Aiolia."
Leo Aiolia understood and ran to the Rose Garden of Jupiter, Scar try stopping him but Capricorn Shura used Excalibur to Stop her,
Quickly go Aiolia! Said Capricorn Shura, Leo Aiolia left."

"Dragon Shiryu was Fighting with Dark Jupiter,
Her Dark Electric Shock attacked Dragon Shiryu as if form a Spare of Dark Engery him and each time he moved it zapped him he Felled to the Ground paralyzed."
You are very weak!, you can't even fight me just beacuse I look like Sailor Jupiter?, how Pathetic! said Dark Jupiter."

"Leo Aiolia saw Dragon Shiryu in Danger and went to help."
Shiryu!? Said Leo Aiolia."
Oh Look we got another Saint to Deal with no matter Stay out of this fight!, Black Rose Hurricane! said Dark Jupiter."
it was an Dark venison of "Flower Hurricane", it attecked Leo Aiolia as the Roses in the Garden thorns vines Rapped around him and began Squeezing him as Blood dripped down from him. he try Breaking free several times but from Vines just showed up."

"The Real Princess Jupiter was about to be Attacked by Black Dragon, his attack was blocked by a bright light, The Sagittarius Gold cloth was Protecting Princess Jupiter, a Voice called out, "Be gone Black Saint!", Black Dragon Turned into a Mirror Paresri and Shattered into pieces, leaving the Black Dragon Cloth behind."

"My Roses? Said Princess Jupiter in a Low Voice."
The Sagittarius Gold cloth turned into a Ghost silhouette of Sagittarius Aiolos Spirit, he lend his Hand to Princess Jupiter."
Come Princess it's time we go to Assist the Saints of Athena who have come to meet you said Sagittarius Aiolos."
Princess Jupiter took Sagittarius Aiolos hand and they Walked away together."

"Dragon Shiryu Lay down on the Rose he saw a one of the Roses glowing and touched it as it revealed a Memory from Makoto's Past,
a Voice in a memory was speaking."

"Did you hear she injured someone in a fight?, She getting expelled for sure this time, Nobody will ever approach a violent person like her."

"There was another memory it was a Child Makoto Crying to her momma and Papa to not leave."

"Please Mommy, Daddy don't go!, Makoto it's alright there's nothing to afraid of, yeah don't worry will be back before you know it and bring you a wonderful gift, but for now you have to stay strong for us ok wherever we are stay strong Makoto."

"And then another memory this one was of her as a Young Sailor Jupiter with Queen Serenity and a Baby Princess Serenity, and the other Inner Sailor Guardians as kids, Dragon Shiryu saw an Image of Queen Nehellenia before he started to hear a voice call out to him it was Makoto's voice."

"He Then Felt someone slap him, it was Guardian Jupiter."
Ow? Said Dragon Shiryu."

"What's wrong with you Shiryu!, are you gonna let them push you around like this!, you have a duty a Responsibility as One of Athena's Saints!, without The Protection of The Dragon Cloth it's shield!,
who's gonna be there protect your friends when they need you the most!, who gonna protect Athena when Pegasus Seiya can't!, who's gonna protect everyone you love! the whole world for crying out loud!, tell me what did Sailor Jupiter did for you during when you needed the sailor guardians help but they couldn't who was there to help you and Andromeda Shun besides the Outer Sailor Guardians coming! said Guardian Jupiter."

"Your Right?, I have a lot of people I want to protect, I am the Shield of the Dragon?, she protected me as the Sailor Guardian of Protection, I remember now "The Dragon has the Strongest Fists but they have Shields for Protection", that's what both me and Sailor Jupiter Represent as Saint and Sailor Guardian! said Dragon Shiryu."
Guardian Jupiter Smiled."
That's right never forget who you are!, your Shiryu The Dragon Saint of Athena! now it's time to get the Jupiter Crystal back and give it to Princess Jupiter to Rewaken her powers within that will help you Save Athena together! said Guardian Jupiter."

"But aren't you Sailor Jupiter just Smaller? said Dragon Shiryu."
Guardian Jupiter giggled a little."
Really is that what you think?, I am just version of Sailor Jupiter actually, ok so I am gonna be by your side, so go get them Saint! said Guardian Jupiter."

"Dragon Shiryu Got up."
Huh what the!?, how did you get back up! that should have kept you Down permanently! said Dark Jupiter."
Shiryu? Said Leo Aiolia."
You are mistaken if that's what you gonna do to Me, we saints don't give up and we keep fighting Even if we die, we protect Athena and today will Protect the Princesses of Solar System Friends of Athena! said Dragon Shiryu."
Leo Aiolia was able to break free and he stud by Dragon Shiryu."

"Sagittarius Aiolos Spirit and Princess Jupiter Appared."
Aiolos!? Said Leo Aiolia."
Aiolia could see he was a Ghost, Dragon Shiryu stepped up to Dark Jupiter as The Jupiter symbol on his forehead,
Dragon Shiryu and Dark Jupiter attacked one another."
Dragon Lord Thunderbolt! Said Dragon Shiryu."

"this was a Version of Dragon Shiryu's "Lushan Rising Dragon Lord" and Sailor Jupiter's attack "Jupiter Thunderbolt", it Killed Dark Jupiter."
Heh maybe I was wrong about you? Saint? said Dark Jupiter."
as she Turned to Dust and Dragon Shiryu picked up the Jupiter Crystal."

"Dragon Shiryu Cloth Transformed into a God Cloth just like Hyoga and Ikki's Cloths did on Planet Mercury and Mars, Dragon Shiryu Gave the Crystal back to Princess Jupiter who then Transformed into Eternal Sailor Jupiter."

Back in the Castle of Io, Scar went after the Maenad but Capricorn Shura got in the way and got Caught up in Scar's Laces."
Shura!? Said Princess Saturn."
Princess Saturn then Transformed into Eternal Sailor Saturn

"she then cut Scar's Laces, and then gave her Silence Glaive to Capricorn Shura who's Cosmo became strong beacuse of it, Capricorn Shura then attecked Scar and Shufflefuruo."

"Capricorn Glavie Surprise! Said Capricorn Shura."
this was a Version of Silence Glaive Surprise, this Killed Scar and Shufflefuruo, Eternal Sailor Saturn was able to use Silence Wall without bet Glavie and was able to contain Much of the Damage so it wouldn't Destroy the Castle of Io."

" Leo Aiolia, Dragon, Eternal Sailor Jupiter came with Sagittarius Aiolos, Capricorn Shura was surprised to see Aiolos."
I am only just a Spirit, but i will do everything I can to help you during this Fight said Sagittarius Aiolos."

"I hope what Sailor Saturn predicted is true?, everyone needs to find the Planetary Crystals that have been placed into Dark Copy's of the Inner sailor guardians, and once they are found we can Rewaken the Sailor Guardians to Save Athena!",
Thought Dragon Shiryu."

*To be Continued*

The Maenads

Eternal Sailor Jupiter

Sagittarius Cloth

Sagittarius Aiolos

Eternal Sailor Saturn

Shufflefuruo The Sorrowful Card Master Shuffle

Scar

Scar with Mask and Cape

Dragon Shiryu God Cloth

Guardian Jupiter

Black Dragon

Jupiter Crystal

Princess Jupiter

Princess Saturn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402 8 8
A fanfic of sailor moon crystal as Usagi sister You will be Princess Serenity(you have a different prince intend of prince Endymion)and Usagi will be...
7.3K 188 65
Galaxy,is a normal 16 y/o girl bulliedshe didn't have friends,nor parents or family,she was alone all her life,one of the things she wished was to we...
31.2K 1.2K 51
It's been one year since the Starlights left. Sailor Moon and the others go to visit them on Kinmoku. What happens when sparks start to fly again bet...
854 26 28
Shemar Thomas, now Sehki Shakuheld, endured the bullying from his rivals to overcome them and arrive home to find his brother. But faced with a shock...