You In My Heart

Par jensoopresident

One-shots and Multi-shots for Jensoo Will mostly be fluff Plus

Take Care
Bittersweet: The Beginning
Bittersweet: The End
Game Over
Bad Date
Ride With Me: Our Start
Ride With Me: As Far As We Go
For My Love : Lying Under The Stars
For My Love : Coming Back
Shots
WINNER! : Round 1
WINNER! : Round 2
WINNER!: Final Round
Trapped
Choosing You
Tutor: Session 1
Tutor: Session 2
Tutor: Session 3
Tutor: Session 4
Tutor: Session 5
Tutor: Last Session
Vacation
Shoot: Day 1
Shoot: Day 2
Shoot: Day 3
Shoot: Last Days
Shoot: My Model
The Less I Know The Better
Missed You
On Guard: Part 1
On Guard: Part 2
On Guard: Part 3
On Guard: Part 4
On Guard: Part 5
Danger
Rival: No Time For Us
Rival: When is it our time?
Rival: Seconds With You
Swish! : Game 1
Swish! : Game 2
Swish! : Game 3
Coffee
Unknown Mistake: 1
Unknown Mistake: 2
Unknown Mistake: 3
Really Really
Accidental Marriage: Pt 1
Accidental Marriage: Pt 2
Accidental Marriage: Pt 3
Accidental Marriage: Pt 4
Accidental Marriage: Pt 5
Accidental Marriage: Pt 6
Accidental Marriage: Pt 7
Unbloomed
Agent Kim: Final Mission
Agent Kim: New Kill
Agent Kim: The Fall
Agent Kim: The Last
Love Tech
Collide - 1

Rival: Our Time

2K 118 15
Par jensoopresident

"Do you understand how much trouble you're in, Kim?" His voice gave away how much he was holding back.

"Jisoo's just a friend."

"Right. Just a friend." He stood up from his chair to fix his coat. "A friend from the enemy. A friend that overshadowed our whole campaign."

His teeth were grinding as he clenched them in anger. "A friend that's currently wearing a matching wedding band with you!"

His voice was heard through the whole office. Jennie shivered in fear, worrying for her safety.

He backed off seeing her weak state. Slowly, his body moved back into the position he was in when she walked in.

"Do you really want this career?" He slyly masked his tone with worry and concern. Jennie carefully nodded.

"Then you should understand no one in the industry are really friends, Jennie. Not even this, Jisoo Kang."

"Kim. Kim Jisoo." She corrected him in a state of panic.

"That's not important." He sighed, tired of her. "I'm giving you two options. Either you break up with this Jisoo or you keep your career. Take your time and decide what you want, Jennie."

Jennie's hand formed a fist, afraid of her need to make a decision. She excused herself and left for her apartment.

Losing Jisoo felt like losing her heart but if she lost her job, she would lose all her life.

What is she supposed to pick in this situation?

Jennie could do nothing but dwell in her apartment, reeking of misery and desperation.

Everytime her phone chimed, her heart got heavier. She knew it was from Jisoo and she couldn't bring herself to respond.

The whole week went by in a blink and Jennie's decisions wavered each time.

Feeling her energy drained, she stopped the car at a nearby café for another Americano. The one from the morning wasn't enough after hearing his words.

"Order for Roseanne!"

"Oppa, go. That's ours." She looked back to see the owner of the familiar voice.

Jennie was too dazed to keep up a conversation with her so she remained in her line but the blonde quickly spotted her and made her way towards Jennie.

"Hello." Jennie dimly greeted.

"Wow. You are even worse than her." Who?

"I heard you haven't contacted unnie in a week. What's up with that?"

"I've been busy." She turned her head away to avoid her deceitful eye contact.

"Really? You don't seem busy now." Rosé dialled something into her phone and held it up to Jennie.

"Here you go. She missed you."

Jennie's hands shook, seeing Jisoo's contact on the screen.

"I- I can't. Please don't."

"You don't want to speak to her?" Rosé's eyes scrutinized her every move. "Have you been hit in the head?"

"I really can't." Jennie struggled to get her words out.

Meanwhile the girl on the other side finally picked up.

"Hey." As soon as she heard her raspy voice, Jennie's worry heightened.

Rosé looked at Jennie to at least respond but seeing how it wasn't going to happen, she took her phone back.

"Jennie said she doesn't like you anymore and wants to break up. Sorry you had to hear this from me."

Jennie watched her hang up and shrug. She was quick to grab her collar.

"That's not true! Why did you say that?!" Unfortunately, her voice was loud enough to attract other people's attention. She uncurled her hands and pulled her outside of the café.

"Is it really not? From what I was seeing, you were hesitating to even answer." She shrugged, watching Jennie squirm under her gaze.

Maybe this is for the better? Jennie's conscience suddenly suggested.

Jisoo deserves someone that puts her first. Someone that doesn't struggle between choosing her over her career. So, she sucked up her feelings and spoke her white lie.

"I don't like Jisoo anymore. I just don't know how to break up with her."

"It's just us here, you don't have to lie." Rosé hoped she was wearing wrong but Jennie didn't falter at all.

"Are you serious right now? After all these years?!" Her voice pained Jennie.

"You haven't spoken to her in a week yet she's worried sick over you and is currently at home staring at that stupid ring while you stay you want to break up? Are you insane?"

"All these years, Jisoo was okay with being hidden simply because you wanted a "clean record" until you were successful and now that you are, you want to cut her out. Unbelievable."

She was struggling to speak out her disbelief. Jennie simply stood there and let her hurl all her words at her.

"Is that what you really want?" She finally asked in a softer tone after a long three minutes.

"Yes." Jennie a voice quivered with her answer.

So you'll just let jisoo go like that?"

Will I?

"I don't...I don't care for jisoo." The words tasted so bitter and foreign Jennie's mouth

"Hmm..." She felt her guts churn as they stood in silence.

"Good. Cause I do." Her eyes ran to face the younger.

"I care for unnie. A lot. And by what it seems, much more than you. I'll let her know how you feel."

Did I just end it with Jisoo? Did I just stay those words?

Jennie felt her world spin, watching the younger model walk away.

It only got darker as she felt herself lose all strength.

"Jennie..." Who was calling out for her?

"Jennie unnie!" The voice got louder and much more familiar.

Jennie forced her eyes to flutter open.

"Unnie!" She heard the two girls by her smash into her for a hug.

"Where am I?" Jennie's throat was so dry that she felt like she had swallowed a bucket of sand.

"Oh no, is this the part where she asks us who we are and the doctor informs us she has amnesia?" Lisa exclaimed in horror.

"She hurt her ankle, not her head, Lisa."

She nodded, watching Rosé walk away to get a doctor.

Her head was pouring as she thought back on the faux events. How tired was she that she ever thought of a plot like that in her head? Jennie shivered, rethinking her horrible nightmare.

Why would it even be a controversy for a model to date? She giggled at the nonsensical logic of her brain.

Oh, wait. She understood where she thought of that.

I'm an idol. Jennie facepalmed at the idiocy. Even worse.

Where's Jisoo anyway? She had only woken up to the two maknaes.

"Jendeuk!" Speak of the devil.

Jisoo threw the door open and ran to her.

"Are you okay? I was worried sick!"

"Did you..." Jennie struggled to get it out. She stared at Jisoo's unusual attire. "Did you run here from your shoot?!!"

"Who cares? We have enough shots." Jisoo shrugged it off and went to check out her ankle. Lightly pressing against the swollen area, she stopped once Jennie winced in pain.

"How long till this heals again?" She gently stroked her ankle.

"I'm not sure. I just woke up. And from the worst nightmare too."

"Nightmare?" Jisoo moved closer to stroke Jennie's hair. The younger nodded, nodding at her and leaning into the touch

"It was so a bit stoic then cute then sad again." Jisoo watched her, amused with grand expressions.

The doctor soon interrupted them to check on her. In the meantime, Jisoo cleared her schedules for the week and asked her manager to pack a few of Jennie's clothes and Kuma to bring to her place.

Once they checked out, the two younger girls left Jennie to Jisoo and ran to their van, excited for their date.

"I thought we were going home?" Jennie woke up from her short nap in the car.

"We are." Jisoo pushed her head back onto her shoulder and continued to caress her arm to put her to sleep again.

When Jennie woke up once again, she was cozily tucked into bed and beside her lay a sleeping Jisoo.

She remembered flashes of her horrible nightmare. It made her shiver slightly, she decided to wake up the girl beside her to tell her everything as usual.

"Chu." Patting her arm, she got a bit more aggressive with it, finally waking her up.

"Yes, love?"

Jennie wasn't sure she would ever get over that pet name.

"I didn't get to tell you about my nightmare!"

"Tell me now." Jisoo moved them to lay on Jennie's chest and fiddle with her free hand while the younger ran her hand through her hair.

"We were models for Chanel and Dior."

"We ARE models for Chanel and Dior!"

"No! No! We were JUST models. Not idols."

"Ohh. Continue."

"You posted pictures of the sky for me."

"I do post pictures of the sky for you. It makes you happy when we're not together."

"Chu!" Jennie warned.

"Anyway, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted." Jisoo giggled slightly.

"Our companies hated each other and Chanel asked for Dior to push back your launch but you didn't and it ended up overshadowing our launch."

"You're so mean. The Chanel staff love me. I even shared my snacks during your shoots."

"How am I mean? It's just a dream."

"Your dream, your brain." she snickered at Jennie's frown.

"Whatever. Then we went to Paris for Fashion Week and you were on a date with Rosie and had a dating rumor so I showed up and we went out together on a date and dinner."

"We did do that."

"Listen without interrupting." Jennie warned once again.

"My apologies, professor."

"Then I gave you a ring and we got caught wearing matching rings. Chanel threatened to pull me out of Fashion Week so I left you and attended it while you were leaving for Korea and you found out from an online article your boss showed you."

"Cold-hearted woman." Jisoos muttered in response.

"I didn't speak to you for a week because I needed to pick between you and my career. And then Rosie showed up at a café I was at. We had a tense talk and I declared I wanted to break up with you."

"That's so mean."

"And guess what she did? She said it's good because she could treat you better!"

"She doesn't even listen to Shawn Mendes."

"Chu!" Jennie whined. "Are you even taking me seriously?"

"I'm trying but it's hard!"

"Ugh! Get off me!" Jennie pushed against her as Jisoo refused to move.

"You really just mixed up things that happened and things that would never happen and called it a dream. It's hilarious."

"Nothing about that was funny." Jennie's eyes brimmed with tears. She knows it was a dream but the thought of losing Jisoo was so unbelievably real it scared her.

"Baby, look at me." Jisoo pulled herself off to cup her face and wipe off her tears with her thumb.

"I was so-" She was already cooking on her words. "I was so scared that I lost you so I fainted."

"Jen, I'm right here. You would never lose me." Jisoo brought her lips against her forehead to seal her promise to stay.

"We did arrive at Paris, I did go on a date with Chae and we did get to go out for dinner but nothing bad happened, remember?" The younger slowly nodded, still sobbing softly.

"I left because Lisa missed me. Not because of you or us. Come on, you were right there." She revived her memory.

"Unnie, you're leaving early?" Rosé entered the room to see Jennie watching Jisoo pack.

"Yup. Got somewhere very important to be."

"And where exactly is that?"

"Lisa's apartment." Jisoo replied, pushing her clothes into the suitcase.

"Huh? Why?" They both furrowed their brows at her.

"Lisa cried on FaceTime. I'm gonna go comfort her, we can get food and watch dramas together in her apartment so she can feel better."

"You're leaving because my girlfriend cried?" Rosé scratched her head in confusion. "She didn't even cry for me?"

"Homies over hoes. You wouldn't get it."

"How did I end up as the hoe?!"

"It's implied I'm one too." Jennie sighed. "Don't fight it."

They watched her leave in the middle of the night just to comfort the maknae.

Once at her doorstep, Jisoo FaceTimed Lisa once again even with her lightness from the flight.

"HA! I heard you cried."

"Yeah, Okay, So what? It was a moment of weakness!" The maknaes yelled back in defense.

A loud thud was heard from outside Lisa's apartment. Jisoo saw her luggage had toppled.

"Hold on." She leaned in to see the background of Jisoo's screen. "Where are you?!"

"Open the door, I miss Lily!"

"Unnie!" Lisa ran to the door, ending the call.

They ended up doing as Jisoo planned and even called Jennie and Rosé who were still in Paris to tease them.

"The doctor was right. You're definitely too stressed these days."

"My head had been working overtime." Jennie agreed, pulling Jisoo back into her.

"Want me to get you some medicine?"

"I'm exhausted. Just cuddle me." She buried her head into Jisoo. "And you better not leave me!"

"I won't!" She chuckled at the younger's constant clinginess despite any state. "I would never leave.

"Stupid dream." Jennie muttered under her.

"Not every story deserves a happy ending." Jisoo's shrug was met with a hit.

"Ours does!"

"In the words of Roseanne Park, "Whatever you're dreaming about, keep dreaming about it really."." Jisoo snuggled closer to Jennie who was tightly clutching onto Jisoo as if she would lose her.

Jennie deduced Jisoo's touch gave her clarity because she didn't have any more weird dreams her whole stay at her place.

Maybe it was because the older girl would whisper how much she loved her once she had fallen asleep to steer clear of any possible nightmares.

----------

Let's save the what for another time

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

716K 25.7K 113
𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
18.4K 525 11
Multishot of Jensoo Stories. Date Started: November 2018 Date Completed: July 2019
29.4K 619 14
a compilation of jenlisa one-shots.