MCYT Age-Regression (Solo)

By femboywriter01

All images used found on Pinterest!! DNI IF NSFW/K!NK OR ANTI-Agere My updates are very random and sporadic... More

"I was bored!"
Mean Doggie!
A whole lot of Littles
Nightmares aren't fun
Is Just Fire!
Mean Tree!
It's just his Character
"You're safe now, baby."
Accidents..
"I'm never leaving again."
Siblings
Big scary Rides
"Am Lost!"
Meanie!
Halloween!
Chubby..
"She'll be back soon, Wilby."
Winter
Slippin' on Stream
They...Left..? [1/2]
I don't deserve it...
Tired.. [2/2]
Christmas!
Lost
Cold..
Fever
A Baby Prison
Sleepy Comforts
Forced Actions
Long, Long Nights
Hiding. Lots of hiding.
Trying Not to Cry
Icky Adult Drinks
He's Back..
Screw the haters!
A/N
Forgetful
Secret
Hero's Work Does End
Talking is Hard
Replacement [VENT]
rebrand
another an

'Too many burns..'

5.7K 89 14
By femboywriter01

Adoption AU and Enderman hybrid!Dream (Enderman/Human mix)

TW: mentions of scars, forcibly hurting a hybrid, mentions of being abandoned, running away, angst

Little!Dream CG!Ranboo

Adoption never worked out well for hybrids. With most, once you were in an adoption center you were there until your 18 and just kicked out into the harsh world with nothing more than the clothes on your back.

That was Ranboo's case, even if he didn't what to leave. Now under most circumstances he would've loved to, but there was one person he didn't mind there.

He was 18 when he got out, and went to live with his platonic husband Tubbo. He didn't have much trouble, either.

Dream was a bit younger, being 16 at the time Ranboo got out.

It was torture, Ranboo had kept him as safe as possible and had been there for the boy. It was scary with him gone.

The workers didn't care at all, they hated hybrids. And it was obvious.

"Well, no enderboy to protect you now huh, Halfie?" a kid taunted, staring Dream down.

He was partially enderman, and it showed. He was taller than the average kid, a bit shorter than the average 16 year old enderman, two small horns coming out of his head, a small tail always wrapped around his legs in fear and there were splotches of black on his skin, which couldn't handle water well.

And the other kids knew it.

"P-Please.." he muttered out, trying to back up, just bumping into a kid trapping him there.

The kids laughed, the main one setting down a bucket of water. He grabbed Dream's hair roughly. "You're so pathetic. Can't even handle a little water."

Dream tried desperately to get out of his grip, mumbling out desperate pleas as he tried to get away.

Before he could his head was dunked into the water, a burning feeling overcoming him as he struggled more.

They finally pulled his head up, letting the boy gasp for breath and cough, tears running down his face, which just hurt oh so much more.

The kid laughed. "Wow, you're such a baby. Crying over a little water." he taunted.

He let go of Dream's hair, grabbing his wrists roughly.

Dream tried to break away from him. "S-Stop! P-Please!" he choked out between sobs, oh so scared.

They didn't listen, forcefully dunking his hands under the water and holding them there.

Dream's screams could be heard through the surrounding forest.

Finally they were forced to go back to their rooms, Dream bolting as soon as he could, locking the room door.

Everything hurt and burned. He grabbed the cheap and thin blanket, drying himself off. It left purple scars all over, and it hurt.

He didn't have many clothes, but he did have a set of clothes he saved from his only ever home and a comfort object.

He was a little, it was the only way he could cope. He didn't have much for it, a plush his only home got him.

He threw on the hoodie and sweatpants, hooding the plush close. It was a small dog plush, and he cherished it dearly.

He had enough, he wanted to leave. It wasn't unknown many kids ran away from the place, mostly hybrids.

So he did. All he had was his plush, he went out the window and just started wandering the surrounding forest.

Then it started to rain. Great.

Dream hid under a tree, pulling his hood up. He was lost, all he had was his puppy and now there was scary rain..

It was enough to get him to regress. Which he did. Which was that much worse, now he was very young and lost and scared.

Ranboo and Tubbo were out in the forest, they had to hunt for food. "Great, now it's raining. Guess we'll have to find a route under the tress to get home." Ranboo said with a sigh.

Tubbo nodded some. "Well, boss man, guess we better-" he trailed off, hearing scared enderman noises. He looked at Ranboo confused, it clearly wasn't him.

"Should we find out where that's from?" Tubbo asked, getting a nod from Ranboo.

"We should. Whoever or whatever that is could be seriously hurt.."

The duo set off to find the noise.

Dream was curled up under a tree, trying to avoid any of the water. It sucked, to say the least.

Ranboo and Tubbo started on their route back back to their home, both pausing when they saw the sight of the sounds.

Ranboo was first to react, kneeling down next to the boy and lifting him up. "Dream..?"

Dream immediately clung onto Ranboo, tears starting all over again. "B-Boo!" he sobbed out.

Ranboo held him close and protectively, gently wiping the boy's tears. "None of that now, you'll hurt yourself.."

Tubbo spoke up now, oh so confused. "Uh, do you two know each other?" he asked.

Ranboo nodded lightly. "Remember that orphanage I told you about?"

Tubbo made a face of realization.  "Oh.. We should take him home, Ranboo." he said, getting a nod from the taller.

One walk home later and Dream was half asleep, clinging onto Ranboo and his plush.

The two got the mentally younger inside, Tubbo giving him some old pajamas that didn't fit him anymore to wear until they could figure out where he would stay and such.

Now Ranboo had babysat many little's before, so he had little stuff at the house.

He made the other a warm bottle of angel milk, cooing and talking to the younger as he did.

He grabbed a pacifier aswell, rinsing it quickly just to be safe, not even sure how old the younger was at the moment. Not that he cared, the boy was tired, so he'd let him have his milk and then sleep.

He sat down on the couch, carefully holding the boy as he drank bottle.

By the time Dream finished the milk he was asleep, Ranboo easing the bottle out of the younger's mouth in favour of the pacifier.

He made sure the boy was fully asleep before laying him on the couch, laying a fluffy blanket over him before going to talk to Tubbo.

They needed to figure out where the boy would stay.

Tubbo sighed softly. "What should we do, Boo? He could stay here, but what happens if those people come for him..?"

Ranboo frowned and shook his head. "They won't care, they never cared about hybrids. We should leave it up to him, either way."

Tubbo nodded. "And Boo, what're those purple splotches on him..?" he asked

Ranboo frowned. "Burns.. Too many burns.."

Should I post more of this AU? I just kinda wanted to write some little!Dream but with an interesting AU involved :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 227 12
Will include- -Age regression- -Fluff- -Angst- -NO SMUT OR LEMMON ALL WILL BE PLATONIC OR ROMANTIC-
34.5K 742 16
What it says on the tin!! This was cross posted on my tumblr of the same name and my AO3 with the same name but underscores instead of hyphens! I do...
108K 1K 112
DISCONTINUED -- +oneshots and preferences +fluff +(i can't really write angst or smut, but i will try on my own accord, so don't request it) +afab!re...