When worlds collide - Loki X...

By PoeticMay

You, and the avengers travel back to New York 2012 to gather the stones. While in New York something goes ter... More

Authors note
Moving forward- chapter 1 ४
Stars and stripes - chapter 3 ४
Avengers assemble - chapter 4 ४
New york - chapter 5 ४
You're coming with us - chapter 6 ४
Stand trial - Chapter 7 ४
Deck of cards - chapter 8 ४
Down memory lane - chapter 9 ४
Destined for failure - chapter 10 ४
You're a monster - chapter 11 ४
Ragnarok - chapter 12 ४
The variant - chapter 13 ४
Lamentis-1 - chapter 14 ४
Jeg saler min ganger - chapter 15 ४
Love is a dagger - chapter 16 ४
Now or never - chapter 17 ४
Sacrifice - chapter 18 ४
A pawn - chapter 19 ४
Im not angry - chapter 20 ४
The void - chapter 21 ४
Alioth - chapter 22 ४
Reindeer games - chapter 23 ४
Im not crazy - chapter 24 ४
Forgiveness isn't easy - chapter 25 ४
*heaven in hiding - chapter 26 ४ *
Making things right - chapter 27 ४
Theres no other way - chapter 28 ४
Remember to forget - chapter 29 ४
*Infinite - chapter 30 ४*
Don't do anything stupid - chapter 31 ४
The offer - chapter 32 ४
You and him - chapter 33 ४
*delayed gratification- chapter 34 ४*
Promises - chapter 35 ४
Project IS - chapter 36 ४
Goodmorning Soldier - chapter 37 ४
I knew him - chapter 38 ४
Giving up - chapter 39 ४
Ctrl. Alt. Delete - chapter 40 ४
A way out - chapter 41 ४
Just like old times - chapter 42 ४
Brat - chapter 43 ४
Agree to disagree - chapter 44 ४
The meaning of a name - chapter 45 ४
You're drunk - chapter 46 ४
Wakanda skies - chapter 47 ४
You are free - chapter 48 ४
Min elskede - chapter 49 ४
Saying goodbye - chapter 50 ४
Secrets - chapter 51 ४
Bachelorette party - chapter 52 ४
A night to remember - chapter 53 ४
Road trip - chapter 54 ४
*Invincible - chapter 55 *४
A bad feeling - chapter 56 ४
The start of forever - chapter 57 ४
The first dance - chapter 58 ४
*Wedding night - chapter 59 ४*
An unexpected gift - chapter 60 ४
Down on my knees - chapter 61 ४
End the war - chapter 62 ४
Civil war - chapter 63 ४
Balancing the scales - chapter 64 ४
Whatever it takes ४
The flood - chapter 66 ४
Reaching out for hope - chapter 67 ४
Secrets out - chapter 68 ४
*The new beginning - chapter 69 ४
*true colors - chapter 70*
Djevlen - chapter 71
My choice - chapter 72
In sickness and in health - chapter 73
Happiness - chapter 74
Reaching out - chapter 75
A normal life - chapter 76
Epilogue
Aurthor note

Hey big brother - chapter 2 ४

1.5K 41 1
By PoeticMay

At Stark's Cabin

You, Steve, Nat and Scott drives down a small path in the middle of the Forrest. Your heart is racing, and your hands are shaking. Every part of you wants to just go back, or stay in the car while the others talk to Tony. But you know deep inside of you heart if this has to work it has to be you. Steve grabs your hand and whispers in your ear that everything is gonna be fine. Not even Steve's calming voice can make this feeling go away, you have dreaded this day for 2 years, knowing damn well that one day you would have to face him, and apologize for the mess you made.

Not much time after you can see the cabin, you can't help but laugh a little. If someone had told you 10 years ago that Tony would be living in a little cabin in the woods, you would have rolled on the floor in laughter. Then again you wouldn't have thought that half of the universe would be gone too. Nat parks the car right by the cabin, and just as you walk out Tony comes around from the back with not so little Morgan on his arm. Your eyes begin to water, because she resembles you a lot when you were her age. You can see Tony's smile quickly fades away as you step closer to Steve. He quickly turns around and walk up to his porch. Nat gives you a supportive smile as the four of you follow him up to the couch on the porch. You can hear Morgan whisper to Tony "is that aunty y/n?" You try to hear his response, but just the fact that she has heard about you makes you more comfortable being there.

Tony turns around and you can feel his eyes staring directly into yours, and then down to you and Steve holding hands. You nod your head at him, not expecting any response, yet a small smile appears on his lips.  Nat then signals to you that you should lead the way.

You're all sitting on the couch, Tony is still standing pouring you all a glass of water. Steve and Scott are trying desperately to explain him everything, but for every idea they shoot his way, he knocks them down one by one. Tony is getting more and more impatient with the ideas so you decide to finally say something.

"Look Tony we know it sounds ridiculous, but the stones are in the past, if we could just go back, get them and then we could snap our fingers. We can bring everyone back Tony... even Peter." Your voice is shaky as you speak, you feel like a kid all over again talking to tony about a project that you knew he would criticize.

"Y/n. The adults are talking now, so why don't you just please shut up for once, we would only make this worse. You could hear the anger in his voice.. he still blames you for what happened to Peter, and you knew that bringing him back might help that.

"Please stop it... I'm really trying here Tony. Look I know you hate me.. I..." before you could say another word Tony slams his fist down onto the table, his eyes looking directly into yours, they're not filled with anger or hatred.... They're filled with regret.

"You think I hate you!? I was so terrified you'd be dead, I was stuck in space not knowing if you were safe. It wasn't Pepper, it wasn't Steve, it was you kid. And I just...I can't loose you too y/n, you are my family, and I love you so much. I don't want to loose you." Tony leans against the wall and puts his head between his hands, his breathing slows down like he's just about to cry. You go over to him and embraces him. At first he stands completely frozen until he opens his arms and hugs you back. You lay your head on his chest and he uses his free hand to push it towards him just like he did with you as a kid.

"I'm sorry I was an ass.." you whisper into his ear..

"I'm sorry you were an ass too" he says, you separate from the hug and punches him lightly on the shoulder. "God I've missed you, you idiot. Now will you please just listen?" Your voice gets more serious, cause for a moment you realize why you're there.

"Y/n. I did listen, and this time heist you're trying to pull of won't work. Cause that's now how quantum physics works.." Tony is getting more frustrated, and you can feel that he isn't going to cooperate. Before you can think of what to say Nat speaks up.

"Tony... we have to take a stand" her worried face and shaky voice makes you get a lump in your throat. You of all people know how much she needs this to happen.

"We did take a stand. And yet here we are. We lost"
Tony raises his voice, he's clearly had enough and now they are just testing his patience. So The moment Steve stands up, you know it's not gonna end well.

"Look Tony, I know you've got a lot on the line.. you've got pepper, Morgan, y/n" Steve can barely finish saying your name before Tony races towards him.

"Don't say their name in front of me right now Rogers, you of all people have some nerve coming here" Tony's face is getting red, you move in between them looking directly into his eyes calming him down, just like you did when you were a kid and he'd get mad at you for taking his tech.

Scott takes over from Steve. "I lost someone really important to me, a lot of people did Tony. But now we can bring them all back, and you're telling me you won't even.." Scott raises his voice, and is just about to get angry when Tony starts to walk away.

"That's right Scott, I won't even... I can't. "
As Tony is speaking Morgan comes out and Tony picks her up "mommy told me I should save you" she looks at you, and you see a bit of yourself in her. You know understand why he can't do it. He can't loose anymore people. This is his home..

Tony now stands in the door to the house, he's just about to go in when he turns around.
"I wish you where coming here for something else, especially you y/n, you're all welcome to stay for dinner, table is set for 7.." before he can go inside Steve grabs his arm.

"Look Tony, I'm happy for you, and I know you're happy for me as well, and I love y/n, I don't want to loose her either. But this is our second chance." Steve looks at Tony with hopeful eyes that maybe he got through too him this time.

"I've got my second chance right here, Cap. And you got yours over there." Tony looks at you and smiles before he goes in with Morgan on his arm.

Scott, Nat and Steve are on the way to the car, but you're still standing on the porch. Steve notices you're not there and turns around to see you.
"Are you coming sweetheart?" You look at him with tears in your eyes "No I think I'll stay for dinner, I'll see you tonight, love you"

You watch as they get in the car and then you sit down on the porch. You finally break down.. you haven't cried since the night after the blip. It felt reliving but also like you heart had been broken a 100 times all at once.  Pepper walks out and she wraps her arm around you. "Hey honey, we've really missed you, Tony especially, he hasn't stopped talking about you" Her calming and soft voice makes you feel a little better, and you can't help but chuckle at the fact that Tony has talked about you.

"Of course he's missed me, I'm kinda incredible" you say in between tears and laughter.

"Why don't you come in and stay for the night, Morgan has been dying to play with you"  her big smile is the greatest comfort you've ever felt.
Pepper and Tony had almost been your extra set of parents, you and Tony were 20 years apart. You where only 1 year old when your parent passed away, so Tony was always taking care of you. The bond between you and Tony was therefore a lot different than any other siblings, that's probably why he got so upset when your started dating Steve.

At the dinner table you felt so at home, You and Morgan where having so much fun talking about all the things she wanted to be when she grows up. You never wanted that feeling to go away, it made you question whether or not you should put all of this at risk by traveling back in time. For once in your life you felt like maybe it all would work out.

After dinner you fell asleep on the couch in the living room, the comforting sound of friday speaking, and the flickering pages made you feel safe and calm.
You had been suffering for nightmares ever since hydra, but as for right now you where sleeping peacefully on the couch. Your dreams where quickly interrupted as Tony shook your entire body.

"I figured it out, y/n" his voice echoed through your half asleep mind.

"I'm sorry you figured what out exactly?" You said with a raspy low voice.

"Time travel"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 263 41
Rescued by Frigga and brought to Asgard when she was just shy of eleven Midgardian years, Eibhlin (Ayv-lynn) has always craved acceptance and a feeli...
65.3K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
1.7K 86 35
Two years after the disastrous incident that was Manhattan, Loki is given an opportinuty to integrate back into society. Where else to go but Earth a...
5.7K 183 7
Thank you everyone for reading this story! This story is based on the Loki series and it's episodes. I am personally a lokius shipper and after watch...