Getting Closer

Chocochibi által

jujutsu kaisen gojo satori x OC She always felt like no one cared about her. While he felt alone because no... Több

1: First Encounter With A Curse
2: I Don't Want To Die
3: I'm Gojo Satoru
4: I Quit
5: Not Welcomed
6: His Blue Eyes
7: Not Your Normal Curse
8: Exorcise The Curse
9: My New Family
10: A Promise
11: Precious & Important to Me
12: Meeting My Father Again
13: The Long Returned Boyfriend
14: Things Change After A Long While
15: He Tries To Kill Her Friends
16: Please Marry Me
17: Stay, For Me.
18: Reimi Meets Ace
19: We're Family
20: I Choose My Family
21: Mari & The Haunted House
22: Mari Meets Takahi
23: Mari's Child
24: Hakiro Jii Meets Ririro
25: A Precious Locket
26: The Mystery Past of Ririro
27: A Glimpse into Her Past
28: The Mean Father
29: Leaving A Little While
30: Meeting my Other mother, Sierra
31: White Hunter
32: A Proposal, Holiday on The Job
33: Welcome Home
34: Meeting an Old Friend
35: An Old Friend In Trouble
36: The Ruby Necklace
37: Some Things Are Meant To Be
39: My Sensei, Shisui Came
40: & Ashin Left
41: Shisui Is My Papa
42: A Promise Her Father Made For Her
43: The Birth of Ririro
44: She Ate A Curse
45: A Mother's Sacrifice
46: I Will Always Be Here For You
47: Dante's Confession
48: Her Yes.
49: Dante's Story
50: Reimi's Father
51: Her Father Hates Her Job
52: Everything Vent Out
53: Reimi Married
54: What It Is , Being A Nui
55: Gojo Clan's Head, Gojo Jirou's Past
56: A Change of Mind
57: An Offer To Be Normal
58: Reimi is Pregnant
59: Ririro is Actually Missing
60: Ririro Returns; Yuiko Seimei
61: I Will Protect Her
62: An Out Of Control Yuiko
63: Ririro ; Saved
64: Protecting My Ririro
65: I Let You Go
66: When Good Things Arrive
67: Bliss or Disaster ?
68: Guren's Intentions
69: Keiro's Intentions
70: One Night
71: What Really Happened That Night
72: His Mother
73: Can You Help Me With My Decision?
74: Her Final Choice
75; He Marries Her
76: Ririro Meets Geto
77: Time Passes , People Leave
78: I'll Kill The Thing That Killed Reimi
79: Being Called A Monster By A Curse
80: Ririro Gets Demoted

38: Taking The Gem Back

58 1 0
Chocochibi által

They reach a school and entered it's school grounds by going over the gates.

Dante: great. Plenty of dark pockets and place to run.

" let's do this. Shall we ?" Reimi takes out a scroll and puts her right hand onto it. Seals spread out on the border of the school and a barrier formed up to a certain height closing up the entire area into a box. A seal drawn up onto the back of her right palm.

Reimi stands back up and walks to the middle of the yard " around here... Is good. "

Dante looked at the size of the barrier " that's... Big. She's good."

Ririro : of course she is. She is my reimi.

Dante laughed a little " I see. "

Reimi used her left finger to draw a black circle, with seals. She puts her left palm in the middle of the circle and a seal draws onto her back hand. " Give me the scroll."

Dante takes it out and passes it to Reimi. She opens it and saw one bigger empty seal circle and one smaller seal circle. The smaller one still filled with seals. " As I thought. Makes things simpler."

Dante ; what do you mean ?

Reimi puts her left palm onto the smaller one " this one is meant to help track the exact location. To be used with the help of some kind of map. "

Dante ; I see.

The smaller seals inked onto her palm and she puts it to the circle she drew onto the ground. Her hand goes into the ground " O' Land. Help me to catch the creature that has defiled you. Lend me your power. " The circle she drew lights up and a map of the school came up. Each classroom and every property. Her hand was released from the circle, but her palm still in contact to the ground.

Ririro : so it's ready ?

Reimi sat down " I can't leave here though. I need to manage the barrier in case it tried to escape. Plus this . If I leave my palm, the map disappears. "

Dante ; thanks for this.

Ririro pulls out her blade and takes in a deep breath " so ? Where is it ?"

Dante looks at the map, where the creature was hiding " in a classroom... Third level. "

Ririro : ok.

Dante: wait.

Three paper cranes floated from his hands. Each flew to one of them.

Reimi : cute. Now... 20 second test.

Dante ; huh ?

Ririro : 20, 19 , 18...

Reimi : just be patient and wait. You'll see.

Ririro: 10...

Reimi : wow. That thing doesn't seem to want to move. That's... Weird .

Ririro ; at all ?

Reimi ; um.

Ririro : 3, 2 , 1

Dante ; was something supposed a to happen ?

Reimi; ririro here is a curse magnet. Rare that a curse in the vicinity doesn't want a bite for her

Ririro starts to draw lines around Reimi. Four lines, a box around her " done. "

Reimi ; still. There. Like a stone.

__________________________________

Ririro and Dante reached the third floor and outside of that classroom. They both took one door. Ririro front, Dante back.

They opened the door and entered the classroom.

" It moved. " Reimi spoke through the crane. " Ririro ! " The  tentacle of the monster slithers out from the wall behind her. She turned around and sliced it off. To which Dante had stabbed a paper blade into the wall.

The wall closed and the paper blade was stuck.

Dante: damn it !!

Ririro : so I guess I shouldn't do that.

Reimi : it's moving in the shadows again.

Dante ; where ?!!

Reimi: can't really see it until it just almost surfaces. Shit.

She could feel it , it was right underneath her " ririro. It's under me . "

The curse surfaces right behind her. Reimi tries to look behind. She could see the curse. It had a more human form. It was black and four tentacles attached to his body. It had six eyes on its head. She could clearly see the red gem embedded in its body " what the... "

The curse roared and bangs against the barrier. It didn't break. So the curse tried a few more times. But to no avail.

Reimi : that's not going to work.

Tsk. This thing is strong. I've to put in more power everytime it bangs. And I was feeding my other hand through the map... I Won't last long if he keeps this up.

This curse... Rank three.

Tsk. If gojo was here. It would be easy.

The curse turns back around and looks at her.

Ririro and Dante ran to the window and saw what was happening.

Ririro : Reimi !!

Reimi slowly releases her hand from the map seal circle. She turns around and face it properly.

Damn it. With my powers now... Can I ...?

The curse roared again really loudly. This time, black goo starts to spread out from him and onto the ground and towards Reimi.

" Reimi !! " Ririro opens the window and jumps down from there. Dante takes a look and decides for the stairs instead.

Ririro runs towards Reimi. Before she could reach there, she releases the carved slices she placed around Reimi and have them fly towards the curse.

The curse dodges it and in one swift step closes the distance between Reimi and it. She puts her arms up in an X , her arms glow up with seals as the curse throws a punch across.

She flies a bit of a distance away where her feet struggles to stop in its track. Ririro reaches her and sees her arms bleed .

Ririro: Reimi. Your arms.

Reimi ; its setting up a domain. You need to pluck that gem out. It'll stop supplying him with energy. Need to stop him from getting stronger.

Dante reaches them " I  have an idea to break the gem. Is that good enough ?"

Reimi : how ?

Dante : do you have a seal that can break the gem ? I can send one of my origamis close enough to touch it.

Reimi : that... Might actually work.

Ririro ; then I'll finish it off.

Reimi : alright then. We have a plan.

The curse moved one step, at a fast speed, reached just inches away from them.l

So ririro lunged forward and swings her blade. It cuts off its arms and it retreats backwards. It looks at its own arms as it regenerate

But ririro didn't give it time to learn of its abilities, she continues forward as she sliced a line on the ground. The curse also did the same.

It releases its tentacles at her first, as those reaches were further. She easily sliced them away. The curse flash stepped and now was right in front of her. He swings his sharp claws. She shifts backwards slightly and dodges his claws. At the same time swung her blade.

The curse moved backwards dodging it.

Ririro: tsk. It's learning. Reimi !!

Reimi : it's ready.

And a whole bunch of butterfly origamis fly past ririro and towards the curse. There was no escaping the flock.

And just before it reaches... They explode.

Reimi : what ? What just...

" I did. Silly. " And she felt a hand go through her stomach.

Dante turned around with a paper dagger in his hand, but he was too late. He got smacked a distance away.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

5.8K 280 27
You've just begun your fourth and final year at college. Exciting, right? Wrong. From boy troubles, to family drama, to drugs, sex, and all that, it...
1.3M 38K 47
I said I would write a better description, so here it is!! AGES: They met when Y/n was 18, and she's 20 when the story starts. Got introduced to sor...
64.8K 2.7K 19
𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦, ( 𝙜𝙤𝙟𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙪 ) Eons ago, one would have considered her rude, pitiful, the soul that needed guidance from her resting place t...
761K 21.7K 54
Book 1 of 【Then There Was You】 『Gojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...