Lover..... (Legacies AU)

By tvduxlarry

The salvatore boarding school has never been a safe place, but with Hope mikaelson it has never been more vul... More

Prologue
1. Gone Too Far..
2. Can we just get over with this?
3. I Miss You..
4. That person did not care
5. Back Home
6. New Day Same Prey
7. Love In Disguise
8. Trouble In Paradise
10. How can I forget?
11. Hallouween
12. How can I love myself?
13. Happy 16th
14. Miss Mystic Falls
15. What do I have to be thankful for?
16. Work-Mas
17. A New Year
18. You always come back home..
19. Founder's Day
20. In Another Life
21. The day It all Ended
22. Valentines
23. The Fundraiser
24. When They Died.....
25. The Devil's Birthday
26. Happy Birthday..
27. Prom Queen
28. Senior Party
29. Goodbyes
30. The Baddest Bitch
31. Back to square 1
32. Epiphany
33. The Unraveling
34. Another Side
35. History

9. Tryouts

373 11 9
By tvduxlarry

I can bet that after seeing the cover you all must be thinking about tvd and trust me you will through out this chapter because I am bringing Delena back. Also yesterday I wrote a line saying that Lizzie used to suck in for hours and hours and yes you can do that but it is very unhealthy, it can cause many types of blockage in your air pipe, utuerus, fallopian tube and food pipe so please do not try it.

OCT 12 2029

Lizzie was ready, and by that I mean read READY. She did not only pick out her outfit or stretch before it, she had been in the gym for the past week, she had been having half egg every single day to build up her strength, she was having no sweets not only that, she had been stalking the others at night so she could push where they were weak and trust me when I say this she literally marked up the exact dimensions of the court.

Today was important to her as she loved being on the football team but this time they were also holding a cheerleading team, which would be supervised directly by the principal. 

The cheerleading team would only cheer in the break of the competition and in other cheerleading competitions not while you were playing football so technically you could be in both and that is exactly what Lizzie had planned. She woke up wear a crop top with yoga leggings and a jacket so that her fashion was not ruined neither her chances of being i both teams she was ready.

But before all of that she had to greet Damon and Elena, Delena had met the twins often when they were young but had not seen them in a while whereas Delena had heard about Hope but never met her.

Hope on the other hand could not wait to meet Delena because even though they lived far away from her parents she knew that they were family as well and she would be meeting another piece of family that she had not met in a while.

Josie on the other hand was also pretty excited to meet them because being a young girl she Delena were always her favorite aunt and uncle but she would not say it out loud of course. 

As all three of them came downstairs in their outfits towards the entrance, they saw a vintage classic car coming from the door into the school border.

Then came out Damon, he had a sharp jawline and hot as hell though the girls never thought of him like that and Elena, had a think figure and beautiful face and again hot as hell not that the girls ever noticed though. 

The second Delena got out of the car Lizzie and Josie jumped into their arms and then Hope just stood there for a second trying to take it all in and after a hug with Damon and Elena both Delena, looked towards Hope and ran towards her to hug Hope.

As they hugged Hope automatically had a sense of home, then Elena said, "Oh god, you are so beautiful, you look just like your mother", Hope smiled at that.

"Oh please she has a hint of the devil that is all Klaus" said Damon as all of them burst out laughing as they broke the hug.

Then Caroline and Elena hugged. Caroline said, "I miss you"

"I missed you too" replied Elena

"How is my least favorite Salvatore?" said Caroline sassily towards Damon

"Well all blind people do often say that" said Damon as he pulled Caroline into a hug

"Well Salvatores happen to be one of my favorite family so I missed you too" said Caroline as she broke the hug

"Well certain Forbes are my favorite too so I missed you too Caroline Forbes" said Damon as everyone laughed.

Then Elena looked towards Hope and said, "You have grown so much, Freya sent me a picture some time ago and you are so much prettier", Hope smiled from ear to ear, meeting family was another thing for Hope.

"Now girls head to the tryouts I will catch up with Damon and Elena while you girls are at it" said Caroline. As all of them headed towards the field where the tryouts were being held.

All three of them were told to take a seat at the end of the row as they were one of the last ones to come, even though she was not technically on the best terms with Josie or Hope so she knew that this was not gonna end well no matter how she tried.

"So you two seem close to Damon and Elena" said Hope cutting the awkwardness well trying to cut the awkwardness.

"They used to be here more often so we used to be very close they are our godparents" said Josie

"My god parents are Rebekah and Marcel so currently they are basically my parents" said Hope

"Trust me you will enjoy a lot with them around, they always have these crazy adventures they talk about it really is so fun to talk to them" said Josie

"You should ask them how they feel in love it is beautiful" said Josie

Lizzie gave a small laugh and Josie replied, "Is there a problem" 

"Yeah, you are telling Hope about all the bad stories, you should ask them when was stephanie made and watch them go crazy" said Lizzie laughing and Hope could not help but give a little smile.

It was more than clear after that, that Josie does not want to talk to Lizzie and that she was and at her and Hope was thinking about how someone could cut the tension in the room with a knife and Lizzie was on her phone and Hope was sure she was googling "How to murder you siphon twin who is too annoying and can go to dark mode any minute".

In reality Lizzie was searching for workout routines so good to know.

With this continued the football tryouts and by the time all of them di this they were told to assemble in the basketball court for the cheerleading and gymnastics club tryouts. These tryouts required flexibility, strength, balance and passion. Lizzie had already checked all of those out of her list.

While they were trying out Caroline, Elena and Damon sat down at the benches so that they could see the girls tryout and hopefully succeed as they knew that all of them had worked hard for this.

Once the tryouts started everyone did great and no one got hurt thankfully which usually happens a lot in cheerleading tryouts because everyone is doing flips and splits. Now it was the time for the results and everyone was nervous and especially Caroline because she herself was then cheer captain.

From the squad Lizzie, Josie, Hope, Penelope and Cleo had tried out. And everyone knew that Lizzie would definitely be selected but the question was who else would be selected as well.

After that Caroline stood on the top stair with a mic ready for the results to be announced.

"Everyone did so well, and even though only a few will be chosen you all were fantastic it was a really difficult choice so whoever names I call please come and stand in the line over there" said Caroline pointing towards a line.

"We have, Penelope Park, Maebh Red, Aideen white, Flora Miercen, and finally our cheer captain Lizzie Saltzman." said Caroline as Lizzie jumped up and down in happiness and hugged Penelope as both of them made it. 

Josie and Hope were not very happy as they did not get selected but both of them thought at least they could hang out together.

After this Josie was in her room when Caroline knocked, Caroline said, "Hey Sweetie are you busy?" 

"Kind of why?" asked Josie

"I wanted to talk with you before leaving" said Caroline

"Well I do not want to talk right now I am busy" said Josie

"Just for a minute" said Caroline as Josie stayed silent and made space for her mom.

Caroline sat down and said, "So I want to talk about you and Lizzie"

"There is nothing to talk about, she has always been mean and she is always the evil why can anyone not understand that?" asked Josie

"Josie you care about her so much even if you do not admit it, you love her and she loves you, both of you are supposed to be a unit not against each other." said Caroline as she got up and Josie stayed silent thinking.

"Thank about what I said" said Caroline as she pressed a kiss to Josie's forehead and went outside the door.

Then Caroline went to Lizzie's room and walked in as it was open, she said " Hey Lizzie"

"Hi mom" replied Lizzie

"Can I talk to you?" asked Care

"Sure" said Lizzie

"I want to tell you something that I do not think you understand." said Care

"What?" said Lizzie

"That everything you are looking for is right in front of you and trust me it makes you blind but Lizzie ever since you were a little kid you have been looking for a prince charming but maybe you do not need one because trust me True love comes from hate, do not waste time and I did waste my time and now Klaus is gone," said Caroline as a tear rolled down her cheek

"How can you love Klaus so much when he killed so many people and hurt you" said Lizzie

"Because even when we hated each other, we somehow loved each other and he saw the darkness in my light and I saw the light in his darkness, trust me you have no idea how crazy it can we finding your self but it is easier when you have someone by your side" said Caroline as she rubbed the tear off her cheek and kiss Lizzie on the forehead and walked out.

It left Lizzie to think and all she could think about was how it was not true and she went even deeper into the denial of the person she knew she loved.

After that everyone was in their rooms when Caroline, Elena and Damon were sitting in the entrance hall as Caroline's bags were packed and ready near the door.

"So this place has not really changed" said Damon

"Yeah" said Care looking tensed.

"Care what happened?" asked Elena

"Just take care of them, Josie is trying to understand why she feels responsibility and love and Lizzie, well, you know what Lizzie is going through" said Care as both Damon and Elena looked at each other with a knowing look.

"We do" said Damon

"Do not let Lizzie make the mistake I did" said Care

"As per for Hope, she knows exactly what she wants but she is afraid that if she takes it she will be left unloved so please take care of her too" said Care as she got up and moved towards the door.

Damon and Elena got up as well and interlocked their hands as they followed Caroline and then Elena said, "We will take care of them and trust me when I say this they are in good hands" 

"I am not worried" said Care as she went to hug Elena, "I missed you" whispered Caroline

Care then hugged Damon, "Take care of them you are like a father to them" whispered Caroline as she hugged Damon

"I will with my life." said Damon assuringly

"Take care of yourselves as well" said Care

"We will" said Elena 

"I am off but enjoy your time here you will love it trust me and also keep track on the whole triad and Malivore thing" Said Caroline

"It is okay we can manage you just go enjoy yourself" said Elena

"Yes I need a break after running this school for a week" said Care as she got in her car and drove away once Damon and Elena came inside and closed the door again.

"Are you excited?" asked Elena

"More like happy it has been a while since I have been here" said Damon

"I cannot wait to spend more time with everyone here" said Elena moving towards Damon

"Me too" said Damon as Elena wrapped her arms around Damon's neck and kissed him.

That was the end of the day, who knew what the future will bring but hopefully nothing bad.... Either ways this was another day in the life of the boarding school students let's see what tomorrow will bring.

So how did you guys like Delena coming back? also let's just pretend that delena did not die and find peace lol.

Also you are gonna love the dynamic between Damon and Lizzie that I have planned trust me.

Please comment your opinions, vote on this chapter and follow me for updates and notifications for the chapters also please save this to your readings lists and I really appreciate any of you out there doing any of this.

Stay and safe and love yall.

X O X O X O X O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 2.6K 16
The story takes place after episode 1x13 (Legacies) That night Landon died. He never came back to life. Turns out he wasn't supernatural after all. H...
216K 5.8K 32
Set after episode 1x12 of the legacies. Will Hope Mikaelson return Josie's feelings? #1 in Hosie Tag (22/09/2019) and again (24/10/2019) #1 in Hope...
1.3K 39 4
Season five of Legacies through my eyes, sorry if you don't agree:) I'll update this more when I get more ideas but for right now all the info is in...
14.3K 440 6
Klaus Mikaelson died in order to save his daughter Hope. But after his death, Klaus left something or better say someone behind. His oldest daughter...