Lover..... (Legacies AU)

tvduxlarry tarafından

The salvatore boarding school has never been a safe place, but with Hope mikaelson it has never been more vul... Daha Fazla

Prologue
1. Gone Too Far..
2. Can we just get over with this?
3. I Miss You..
4. That person did not care
5. Back Home
6. New Day Same Prey
7. Love In Disguise
9. Tryouts
10. How can I forget?
11. Hallouween
12. How can I love myself?
13. Happy 16th
14. Miss Mystic Falls
15. What do I have to be thankful for?
16. Work-Mas
17. A New Year
18. You always come back home..
19. Founder's Day
20. In Another Life
21. The day It all Ended
22. Valentines
23. The Fundraiser
24. When They Died.....
25. The Devil's Birthday
26. Happy Birthday..
27. Prom Queen
28. Senior Party
29. Goodbyes
30. The Baddest Bitch
31. Back to square 1
32. Epiphany
33. The Unraveling
34. Another Side
35. History

8. Trouble In Paradise

435 11 7
tvduxlarry tarafından

So I am gonna add dates in front of the chapters so you have some idea what time I ma talking about.

OCT 5 2029

Hope woke up that day ready to get on with her daily routine of obsessive studies and fighting monsters. Yesterday's small reveal did no good to Hope or anyone in the school. But today was an off and Hope decided to make the most of it by reading every single book on Malivore to exist. She and Lizzie were still on the outs but that does not mean that Hope would not ask for her help in this.

Hope was basically torn between becoming a tribrid, being their for Josie and arguing with Lizzie. Not to mention our new problem about what the hell did Malivore do this time?

Hope knew that if their life would be a reality show, it would have more seasons and fame than keeping up with the kardashians.

Either ways she woke up and decided to order breakfast for Lizzie as well because she thought it would earn her some points with Lizzie and she will agree to help her.

Hope ordered beignets for herself and waffles for Lizzie because they were their favorite foods. She saw Lizzie in her room getting her make up done then she said, "I ordered breakfast for you"

"I am fine, for all I know it probably has poison in it" said Lizzie sassily

"Come on eat it, I ordered waffles I know you love it." said Hope

"What?" said Lizzie as they were her favorite food but she had been trying to not eat breakfast because she thought it was too many calories.

"Aren't they your favorite?" asked Hope

"They used to be not anymore" said Lizzie sternly

"Well then what should I get you?" asked Hope

"Just leave" said Lizzie

Hope had to leave because she did not want to fight with her at the start of the day so she kept the waffles outside of Lizzie's room and left a note saying please do eat them.

Meanwhile, Josie and Finch were peacefully lying in their bed as Finch was awake but she did not wake Josie up she just stared at her, then Josie woke up as well. 

"Who are you looking at miss?" said Josie giving a huge smile

"You?" said Finch smiling from ear to ear

"How long have you been awake?" asked Josie

"Long enough to know that you look beautiful when you sleep" said finch

"So I do not look pretty all the time." said Josie mockingly

"Of course you do" said Finch as she was going in for a kiss Penelope was standing there at the door with her arms crossed on her chests and her iconic smirk and she said, "Hello lovers"

Josie and Finch were shocked for a second then they asked Penelope, "what the hell are you doing here" asked josie

"Relax miss ex girl friend. It is not like I have not caught you like this a million times before" said Penelope as Josie smushed her face in the pillow.

"What do you want?" asked Finch sassily

"Woah so the new girl finally speaks" said Penelope, "I was wondering when you would speak up to me" said Penelope going up to Finch and putting out her hand.

"Hi I am Penelope if you do not know already that is" said Penelope which lead to Josie going towards the bathroom and saying, "You handle her I am done." 

"I am Finch by the way, the alpha here." said Finch in a stern voice.

"That is great, I guess you will finally know how it feels to have competition now" said Penelope

With that Penelope left the room grinning and smirking while she went into her own room.

Meanwhile our power and one of the only official couples, Kaleb and Cleo were having a party of their own, while the world was at trouble both of them had set up a plan for a date and Kaleb was coming into their room so they could confirm the final details and as Kaleb entered, Cleo said, "Hey"

"Hi Cleo" said Kaleb

"What are you doing here?" asked Cleo

"Well I was thinking we could finalise all of our plans and all for our date." said Kaleb

"Oh yeah" said Cleo with a very noticeable smile drop in her face.

"Yeah did you forget?" asked Kaleb

"No it is just I thought it was gonna be later" said Cleo

"Why later?" asked Kaleb

"I just thought with all of the stuff coming up again we would take a small break from the date and all considering you know everything" said Cleo kind of stuttering and stopping in between words and speaking very slowly

"But why? we have gone through so much to be together and we finally have the chance to so let's do it!" said Kaleb

"Kaleb it is not just about that, we need to be there for our friends and who knows what will happen in this, we do not know who will come out alive and who will die, I mean Landon died, Rafael is sent to some prison world, and what not? our friends have suffered and I do not want to get attached to you If I am gonna lose you" said Cleo kind of shouting.

Kaleb remained silent for a second then he spoke up, "In life the drawback is not knowing when you die and I had no idea that I was going to die either but if I have learnt anything from it, I have learnt that life is short and you will never know how short so live it to the fullest and even if you go from my life I will at least have memories that I can cherish of you"

With that Cleo did nothing but smile and a few tears of Joy came from her  eyes but she knew that Kaleb was right and she ran into his arms and gave him a huge and passion full kiss to his lips making both of them blush A LOT. 

Like this at least one of the couples in the school was happy and moving forward.

Meanwhile, All of them were assembled in the study hall so all of them could work on this small Malivore problem of theirs. Lizzie and Penelope were working near the windows where as Hope and Josie were sitting together and working and probably were the only ones actually working there. While, MG and Ethan were sitting near the second shelf and Jed and Finch were sitting at the middle table across from Penelope.

Penelope and Lizzie were talking about Josie and their love lives while exchanging a few laughs. Lizzie said, "Josie may be good at hiding it but she is still so hung over at you" 

"Well either ways before I was in their room earlier, Josie was actually happy, she was genuinely happy" said Penelope

"Oh MY god" said Lizzie

"What I mean Finch is not bad she is alpha of the wolves, sweet, nice, pretty, smart and comforting she perfect for Josie" said Penelope

"Finch might be perfect but you are perfect for Josie when you two were together she felt danger, adventure, passion but with Finch she sees a normal future nothing exciting." said Lizzie

"Well either ways my time has passed" said Penelope

"That is true" said Lizzie making both of them laugh.

"Also I see that you and Hope are back at fighting and you and MG are still will they won't they" said Penelope.

"MG and I dated for a while but I do not know about him." said Lizzie

"And?" said Penelope

"While you were gone, I dated another guy, his name was Sebastian he was this 500 year old vampire who was pretty hot not gonna lie" said Lizzie making both of them giggle again'

"Then tell me about him bitch" said Penelope

"Well, he was just like a ghost at first which is a longer story than what I can explain and I did not realize he was a ghost but then I actually started to like him so yeah." said Lizzie

"Lizzie Saltzman dating the badass 500 year old vampire." said Penelope

"I never said he was badass" said Lizzie

"Well in my mind he is" said Penelope leaving them both laughing.

Meanwhile, Josie and Hope were probably the only ones working, Hope had just finished reading a whole book and she was done so she banged the chair a little.

"Are you okay?" asked Josie

"Yeah I am fine" said Hope

"You sure" asked Josie

"It is just that we have been trying so hard to get some hint something about what the hell did he do that consumed his energy but we cannot find it" said Hope

"Relax we will find him, I am here for you I will help you." said Josie

"Thanks all though I will go get my laptop from my room I need to find something" said Hope as Josie nodded and Hope got up from her seat going to her room as she entered her room.

Hope saw that the waffles were still sitting outside and she went inside Lizzie's room to see that her breakfast from everyday in the past week was lying in the dust bin. Then she understood that Lizzie had been skipping breakfast. She called to the reception to ask if Lizzie had ordered something.

"Umm.. hello This Hope from the suite, did my roommate order some thing for breakfast today?" asked Hope to the person on the phone.

"We only had one breakfast order from you for beignets and waffles" said the person

"Ok thank you just checking" said Hope as she cut the call. 

Hope was more than furious with Lizzie and also felt kind of sad for her.

Meanwhile, MG and Ethan were downstairs and much like Lizzie and Penelope they were working but they were also chatting in between.

"So? did you find something?" asked Ethan

"Can we just skip this awkwardness" said MG

"What Awkwardness? I see no awkwardness" said Ethan clearly very awkward

"Yeah?" said MG

"Okay so yeah it has been awkward because both of us dated the same girl and even though we were best friends once and I know that it has been awkward but at least none of us have slept with her so it is less awkward than damon and-" said Ethan rambling when MG stopped him and said, "I was thinking of making it les awkward not more you know"

and for a moment there was pin drop silence between or shall I saw awkward silence and then both of them burst out laughing.

"Will both of you laugh louder" shouted Josie from her corner

"Sure why not" said MG

With this it was clear that even though they had their awkward bits at the end they could be something else than just two awkward people who dated the same and not slept with her like Ethan said or at least Ethan did not. At least they were happy.

Meanwhile Finch had been glaring at Penelope the whole time who was laughing and glaring at Josie. Jed caught Finch glaring at Penelope and said, "If you think she is so pretty why not ask her out" he said joking

"Oh shut up" said Finch hitting him with the book'

"Ouch" said Jed

"You are literally stalking that girl I mean what is so special about her?" asked Jed

"She is the evil ex I swear to god my story has become a movie now" said Finch

"Well all the best" said Jed

This was the scenery in all of their sides but then Caroline burst in the room just when Hope did and Caroline immediately said, "I have something to tell all of you, please report in my office,"

Hosie exchanged looks as they had no idea what Caroline was talking about or what she was about to say. It made everyone nervous wondering what would happen.

They all went into the office and Caroline sat in her chair and said, "Now I know that all of you know that I do a lot of recruitment and other work for the school, and I have to get back to that, so from next week my dear friends will be coming to handle the school while I am gone and trust me that you can trust them," said Caroline.

"But who will be coming?" asked Josie

"Well uncle Damon and Aunt Elena are coming for the next months for so" said Caroline

"You mean the originals super squad members will be coming, the literal people we read in history?" asked MG

"Sure" said Caroline

"That is great" said MG

"But when are you gonna go?" asked Hope

"Well I am planning on leaving on october 12 once they arrive." said Caroline

"But that is tryouts day" said Lizzie

"Unfortunately I will be leaving then  but my flight is in the evening so I have time." said Caroline

"Also due to your hard work even on the holiday I have brought you cupcakes" said Caroline

as soon as Caroline said cupcakes Lizzie ran outside the door like her life depended on it and before anyone could go check up on her Hope ran behind Lizzie following her to their room

Hope came in Lizzie's room she found Lizzie laying down in bed.

"Please go" said Lizzie

"I am not" said Hope

"Why can you not leave me alone" said Lizzie getting up

"Maybe because you have not been eating your breakfast and you ran at the sight of cupcakes" said Hope as Lizzie's face turned to shock

"Why do you care" asked Lizzie

"You have to eat or you can get anorexia" said Hope putting her arms her shoulders

"you do not know how it feels to be fat" said Lizzie

"What are you talking about I have seen you in bikinis you are thin with hardcore abs" said Hope

"That is what you know because I trained my body to suck in for hours and hours" said Lizzie

"What?" said Hope

"Yeah" replied Lizzie

"You can not do that it is not healthy" said Hope and LIzzie burst into tears

"If I do not do this no one will love me not like anyone does already" said Lizzie

"Lizzie just please relax, I love every bit of you" said Hope as she made Lizzie sit and bent on one knee in front of her while rubbing her hand and doing deep breaths so Lizzie would do them as well and calm down. 

"Promise me that you will at least try and eat more" said Hope with taking out her pinky so that Lizzie could interlock hers with Hope and Lizzie just looked at Hope for a second and then said, "I promise" .

With that both of them went to their rooms and slept in different areas all that both of them could possibly about was the promise. With that the Salvatore boarding school was again sleeping still not knowing of what awaits them they tried finding something earlier but unfortunately they failed. But tomorrow is a new day.

Okay guys so how did you like this chapter and this had a lot of everything I think also I have planned a little bit of the story and I am really excited for all of you to read it. Not to mention I have a little hosie and posie thing planned very very soon you have no idea what is about to hit you all with this story.

Comment your opinions, vote and follow me for updates and notification and please add this to your reading lists I really appreciate all of you doing any of this.

XOXO

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

22.8K 560 24
When a new student arrives at the Salvatore School, Lizzie has he eyes on him but decides to not pursue anything, until he approaches her. Sebastian...
60.7K 2.2K 25
The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. The Mikaelson Academy for the Elite and Superior. Two schools. A decade-old rivalry. What happens when...
293K 13.2K 58
A newly triggered werewolf attends the Salvatore Boarding School. Having to deal with her new found strength and anger issues, Alexandria Sinclair tr...
3.4K 68 44
This is a story where Hope Mikaelson is the great evil that everyone thought she'd be. With her humanity off running wild by herself she comes across...