Babysitter to the God of Misc...

By asavagejoy

BOOK ONE OF THE PROPHECY SERIES Dahlia is used to not being noticed, enjoying being invisible to those aroun... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
* Sequel *

Little Disclaimer

3.8K 57 5
By asavagejoy

I wrote this book a long time ago, when I was a lot younger, and this book gets a LOT of comments. I read all of them, and from this, I wanted to highlight the below:

* I regret making my main character in this story so much younger than their significant other.

     I was a lot younger when I wrote this book and I didn't want to write main characters to be that much older than I was. This makes looking back on this book difficult for me as, if I was to write it now, Dahlia would be older.

     Maybe one day I'll return to this book and make the ages more appropriate but for now, I will leave this message here.

     For younger readers of this book, please do not take large age gaps as being perfectly fine. Sometimes they are, but often in the real world, they are not.

*I am aware of the ages of people who read my stories and I can see a lot of them are young. For this reason, I limit the amount of sexual scenes I write - I either hint around it, reference something that takes place, or mostly avoid it. Please do not comment hate because of this. In some of my other books I may explore physical relationships more, but this one will not be explicit.

And now, please continue reading!!!

Thank you

asavagejoy x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 18 13
Loki was banished from Asgard and was banished to live on earth as a midgardian. Although his powers were taking away, Odin couldn't leave his son wi...
1.3K 92 20
Use to be called - Emotionless? Have to Be _____________ What would Loki's life be like if he held on to the staff instead of letting go to fall into...
450K 18.7K 66
{SET BEFORE THE EVENTS OF 'THOR'} - "Did you know," she said, sitting on the ground and turning to the prince, "that Midgard has an entire language d...
374 19 12
Loki desperately wants to never go back to Greenwich and live under the watchful eye of Thor. Will Kate make a difficult decision and risk losing Lok...