You In My Heart

Od jensoopresident

One-shots and Multi-shots for Jensoo Will mostly be fluff Viac

Take Care
Bittersweet: The Beginning
Bittersweet: The End
Game Over
Bad Date
Ride With Me: Our Start
Ride With Me: As Far As We Go
For My Love : Lying Under The Stars
For My Love : Coming Back
Shots
WINNER! : Round 1
WINNER! : Round 2
WINNER!: Final Round
Trapped
Choosing You
Tutor: Session 1
Tutor: Session 2
Tutor: Session 3
Tutor: Session 4
Tutor: Session 5
Tutor: Last Session
Vacation
Shoot: Day 1
Shoot: Day 2
Shoot: Day 3
Shoot: Last Days
Shoot: My Model
The Less I Know The Better
Missed You
On Guard: Part 1
On Guard: Part 2
On Guard: Part 3
On Guard: Part 4
On Guard: Part 5
Danger
Rival: No Time For Us
Rival: When is it our time?
Rival: Our Time
Swish! : Game 1
Swish! : Game 2
Swish! : Game 3
Coffee
Unknown Mistake: 1
Unknown Mistake: 2
Unknown Mistake: 3
Really Really
Accidental Marriage: Pt 1
Accidental Marriage: Pt 2
Accidental Marriage: Pt 3
Accidental Marriage: Pt 4
Accidental Marriage: Pt 5
Accidental Marriage: Pt 6
Accidental Marriage: Pt 7
Unbloomed
Agent Kim: Final Mission
Agent Kim: New Kill
Agent Kim: The Fall
Agent Kim: The Last
Love Tech
Collide - 1

Rival: Seconds With You

1.7K 114 12
Od jensoopresident

"Jennifer Kimberly?" Jisoo gasped in surprise and excitement.

Oh, she was definitely still drunk.

"What the hell, Chu! Are you drunk?"

"Nope." She replied as she nodded her head yes.

Jennie quickly invited herself in and shut the door loudly. She looked to see Jisoo made herself some tea. Perhaps one more cup would help.

Jisoo followed behind like a puppy as Jennie made her way to prepare some more. Her head landed on Jennie's shoulder as she slowly wrapped her warm hands around the cold girl.

"Sorry." She whispered faintly.

"You promised not to drink."

"No I didn't! If I did, I wouldn't have drank." Jisoo whined knowing Jennie was lying.

"Well," Jennie huffed out. "Can you promise now?" She stuck out her pinky.

"Nope."

"Your wife is asking you. You won't make a little promise?"

"Wife?" Jisoo spun her around to face her.

"Are you saying I'm not?" Jennie's usually effective pout was met with Jisoo's flirty smirk. "If I'm not mistaken, that's a wedding band on your hand, Miss Kim."

"I do recall someone getting me this." Jisoo raised her hand to eye the Cartier ring. "I'm just not sure what the purpose was."

"Mine." Jennie pulled on the collar of Jisoo's pajamas to bring her closer so she could feel her soft lips on her again. "To show the world you're mine and only mine."

Jisoo hummed, dropping her head to kiss up Jennie's neck.

"But it seems you have more than one girl." Jennie pushed her, halting her kisses. "What's up with you and Rosé?"

"Of course." Jisoo laughed at her girlfriend. "I knew you wouldn't let go of that so easily."

"My sources also have informed me that you've been cozying up with Soojoo."

"What sources?" Jisoo laughed as she
held her tight in her embrace. "You're so cute when you're jealous."

"Don't worry, I am safe with you because you are my home." And just like that, Jennie's resolve melted.

"So how many homes do you have?" She teased.

"Only you." Jisoo replied without making a beat.

"The other three are just apartments."

Jennie groaned at her playful girlfriend. "Right now I don't know if I want to kiss you or shove you off a bridge."

"Can I pick?"

"I wouldn't let the angsty adult who acts as if she's continents away from me just because we have conflicting schedules, make any serious decisions."

"Hey! I'm not angsty. I just miss you a lot. And always." She nuzzled back into Jennie. "Did you like the pictures?"

"Of course. Can't believe you've been posting them just because I said I like clouds."

"You said it makes you happy. And I wanna make you happy." Jisoo dragged her away to the bed. Jennie slowly ended up losing the extra layers to snuggle under the sheets.

Her body brushed against Jisoo's, searching for her warmth. Jisoo slyly slithered her hand under Jennie's shirt, addicted to the feeling of her bare skin on her palms.

"Take that hand out and wipe that provocative smile off your face. I'm still mad at you."

"It's a party. It's no fun if you don't drink." She still kept her hand under there and was slightly raising it as Jennie squirmed.

It was a long night for them after a while.

----------

Jisoo stepped out of the washroom, showered, changed and ready to go.

She looked around for Jennie but couldn't find her anywhere. Jisoo checked through the whole suite but ended up landing right back to the lump she missed on the bed.

Jisoo pulled off the blanket, revealing Jennie laying underneath, eyes closed and fighting back a smile.

"Get up, Jendeuk!" She tried to pull the girl up by both hands but she ended up pulling Jisoo down onto her.

"Don't wanna. I'm tired." Jennie whined, tightening her hold on Jisoo's neck.

"Didn't you want to give me something?" Jisoo's reminder finally got Jennie to jump up and dash to the washroom in a hurry.

Jisoo called to let her manager know to postpone her flight back home by a day and sat on the bed to play games while Jennie got ready.

She received a peck on her cheek from Jennie to let her know she was done. The raven got up, stretching, and made her way to the balcony to see the bright sunny weather.

"You don't need to post the sky today?" Jennie clinged to her arm and rested her head on her shoulder.

"No. Not for today." She searched to hold Jennie's hand. "Because you're here with me to see."

"I want pictures." Jennie demanded.

"Why? We can't even post them." Her laugh was met with a glare.

"You got pictures with Rosie, your sidechick. Now take pictures with your wife!'

"You'll never let that go anytime soon, huh?"

"Nope." Her cheeks stood prominently as she gave a tight-lipped smile. But Jisoo saw the corner of her lips curving up.

"Why are you being cute so early in the morning?" She held her chest dramatically. "Go easy on me, Jendeuk."

As expected, Jisoo agreed to spend minutes taking the abundance of clingy photos just for their eyes to see until Jennie was satisfied.

"Mask up. We're going out."

"If I didn't know any better, you would sound like a thug." Jennie's laughter chimed in with Jisoo.

Jennie planned to visit a few locals spots and end the night with a date at their favourite restaurant here.

By nightfall, they had gone everywhere and to more places than she wanted to see.

"Look. Street musician." Jennie pointed out and pulled Jisoo to watch.

Minutes into it, Jisoo was aggressively dancing to the soft tune just to make her favourite person laugh.

"Come on." Jennie spoke still high with laughter. "We're gonna miss our reservation."

Their dinner was more on the calmer end with them focusing on silently eating and not directing any attention on them.

Once Jisoo left for the washroom, Jennie pulled out the box she's been holding onto for a while.

"What's that?"

Jisoo spoke close to her ear and Jennie had covered her mouth not to scream.

"Go back to your seat." She lightly pushed her torso away. Jisoo shrugged, making her way to sit across from her again.

"Another ring?"

"Maybe." Jennie squeaked out of pure nervousness. She cleared her throat and prepped herself once again.

"Give me your hand." Jisoo laid her left palm on Jennie who turned it and slid another ring onto her finger."

"Now we have matching rings." She fluttered her fingers in front of Jisoo.

"Don't forget to wear yours out and show it to anyone that hits on you!" She was brightly informed.

"I'm gonna tell people I'm engaged." Jisoo giggled menacingly.

"Chu!"

"What? It'll happen in the future anyway." She shrugged at Jennie who only nodded speechlessly.

Their moment was rudely interrupted by Jennie's phone which was suddenly blowing up. Jisoo watched her excuse herself to pick it up outside.

She patiently waited for Jennie to come back but after almost twenty minutes, it was concerning enough for Jisoo to go check herself.

Jennie wasn't found in the lobby so she made her way to the washroom where she found the girl standing over the sink in distraught.

"Jen?" She got closer when she got no response.

"Jendeuk?"

"Jennie!" Jennie finally snapped out of it when Jisoo's hands laid on her body.

She regretfully raised her head to show Jisoo her tear-stained face.

"Jennie..." Her low husky voice was met with a softer series of sobs.

"They found out about us."

"Baby, I'm so sorry." Jisoo pulled her into a hug almost immediately, softly rubbing her back to soothe her down.

"They want me to pull out of fashion week."

"What?! They can't do that."

"They can. And they will, Jisoo."

"Let's...let's get you home."

The silent drive home was sickening on both their hearts. Jennie refused to speak and Jisoo's chest felt stuffy, unable to help her girlfriend.

Jennie was dropped off at her hotel room at her request and Jisoo made her way to her own.

Her empty suite looked disgustingly gloomy as she changed and slid into bed.

----------

"Jisoo and Jennie, models from rival companies caught wearing matching rings after a romantic dinner in Paris, city of love." he read from the news article. "They definitely hit their word count."

"Is this why you asked to postpone your flight?" Jisoo nodded, dropping her head low.

She was getting dropped off at the airport to finally leave home.

"Sorry."

"Sorry for what? Falling love?" His sudden laugh broke the tension in the van.

"Jisoo, this isn't some grave crime. I'm only upset you didn't inform me earlier. I honestly thought you were dating the YSL model. What's her name again? Daisy?"

"Rosie. Actually, Rosé."

"Right. I have no issues with the Chanel models. It's just their management that makes me want to slam my head against a wall."

He helped unload her baggage and waited for her to check in. Jisoo was still in a daze as she sat down waiting to board.

"Why so serious?" He teased her unusually frowning face.

"She hasn't texted me since last night."

"Well, she's probably busy at the event right now."

"She made it there?!"

"I would hope so. Is this not the young lady you're seeing?" He pulled out his phone to show freshly taken pictures of Jennie who was in fact at the event for Paris Fashion Week.

"They didn't pull her out!" Jisoo gleamed as she jumped up from her seat

"They threatened to pull her out?" He scoffed. "What idiots!"

"I'm so glad. I was worried the whole time for nothing."

Just as she spoke, her flight was announced to board soon.

"I guess that's our cue to bid goodby."

"Have a safe flight, Jisoo." She nodded, briefly hugging him.

"I enjoyed my stay. Keep in touch."

"Of course, I will keep in touch with my favourite ambassador."

She waved goodbye, leaving the country with a bittersweet heart.

----------
Fluff with a tiny bit of angst in the middle?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)
27K 759 17
one shots collection.
18.4K 525 11
Multishot of Jensoo Stories. Date Started: November 2018 Date Completed: July 2019
34.3K 625 15
A variety of oneshots devoted to Rosé and readers! Enjoy!💜