Lee Heeseung [Picture of me a...

By enstorq0

In which love blossoms between 2 classmates, Hye Na and Heeseung. There were Problems along the way, but too... More

Chapter 1 •Encounter•
Chapter 2 •Science Lessons•
Chapter 3 •Café Project•
Chapter 4 •Mindblowing Park•
Chapter 5 •Jealousy•
Chapter 6 •End of Friendship?•[extra Heeseung's past story]
Chapter 7 •New Friendship•
Chapter 8 •Hangout•
Chapter 9 •Double Accident•
Chapter 10 •Three•
Chapter 11 •Seen•
Chapter 12 •Closer•
Chapter 13 •Avoid•
Chapter 14 •Girl•
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
Chapter 26
27: Missing
28: After
29: Protect?
30: confession
31: Hesitation
32: love triangle
33: Envelope
34: A situation
35: Truth
36: waiting
37: him
38: Finally
39: Happy Ending?
40: picture of me and you

19

119 6 0
By enstorq0

Just before the story continues :
AU: I hope it looks like a deer just like Heeseung

XXXXXX

-      (this has been changed to *[•.•]*)

XXXXXX

*[•.•]*

"Yes?" Hye Na replied questioning herself at the same time.

"But i'm not sure..."

Hye Na sighs as she grabbed her phone and took a picture of the library.

She posted the picture on her instagram.
caption: At the library, confused as always.

While Hye Na just stared at the picture she just posted, Heewon snatched over her phone.

"You like him. Even if your confused with your feelings, I am here, listen to me." Heewon assured her.

Wednesday|
Another boring day in school, but we can't say boring yet cause non of us know what's gonna happen.

Hye Na was still half-asleep, when she reached school, Heewon dragged her to the school garden. and the person who was waiting there was Heeseung. He looked at the 2 girls who just came, clueless he walked towards them.

"what are we going to do here?" he questioned.

"Do y'all...want to try and date each other?" Heewon said as she place them standing in-front of each other.

The whole place went silent.

Hye Na stared at the other 2 before saying, "sure, i'll get going now..."

She turned and walks away not knowing what she just replied to.

"wait what?" Heeseung stood there shocked before he ran to grabbed Hye Na's hand.

He turns Hye Na around as he questioned again, "really?" with his eyes open wide, confused.

Hye Na shook her head, trying to understand what's happening. He kept asking her the word, really. Hye Na was even more confused now.

Normally, most people would have said yes right? Hye Na thought as she just said, "yes."

After hearing 3 letters, yes. Heeseung hugged Hye Na.

Hye Na face had gone red. redder than a tomato. She thought she was luckily, really luckily to be hugged by him.

She lift up her head and placed it over his shoulder, breaths from being quite suffocated before she asked, "what's happening?"

By the time she got away from the hug, she looked around to find Heewon. She needed to know what she had done. Heewon had long already left.

But there was still someone else there...?

*[•.•]*

During recess Hye Na was just "busy" reading her book while trying to process what happened this morning.

really? did she and heeseung just become a couple like that? it was unbelievable to her.

she was going to slowly answer her train of thoughts but she couldn't answer any of them. She has finally decided to ask Heewon after sometime.

Just as she was keeping her book, someone called her sweetly.

Oh? Did Heewon come find me instead? great! she thought.

But when she looked at the person standing at the door, it wasn't Heewon but it was Jiwon.

Hye Na sighs and went along to find Jiwon. But the moment they reached outside, Jiwon expression changes.

"Stay away from Heeseung. I warned you but you always don't."

Hye Na stood there wondering why she said so.

"I saw what happen this morning! He hugged you! I was so angry I left!" Jiwon confessed.

"Oh..." Hye Na said not knowing what to answer back.

Then a thought came to her, luckily she does not know what happen after...

"Stay at least 2 metres away from him!" she spat.

"and why should I?" Hye Na asked.

"I'm so sick and tired of you acting nice and everything in front of others!" Hye Na yelled before staring straight into Jiwon eyes.

Yes, Jiwon was frightened but it didn't  last long, she all of a sudden smirks as she replied, "and I will continue to."

Just as Hye Na was about to walk away from her nonsense, Jiwon held her hand and shouted wait.

Hye Na was about to turn back to questioned her what but she fell and hit her head on the wall? All on her own but still had guts to claim that Hye Na did it.

"you...you, PUSHED ME!" she screamed while rubbing her head.

what? Hye Na had enough, she stood there thinking, okay what freaking dramatic dog she is?

Having to help this poor little dog on the ground, she reached out her hand and smiled, "do you need help?"

Jiwon of course didn't accept any help from Hye Na until Heeseung came.

Heeseung held Jiwon up with one hand while questioning Hye Na seriously, "what did you do to her?"

"just because you just became my girlfriend doesn't mean you can act like that to my previous."

"No. it's just a trial."

"Have I been wrong about you? No, I already have been."

"But I didn't NOTHING!" Hye Na claims.

but of course, he didn't believe any of what Hye Na said. His EX was there lying down in pain with a bruise on her head. how could he have believe her words?

Heeseung ignored Hye Na as he went passed Hye Na sight and brought Jiwon to the nurse office. Hye Na just stood there, left alone.

Hye Na started tearing up but she kept her tears from falling. She was just left there alone in the hallways with her head down staring at the floor.

did i deserve this?  she asked herself.

*[•.•]*

Today was almost like the worst day in school. She had no idea why Heeseung believed Jiwon instead of her. The whole school had been giving her looks ever since that incident, no matter whether it was Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.

Heeseung had given her a cold shoulder too, ignoring her every single time she wanted to explain herself. He would just walk away like she wasn't there.

So all she hoped for was it to be weekend. A day to herself where she could relieve her stress alone.

Saturday|
Hye Na had woken up at 6.00am in the morning to go for a morning jog. She decided that staying home and thinking about that incident would not help at all.

After jogging for an hour, she went home showered, wore comfort clothes, grey oversized hoodie and black tightpants.

Then she cooked herself some breakfast. While cooking she receiving a text from Ni-ki.

Phone|
are you alright?
i'm sorry, but i overheard and saw what happened on Tuesday.
-9.17am

Hye Na replied with a, yes I'm fine, before placing her phone back down into her hoodie pocket. She sighs as she place the hot food on the plate. She took it to the table, ate it, before calling Heeseung once again to try and fix the misunderstanding.

and luckily he did picked up the phone.

"Heeseung!"

"I- i don't know where to start...but i didn't push Jiwon."

"I know you didn't. Jiwon told me she tripped by accident. She asked me not to blame you."

After hearing his words, she thought about it before sighing. Jiwon had lied to him but still it made him believe that she tripped. She didn't know whether Jiwon was just acting kind to get Heeseung's trust or just because she felt bad.

But she decided to believe the second choice, since Jiwon had helped her.

"Hye Na? why have you gone silent?"

"ah! thank you...for not blaming me," she answered.

Then they ended the call, she smiled through her phone happily as she texted Jiwon a thanks. But her screen started to feel blurry, she tapped on her screen and tried to make it better but nothing worked.

Then her whole world went black.

=====End of Chapter 19====
uh boring plot - au: sorry for the late posting too
feel free to comment
•••
Please leave a vote!
Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 10.2K 37
The youngest son of of one of the richest families in Korea meets the housekeeper's quirky daughter. Will she lighten up his world? Or turn it even m...
153K 9.7K 55
A story about a popular girl who had a huge crush on school's bad boy. Everything was normal until she met someone who looked exactly like her crush...
104K 4.9K 29
❝I'm afraid to fall in love again, to feel lost in someone's thoughts. Because I did once, and it took away all of me.❞ #1 in Jungwon
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...