Sailor Saints

By user05360124

The Saints of Athena Protect Her Each Time when She is Reborn 200 years, to Prevent Evil from Dominanting The... More

Chapter 1: The False Athena
Chapter 2: The Pegasus and The Sailor Guardian of Love and Justice
Chapter 3: Who Are The Sailor Guardians?
Chapter 4: Saints Go To School!
Chapter 5: Ice Flickers!, The Swan and The Sailor Guardian of Wisdom
Chapter 6: Fire's Rage, The Phoenix and The Sailor Guardian of War!
Chapter 7: Dragon's Thunder, The Dragon and The Sailor Guardian of Protection
Chapter 8: Chains of Love, Andromeda and The Sailor Guardian of Love
Chapter 9: Little Spark, The Lemurian and The Sailor Guardian Trainee!
Chapter 10: Let's Meet again, Sailor Moon and Pegasus of Athena!
Chapter 11: Escaping From The Darkness!
Chapter 13: The Dark Athena!?
Chapter 14: The Palace of Planet Mercury
Chapter 15: The Palace of Planet Mars
Chapter 16: The Palace of Planet Jupiter
Chapter 17: The Palace of Planet Venus
Chapter 18: The Palace of The Moon!
Chapter 19: As We Stand To Fight
Chapter 20: Athena Rewaken From Chains

Chapter 12: Together Rescue Athena

109 3 0
By user05360124

"In the Artic of the D-Point, The Old Castle of the Dark Kingdom Stood, Mamaou and Saori Kito had used there Powers together to contact Usagi, and once they were able to do so the power they used destroy the Prison they were trapped in, Mamaou help Saori out."

"Quickly we're have to get out of here before Kaolinite comes back said Mamaou."
but the place we are in, even if we try to leave here the storm of the Artic winds blow strong, only one of my Saints could stand a cold such as this but do they even know where we are?, there's no way for us to escape even if we want too? said Saori."

"Don't worry we will, with the help of Sailor Moon they will come here, and she will gather up all the saints and they will come and rescue you us said Mamaou."
Mamaou Transformed into Tuxedo mask."

"Now come follow me we don't have much time Athena said Tuxedo mask."
Ok then, please call me Saori said Saori, right Saori said Tuxedo mask."
they left and witness Kaolinite come back and anger as she sent out the Amazon Trio to search the Castle for them knowing they wouldn't be able to escape that easily. "

"They head to the Arcade, and came though the back, Sailor Jupiter lifted up the metal door of the Back."
Ok guys in here said Sailor Jupiter."
Luna went in first with Artemis, and Luna used the Secret Passcode on a Sailor V game cabinet, and it unlocked a secret passageway to the Command Center of the Sailor Guardians."

"The Saints we're surprised by this."
Whoa I didn't even know about this, it's incredible!? said Pegasus Seiya."
That isn't all of it, come on in, though sense there are a lot of you guys I don't know how much room can be fit inside said Luna."
they went inside anyway where Diana was Waiting."
Hello everyone, hello Small Lady said Diana."
Small Lady? Said Kiki."
Oh this is Diana, she is my cat from the 30th century said Chibi-Usa."
The 30th century!? Said Dragon Shiryu." Yes I am a princess and Usagi is actually my mother in future said Chibi-Usa."
This shocked some of the Saints."
Oh so no wonder you both have a similar hairstyle, I thought it was just because you were "Cousins", that was a reason you had the same haircut said Cygnus Hyoga."

"Diana is very cute said Kiki."
Oh thank you said Diana."
The Gold Saints looked around the Command center."
This place is interesting?, and so it's just been hiding underground here said Gemini Saga."
Yes you can say that, but never Reveal this location now that you know where it is said Luna."
Sailor Mars put Usagi Down."
Is Usagi gonna be alright? said Andromeda Shun."
I hope so, but we have to discuss about personal matters right now said Sailor Mars."

"Yes I will like to explain more about the Sailor Guardians said Luna."
You see, The Sailor Guardians also called Sailor Senshi, Sailor Soldier or Sailor Warrior,
they are heroines and Each Guardian have different elemental powers, sometimes this connected to their respective planets, Sailor Guardians exist in Many different other Universes and Galaxies, and they duty is to protect the planets from those threats even I don't even know how many are there, there could be Millions to trillions depending on how many universes exist or Dimensions said Luna."

"During this Luna showed Holographic Projections of Different Planet."
"and so the sailor guardians you see before you including protect the planets in the Solar System, and each gets there powers from those Planets by also the power of Crystals called planetary Crystals, but one of the most powerful crystals of them all is the legendary Silver Crystal, which was Guarded by the Royal Family of the Moon which Usagi is a Recarnation of it's Princess said Luna."

"There is only one crystal, that has the same power as The silver crystal, that is the Golden Crystal from the kingdom of Elysion said Luna."
Luna when you mean "Elysion"? Do you mean "Elysium" they sound very similar to each other Said Leo Aiolia."
Yes it does, if I remember correctly Queen Serenity was also known as the Goddess of the moon in Greek mythology called Selene said Luna."

"So in other cases your saying that Usagi Tsukino is the Recarnation of Princess Serenity the Daughter of Goddess Selene who you call Queen Serenity? Said Virgo Shaka."
Yes that is correct said Luna."
So she's just like Athena being Recarnationed? said Phoenix Ikki."
You could say that if you want, but Usagi isn't the only one Recarnationed, said Luna."

"The Sailor Guardians you see before you are also Recarnations themselves and there duty is not just to protect the Solar System but to protect Princess Serenity they themselves are also princesses of there Respected Planets said Luna."

"Venus told me about that said Andromeda Shun."
Yes it was because you had that dream with Queen Serenity, and saw a Silhouette of me as "Princess Venus",
Which I am actually her said Sailor Venus."
Wait you said Shun had a dream with you as princess Venus?, I also had a dream with princess serenity in it said Pegasus Seiya." I did so too said Dragon Shiryu." Me too said Cygnus Hyoga." Yes I remember it now said Phoenix Ikki." The gold saints were confused."

"So your all says that you had dreams where you were on the moon said this Holographic Projection of a Queen of the moon that died millions of years ago, and told you a Story until you saw a Silhouette of the "Solar System Sailor Princesses", and she told you to find them and too find sailor moon?, but what does it even mean if you were around them the entire time when you were supposed to be looking for them." said Eagle Marin."

"Well we didn't know that Usagi and her friends were sailor guardians at the beginning until now, but I had a feeling something strange was about them said dragon shiryu."
I Aggre with Shiryu, we didn't know they were Saints, but I suspected something was suspicious about them said Sailor Jupiter."

"This is why we have to Work togeather, If we don't not only the earth may have fall but every galaxy and Athena nor any other God or goddess could fix it, as Saints and Sailor Guardians we are meant to protect one thing from Evil so that evil can not dominate the world, and if it Does everything will be gone said Luna."

"Maybe we should go to Moon? Said Sailor Mercury."
The Moon!?, Are you insane!, how we were even gonna get out there and why did do we all have to go up there! Said Cancer Deathmask."
Sailor Mercury is right, I may not be able to tell all of the information that is needed, but if we go to the Moon we will get all of that information that will need to Save Athena said Luna."

"Then how are we gonna get to the Moon? Said Andromeda Shun."
Sailor Mercury checked her Super Computer."
Well judging by the Moon we can get there on a full moon and the only full moon that will happen sense it's November right now and the day closer to us would be November 19th as there is a full moon on that day Pacifically said Sailor Mercury."

"So we have to go by a full moon?" said Phoenix Ikki." Yes that is correct said Sailor Mercury."
They agree with the Plan, Usagi had woken up and asked what was going on, They had to explain what was going on and had head back to Usagi's house with the Gold Saints Splitting up while they wait until it was a full moon."

"Once it became November 19th, They all came to Juban Park my the water fountain, Usagi was the first one to show up, waiting there In the moonlight, she sat in the spot she had sat down with Mamaou."
She thought of him."
Mamo-Chan? Said Usagi."
thinking about Mamaou she didn't even realize that someone walked up to her and sat right next to her and this just turned out to be Seiya."

"So what are you thinking about? said Seiya." this shocked Usagi."
Oh Seiya, when did you showed up!? Said Usagi."
Seiya scratch his head."
Well I just showed up right now, and I saw you sitting over here said Seiya."
Usagi saw he had his Cloth in a Silver case on his back with a picture of a Pegasus, Usagi was confused by it."
Is that your cloth? Said Usagi."
Yes it is, here let me show you it said Seiya." He took if off his back, he opening up Reaveling the Cloth."

"Usagi was surprised."
Wow it looks like an actual Pegasus? Said Usagi." Yep, Pegasus! Said Seiya calling on his Cloth."
the Cloth appear on him in a instant, Usagi could the bandage covering his arm from when he shattered it."
"your arm is still broken?, are you gonna be able to fight with that? said Usagi."
It really doesn't hurt that much,
Don't really I'll be fine Usagi said Pegasus Seiya."
Well you better not break a leg too said Cygnus Hyoga."
the other bronze Saints Showed up."

"Rei and shown up with girls, and the gold saints Showed up as well, Luna came near the fountain."
And Explain what they had to do."
ok I will activate a way to moon, but I want to warn you, that sense we are going up there it may be dangerous for some of you, meaning that I don't know if any of you could breath on the moon sense there's not a lot of Oxygen that is up there then it us during Silver Millennium, but for Sailor Guardians it shouldn't be difficult with there Connections of there past and powers as Guardians said Luna."

"Eagle Marin Seiya what Looked at an Oxygen packet, "Sailor Pluto told me to give it you, use it wisely Seiya that goes for the rest of you Bronze Saints said Eagle Marin."
But what about Aiolia and the rest of the gold saints? Said Pegasus Seiya."
We're gold saints, we don't need it unlike you guys so don't worry about us said Aiolia."
You all have to hold hands with the sailor guardians, to be able to breathe on the moon, as they will transfer there powers to do so, but only use the oxygen when you need it the most ok said Luna."

"Luna used her powers and the fountain glowed."
Luna told the sailor guardians to transform, and everyone to step into the fountain as they will combine powers and form a shield that will connect them to each other."
"Moon Cosmic Power Make Up!",
"Mercury Crystal Power Make Up!",
"Mars Crystal Power Make Up!"
"Jupiter Crystal Power Make Up!"
"Venus Crystal Power Make Up!",
the Outer Sailor Guardians did the Same as they all held hands with the Saints and formed a circle."

"Eagle Marin stayed behind with Kiki and Chibi Moon, Chibi Moon held on the Stallion Rêve."
Stay safe you guys said Kiki." as they her lunched into the Sky, Seiya Opened his eyes and saw Earth."
So that's what Earth looks like? Said Andromeda Shun."
Incredible? Said Cygnus Hyoga."
It looks pretty said Pegasus Seiya."
Everyone look ahead will be heading to the moon Sooner then you think said Luna."
Luna where are we gonna land on the moon? Said Phoenix Ikki."
At Mare Serenitatis, also called the Sea of Serenity in Latin said Luna."

"They looked around the moon as they landed."
So this is the Moon it's so barren?, it's hard to believe 3 Million years ago this place was kingdom of actual Moon people? said Pisces Aphrodite."
There isn't even a single sound up here it's very quiet and it's very dark said Aries Mu."
Look up ahead there are Ruins said Virgo Shaka." That is the ruins of Silver Millennium, it was the moon kingdom or what it used to be said Sailor Venus."

"Is it just me?, Or what happened to bronze Saints beacuse of don't see them? Said Cancer Deathmask."
Wait what!?, Seiya! Where did he and the others go!? Said Sailor Moon."
Wait how did we lose them they were right here!? said Sailor Mars."
Sailor Moon felt something by her leg."
Sailor Moon maybe you should Look down and watch where you step they were there the whole time said Leo Aiolia."

"Sailor Moon looked down and found Seiya Unconscious with the others bronze Saints, it Seemed once they had landed on the moon the bronze Saints had trouble breathing and passed out due to lack of oxygen, Sailor Moon panic and picked up Seiya activating her powers which help him to breath, he coughed too and he regain consciousness."
*Cough* *Cough*,
Huh Jeez my chest felt so tight, Luna was definitely right about us not be able to breath up here!? Said Pegasus Seiya."

"I am sorry I am so sorry Seiya, forgetting you like that!? Said Sailor Moon." Hey, hey don't worry it's alright it's only an Accident said Pegasus Seiya."
the other Sailor Guardians help the bronze Saints."
Shun are you alright? Said Sailor Venus." yes I am doing alright now at least, I think I should keep holding your hand until we get back to Earth" said Andromeda Shun, Venus Aggre to his suggestion, "Ikki, Hyoga, Shiryu Seiya Don't let go of our hands while we are up here ok said Sailor Venus."
the saints all agreed."

"They then head to the ruins of Silver Millennium, Luna showed them the center of the moon castle which was the "Champer of Prayer".
this was the Champer of Prayer, only Queen Serenity was allowed to enter in here, in the center is the Crystal Tower which is the core of the moon castle said Luna."

"There was a piller in the center and it began to glow and a voice called out to them."
I am very glad you we're all able to make it here, I've been calling you all for awhile now I am glad to see it had worked to bring you all together and too here said Queen Serenity's Voice."

"Queen Serenity Appared, The Gold Saints who knew only queen Serenity as the Goddess of the moon, Selene bow down before her."
it's a pleasure to met you Goddess Selene said Cancer Deathmask."
"Please you don't have to do that, just call me Queen Serenity, as before you I am not alive anymore I am only but my consciousness and memories, thanks to the Eternity Main System of The Moon Castle, I am able to be here with you all and therefore I remind in this form on the moon of the ruins of Silver Millennium said Queen Serenity."

"Queen Serenity told that when she used to the Legendary Silver Crystal, she had put Luna and Artemis in suspended animation to watch over the Sailor Guardians in there new life with Princess Serenity who became Usagi Tsukino."
Serenity would offen go down to earth so she could see the Green of the trees and too feel the wind in her Hair, And soon she found love in the earth prince, Endymion said Queen Serenity."

"An illusion that shown what Silver millennium looked like Appared."
it's so beautiful? said Andromeda Shun."
on the moon it's people came from a Race of long living creatures, and there one Mission was to protect the moon's crystal, "The Legendary Silver Crystal", and we had watch over Earth and help it in anyway we could and watch it improve said Queen Serenity." the Illusion had show the Deaths of Endymion and Princess Serenity."

"I used the silver crystal and it brought Silver Millennium to what you see it now, but that was not all the Earth had gotten Destroyed and so it had to begin it's history all Over again said Queen Serenity."
I bet that was one of the gods of Olympus doing said Cancer Deathmask."
If that's is what you want to believe then that it is what you see it as, but now that you have all come together I believe it's time we spoke of the matter that has sent you all of the path to find Athena and Rescue her from the Evil that took her said Queen Serenity."

"Queen Serenity Told them as they knew that all the sailor guardians before them are Princesses of there Planets in the Solar System."

"I try calling you to find Sailor Moon as she would help you save Athena, Athena is an old friend of mines and I would do anything to help her, with Sailor Moon and the guardians you are not only together but have similar Abilities to Each other that show your determination to fight for what you must protect and that is the same right now, And why I call to you bronze Saints for that very reason for you are meant to protect one another for what will come in the Final battle you will face against, only you can save Athena and that is if you work together said Queen Serenity."

"Once they were able to get the information they needed to get to the Artic to save Athena and Tuxedo mask, and it wasn't gonna be easy, but now knowing what they are gonna be facing they would do it and they would do it together to save Athena and Tuxedo mask, And just had to hope that they had enough time left before Kaolinite's next plan strikes, Seiya remembered before leaving the moon Queen Serenity stopped Sailor Moon and Pegasus Seiya as she had to tell one more them but only to Them."

"Before you two go, please make sure you don't waste time, you may not know when the enemy will strike again, and I have a feeling whatever that witch is playing will be a very Dyer situation that put you and the rest at risk with Athena you must stop it before it can happen the best you can, Can I trust you with that? said Queen Serenity."
Yes you can trust us, we won't let you down Queen Serenity I promise that, we are gonna rescue Athena, not just her but also Endymion, Mamaou Chiba, I know they are alright and we together won't let anything happen to them said Pegasus Seiya."
then I am glad I was able to get you two together, now time is going to run out move quickly and stay safe together said Queen Serenity."
Yes we will said Sailor Moon."
they left with the others."

"Seiya thought to himself."

"Saori, We are coming to rescue you, I promise and the sailor guardians are gonna help us do that and stop from whatever is keeping you trapped where you are, just hold on a little longer I know you can do beacuse I know you trust me and the Saints, and now you can trust Sailor Moon and the Sailor Guardians to help come and rescue you too"

*To be continued*

Crystal Tower in the Chamber of prayer

Tuxedo mask

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 90 41
Everything Seems to have gone back to Normal, The Saints and Sailor Guardians don't remember each other removing the sad memories of Death, like a di...
1.3K 2 51
It's a prequel of Starlight Saints, I'm still got a hard time to decide of when this story is going to be at. However, this story was start when I wa...
55 0 12
Ever since the instant in Time known as the "Big Bang", there's been intelligent Life scattered all over the Cosmos - but not all of it's survived. F...
92 1 7
Saturn begins on his journey, 30 years of waiting... an old enemy rises from the grave. Thought to be dead or missing for the rest of his life, Auber...