Satoshi Kamado

By NotAuthorSSS

Satoshi Kamado, the eldest son of the Kamado Family. He is 6 years older than Tanjiro and at the age of 7, he... More

1. Satoshi Kamado.
2. The training begins.
3. Itaki Sato. (1/2)
4. Itaki Sato. (2/2)
5. The Final Selection.
6. The First Mission.
7. Hinokami.
8. My family.
9. A new Friend.
10. The Flamboyant Boy.
11. Bloody Nightmares.
12. The nightmaric siblings.
13. Someone's memory. (1/2)
14. Someone's memory (2/2)
15. The promise.
16. The Blade of Hope.
17. SunFlower.
NOTICE (NOT A CHAPTER)
18. 🌻SunFlower🌻 : Feelings❤️
19. The adoption.
20. 🌻SunFlower🌻 : Confession❤️
Notice (not a Ch)
21. 🌻SunFlower🌻: Asking her out.
22. 🌻SunFlower🌻 : The Date.
23. Hard yet fragile.
24. "Dead Calm."
25. Taming a Storm.
26. Tale of the greatest Flame.
NOTICE (NOT A CHAPTER)
27. Tale of the greatest Flame (2)
28. Addition of Flame.
29. Meeting the Demon called Doma.
30. SunFlower clashes with Ice.
31. Battle of survival under the Red Moon.
32. SOLAR vs LUNAR
You decide my next chapter. (not a chapter)
33. Hashira Tournament. (1/3)
34. Hashira Tournament. (2/3)
35. Hashira Tournament (3/3)
36. Aoi Kanzaki. (+ SunFlower)
37. Happy Times.
38. Reunion.
39. Beginning of Disasters.
40. Kanae vs Doma.
41. Heroes always arrives late.
42. Rise of the New Moon.
NOTICE
43. Hinokami Dance.
44. Because you are SLOW.
45. Meeting THEM.
46. Encounter.
47. The Fight of Survival.
48. I lost him.
49. Stronger than Ever.
50. Cruelty.
51. Descendants of the Tsugikunis.
52. The Final Selection. (1/2)
53. The Final Selection (2/2)
54. Tanjiro's Missions.
55. Proving them Wrong.
56. Tanjiro's training starts.
57. Getting to know each other.
58. The training ends.
59. Unexpected Encounter.
60. The REAL fight of Survival.
61. Nightmare seen on a Blood Moon.
62. A New Beginning.
63. The Right Time.
64. New Missions.
65. Declaration of War.
NOT A CHAPTER
66. Alliance with a Demon Doctor.
67. Full Power Training.
68. Repititive Actions.
69. The New Moons' Carnage.
70. "Right back at you."
73. The REAL Blade of Hope.
74. Mist and Love.
75. The "CHOSEN" Demon.
76. Outcome.
77. A Visit.
79. GiyuShino's origin.
80. Rebel.
81. The Truth.
82. The Hinokami Kagura Dance.
83. Perfecting THE Form.
84. An Early Surprise.
85. The Beginning of the End.
AUTHOR'S WORDS OF APPRECIATION.
86. The Infinty Fortress.
87. Fated to Meet.
88. Revived Memories.
89. Confrontations.
90. Revenge.
91. Sashes and Sickles.
92. The Path to Victory.
93. Akaza.
94. Realisation.
95. Clash.
96. The Final Clash.
97. I just wanted to be like you.
98. The Hall of Mysteries. (1/2)
99. The Hall of Mysteries. (2/2)
100. The Fall of the Castle.

72. The Swordsmith Village.

1.2K 25 27
By NotAuthorSSS

AFTER THE MEETING
AT THE BUTTERFLY MANSION
SATOSHI'S POV
------------------------------------------------------

The meeting is over and as Amane-San told us, Kanae, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Mui-kun,  Genya, Mitsuri and I are going to the Swordsmith Village tomorrow. I wonder what Oyakata-sama saw in his dream.

"Aniki, today's training was over 20 minutes ago, what are you still doing in the hall?" Tanjiro asked me.

Yeah, that's right. Today's usual training was over 20 minutes ago. What am I still doing at the hall?

"I was just wondering about some stuff?" I replied.

"Is that so? Well, aniki? Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

He then came inside the hall and sat down beside me.

"What do you do when you feel demotivated?"

What do I do when I feel demotivated?

"I never expected that type of question from you, Tanjiro. Well, for your answer, when I feel demotivated, the first thing I do is remember why I'm doing this? For example, I'm a demon slayer, and when I feel demotivated, I would ask to myself why did I become a demon slayer? What is my goal?"

I then took a short break and continued,

"And after that, I remember the faces of my loved ones. Kanae, you, Nezuko, Shinobu, Aoi, Kanao, my comrades who I really treasure and most importantly, our family. Whatever we do, Tanjiro, you should always know that Mother, Father, Takeo, Hanako, Shigeru and Rokuta, our family are watching over us and always rooting for us. That helps me to keep on going. But sometimes, even if I do all these things, it doesn't work, so what I do is, I spend time with Kanae. I talk to her and tell her my condition and every single time, I feel better after talking to her. She comforts me and tells me why I'm here. She has the best words for every situation. The last time I was really demotivated was when my sensei was turned into a demon, so I spent my time with her and I felt better. But now, I have one more thing which reminds me to do my best."

"And that is?"

I then looked at my right hand with two missing fingers.

"My missing fingers on my right hand. I lost  my index and middle finger during the fight against Upper Moon 1. I fought alongside Mui-kun and Yui-kun. Yui-kun did his best that night and so did Mui-kun. And you know, when I lost this two fingers, it stung like hell. It was so painful and I don't want anyone else to experience that type of pain, so I have to do my best to make sure everyone is okay. So, yeah that's what I do when I feel demotivated."

I think I said too much.

"Aniki.....I never thought you would give such a deep answer like that."

"Fufu...yeah, I myself too, never thought would give that type of answer."

Wait! Am I not forgetting something?

"Oi, Tanjiro. I completely forgot, tomorrow, you, Nezuko, Kanae, Mui-kun, Genya, Mitsuri-chan and myself are going to the swordsmith village. Oyakata-sama had a bad dream and most of the time, his dreams comes true, so just as precaution, we are going there. And while we are there, I'm thinking of getting a new sword as well. My current one, well, it's not in perfect condition, so, I might just get a new one."

"Swordsmith Village?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yup, Swordsmith Village. It's the village where all the bladesmiths who make the Nichirins stay. It's location is hidden and only Oyakata-sama knows about its location. This is to prevent the village from any dangers."

"If it is hidden, how are we gonna go there?"

"I don't know. We will find out tomorrow."

Little did the two know that Kanae was on the roof listening to their conversation.

THE NEXT DAY
SATOSHI'S POV
-------------------------

I have no idea how, but the 7 of us reached the swordsmith village. The only thing I remember is that, I was made to put a blindfold and my nose was also blocked and I remember riding on the back of a kakushi. And if I m not wrong, I think I was passed on to different Kakushis during the way. I kinda feel bad for them. I'm 6'2 tall and 110 kilograms heavy. Meanwhile the Kakushis are barely 5'9 and 50-70 kgs only. They must have felt tired.

But anyways, we haved reached here and now, we are gonna go meet the head of the village. I can smell a hotspring nearby as well.
.
.
.
.
.
We have arrived at the house of the chief's house. As we entered, the first thing I see is an elderly man who is partially bald on crown of his head, but has white, shoulder length hair. Despite his face being obscured by a hyottoko mask, he has noticeable wrinkles which can be seen from above his mask and along his neck.

He wears a diamond patterned kimono with a white juban underneath, and a black haori on top. And he is very small. Looks to be around 4 feet only.

He sees us and greets us. "Hello there. I'm Tecchin Tecchikawahara, chief of the village. Nice to meet you. I may be the smallest in the village, but the best in my crafts.

And we had a bit of chit chat and after some minutes, we decided to go to the hotspring. They said that the hotspring does wonders for the human body.

Wait, isn't there only one hotspring? How are all of us gonna bath at the same time? Wouldn't it be awkward?

"Hey guys, isn't there only one hotspring though? So.........how are we gonna bath together? I asked.

Kanae replied, "Let's go and see first. If there's only one hotspring, then girls and boys with bathe separate and if there are more than one, then, we will see."

Mitsuri also agreed with her. "Yeah, let's go and check first, but I'm fine with both."

"Huh?" All of us, except Mitsuri, said at the same time.

TIMESKIP
[AN - All of u can imagine what happened in the hotspring in your own ways. But, nothing 18+ happened, just to be sure.]
------------------------------------------------------------

Man, that hotspring was so relaxing. I feel so fresh now. 

"Ne, Satoshi-kun? Let's stroll around the village to check if there's anything which could cause trouble." She asked me.

"Yes, let's do that. But let's inform the others first. They are at the common room, right?"

"Yes, they are."

We then entered the common room to see Tanjiro and Genya talking while Mitsuri and Mui-kun were playing with smol Nezuko.

"Guys, we are going to stroll around the village to check if there's anything fishy."

[AN - Saw what I did there?]

"Alright. After you guys are done, Mui-kun and I will do the stroll." Mitsuri replied.

"Alright, we are going now." I said and with that, both me and Kanae went to stroll around around the village.
.
.
.
.
.

We strolled for the next hour and half but saw nothing suspicious. Currently, we are at a forest because that's where demons mostly hide but since we found nothing, we decided to go back.

As we went out of the forest, I saw a very familiar figure sitting in seiza position from the corner of my eye.

"Wait. I think I saw something."

Yorrichi-san? But with 6 arms?

To be continued...........

1252 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.1K 23
Y/n Uzui was the daughter of Tengen Uzui and grew up in the Sound Mansion with her four parents. It was a weird experience growing up like that, bein...
53.4K 1.5K 23
"Do you promise...?" "I promise..." Y/n, less than a quater demon, and more human then not, has been alone most of his entire life. Besides the Kamad...
6.7K 227 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
228 10 10
. . . . . |Emotionless tanjiro| |sun breathing tanjiro| |water breathing tanjiro| °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°• In a village, high on a mountain...