The Mallapers Are Rising: A R...

Od CamillaBarceilla

Part Two to The Mallapers Series Leyla is considered a traitor to the Royal Family. She had betrayed the most... Více

The Mallapers Are Rising
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Psst... Announcement One
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Forteen
Psst... Announcement Part Two
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Psst... Announcement Part Three
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Pss...Announcement Part Three
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Psst...Announcement Part Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Psst... Announcement Part Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Psst...Announcement Part Six
Books

Psst... Announcement Four

954 33 8
Od CamillaBarceilla

Dear Readers, 

So there have been a few chapter updates... I have loved seeing your reactions go back and forth from loving a character to hating a character. It's definitely the reaction that I have been wanting to get from you all. 

Honestly the support I have received from you all so far has been amazing. I also really appreciate those who have checked out my other story The Elevator. 

It's weird that I have managed to finish one of my stories so far even if it is part of the series. I have loved writing it and plotting the twists and turns. This evening I had finished the last chapter and will continue to edit it as we go along. A lot of you had predicted that Leyla was the daughter of Lily and King Alexander. I just hope how it was revealed to Leyla, Alexander and Rita/Lily shocked you all. 

I want my stories to be unpredictable. I want my stories to create debate. I want my stories to shock and I am hoping that I have done that so far. Yesterday, I finished plotting and penning my next two stories that I have now started to write. I look forward to sharing them with you. 

I really do hope that you continue to read and that the plot is making sense so far. I'm hoping that everything is tying together for you all. In the next few chapters we will follow Lily/Rita and Ryan will also be making an appearance. I know you have all been anticipating Lamia's reaction to losing her claim to Alexander.... I promise I will try not to disappoint. 

If you have enjoying my stories so far, please don't forget to comment, like and follow me. If you don't feel confident to comment publicly drop me a private message. I will get to you as soon as possible!

Love Cam 

Xo

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

51.5K 4.1K 39
❝ Let's rule a Kingdom, shall we? ❞ •○• When human slave turned Fae Handmaiden, Cara Arnel found herself in the Kingdom she had initially been fleein...
8M 329K 153
*Book 1 in the Soulmates Series* 🎖Featured Reading Lists: •@Wattpad's Editor's Pick & Spring Cleaning •@TeenFiction Soul Deep •@WattpadRoyals Fantas...
54.2M 1.1M 41
Leila lived with her pack all her life. It was until she was forced into an arranged marriage that she ran away from home. She turned into a rogue an...
1.6M 38.5K 32
Soon to be taken down because of publishing. When Cari can no longer contain the pain of her mate being with someone else her pack falls apart. For t...