(KaoEarth) The Force Of Desti...

By Bank_Teresa

Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was... More

Prolongue
The Day I Met You
Next target
My First Kiss
Freshmen Ceremony
Be My Boyfriend
I want to stay πŸ”ž
I swear to you
I hope to be with youπŸ”ž
Cold and painful words
I lying in bed with youπŸ”ž
You?!
Chapter closed
I Lost You
I do not want
Thinking Of You
No One Will Take You Away From me
The Reencounter
Fathers And Daughters
I Will Never Forgive You
Erony Of Destiny
Running Away Again
A Dangerous Contract
I Came To Fix My Mistake
Give Me A Chance
Words Without Thinking
Fear In Our Eyes
A Pleasant Day
Lie Discovered, You Had No Right
You Are My Destiny
I Want My Daddy
A Moment With My Daddy
I Have a Daughter
We Only Have One Life
You Banned But I Remember
You What?!
No Strength To Speak
Flashback
I Was The First Love
Feelings Of Guilt
Do You Regret It?!πŸ”ž
Maya Smart GirlπŸ˜›πŸ˜
Our First Photo Together
An Unexpected Apparition
Don't Touch My Daughter
In The Middle Of The Night
Me What?!
Danger
Is Not Waking Up
My Love For You My Daughter
Inexplicable Kiss
Always Together
The Force Of Destiny Parte 1πŸ”ž
The Force Of Destiny Part 2πŸ”ž
Unexpected News
Six Months Passed
Love At First Sight
A Normal Day
Blood Type
Apology Request
There Is No "We"
Are You Sure?
Free Words
It's Him....!
Be What I'm Not
Discovered Lie
Relentless Seduction
The UltimatumπŸ”ž
Three Minutes
I'm Going After You Part 1
I'm Going After You Part 2
Fanfic characters πŸ“–

Complicated Day At The Hospital

503 16 12
By Bank_Teresa

Preview

Fluke: p'Newyear ......

Continuation

Newyear not looking at Fluke, angry at seeing Kao and overhearing the conversation in the last few minutes as he arrives at the hospital.

Newyear: You! How did you discover Earth?! And why is he in the hospital?!... Newyear tried to go slap Kao one more time... You did more shit with...

Fluke spoke loudly stopping Newyear.

Fluke: p'Newyear stop?!... He didn't do anything he saved N'Earth...

Newyear looked up at Fluke with a calm smile, but worried about Earth.

Newyear: N'fluque how long?! Did he save?! What does Earth have for him to be saved?!...

Sad Fluke: He urgently needs a blood transfusion but his blood type only N'Euwoon has...

Newyear not knowing who the young man Fluke is saying is.

Newyear: Who is this Euwoon?!

Fluke pointed his index finger at Cha Eunwoon.

Fluke: Oh! It's him!..

Newyear looked at him, worried about Earth.

Newyear: Please help my friend.

Cha Eunwoon seeing Newyear gave a small smile.

Cha Eunwoon: That's what I will do...

Newyear looks at Kao, Fluke seeing Newyear asked him surprised to see him after so long.

Fluke: p'Newyear, how are you here?! You said you would never be here again, why did you come back?! And how did you know that Earth is here in the hospital?!

Newyear a little sad, not wanting to talk about why he's back in Thailand.

Newyear: I went to visit N'Earth an hour ago, but I didn't find him at home... When I got home the front door was broken open.... When I left the house I ran into one of the neighbors from Earth... She told me she saw a big man carrying Earth by his lap... Newyear looks at Kao furious... And the only big man here right now is you... Kao looking at Newyear... You came back into my friend's life again!... How did this happen? And why is Earth suddenly in the hospital?! What did you do on him?!

Fluke knowing that Newyear doesn't know about Earth's pregnancy, with a single word.

Fluke: Earth has just had one more baby, and the father is p'Kao again...

Newyear's eyes widened in surprise.

Newyear: What did I hear?! N'Earth had another child and the father is him again?! But what happened in these last few years that I was turned off?! Did Earth forgive him?!...

Fluke grabbed one of Newyear's shoulders calmly, shaking his head from side to side in denial, telling him not to say anything.

About two hours passed, Fluke told everything in Newyear, and Cha Eunwoon went to do the blood transfusion for Earth.

Cha Eunwoon as he left the room where he delivered the Blood, came across Kao, Kao looking at him a little angry that was another man saving Earth's life but also a little relieved to know that his great love didn't will die.

Kao: Thanks for doing this!...

Cha Eunwoon seeing him thank him, gave a slight smile to his lips.

Cha Eunwoon: I do this for him... I'll make it very clear to you... I'm not a man to hide my feelings from anyone... I fell in love with N'Earth... Kao widens his eyes, starting to getting annoyed... But I saw that his heart still belongs to another man... Cha Eunwoon steps forward on Kao, fixing his gaze on him, facing Kao face to face... I won't give up on him, even if he loves you now he will not love you forever and much less will wait for you.

Furious Kao with one hand grabs his shirt.

Kao: You won't get anything... Even if you try, N'Earth's love has always been and always will be mine... There's nothing you can do to break this fate that lies between him and me.

Kao about to punch Cha Euwoon.

Fluke: what are you two doing?!

Kao pushes Cha Euwoon, as Fluke approaches them, Kao looks at Fluke and then Cha Eunwoon, giving a slight smile at the corner of his lips.

Kao: Nothing... I was just thanking Cha Eunwoon for helping my children's father.

Kao turned and went to wait for Earth news in the hospital waiting room.

Fluke looked at Cha Eunwoon, saw his gaze, saw the two of them was fighting, sighed lightly.

Fluke: p'Eunwoo!...Cha Eunwoon looks at him... I know you like Earth, but let me warn you before it's too late for you to turn back... N'Earth loves p'Kao... There's nothing you can do to change that... They're only separated because N'Earth wanted it that way, because if it were up to p'Kao they'd already be together... Don't love Earth otherwise you'll suffer. ..

Fluke turned after saying these words and went to Kao and Newyear. Newyear when he saw Kao approaching him, he was a little sad, he already knows everything.

Newyear: I apologize... Kao looks at him... I heard everything! You weren't to blame for what happened five years ago...

Kao gave a slight smile.

Kao: Hmmm! It wasn't me...but now it doesn't matter... What matters is Earth's health right now...

Newyear: You must love N'Earth a lot, right?!

Kao sad .

Kao: Yes, I love him more than my own life... I want to be with him and our kids... But things are complicated now...

Newyear: Because of your fiancée?! I heard she had your baby a few weeks ago...

Kao looked ahead sadly.

Kao: Yes! She had a daughter of mine...

Seo ji: P'Kao!....

Kao and Newyear look at her approaching them both worriedly, pretending to be worried about Earth.

Kao: Seo Ji, what are you doing here?!

Seo ji: I came to see N'Earth...

Newyear looks at her, not knowing who she was.

Newyear: Kao...!

Kao looks at Newyear, introducing seo Ji

Kao: Oh! Sorry... N'Newyear this is Seo Ji... A little unwilling to say these words... She's... She's my fiancee...

Seo ji giving a happy smile.

Seo ji: But then I'll be your wife...

Newyear looking her in the eye, gave a slight smile at the corner of his lips.

Newyear: I don't know why!... But I think I've seen you before... And you're very happy for a person who just arrived worried, don't you think?!

Seo ji seeing Newyear's eyes, didn't like looking at him, trying to get away from the question.

Seo ji: That's just your impression... I'm worried about Earth... He's expecting a baby from my husband... Kao's eyes widen, Seo ji looks at him... But don't worry my love, I know why you and Earth kept this from me... P'fluke told me everything...

Kao didn't know what to say, Fluke and Cha Eunwoon approach the three, Ohm had gone to get water for Fluke. The doctor went to them all in the waiting room, saw Kao quickly approaching him.

Kao: So doctor?! How is he?!

Doctor a little serious but then gave a smile.

Doctor: He'll be fine.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Fluke: Can we see him?! Doctor.

Doctor: After two hours... At the moment he's still sleeping...

Newyear: Can I see N'Earth's baby, Doctor?...

Seo ji gave an angry look when she saw that Earth had survived and immediately widens his eyes upon hearing that the baby is alive.

Newyear sees her look, sideways but he ignores it, giving the doctor a smile.

Doctor: of course you can see the baby... He is only 7 months and three weeks old... Because he is small and because he was born before the likely date of delivery, he will be in the incubator for another month or less than that until we think he is already willing to leave the hospital...

Newyear went to see the baby with Fluke, they look at the baby, Newyear gives a serious look as he turns sideways to Fluke, with his arms crossed.

Newyear: I know p'kao's bride...

Fluke looks at Newyear in surprise.

Fluke: Do you know?! how?!

Newyear looks at the baby through the glass in front of him.

Newyear: She was a colleague of p'both... and I think I saw her somewhere, I just don't remember where!

Fluke upon seeing Newyear's rather sad look.

Fluke: p'Newyear, what've you got?!Your look is a little different! You changed a lot!...You were not like this...!

Newyear always looking in the glass and the baby of Earth, with his arms crossed, sad.

Newyear: I'm expecting a baby from p'both.

Fluke's eyes widen.

Fluke: you?!... and how he got the news... noticing it through your eyes...! I see that something has happened!

Newyear looks at him.

Newyear: We parted two months ago... I've been here in Bangkong for two weeks...

Fluke seeing the sadness in Newyear's eyes.

Fluke: I won't ask why... I know this must bother you a lot...

Newyear didn't want to talk about his breakup with Both, looked at Earth baby, thinking about Seo Ji.

Newyear: That Seo Ji!... He looks at Fluke... I don't like her...

Fluke getting angry at hearing her name.

Fluke: I say the same....

Newyear: That daughter she had! Is it really p'Kao?!...

Fluke: I don't know...! Why do you ask this question?! Do you know something?!

Newyear suspicious and trying to remember where he saw Seo Ji.

Newyear: I don't know..but when I know I'll say...

An hour passed, Earth woke up, everyone was in the room watching him wake up, Kao touched Earth's head gently, with a smile.

Kao: Earth! Are you okay? ...

Earth looking at Kao, quickly widens his eyes, trying to get out of the hospital bed, speaking fast and anguished.

Earth: My baby? Where is it?.... Where is my baby...

Earth crying, Kao surprised by Earth's anguish, grabbed in front of Earth's chest and behind Earth's back, preventing him from getting up and putting Earth back down on the bed.

Kao: Calm down my love... Our son is fine... He's fine...!

Earth: are you sure?! Is my baby okay? Seo Ji didn't do anything with...

Seo ji approaches him in front of him and behind Cha Eunwoon, Earth widens his eyes when he sees her, anguished to see her, afraid for him and his baby, screams loudly, wanting to see her away from him.

Earth: You?! Get out of here... Get out of here...

Kao seeing Earth all agitated, and yelling at Seo ji, looks at Seo Ji who was looking at Earth with disdain then looks at Earth.

Fluke and Newyear also tried to calm Earth aside.

Newyear: Earth calms down?! What happened?!

Fluke: Earth what do you have?!... You're very agitated....

Newyear looks at Seo Ji, seeing her look of contempt and then changing to a scared person.

Seo ji: N'Earth, what have you got?! I don't know... What have I done to you...

Earth screams even more, nervous, furious with her.

Earth: I told you to get out of here... I don't want to see you near me or my son... Get out... Earth looks at Kao... Get her out of here, get her and you out of here... I don't want to see you or her near me and my son...

Kao not knowing what he's talking about, confused.

Kao: What have you, why don't you want to see her?! Did something happen to you both?!

Earth looking at her, became calm, brushed his hair back angrily.

Earth: You won't believe me, so... Earth looks at Kao... Go away, I want to be alone...

Kao seeing this look from Earth, was a little angry.

Kao: I won't... Earth opens his eyes...I do not know what happened... But when you're willing to tell me I'll listen... And whatever you say I'll believe... I won't allow the same mistake as five years ago to happen....

Earth looking into Kao's eyes, he was angry and furious but after hearing Kao's words he calmed down a bit, not looking at him.

Earth: If you want to stay here, fine... Earth looks at Seo Ji... But get her out of here right away...

Kao looks at Seo Ji, lets go of Earth's shoulder, goes to Seo Ji, looking at her.

Kao: Please Seo ji...

Seo ji furious inside at Kao saying those words in Earth, gave a fake smile trying to hide the hatred she is having at the moment, pretending to be worried.

Seo ji: I don't know what you have N'Earth... She touches the feet of Earth which is covered with a blanket... But I hope from the bottom of my heart that you get better soon...

Earth quickly takes his feet off, Seo Ji looks at Kao, and leaves the room.

Newyear looking at what just happened, crossed his arms, Newyear looked at Cha Eunwoon.

Newyear: p'Eunwoo and p'Ohm...

Cha Eunwoon: Yes!...

Ohm:Hunmn...!

Newyear: Can you two drop me off with N'fluke and N'Earth please?!... We want to have a little chat with friends....

Cha Eunwoon: yes! Of course... Earth if you need anything let me know...

Earth nodded in assent. Ohm approached Fluke and placed a soft kiss on Fluke's lips, the two left the hospital room.

Newyear watching them leave, turns to Earth, arms crossed.

Newyear: Now can you tell what happened to you and her?! N'Earth...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446 2 3
*FULL DISCLOSURE THIS CONTENT IS NOT MEANT AS ANY PORNOGRAPHIC MEDIA! IT IS SIMPLY JUST A COMPILATION OF STORIES BASED AROUND MALE PREGNANCY AND NOTH...
126K 5.1K 44
What will you do when one morning you wake up & find yourself stuck in a Marriage...?? Especially with the person you hate most in the whole world...
29.3K 834 27
This is the continuation of the fanfic kaoEarth 'that night', this tells the love story between Fluke natouch and ohm thitiwat, Ohm thitiwat very fam...
209K 9.3K 35
*COMPLETED* #Book I of FATED The Series# Even though I'm from the Namwirote family line, it means nothing because of my omega status. I've been order...