Boundless ✔(A Mikaelson Soulm...

By Prettymama29

18+ Warning. Mature scenes and language. Sneak peek- "Hello Finn." I greeted with a smile. He smiled back, le... More

Introduction
Chapter I: The Awakening
Chapter II: Accusations
Chapter III: Cinderella Moment
Chapter IV: Not Here for Some Cliche
Chapter V: Don't Drink the Champagne
Chapter VI: Nighty-Night
Chapter VII: You
Chapter VIII: Stay
Chapter IX: Finn Mikaelson
Chapter X: Elf
Chapter XI: Past Inquiries
Chapter XII: The Beast Within
Chapter XIII: What are you?
Chapter XIV: Takeout
Chapter XV: The Contract
Chapter XVI: Coward
Chapter XVII: The Ring
Chapter XVIII: The Noble Promise
Chapter XIX: St. Augustine
Chapter XX: Black Ring
Chapter XXI: Fe
Chapter XXII: Little Wolf
Chapter XXIII: White Out and Rescue
Chapter XXIV: Soulmates
Chapter XXV: Numb
Chapter XXVI: Interrogation
Chapter XXVII: Blood Magic
Chapter XXVIII: Lacy
Chapter XXIX: To be Saved
Chapter XXX: New Year
Chapter XXXI: Just This Once
Chapter XXXII: Hanging by a Thread
Chapter XXXIII: If Only You Knew
Chapter XXXIV: Hayley Marshall
Chapter XXXV: Sister Sister
Chapter XXXVI: Too Much
Chapter XXXVII: Balance
Chapter XXXVIII: Back to Reality
Chapter XXXIX: Different
Chapter XL: Missing You
Chapter XLI: Blood
Chapter XLII: Emotional Confession
Chapter XLIII: Oh Baby!
Chapter XLIV: Full Moon
Chapter XLV: Road Bound
Chapter XLVI: The Highlands Club
Chapter XLVII: Downtown Shopping
Chapter XLVIII: Complications
Chapter XLIX: Doctor Alfson
Chapter L: Side affects
Chapter LI: Miracle
Chapter LII: I am Not going Home
Chapter LIII: Oh, brother
Chapter LIV: Threatened
Chapter LVI: It's Time
Chapter LVII: Don't Take the Girl
Chapter LVIII: Balance
Chapter LIX: Welcome to the Family
Chapter LX: The Beginning of the End
Check out some of My Work

Chapter LV: Made for Me

5.4K 200 38
By Prettymama29

When Finn was told I was on bedrest, he took it waaay too far. Weeks have passed. We had to wait for the next full moon, which wasn't for a while since this months was a lunar eclipse. Dad ended up leaving for it to make sure he wouldn't come for me or Ricki.

I was forced to stay in bed for the whole two months. Even when I had to use the bathroom, Finn would carry me to the bathroom after being told a huge no to a bedpan. Kol and Klaus would take turns curled up to me, Elijah would every once in a while, but knew that Kol and Klaus were more territorial since I was pregnant with their baby's. Or Pups, as Ricki and Damon joked. Yeah, Damon took a quick liking to Ricki once he relaxed around us. I knew they were similar when I met Damon. Klaus was annoyed by that fact.

Slowly as the weeks went by, I started to notice that Finn was pulling away. My heart felt heavy as I noticed it. It started off with just sitting next to me, not cuddling like the others. Then he would only sit with me when I ate what he brought me. Sometimes pressing kisses to my forehead and that would be the most contact he would share. He had turned into more of a mother hen than a soulmate and it made me panic slightly. Thinking I might be losing him. About a week before the full moon, Finn came in to check on me since Klaus and Kol left to gather supplies for the spell next week. Elijah was out getting me some new clothes with Freya's help. Damon and Ricki had left to drink, see? Similar. My dad went out to prowl the mountains for a while I believe.

"Finn..." I whispered, my voice was cracking slightly as I broke from my own thoughts to look at him. Finn looked at me as he walked in, looking at me somewhat restrained looking. He kind of looked like that vampire from that human movie. Jasper Kale or something? Like he's holding himself back from something or just really constipated.

"I'd you need to use the restroom, Hilda?" He asked. I flinched at my name coming from his lips, my heart breaking slightly. "Are you in pain??" He asked, noticing my pained expression and flashing to be near me.

"Do you not want me..?" I asked him, tears flooding my eyes as I blinked them back frantically. Finn froze.

"Do I- What? What do you mean?" He asked. I looked up at him as he stood near me, still standing at a slight distance.

"If you don't want me anymore-why are you still here?" I asked, my voice raising a few octaves to cover up the cracks in my voice. The choking back tears sound breaking a small sob like laugh out of my throat. Finn sat down on the bed next to me, facing me as he grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"Why do you think I don't want you?" He asked softly, his eyes soft and concerned. I tried to look away from him, failing terribly as he held me in place.

"You try your best to stay away from me- you won't touch me unless I need help. I-" My voice broke as a small sob breaks through.

"No- no don't cry, Little Elf. Please- no." He whispered, moving closer to me and pulling me to his chest. I tried to hold back to sob but that just made it slightly louder. "I- I do want you." He whispered. I shook my head.

"No you do-don't. If you did- why are you pulling away so much?" I asked. Finn grabbed my face softly, making me look at him as he stared from my eyes to my lips.

"Because I don't want to hurt you." He whispered, flashing his eyes back up to meet my eyes. "I'm too rough with you- I-I don't want to hurt the only thing I have ever loved." He said. I blinked a few times.

"Yo-you love me?" I asked.

"Of course I do." He responded, stroking my cheek as he looked at me lovingly. "I love you more than life itself. I would do anything for you." My eyes jolted down to his lips, need rushing through me.

"Prove it." I whispered, leaning slightly to hover over his lips, his breath tickling my skin as the smell of a forest filled my nose.

"I don't want to hurt you, Little Elf." He whispered back, brushing his lips against mine as he spoke. I shook my head.

"You won't." I told him in confidence, and not even a second later, Finn pressed his lips tightly to mine, moving them with passion. Slipping his tongue to meet mine, dancing against it as we tilted our heads. His hands moved to the back of my head, pulling me closer to him as he tilts my head back. His lips left mine, pressing down my chin to the column of my neck.

I could feel him inhale my scent as he laid me down on my back, arching his back so he didn't press against my swollen stomach. Fin moved one hand to the side of my belly, rubbing the side of it softly.

"One day- This will be caused by me." He whispered against my skin as he moved passed my collarbone. Lifting the shirt off of me, leaving me completely bare to him as he pressed open mouth kisses around my breast, massaging the other as he did. His tongue darting around my nipple as he moved further down. "No matter-" He started, dragging his lips against my skin as he moved down my body. "How many times-" He growled as he pressed both of his hands against my stomach, rubbing it as he pressed kisses all over it, "it takes." He finished as he disappeared behind my belly.

My back jerked as I felt his tongue drag up my slit, twisting around my clit at the end. A growl left him as I closed my legs around him, only for his hands to flash out, gripping my thighs tightly and forcing them apart. His tongue sliding into me slowly, painfully slow. My head flung back in pleasure, feeling Finn curl his tongue in me, applying pressure to my walls as he pulled it back out. Flicking his tongue over my clit.

"Oh god!" I yelped out as Finn pulled back and bit into my thigh, his fingers moving to slide into me as I moaned out. Surely if anyone was in their rooms right now, they would hear me, even if they were two stories down and outside. Finn sucked slightly, his tongue flicking over my thigh as he drank from me, his fingers pumping in and out of me. He pulled his fangs out, dragging his tongue across where had broke my skin, moving past it and to my center, sliding his tongue in as his fingers moved back out, rolling my clit with his now wet fingers. Pumping his tongue in and out of me as my back arched, my fingers gripping the sheets under me as I turn into a moaning screaming mess. My walls tightening around his tongue as he curled it and thrusted it deeper. Pinch and pulling at my clit as my hips jerked upwards, my orgasm flooding out of me as my walls squeezed at his tongue, trying to keep it in me the best it could.

"Mmmm." Finn hummed out, sucking at my folds, pulling my juices from inside and savoring my taste. Once I had come off my high, he pulled back, moving back up my body as he pulled me to sit up too. I noticed he had removed his pants and boxers while he was hiding behind my belly. He slid behind me, lifting me up to sit on his lap, guiding himself into me slowly. I leaned back into him as I throbbed around him. My orgasm still settling as grabbed my hips and started to grind me against him. Moans leaving my lips as his lips moved to my neck, pressing kisses gently.

"You're the love of my life." He whispered as he guiding me against him, "You were made for me." Finn whispered as he dragged his tongue along my throat, "Your taste-" He pressed his nose to my throat, inhaling deeply as he pressed my hips, forcing me to have him go deeper in me. "-your smell-"  He brought his lips to my ear, pulling my earlobe into his mouth and sucking on it, before letting go and whispering against my ear. "-your blood-" He moved his mouth back down my throat, his nose nudging me slightly as I tilted my head to the side, moaning as his fangs sank into my skin. Jerking my hips back into his as I felt my walls tightening around his hard cock as he drank from me. Whimpering as he pulled his mouth from my neck, licking up the blood that had escaped. "Everything about you-" He whispered against my skin, causing goosebumps as he dragged his nose up my neck to my ear, "Was made for me." He finished. I let out a low moan as he growled against my ear, jerking his hips up into me as he locked himself against me. His cock twitching as it was drained into me, my walls milking it out of him with my own orgasm.

"I love you, Finn Mikaelson." I whispered as I panted. My head leaning back to lay on his shoulder as I breathed. Finn let out a light chuckle at my tired state, moving his nose up the column of my throat, pressing a light kiss to my jawline.

"And I love you, Hilda Alfson. Forever and Always, my little Elf. That, I promise you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 653 19
𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐁 | ❝If I told you about the darkness inside of me would you still look at me as if I was the sun?❞ Hazel Gilbert...
43.6K 869 44
BOOK ONE OF AURORA SERIES : There she is Aurora Gilbert. She's coming back to school after Miranda and Grayson Giblert's death. Aurora with s...
196K 4.3K 57
𝐊𝐨𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 I am 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punishing the bad is my duty. If I am deemed...
73.1K 1.5K 11
Elodie Riling went to sleep watching her favorite show.. TVD. But when she woke up everything was completely different. She found herself in a new...