bat, grimm and the cat can fi...

Von PJACLIEBE

Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes hi... Mehr

Hello people:)
Escape and a new friend
Thoughts in the night
I thought I had holidays
Bathing fun, or something
A birthday present to run away from
The rest of the birthday
Nocturnal thoughts 2
Shopping with Snape and Dog
An unpleasant truth
Schools
Nocturnal thoughts 3
Everyday life begins
A necessary divorce
Man or dog?
Dark magic
Quirrell
Sirius Black
Holiday stress and gather allies
Rat hunting plans part 1
Rat hunting plans part 2
An evening with friends
Three men vs. wild magic
A train ride is funny part 1
A train ride that's funny part 2
Articles and more
A theory raises questions
Turbulent times
Rat trapped/ Rat in a trap
Help for Remus
Freedom for Sirius
No more games
Family Black
Summer
Three schools
Attendees
A reason to risk your life
The first exam
After the fight
Dancing lesson
The ball
The second task
The most important person
The beetle's core
The third task
It was not planned that way
The reason
After the tournament
Wasted vacation
Fish on the hook
An overdue law
Feather and groove, or dog and cat?
She needs behavior lessons herself
Sirius in father mode
A true lord
It makes bones shiver with fear
Veela Nest
Off to the etiquette
Proper behavior at the table
I 'm ill?
Politics is tough business
Seats, seats, and more seats
Not sick but stupid
Cat in love
Draco's friendship
Harry Werther
The pack invades the village
A letter against loneliness
A nice evening
Christmas morning of a special family
Christmas with Lucius
The reason behind the festivals
Not a boring celebration?
Just a normal boy
The last letter for the time being
Full throttle into summer
Recreation for adults
Finally breathe again
Lessons at the ball
Revenge for the big mouth
Colorful
Festival of the senses
Hand kisses and gigolo
Silver star
Cultural exchange part 1
Cultural exchange part 2
Wonderful acquaintance
Cord disconnection with starting difficulties
one week vacation part 1
One week vacation part 2
Nice days part 1
Nice days part 2
A Victorian lady
Off to the sixth year
Lucius' household
A brilliant strategy
Soon a new director
Prologue and Epilogue
part 2

how it goes with the Greeks

1.5K 79 3
Von PJACLIEBE

"When I look at those hyenas huddling around Dad, a Muggle saying comes to mind," Harry muttered.
.of course he said it very softly, it would not have made a good impression if people had heard that the green-eyed man referred to the guests here as hyenas. Even if it was true.
."Oh, and which one?", Lucius wanted to know curiously.
"Knowledge makes you sexy," said the boy.
The blonde looked at his best friends with a smile.
“Our non-magical friends recognized that very correctly. .it makes it even more attractive than money. Even if Sirius doesn't seem to be that enthusiastic about the truthfulness of this proverb. "
“Because he's still extremely insecure and jealous. .he doesn't think he's good enough, ”Harry sighed.
"Haven't we already had that?" Growled the aristocrat.

“Yes before Christmas, but it's not easy to change overnight. .especially not if you are still struggling with the consequences of years of isolation. And yes, I know we already had that part too. For this reason I have come up with a very special wedding present for both of them. "
.“You'll have to tell me more about that later, first we'll save your fathers. Otherwise they will turn into their animal form and start biting their calves here. And it may well be that I will then take part. "
Harry started giggling.
."As long as you don't attack your ass, I should be fine."
Lucius also had to smile at this idea.

"Professor Snape, where did you get all your knowledge from?" Asked a woman, breathlessly.
.“From books and research. Like everyone else, "Severus countered dryly.
That was of course a swipe at the fact that a lot of people here had probably not looked into a book for years. .With the exception of their account book, these flat-nosed pliers were hardly interested in such things. At least that was Sev's belief.
“And how did you know the background to this festival? I couldn't find any record of it anywhere. .did Professor Binns tell you that? "
"I beg you, my dearest, every wizard who has gone to Hogwarts in the past three hundred years knows that this ghost is only used as a sleep aid. But he is unbeatable in that. "
.sirius had to suppress a grin. Slowly you noticed that his husband was no longer in a good mood. Still, Severus managed to be surprisingly polite. He, on the other hand, was about to pee on people's legs. .and not in a figurative sense. You had to mark out your territory. Especially because some people here flirted with his husband in a very shameless way. That was his husband, his all alone. .did he have to tattoo it on the forehead of these morons?

The Potions Master squeezed his hand briefly and smiled at him, apparently noticing Sirius' tension.
."Severus, my dear colleague, may I kidnap you for a moment, surely?"
"Just about my rotting corpse," Sirius whispered.
His husband gave him a reassuring look.
"Sorry sir, do we know each other? .we have to, otherwise you wouldn't call me by my first name. "
Severus was sure he had never seen the guy before, but he wanted to be polite.
“Unfortunately not yet, but I've wanted to make your acquaintance for years. .Please forgive my rudeness, Professor Snape. I'm just so excited to finally get to know you, "whispered the newcomer.
'Whoever believes it' went through the mind of the couple.
.“And may I also find out why you wanted to make my acquaintance so badly? You could have written me a letter at any time. "" Which I would have thrown into the fireplace immediately. "
.“That would have been impossible, don't forget your manager. Professor Dumbledore would certainly never have allowed you to get in touch with another Potions Master. "
."Why shouldn't he have allowed that?" Severus asked, lurking.
“Because everyone knew they didn't want that,” another guest interjected.

.It was quiet for a moment, in the meantime Harry and Lucius had also arrived at the group and were listening attentively.
"I beg your pardon?" Came from Sirius.
.“Well, you know that at the time people thought your husband was only free because the director still needed him. Nobody believed that Professor Snape was really innocent. Otherwise it would have been in all the newspapers. "
.“Of course we now know that neither you nor your partner had a fair trial after the war. ..but the way things were, you were only free because the headmaster wanted it that way, and we couldn't compete with him, ”said the alleged Potions master.

."What he is really saying is that they were all too happy to believe that Severus was guilty. Those Potions pans saw Sev as a threat at the time and were happy when he was taken out of service. .Now that it has emerged who Severus really is and what relationships, power and money he has, everyone wants to make himself popular with him, "Lucius explained.
.actually the blonde would have expected anger now, but the little one surprised him because Harry smiled.
“Then they picked the wrong guy to slime. .Dad has never reacted well to something like that, I'm already looking forward to seeing that guy go to hell. And that in such a way that he can't even say anything about it. "
"You really have it behind your ears," Lucius stated.
.“When it comes to my family and those I love, I become a combat dwarf. It's also fun to be angry sometimes, "Harry admitted, concentrating again on the wild crowd that was crowding around Severus.

.“Well, that has all been resolved in the meantime. Dumbledore is now just a rickety office boy who releases his magic to the environment like other people their bad smell, "Severus continued the conversation.
.Of course, that with the smell was again a cross-reference to the man in front of him, because he had put on a very terrible perfume.
The alleged Potions master cleared his throat, embarrassed, when he heard the giggles of some ladies.
."Um, yes, that's a good thing. Hard to imagine if the man had more to say. It is enough that he has a seat on the council. Just imagine he would pollute this festival with his presence. .no, it does have advantages that he is excluded from all events and he is only allowed to do mischief in school. "

"Tell that to the kids," countered Severus, reaping approval from all sides. .this time, however, blatantly.
“Of course, of course, I must have put myself wrong. In no way did I mean to say that I think it's good that our children want to live with such a person. "
."Nice to hear," Sirius said.
He thought it was funny that this disgusting man who was sniffing his Sev was talking about his head and neck. .in this way it could go on forever, the Animagus wouldn't mind.

The strange Potions Master cleared his throat again, he was now very uncomfortable with all the attention. .and in the beginning he had enjoyed it. Especially because everyone saw him talking to Severus Snape. This was supposed to be his social advancement, but at the moment it looked more like a bankruptcy. .but all was not lost yet, he would simply bring up another topic.

“So to get back to my real concern. .I wanted to ask you if you would like to research some interesting topics with me? "
"What have you been doing for the last few years, and have you published something?" Severus wanted to know.
.“Well, unfortunately that wasn't possible in the last few years, because I didn't have a laboratory. Unfortunately, I had to spend my time working for the pharmacies. You know how humiliating that is for a Potions master? ”The man wailed.
."Humiliating? Mr., .... What was your name again? "
"Moonless," said the man willingly and already had a confident grin on his face.
"Mr. Moonless, I don't quite understand what you find so degrading about your work? "
."That goes without saying, I am a master of my subject and in order to earn a living I have to equip the medicine boxes of some people who were too stupid in school to get a simple cold potion .notice.

remember
realize
feel
Surely you can understand that. "
"Not quite, I brew all the potions for the school's hospital wing and so far I haven't dropped a spike," Severus replied coldly.
.oh, how he enjoyed taking the wind out of the sails of such people.
“But you don't have to do that anymore, you can go where you want and don't have to teach any more. .isn't it your wish to go into research as well? It must be frustrating to go through the same material over and over again. "
.“My students are very attentive, they listen to me when I say something and they also come to me when they want to know something. I enjoy teaching and my students thank me with good grades and loyalty. .the children wouldn't want me to go and neither would I. You will have to look for a different partner for your future dreams, because I will stay where I am. .I wish you a nice day, enjoy the party ”, with the words Severus turned to Lucius and Harry, who of course he had seen for a long time.

Harry and Sirius both had the same problem. .after Severus dumped this impossible guy like that, they didn't know where to look. It was extremely difficult for them not to break out into loud laughter.
."Reacts well, Severus, even if your husband and your son will burst soon," Lucius said with a smile.
"I hope I haven't gone too far?" Severus wanted to know innocently and only made his two men even more distressed.
."Sev, please stop, I won't be able to take it any more. It's been a long time since I had so much fun at such an event, ”Sirius gasped.
“Then at least it was worth it. Harry, what about you? "
.Harry looked at his father and had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep from neighing.
“Look at that guy, I think he'll be burning a hole in the ground with anger. .people are already making fun of him quite openly, ”the boy giggled.
All four looked cautiously in the direction of Moonless. And right, it really looked like it was about to go up in flames. A wonderful picture.
.“That way, festivals like this are even fun. I hope there are more idiots like that, ”Sirius grinned.
"Pay attention to the expression on your face," admonished Severus, who found it difficult to hold back himself.

."Actually, Harry and I wanted to save you guys from the pack, but you had the situation completely under control, Sev."
“Did you have any doubts about that? .I taught the kids behavior for a year, so I should be able to master it myself, ”Severus replied haughtily.
Lucius smiled, probably because he had caught the man on the wrong foot.
."Come on, there's food," Sirius interrupted the little banter.
"Wonderful, where is my taster?" Harry said dryly.
Now it was up to the adult to bite their cheek.

This time the meal passed without any particular incident. .if you disregard the fact that Harry and his fathers were not sitting with their acquaintances or friends. The host had not placed her near the Greengrass family, Lucius or other friends.
."They want us to make new friends," Sirius had told him.
"The only acquaintance I want to renew is half a kilometer away from me," Harry grumbled, squinting at the blonde.
."Maybe he'll ask you to dance."
"Siri, if you want to cheer me up, please don't put any before this sentence, maybe."
Severus smirked when he heard his son's request.
.“He's definitely asking you, he wrote that in his letter. Or why were you so excited otherwise? "
Harry didn't even get to answer because his neighbor at the table pulled him into conversation. .the boy had no choice but to make a good face for the bad game and to reflect on his manners. ..even if after a few minutes he would have liked to ram his dagger into an artery of his table neighbors, apart from his fathers.

"How was the meal?", Lucius asked a little later from the boy.
."The food itself was good, but the dinner party left something to be desired."
"Not very entertaining?"
“Against these gentlemen, history lessons at Binns are an adrenaline rush. How can you be so boring? "
."Was it about politics?"
Harry shook his head.
“At least that would have been interesting. No, they all had just one topic: balls and parties. They always wanted to know which events I would be at next. .or if I want to come to their children's debutante balls. And when it wasn't about that, they wanted to hear stories about my exploits. How can you live like that? If I had at least sat next to a magical being. .but no, just boring aristocrats with their boring problems. As if I didn't care if another lady wears the same brooch or another gentleman wears the same ring. .but it's a downright end of the world for these people, ”Harry moaned, albeit very quietly.
Lucius could understand the youngster very well, and the people he sat next to were not much more exciting either.
.“In the summer, politics is more or less on hold because the magicians want to have fun and make new contacts. Just don't think about work, ”the blonde explained.
.“I understand that, and actually I was looking forward to meeting new people a little. Precisely because the festivals are mainly about that, but unfortunately so far there have only been bores. .I can talk to a chair right away. Where are all the interesting personalities? "

"Not present, and the magical beings are just as inexperienced in all these things as you ..they have to find their way around this stage first. That's why they don't really dare to approach you yet. .But don't worry, there will be a lot of interesting people at the August ball. Nobody wants to miss out on a party with the Greeks. Regardless of whether it is an official event or not. "
.“While we are on the subject, you promised me in your letter that you would tell me something about the customs of this people. Because my stubborn fathers have kept quiet about it until now. .I have read quite a bit about it, but I really don't know whether that corresponds to the facts. "
.lucius nodded, even though he already knew that the boy would probably make the color red appear in a whole new light.
"While dancing," he promised.

In the meantime the whole group had arrived at the dance floor. .Since the ball took place outside, the area was made of grass with which some women had their problems. High shoes were really out of place here, but again and again there were some stupid people who could not be taught. .well, the men weren't any better either, many came in high medieval boots and buckled over and over again.
“They think fashion is better than health,” said Colin.
"Does that still surprise you? .some of them had to be treated for heat stroke, ”Draco countered.
"As if you could really enjoy the party that way," growled Dennis.
."None of these peacocks is here to enjoy the festival, it's about showing off and making new contacts," said Daphne.
"Then I wish them the best of luck, it worked perfectly with Professor Snape," Colin laughed.
.“Unfortunately I only increased my value with this campaign. These people really can't be helped, ”the man groaned.
"I'm very happy to help," Sirius grumbled.
."Oh come on, don't get upset, let's dance," Severus demanded.
Immediately Sirius was soothed and let his husband lead him onto the dance floor or the dance lawn.
."They only do that because they know we're watching out for Skunk," Draco announced.
"No, they are doing it because they know that I will ask Harry to dance too. .may I ask? ”asked Lucius, holding out his hand to the boy.
It turned slightly pink, but immediately put his in the blond's hand.
"I'd love to," he whispered and allowed himself to be led onto the dance floor.

.they did a few laps to get a feel for the underground. Only then did they start a conversation.
“I'm really happy that you finally have a little more time for yourself again. The last year was far too exhausting for all of you. "
.“That's right, I'm also very happy that we're over with that. Unfortunately, I'm really curious now. Now what about the Greeks? ”Harry asked.
.lucius smiled when he heard that, he was sure that the boy would soon regret having asked at all.
“What do you know about the Greeks? And I don't mean all of the gods' legends, ”he began.
.“Dad explained to me that there has always been a lot of magic in Greece. The magical beings also felt very comfortable there. England was such a place a long time ago, but we destroyed it ourselves. "
."That's right, and why does England so desperately want to re-establish closer relations with Greece?"
“Because research is very advanced there. .the wizards are not satisfied with what they have but are always looking for improvements. They also see no difference between the beings, with them everyone is allowed to live as he wants, as long as it is not against the law. .Since England wants to show that we too are finally treating magical beings properly, a friendship with Greece would of course only be an advantage.

Oh yes, the wizards have a lot of territory there. .not like in other countries where the magical population lives in small reserve-like areas. They are also hiding from the Muggenl, but magical Greece is even bigger than non-magical. "
."Is everything correct, and what do you know about the schools there?"
"Nothing at all," Harry admitted frankly.
"Then tell me how the children were taught in earlier times?"
“Um, I heard about it in elementary school. .the children were totally amused that the boys were being taught naked there, at least for sports. Girls were only rarely allowed to go to school. .the word gymnos means naked, which was later used as an umbrella term for modern schools.
Wait a minute, does that mean the magical kids are still training there naked? ”Harry wanted to know, startled.

.as Lucius had already foreseen the boy had turned very dark again at this performance. And of course he started babbling again.
“But then I hope that boys and girls will be taught separately. .I mean, I know the Greeks had a cult of the body, but that would be going too far.
Hey Sirius said that would suit me and you very well! Is he crazy? I mean, ..."
."Quiet little one, you're getting hysterical and I can calm you down, I definitely didn't mean that. Yes, some of the Greeks still train naked, but only with their own teacher. I'm sure that's not what Sirius meant. .he alluded to the fact that children in Greece are still being taught the way they were in ancient times. Seen in this way, there are no schools, every boy and girl has their own teacher. "
.Harry really calmed down at first, unfortunately that didn't last long.

“Wait a minute, I know what lessons were like in Greece back then, the legends are full of it. .the teacher taught the student everything he knew himself and the student made his body available to him for this. The student should always look up to his teacher, admire him so to speak. .also only the teacher should be allowed to enjoy, at least the physical pleasure was reserved for him alone. "
“Yes, that's true, and with small differences, that's still the case in magical society. .only that girls are also taught, they have a teacher. "
"Is it always gender split?" Harry asked, red-cheeked.
.“Yes, because it is assumed that this is the best way for the student to understand his own body with the help of instruction. You also learn how to best show off your body. "
.Harry kept his gaze fixed on Lucius ’chest, the conversation was really intense. By now he was sure to have gained a few degrees of body temperature.
."The student pays the teacher with his body," he mumbled.
"The way you say that you could really think the children would prostitute themselves," Lucius smiled.
"Don't you?" Harry wanted to know, completely perplexed, and jerked his head upwards.

The blonde shook his head indulgently.
“No, it's true, the body belongs to the teacher for the duration of the training, but that has nothing to do with sex. .it means that the teacher can decide which sport the child will play, whether to learn to dance or to play an instrument. In addition, the student takes on the role of servant, or house-elf, if you prefer. "
."Great, then my relatives raised me the Greek way," Harry said cynically.
"No, they do not have. First, you were too young for this kind of upbringing back then. .In Greece, too, children don't get their magical education until they are eleven, and secondly, your relatives didn't give you anything in return. "
"But somehow it's slave labor, isn't it?"
Lucius shook his head.
.“No, the children never do the whole household. Where should they be able to do that from? They are taught it first and are given the assignments one by one. .At some point they usually really take over everything, but that can take years. Then there is the training, the Greeks attach great importance to an athletic body. .Not to forget the magical training, they are also taught in art. In other words, in all areas. One wants to preserve the old customs and knowledge in this way. "

"Okay, that doesn't even sound bad. Is it true, do the children really live with their teachers? "“Yes, but the parents have to agree with the teacher. He must first woo his pupil, in doing so he must show that he is good as a teacher and that he can keep the child. Only then can he introduce himself to his parents. ""Can get? How is he supposed to prove that? ”Harry wanted to know.“By the adult giving gifts to the child he would like to have as a student. Mostly it is jewelry. The student receives gifts again and again throughout the training. In this way the teacher shows how satisfied he is. But it is also a sign for others. "

"Sure, they want to show off their students," Harry grumbled."And show that the student is no longer available," smiled Lucius."How many students does a teacher have?"“Only one at a time, otherwise that would be way too much, think about how extensive the lessons are. In addition, you should concentrate fully on your student. "Harry let this go through his head. So far it didn't sound too bad. But wait, there was something else."When do physical, um, well, you know?" Harry mumbled.Lucius pulled the boy a little closer and turned with him, the little one was just cute.“It is very different. I have said that the body belongs to the teacher, but the student always decides on this point. This was not the case with the Muggles, because the student no longer had any rights to his body. Although I suspect that they weren't that uncomfortable at all. Anal intercourse was not officially allowed and people often made fun of it in plays, but what happened behind closed doors was certainly anything but youth-free. "

"Just like that conversation," Harry stammered.“Sorry, was that too much? I have to admit, the topic fascinates me, but I definitely don't want to overwhelm you. ""It's okay. Can it happen that there is no act at all? ""Well put. It is possible, but you cannot compare our culture with that of the Greeks. These people treat their bodies very differently than we do. Nudity is not a taboo there. And it doesn't matter if men and women mix. There is also mixed bathing there. People are proud of their bodies and want to show them off. Of course it was different with the Muggles too. ""So a kid doesn't mind if the teacher, um?"“Yes, to a child, but not to a young person. It is more likely that the teacher has to brake the student. ""What?!"“As I said, other countries have different customs. Incidentally, there will be a lot of young people at the ball. All with their teachers. "

"Also in the summer?"“Of course, the training lasts as long as the teacher thinks is right. The child sees his parents again and again, but otherwise the student lives with the teacher. Also inSummer. Since there are no schools, the teacher can divide the lessons as he wants. Only the major exams all students have to take at the same time. ""My head is spinning.""I can understand. But I'm sure you'll learn even better at the ball. You can talk to your peers there, ”Lucius reassured him."And Sirius really said that such a relationship would suit both of us. I'll have to tell the man a few more bars. No wonder Dad was so mad. How did the idiot come to say something like that? I mean, I, Christ, I can't even get a sentence right, ”Harry stammered, his face bright red."Yes, I was wondering about Sirius too. Incidentally, it sometimes happens that teachers and students stay together after finishing school, but it is not normal. Most of the time they split up after their training and the teacher looks for a new student. Or a completely different field of activity.Oh yes, by the way, everyone should take a student at least once. That's just the way it is in Greece. Not because of the cult of the body but because one sees it as selfish not to share one's knowledge with others. "

"What if you're married?" Harry mumbled."Usually you only look for a partner after you've taught.""What if teacher and student stay together?"“Well, then it will be difficult. But as I said, everyone takes on the role of teacher once in a lifetime. ""I'm happy to be English," Harry said firmly."This is how you were brought up, as a Greek you would see it differently," smiled Lucius.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

217K 1.4K 32
I'm sorry I couldn't not write it. its all nick and charlie BTW. Ik the actors don't like being sexualised this is strictly about the characters by A...
93.6K 2.7K 6
During the Halloween night when Voldemort went to the Potter home, it wasn't Hadrian that was declared as the Boy Who Lived, rather his twin sister...
5.7K 307 23
Multigroup Littlespace FF! A story in which Heeseung and Jake of Enhypen decide to open a daycare to take care of all the little idols they can, whe...
9.2K 307 6
Harry Potter found the courage to praise a seeker after the World Cup. A flurry of letters ensued. Harry Potter / Viktor Krum Non explicit but some f...