Bad Girl 101 [5SOS AU//comple...

By whimsicaIity

Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin become the most annoying persons for Christina H... More

Prologue
1: "How I Got Involved"
2: "The Deal"
3: "Lessons Start"
4: "From Good to Better in the Bad Way"
5: "The Transformation"
6: "Smile"
note
7: "I Hate You More"
8: "Guitar Lesson"
9: "A Hint of Blue"
10: "Crumbling Down"
11: "Unrequited"
12: "The Confession"
13: "Reminiscence"
14: "The Revengers"
15: "Datewreckers"
17: The Befriending
18: "Tina's Plan"
19: "First Real Hang-out"
20: "Red Bull"
21: "Puked Luke"
22: "The Arrival of Prince Charming"
23: "Kirby the Wimp"
24: "Officially Hers"
25: "Bad Boy"
26: "Gearing up Badness"
27: "Tina the Worst"
28: "Gym Tragedy 2.0"
29: "Just Hanging"
30: "A Bit Over the Line"
31: "We The Kings"
32: "Drama Project"
33: "Drama Class"
34: "Couple Act"
35: "Fake Date"
36: "The Art of Love"
37: "An Act or Not?"
38: "Love or Leave?"
39: "The Despair"
40: "Words Do Hurt"
41: "Heck of a Roadtrip"
42: "The Jealousy Battle"
43: "The Amazing Horse Race"
44: Dr. Fluke
45: "Everything I Didn't Say"
#SHAMELESSselfpromo
46 p. 1: "Text Thread"
46 p.2: "A Whole Lot of Awkwardness"
47: "Persistence
48: "Dawn Knows"
49: "The Get-back-Tina Plan"
50: "Luke Cheesy Hemmings"
Epilogue
Dramatic Thank You Note

16: "Datewreckers p.2"

456 19 4
By whimsicaIity

[Calum's POV]

Ashton and Michael left the room after the call. I sighed and ripped out the order from my notepad.

"The order from table 13," I handed the paper from my notepad to a man wearing some sort of a white tall hat, an apron covering his torso. His left eyebrow cocked up, eyeing me from head-to-toe.

I tried to look not so suspicious and quickly headed out, covering myself with the notepad and almost tripped out to the exit.

I passed by the guy I took the uniform from. He was still unconscious, sorry random guy.

I went to a table beside Luke and Dawn, so I could overhear their conversation. My glance caught Ashton and Michael plotting something from by the corner. I smirked to myself and readied to eavesdrop.

"You look stunning, Dawn." Luke said, tucking a strand of Dawn's hair behind her ear. She giggles, me scrunching my nose in disgust.

"So do you Luke, your grey jacket matches your lip piercing." she smiles and stroked Luke's cheek with the back of her hand.

To be honest I wanted to puke right now, right in front of them (at Dawn specifically).

"Dawn, you do know that I like you? A lot?" Luke said blatantly. I rolled my eyes with Dawn's reaction, trying to smile ever so sheepishly.

"Yes, and you know I like you too... a lot." she smiles furthermore, mouth-to-ear.

I know Dawn looks beautiful, but I had my bet on Tina. After her makeover she looks 200% better, prettier than other girls in school. The rest of the girls are slutty and bitchy anyway, except for the nerd ones. Like Tina before.

"Can I take my order now?" the lady I'm serving asks, I subconsciously covered her mouth with my hand to shut her up.

"Then Dawn... I'd like to ask you," Luke smiles while taking a deep breath.

OH NO, IS HE GOING TO ASK DAWN TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND?! No way!

"Will you be my-"

"SAMBAAA!!" two guys wearing hats called 'sombrero' with dangling ornaments, a pointy mustache, Raybans, and some sort of a Mexican clothing started dancing around and yelling 'Samba!'.

I knew it was Michael and Ashton, and I tried to hold my laughter back as the two of them started doing the Cha-cha and sings out loud like 2 drunken Mexicans.

"I thought it was French, now it's Mexican?" Dawn laughed. I took the chance to get her away from Luke and dragged her up by her hand.

"A dance, m'lady?" I teased while swaying my hips.

What am I doing.

"Oh, sure!" she giggled and looked enthusiastic, I twirl her around and started waltzing away from Luke.

"Ai caramba!" Michael exclaims and dragged Luke up, dancing with him while Luke seemed so confused and awkward.

People joined in, then actual Rumba music started to play as they paired up and started dancing. I saw Tina rubbing her temple, looking problematic while glancing over us. I laughed and twirled Dawn, maybe I was twirling Dawn so much because she looked dizzy.

"Everybody yell, parampa rampa rumba!" Ashton started to lead a chain, people lining up as we all walked in circle, chanting.

This is like the worst plan to ruin a date, well we didn't plan it at all.

Dawn was having fun, and I know I must piss her off so he'll get pissed off with Luke.

I continued to twirl her and acted to accidentally let go of her, so she ended up twirling away from the crowd and bumped to the wall.

I laughed, covering my mouth as she kneeled down, holding her head up.

I continued dancing and covered Luke's glance to Dawn so he wouldn't see her with a reddened forehead.

She stood up, about to holler Luke's name but I grabbed her to dance again.

"I'm sorry madam," I grinned at her. She nodded, still looking dizzy.

"I thought it's French though," she cackled, me sticking my tongue at her when she looked up.

"Did I say French? Oops, I meant French-Mexican Restaurant day." I frankly said to avoid suspicion.

She's still not pissed off after she hit herself to the wall. This girl must be high.

"Cheers!" I handed her a glass of wine, she smiled and drank it.

I whistled and twirled her around before I acted to spill the wine onto her dress.

She stood up, looking at her drenched lavender dress. I bit my bottom lip to stop my laughter, and to try to look sorry.

"Oh don't worry, it's okay." she plastered a grin on her lips.

What the fuck? Why isn't she mad? She's supposed to be mad!

She asked to go to the bathroom, and I pointed the direction. I tugged on Michael's sleeve, and he glimpse at me.

"Wut?" he whispered. I dragged him over to a less crowded place, leaving Ashton there waving his butt around to entertain people.

"We need to piss off Dawn, she's having fun despite she bumped to the wall and I spilled wine to her dress."

"Oh, it's easy. Let's make Luke piss her off himself." Michael wiggled his eyebrows and smirked.

We saw Dawn went out of the bathroom, having Luke to go over her. Michael gestured for us to make a move, and so we went just a few inches behind them.

We danced around to look less doubtful. We eavesdropped at their conversation.

"Should we go home now?" Luke asked her, helping her with her dress.

"No it's fine, it's fun and I want to see you happy so don't really mind my dress." she answered with a petite smile.

Luke kissed her forehead when he saw it reddened. Gross.

"Whoops," Michael whispers and winked. I looked at him questionably and he trips over, causing Luke's hand to hold Dawn's bum.

I turned away to laugh silently, me hearing a loud smack.

"I'm sorry!" Luke exclaimed, I turned around and saw that Dawn just slapped Luke.

"You're still holding my ass!" she yells, and then pushed away Luke. Dawn ran away, exiting the restaurant with teary eyes.

"Good one Mikey," I whispered at Michael. We did a low-five and set off to Ashton.

"What's happening?" he asked. I gazed at Luke, pulling the strands of his hair while looking frustrated. He paid the bill before even receiving their order, and went out.

"We gotta catch up with Luke, we must not let him make up with Dawn." I nudged the both of them and we stumbled our way to the exit, leaving the people still dancing around.

We saw Luke catching up with Dawn, and we cannot let them talk so that they'd get back being grossingly sweet!

"Hey guys! You left me back there!" We turned around to see Tina, panting while setting her hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry Tina, we're going to wreck this date. Trust us," Ashton told her. She looked at Dawn and Luke, Dawn still had an irritated look.

"Now let us do our job." I patted her shoulder. She looks hesitantly at us, but nodded.

"Dawn I'm sorry, some guy tripped over and I didn't mean to hold your-" Luke apologizes, we hid by the bush and pushed a bike parked close by and it fell over Dawn, causing Luke to grab her close and accidentally held her breast.

"LUKE!" she yells again and slapped Luke across his face, making him tilt his head 90 degrees.

"Oooh," we hissed, having smiles on our faces as we succeeded our mission.

"Dawn I was just trying to-"

"Just stop it! Don't follow me anymore, I-i'm pissed off!" she shouted and then turned away.

Luke watched her walk away and got into a taxi cab. He sighed and sat on the ground, taking a box from his pocket. He took out a necklace with half a heart as the pendant. He bit his lip and faced the sky, trying to blink his tears away.

"No shit, we made Luke cry." Ashton said with anxiousness on his tone. I bit the inside of my cheeks, maybe we went too far?

"Guys look, you didn't have to do that. Thank you anyway, it must be hard to turn against your own friend right?" Tina appeared behind us, rubbing our backs and smiled.

"Tell Dawn we're sorry, in the near future anyway not now." Michael noted. Tina softly chuckled and shook her head.

"Go home and pretend you're drunk from Sally Woodenspoon's party. I'll take care of this." she said with a bit of a stern tone on her voice, but in a pleasant way.

"Ya sure?" I asked and she gave a nod, "Okay then. Don't worry it's just the first phase of plan though." i smirked and she groaned.

"Bye guys," she waved her hand. We stood up and walked to the other side of where Luke was.

"Bye Tina," the three of us said in unison. She mouthed a 'thank you' with another smile. We beamed back and headed off to go home.

------------------------------------so yep, watch out for Faking Destiny, please this is a certified Romantic Comedy story wherein you'll laugh your guts out. el oh el.

dedicated to @zayninfectionx because we planned to drown zayn if he leaves the band. so we're on to drowning zayn now (dont tell anyone shush)

vote, comment and fan! thanks my lovely buttons xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.9K 33
(Y/N) (L/N) a new student. She got bullied at her last school, because of her voice. Because of the bullying she diceded to stop talking, even if she...
1.2M 15.9K 141
Preferences about 5 Seconds of Summer. All preferences are mine so please give credit if you take them¡!
213K 3.2K 69
I write these preferences about Michael, Calum, Luke and Ashton from 5 Seconds of Summer. please private message me for art credits © @eliotwaugh via...