The Alphas Badass Mate

By thatscoldonmytitties

Skyler Johnson is the badass of school. She's been expelled 5 times, wears leather jackets, rides motorcycles... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Random note:
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 4

17.3K 531 66
By thatscoldonmytitties

A/N: I am so sorry that chapter 3 was so short.
********************************
Skyler's P.O.V

Beep

Beep

Beep

I woke up with a jolt. I had the same dream from last night and it's getting really weird.

Anyway I walk to my bathroom and take a shower. I then put on black skinny jeans, crop top that has a sun with sunglasses on it and says: The light shines on me.
I also put on my trademark leather jacket.

I then take my keys then go out of the house and hop on my motorbike.

~remember there are other werewolf at your school, so be careful.~ Silver said.

~yeah yeah, now let's go~ I said back steering the engine.

******At school**********************

I hopped off my bike when I smelt a heavenly smell.

~MATE MATE~ Silver started shouting in my head.

~calm down, also tell me what a mate is?~

~ a mate is short for soul mate. It means you don't feel complete without them.~

~oh okay; so I have a mate since I'm a werewolf?~

~yeah, yeah, werewolf~ then she grumbled something but I ignored her and followed my 'mates' scent.

It leaded all the way to Damon. I locked eyes with his emerald green eyes.

"Mate." we both said at the same time.

Damon looked shock for a moment then spoke

"Hey my name is Damon. What's your name?"

"Skyler." I said with a smile. Everyone gasped at my smile that soon turned into a small smirk.

Damon looked to the ground then at me. It looked like he was having an internal war inside his head.

~probably his wolf~ spoke Silver

~oh okay.~

Damon's P.O.V:

"Mate" we both spoke.

I was really shocked to say the least. How did she know about mates? Did she know that I'm a werewolf? I hope she doesn't reject me.

"My names Damon, what's your name?"
I finally spoke.

"Skyler." she said with a smile which turned into a small smirk when she heard gasps.

~MARK MATE! MARK HER RIGHT NOW!~ Ryder yelled in my head.

~no we do not want to scare her off! I want to mark her mine as much as you do but we can't. Not until she's ready~

~fine~ whined Ryder.

I looked at my mate- I mean Skyler when I noticed her waving at me.

"See yah later Damin." She said before turning to walk away.

*************************************
A/N: on the side is Skyler but with blue eyes. Please don't be mad at me for not updating in a while.
Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 882 33
Blair Heningston is an 18-year-old girl traveling the forest day and night. She's not a normal wolf either but a Hybrid. Being a rouge her only fight...
384K 10K 30
Skyler Johnson moved from New York to Austin Texas with her mom and dad. At her old school Skyler was a bad ass everyone was afraid of her. Jake whi...
1.3M 41.9K 31
[Rejection Series Book 2] "Me, your mate? As if. You're weak and the reason my parents are dead!" He scuffs at my face and then does the worst thing...
105 18 17
Skyler Jennings is alpha of her wolf pack. Nobody knows that werewolves exist. Skyler tries to live a normal life as a teenager but eventually fails...