Sailor Saints

By user05360124

The Saints of Athena Protect Her Each Time when She is Reborn 200 years, to Prevent Evil from Dominanting The... More

Chapter 1: The False Athena
Chapter 2: The Pegasus and The Sailor Guardian of Love and Justice
Chapter 3: Who Are The Sailor Guardians?
Chapter 4: Saints Go To School!
Chapter 5: Ice Flickers!, The Swan and The Sailor Guardian of Wisdom
Chapter 6: Fire's Rage, The Phoenix and The Sailor Guardian of War!
Chapter 7: Dragon's Thunder, The Dragon and The Sailor Guardian of Protection
Chapter 8: Chains of Love, Andromeda and The Sailor Guardian of Love
Chapter 10: Let's Meet again, Sailor Moon and Pegasus of Athena!
Chapter 11: Escaping From The Darkness!
Chapter 12: Together Rescue Athena
Chapter 13: The Dark Athena!?
Chapter 14: The Palace of Planet Mercury
Chapter 15: The Palace of Planet Mars
Chapter 16: The Palace of Planet Jupiter
Chapter 17: The Palace of Planet Venus
Chapter 18: The Palace of The Moon!
Chapter 19: As We Stand To Fight
Chapter 20: Athena Rewaken From Chains

Chapter 9: Little Spark, The Lemurian and The Sailor Guardian Trainee!

178 2 0
By user05360124

"I heard about the Princesses in a dream I had, there was a woman who looked like a Hologram that called herself Queen Serenity, and she said to Me to find Princess Venus and I can find Sailor Moon, I don't understand what she meant by it, but looking at you Minako, reminded me of that dream said Shun."

"Did the other Saints had the same dream as you Shun? Said Minako."
No I don't know if they did, I don't know if Ikki I had a dream like it either, I think they may have said Shun."

"Minako do you know who or what the "Princesses of The Solar System" Mean?, and why are you telling me your Sailor Venus if you know I am a Saint? Said Shun."
Minako told him what Kaolinite said."
Shun was Shocked."
So it was her who kidnapped Saori! Said Shun."

"She didn't just kidnapped Athena,
But do you remember when we put up missing Posters for Usagi's Boyfriend said Minako." Yes Mamoru Chiba right? Said Shun."
She also kidnapped him too said Minako." Oh I see, so that's how he went missing, but why would she want him? Said Shun."

"Minako explained the Sailor Guardians and the Saints had to work with Sailor Moon and the Sailor Guardians, as they both have to save someone that was taken by the Same Enemy they were fighting."
If your Sailor Venus, does that make the other girls the rest of the Sailor Guardians said Shun."
Yes and Usagi is Sailor Moon said Minako."

"You see, Usagi used her Moon stick to heal you from the wounds that Kaolinite and Mimete inflected on you,
If she didn't you most likely would have die from blood loss from lack of energy that was taken away from you by the Cardian Minotauron said Minako."

"Minako does Ikki know Where I am?,
I don't want him to worry about me said Shun."
Yes he does, Rei was gonna tell him that you are here with me, but I don't know if she told about what I told you, I think right now it's best not to tell them, it would only makes these confusing if she did at the moment, but anyways it should be your decision to tell them Shun they may believe you instead of us said Minako."

"Right said Shun."
Minako had Talked with Shun as he agreed to tell her about the Saints as she told about the Sailor Guardians, When the Boys took Shun with him, Shun was gonna tell them what Minako told him but felt like he couldn't."

"Hey guys there's something I need to tell you guys what Minako told me? Said Shun."
What is it? Said Ikki."
If there's something you want to say shun you can say it said Shiryu."
Uh oh um I didn't know you all were gonna agree on it, uh I think she said uh um said Shun."
I don't think I should tell them now should i?, Thought Shun."

"it would only makes these confusing if she did at the moment, but anyways it should be your decision to tell them Shun they may believe you instead of us"

"Shun? Said Ikki." Shun had spaced out." Uh you know nevermind I forgot said Shun." Oh ok then, maybe next time down faint in front of girls said Seiya." Wait what!? What did Hino say to you guys!? Said Shun embarrassed."
Ikki could tell something was up with Shun it was like a Brother's intuition."

"With Chibi-Usa, She Wondered about what the others have been doing without her noticing."
I've been seeing, Usagi Hang out with those guys from her school, who are they?, She said there names were Hyoga, Shiryu and Seiya right?, And two others name Shun and Ikki, some of these names are unusual to me?, Maybe I should ask her more about them?, Chibi-Usa Thought."

"She went to go ask Usagi who was talking on her Communicatior, ya right I understand, yes don't worry girls I am alright, it's just hard to get things settled in, all of it happening at once and that Mamo-Chan is involved I am just worried about him you know said Usagi." Ok goodbye now said Usagi turning off her Communicator."

"Usagi is something wrong? Said Chibi-Usa." Oh Chibi-Usa I've been looking to ask you about something said Usagi." Something? Said Chibi-Usa."
Usagi told what happened, Mamaou was Kidnapped by Kaolinite, and that was not all Kaolinite also had Athena, from what they found information about the Saints Explaining the Boys she has been hanging out with, but so far none of know about them being Sailor guardians expect for one that Minako was gonna tell Them."

"But that's a Bad Idea!, If you do that it Will put them at risk! Said Chibi-Usa."
We both have the same enemy we are frighting so it's alright! Said Usagi."
Well then when will you tell the others saints that your Sailor Moon! Said Chibi-Usa."
Uh well I don't know said Usagi."
Well then that makes you an idiot!, You should have thought about it sooner! Said Chibi-Usa."
Why you Chibi-Usa!? Said Usagi."
The Two go into an Argument."

"HEY STOP ARGUING!, I CAN HEAR YOU TWO FROM DOWNSTAIRS!, Also by the way Sweethearts Dinner's Ready so come down and eat before it gets cold said Ikuko in a happy tone at the end."
Uh ok said Usagi and Chibi-Usa."
Will get back to it later said Usagi."

"With Kaolinite, she with Mimete, She didn't Argue with Mimete."
Your not mad at me? Said Mimete."
Well I saw it for myself said Kaolinite she had a smile on her."
Besides, I already have another Plan set up, which is why I told the pathetic sailor guardians that it was us who kidnapped Athena and Tuxedo mask, perhaps they will tell the Saints they will want to get Athena back they fall for this plan said Kaolinite."

"What do you have in mind? Said Mimete." It isn't ready yet for you too know said Kaolinite."
What!, No fair! Said Mimete."
She stormed off."
to her little lab as she also had a Plan of her owns she Wished to show Kaolinite. Mimete was Water a Strange Dead "Flower" and taking DNA from it."
"I am gonna show her something that is won't regret! Said Mimete."

"I must find a way get at the Sailor Guardians, maybe if I kidnap another,
Chibi-Usa Tsukino would be a Good fit,
Her Pure Heart Crystal was so lovely for Mistress 9?, But now she nothing but the Reborn Sailor Saturn, Chibi-Usa may be the Target I need said Kaolinite."
Scaring Chibi-Usa would be the best option with her fear of Lighting, the Droid Furaiki could do it just right said Kaolinite."

"Back with Chibi-Usa, as it was another day of School and the Rain that Furaiki started Came, Chibi-Usa was scared to leave the house."
I don't want to go! Said Chibi-Usa."
Oh come stop being such a baby you got to be strong said Usagi."
Your one to talk! Said Chibi-Usa."

"Usagi take Chibi-Usa to school, today maybe that would be better, here's an umbrella said Ikuko."
Ok fine, at least the Elementary school is right next to my school said Usagi taking the umbrella."

"As another lighting stuck when they got to the school both Chibi-Usa and Usagi both Jumped as it was Unsuspected, Usagi dropped her umbrella and it went right into Seiya's Face."
Ow!? Said Seiya."
Sorry Seiya said Usagi."
It's fine, I am alright here's your umbrella back said Seiya Handing it back."

"Chibi-Usa is afraid of Lighting said Usagi." Usagi, shut up! Said Chibi-Usa."
The other Laughed."
If you need me to take Chibi-Usa to front entrance I'll be happy to help said Hyoga."
as the others entered the Middle School, Hyoga help Chibi-Usa, and
he saw Chibi-Usa's Brooch."

"Your Brooch looks really pretty, where did you get it from? Said Hyoga." I got it from my Mommy, Usagi has a Similar Brooch, but this one is very special to me, do you have anything special from your momma? Said Chibi-Usa."
Hyoga was a little bit shocked."
Well to answer, I Used to, but I gave it away during when I lost someone, it was one of the only thing I had from her before she passed away Said Hyoga."
Chibi-Usa was Surprised."

"But don't mind it, now get on to school today ok said Hyoga walking away." before he did he locked back to see Chibi-Usa go into school but saw something flash on her Forehead which was a crescent moon, Hyoga thought he imagined it but it was still very weird.
Kiki happened to be watching this."

"I've been watching her for a week and She Knows Hyoga?, then that means she knows Shiryu? said Kiki."
This Crazy storm is weird too, I wonder when it would stop already said Kiki."

"In Chibi-Usa's class she was on cleaning duty with her Friend Momoko, Momoko stepped out of the room for a moment and then another lighting stuck outside."
I am gonna take the Trash out will quick I'll be right back, Your ok being by yourself for a moment said Momoko."
I am fine go on ahead said Chibi-Usa."
Momoko stepped out of the room for a moment and then another lighting stuck outside."

"Agh!? Jeez, what's up with this Strom it keeps trying to scare me every second! said Chibi-Usa."
Kiki was behind her and when she noticed him she screamed and so did he."

"What the who are you!, How did you get in the classroom! Said Chibi-Usa."
Oh my name is Kiki, I've been watching you for awhile, but I didn't know you were friends with Hyoga? Said Kiki."
Do you mean the Saints? Said Chibi-Usa."
Wait you know Hyoga is a Saint!? Said Kiki Surprised."
Uh long story!, Why have you been following me? Said Chibi-Usa."

"Well there's been a lot of strange things happening in Tokyo Lately then usual especially in this area after Athena went missing said Kiki."
You know she has been kidnapped right? Said Chibi-Usa."
Wait how did you knew that! Said Kiki." Eh!?, I told to much! Said Chibi-Usa."

"I think you have to tell more of that! Said A voice that came in the Room."
Chibi-Usa saw Mu and Aiolia,
and they looked very suspicious of Chibi-Usa, Chibi-Usa got scared and Ran away bumping into Kiki who ran after."

"Hey wait there not gonna hurt you! Said Kiki."
Aiolia ran after Chibi-Usa."
Kiki come back here said Mu."

"it was almost the ending School for Middle school students, as some students put textbooks In her School Bag, Makoto checked outside and saw Aiolia chasing Chibi-Usa."
Wait who the heck was that chasing Chibi-Usa!? said Makoto."
Shiryu checked as saw Kiki and Mu, which shocked him, Makoto was gonna after them."

"Wait Makoto, I know those guys I think there's a Misunderstanding going on said Shiryu."
Well I am still going after them to stop them from chasing her! Said Makoto."
Ya I Aggre, but let's not shout everyone's looking at us! Said Shiryu."

"Get away from me! Said Chibi-Usa."
Just stop running already! Said Aiolia."
Furaiki, came down as saw Chibi-Usa and attacked her, But Aiolia got in way and got her out, Chibi-Usa was struggling with him."
Let me go! Said Chibi-Usa."
she was able to get out of his Arms and ran away."
hey you know your in danger right! said Aiolia."
This is turning into a pain, but I've got to go save her said Aiolia."
Leo! Said Aiolia calling on his Cloth."

"Something isn't right going on in Japan said Leo Aiolia."
Haruka was driving with Michiru as they saw Chibi-Usa running."
Hey Haruka?, Shouldn't Chibi-Usa still be in school, Elementary school students come out late said Michiru."
"Something is up if you see what looks like to be a Droid and whoever the guys in the Gold Armor is said Haruka as he saw both run by."
she started to drive in the same direction as Chibi-Usa as Michiru called Setsuna on her Communicatior."

"Chibi-Usa went into a Building of a Shopping Mall, there her Key Activated and Causes Zero Gravity to Happen inside there."
Oh no not again! Said Chibi-Usa."
Kiki Had showed up and got caught in the gravity."
Whoa! Said Kiki."
Why are you here! Said Chibi-Usa."
Because there's a Misunderstanding going on here, you have to listen to us please! Said Kiki." I don't know what your talking about why are you guys chasing just beacuse I said something about Athena! Said Chibi-Usa."

"Furaiki came in and attacked but Kiki used her powers to throw something at her."
Oh no you don't! Said Kiki."
Ouch! Said Furaiki."
Chibi-Usa was gonna cry saying it was after her, and then it Realaesed her Engery, Causing her Crescent Moon mark to appear Which caught the attention of everyone."

"Shun, Minako happen to be in walking by."
Where's that Engery coming from, it's so strong I can feel it though my Cosmo! Said Shun."
Minako Pointed it out."
It's coming from Chibi-Usa!, She's in Trouble! Said Minako, Shun went to where it was happening but when he entered....he Floated away."

"Whoa! Said Shun floating."
Shun are you alright!? Said Minako."
I Don't know what's going on!? Said Shun." Venus Crystal Power Make Up! Said Minako as she Transformed into Sailor Venus."
Andromeda! Said Shun calling his Cloth."
He used his Chains to help the both of then Swing across."

"Hey Please Don't Cry said Kiki."
Furaiki Attacked again."
But Andromeda Shun stop her with his Chain grabbing her arm."
but she shot a Electric Shock though his Chain zapping him, Sailor Venus had let go."
Aghhhhh! Said Andromeda Shun."
Shun!? Said Sailor Venus."

"I can't move I am paralyzed!? Said Andromeda Shun."
Furaiki got ready to attack again."
Crystal Wall! Said Aries Mu."
attack repelled back at Furaiki but she dodged it."
Are you alright Shun said Aries Mu."
Yes I am alright, a little said Andromeda Shun."
Who are you? Said Sailor Venus."

"I am Mu, Gold Saint of The Aries Cloth said Mu."
No way really, there are Saints that Represent the Zodiac signs!? Said Sailor Venus as she knew Aries to me one of those signs."

"Venus! Said Chibi-Usa."
Chibi-Usa Transform hurry! Said Sailor Venus." Right said Chibi-Usa."
Moon Prism Power Make Up! Said Chibi-Usa."

"I am the Sailor Guardian Trainee Who Fights for Love and Justice I am Sailor Chibi Moon, and In the name of the Future moon I'll Punish you! Said Sailor Chibi Moon."

"Take this Droid! Because I am no Weakling anymore! Said Sailor Chibi Moon." Pink Suger Heart attack! Said Sailor Chibi Moon."

"But It didn't work."
Are you kidding me did it seriously had to do right after I made my speech! Said Sailor Chibi Moon." Chibi Moon was not happy about and Furaiki Attacked this Time Hitting Both Aries Mu and Almost hit Chibi Moon but dodged."

"Ok that's enough! Said Haruka."
Uranus Crystal Power Make Up"
"Neptune Crystal Power Make Up"
"Pluto Crystal Power Make Up" and
"Saturn Crystal Power Make Up".

"Protected By Uranus, Planet of Sky, Guardian of Flight, Sailor Uranus! Said Sailor Uranus."
Protected by Neptune, Planet of the Deep Sea, Guardian of Embrace!, Sailor Neptune! Said Sailor Neptune."
Protected by Pluto, Planet of Space-time, Guardian of Revelation!,
Sailor Pluto! Said Sailor Pluto."
Protected by Saturn, Planet of Silence, Guardian of Ruin and Birth, Sailor Saturn said Sailor Saturn."

"The Outer Sailor Guardians Have Arrived! Said The Outer Sailor Guardians."

"Sailor Chibi Moon show me your key! Said Sailor Pluto." Right said Chibi Moon showing the key."
with this Sailor Pluto was able to stated to the Gravity and Everyone fell to the ground including Furaiki."

"Furaiki got up and was Ready to attack." Lighting Bolt! Said Leo Aiolia."

"Aghhhhh! Said Furaiki."
Ok here you go! Said Sailor Moon."
Moon Princess Halation! Said Sailor Moon."
Aghhhhh said Furaiki as she Turned to Dust and her Crystal dropped."

"And now I am gonna leave before I get yelled at by my teacher see ya! Said Sailor Moon leaving."
Don't you dare lay a finger on Chibi-Usa! Said Makoto."
Makoto came and She almost hit Leo Aiolia before he dodged her, Makoto was yelling at him for chasing Chibi-Usa, Sailor Neptune stopped the two from arguing, hey I think it's not time for this to start Arguing said Sailor Neptune."

"Kaolinite Watched in Anger."
Damnit!, Well that was only a "Test Run" said Kaolinite."
Mimete come over here with the letter
There was a Photo of Saori and Mamoru in it."
Are you ready to finally hear of my Plan Mimete? Said Kaolinite."

"I plan to kidnap all of the Saints In a Secret place, and trap them there with your flower! Said Kaolinite."
Really!?, But that Flower, Xenian Flower, are you sure you want to use it! Said Mimete."
Yes is there anything wrong with that? Said Kaolinite."
Well no not at all but I am still tes- said Mimete." Then there is nothing wrong!, I just want it to kill those saints if it's the last thing I do! Said Kaolinite."

"Um alright, but what's those Saints in Gold? Said Mimete."
I'll deal with them after, I want to get rid of the Main 5 saints that have been giving me trouble! Said Kaolinite."
But if they do get in my way, I'll make sure to get rid of them swiftly, I can tell they are powerful then the Bronze Saints so it won't be easy to get rid of them said Kaolinite."

"Saori and Mamoru heard this."
We have to find a way to warn them said Mamaou."
I Aggre with you, but now I know the Gold Saints are looking for me too said Saori."

*To Be Continued*

Droid: Furaiki

Aries Mu

Mu Causal Wear

Leo Aiolia

Aiolia: Casual Wear

Momoko Momohara (Chibi-Usa's Friend)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 1.3K 51
It's been one year since the Starlights left. Sailor Moon and the others go to visit them on Kinmoku. What happens when sparks start to fly again bet...
21.4K 253 24
(Gold Saint of Leo male reader x Saint Seiya Females) This story takes place after Saint Seiya Omega season 2. After Pegasus Koga defeated Saturn and...
1.8K 59 36
This work will be full of scenarios in which a female reader is dating Seiya from "Saint Seiya". You guys are welcome to make requests in the comment...
100 1 7
Saturn begins on his journey, 30 years of waiting... an old enemy rises from the grave. Thought to be dead or missing for the rest of his life, Auber...