MAFIA'S PIANIST āœ”

By Delirus

"š˜ˆ š˜®š˜¢š˜Æ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜®š˜¶š˜³š˜„š˜¦š˜³ š˜°š˜Æ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜©š˜¢š˜Æš˜„š˜“ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜¢ š˜øš˜°š˜®š˜¢š˜Æ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜®š˜¶š˜“š˜Ŗš˜¤ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜©š˜¦š˜³... More

š— š—”š—™š—œš—”'š—¦ š—£š—œš—”š—”š—œš—¦š—§
01| Pianist
02| Mafia
03| Threat
04| Gifts
05| Date
06| Decision
07| Arrangement
08| Desperation
09| Regret
10| Peace
11| Gallery
12| Neighbour
13| Denial
14| Wounds
15| Blue Bird
16| Benjamin
17| Drive
18| Compassionate
19| Invitation
20| Unusual Companions
21| Hidden Past
22| Surprise
23| No Control
24| Rapture
25| Findings
26| Death
27| Hints
28| Blood
29| Charity Ball
30| Sylvia
31| Silverio
32| Taste
33| Attack
35| Veiled Past - 1
36| Veiled Past - 2
37| Veiled Past - 3
38| Liar
39| Better
40| Suspicion
41| Betrayal
42| Choice
43| Retribution
44| Little Town
45| Sunflower
46| Epilogue

34| Killer

18K 719 57
By Delirus

❦︎

Abigor quickly ran towards the elevator and pressed the button impatiently. He groaned loudly in frustration when the elevator didn't come as his gaze fell on the stairs leading up.

Without a second thought, he ran towards it.

He climbed the stairs and his eyes widened when he saw both his bodyguards and Aria's bodyguards dead bodies near the entrance of the elevator on the 2nd floor.

His jaw clenched as he ran even faster towards his destination, he could now hear faint groans and punch sounds. He finally reached the floor and the scene in front of his eyes, made him stop dead in his tracks.

His hand around his gun tightened as he watched Aria landing punches on two of the attackers, covered in black clothing. One already laid dead at the side with his neck bent in a peculiar manner.

Surely she snapped his neck.

Aria gritted her teeth and rounded her arm around one of the attackers, making him stumble into her as she jumped and kicked the other one with both of her legs. The man was slammed against the wall as his head bled at the rupture.

Abigor watched her taking out her lipstick.

"Lipstick?" he thought with furrowed brows. But he was pleasantly surprised when she opened it.

It wasn't the usual lipstick. It was a sharp blade in disguise of a lipstick.

She turned a bit to the struggling man in her arm and stabbed the sharp thing directly on his neck, on his carotid artery. Blood splattered on her face, but she didn't look like she cared at the moment as she pushed the now dead body on the ground and walked towards the fidgeting man against the wall.

"She looks so beautiful" Abigor thought as his heart throbbed, he had never been this attracted to anyone in his life. And he doubted that it'd ever happen with anyone else.

Unless of course, the next girl he loved in the future would be their own daughter.

She grabbed the man by his throat and made him look up "Don't worry I will send your boss to you soon"

With this, she stabbed the man in the neck as he didn't even struggle and died almost instantly.

Her heavy breathing echoed in the empty space as her hand holding the bloodied weapon trembled. A small squeak of Abigor's shoes made her head snap in his direction.

Her eyes widened for a few seconds before her face relaxed. A small smile surfaced on her face as her lips curved in a wide grin; it was like she wasn't even trying anymore. Wasn't trying to put on a facade.

Wasn't trying to hide her true self.

"This is your true form?" Abigor found himself asking before he could control himself as Aria raised her weapon in response.

She threw it directly in his direction as he stayed rooted in his place. The weapon didn't touch him, as he was anticipating, instead, it passed right by his side and he heard a low groan of pain behind him.

Abigor turned around and saw another assassin dressed in all black stumbling down the stairs with the sharp weapon between his eyes.

Aria's face remained emotionless as she killed yet another. She was ruthless.

"As if you didn't already know my real face" she spat, turning towards him fully, as he started towards her in slow predatory steps.

"Stealing someone's priced souvenir" she whispered in contempt "snooping around my room while I was asleep? Does it sound familiar?"

His jaw ticked as he finally reached her "Yes I did, but it was because you kept lying to me Aria" he snarled "Oh I forgot, that's not even your real name right?"

Her lips twitched slightly at his sentence as she gulped. She looked down, unable to match his intense glare as her eyes watered.

She couldn't hold on anymore.

Her small hands extended as she fisted the material of his shirt in a small fist and a sob racked through her mouth "I'm sorry" she whimpered like a hurt toddler. Her whole form trembled.

Abigor's clenched jaws loosened at her sorry state as his hands itched to pull her in a tight hug. Her small sobs kept getting louder as tears now covered her whole face.

He couldn't take it anymore; he placed his gun on his waistband before his hands slipped around her waist and tugged her small form to his body, hugging her tightly.

She hugged him back as her sobs turned into full-blown crying and she gripped the back of his shirt tightly.

"I hate this" she cried loudly while burying her face on his wide chest, wetting his once-crisp black shirt. He ran his fingers through her golden hair, the blood in his hand turning it a little crimson.

"I'm here" his deep voice muttered in her ear as his other hand ran up and down her back "I'll be there for you always no matter what"

Just these words made her cry even louder while shaking her head in the shelter of his wide chest "You'll hate me, you'll fucking hate me after this"

Abigor's hold tightened around her "Wh—"

The hasty noise of the door opening suddenly cut him off. Kahlil rushed out wearing a robe and extremely wet hair and water dripping off his body, the fact that he had ran out of the shower was quite obvious.

Tears streamed down his face as he saw Aria crying vulnerably in Abigor's hug as multiple dead bodies lay piled up beside them.

He knew this day would come, but he didn't know that it would come so soon.

"Sis!" he cried as he attempted to run towards her, but Abigor was fast enough.

Abigor slowly let a sobbing Aria go and with a clenched jaw, he stomped towards Kahlil and grabbed him by the throat, slamming him to the wall.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?" he snarled at the younger boy's face in complete fury as Kahlil's face turned slightly purple due to lack of oxygen "SHE COULD HAVE DIED!"

"I-I was. . .in th-e.. shower" he struggled as Aria gasped at the sudden attack and ran towards them while wiping her tears by the back of her hands.

"Stop! Abigor please it's not his fault!" she shouted as she tried to rip Abigor's iron grip from around his neck.

He shot her a murderous glare before releasing him, Kahlil fell on the ground while coughing and breathing heavily while Aria kneeled down beside him and ran her hand on his back to comfort him.

Disgust and raw anger was the only thing Abigor was feeling right now.

The elevator dinged as Karl exited with his other men, newly called up reinforcements. The colour of his face faded when he saw Kahlil coughing on the ground.

Before Karl could approach him, Abigor snapped. "What took you so fucking long?"

"We were cleaning up the mess boss" he answered instantly as he crouched down beside Kahlil; his other men started taking care of the bodies on this floor.

"It took you an awful amount of time" he inquired suspiciously as he kicked Kahlil in the gut "and the first thing you see when you come here is this brat?"

"Boss—"

"Abigor," Aria said calmly while standing up next to him "Stop it, that's enough". She knew the anger on her was getting directed towards others.

Abigor's nose flared as he grabbed her upper arm "You are in no position to talk little kitten" his grip was ferocious and violent, she knew it would leave a scar "You have some real explaining to do"

Giving Karl and Kahlil a last glare he dragged Aria into his apartment, slamming the door hard behind him. The interior of his apartment was comparatively darker than her's.

But she knew it wasn't the time to admire his apartment, she knew she was in real trouble right at that moment.

He slammed her on a comfortable couch as she groaned and bounced a bit on it from the impact. Her heart thumped in slight fear as he dragged a chair right in front of her, the chair facing the other side.

He sat on it, facing her, legs spread wide as he rested his hands on the headrest. His hazel eyes had darkened to an unrecognizable shade as he rolled the sleeves of his shirt all the while maintaining his glare at her.

Aria gulped as cold tears broke down. She was prepared to tell him everything just a few hours ago, but now with how angry he was at the moment made her shiver and fidget in discomfort.

At last, when he finally settled down he sighed out with the deepest, darkest voice.

"Speak"

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Thank you so much for 100k! I love you all so much!

please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.4K 27
Her siren ebony eyes sang to him a beautiful melody of fear so hypnotizing that he could not find it in himself to look away. For the first time, he...
The Right Choice. By Ashy

Mystery / Thriller

13.1K 547 45
They say "curiosity killed the cat". What if you found yourself between two warring Italian mafias. What if you meet a mysterious man who seems to kn...
13.4K 116 48
My body was pressed against his hard slack and colliding underneath the agonizing tension, he lowered his mouth to mine and his tongue darted to run...
1.3M 59.1K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...