The Blacksmack Down (book 6)...

By UFG_Studios

This is the sixth book of "The Blacksmack Down." In this book, Killer and his friends continue on going throu... More

The Blacksmack Down (book 6) The great dimension jump.
Chapter 2 Return of the 25th.
Chapter 3 A unwanted Blue Dragon.
Chapter 4 A little Pride in Sword Art Online.
Chapter 5 We're having a real problem on our hands.
Chapter 6 Meeting The Unknown Hero.
Chapter 7 A forest of dragons and magic.
Chapter 8 Reckless Coliseum.
Chapter 9 A trip to Durarara!!
Chapter 10 Stuck in Fazbear Pizzeria.
Chapter 11 Needless to say, these guys are strong.
Chapter 12: A message from Hell.
Chapter 13: Doppelganger death match.
Chapter 14: Attacking all Titans!!
Chapter 15: Defending and invading.
Chapter 16: Tribal feud.
Chapter 17: The weredragon of Ewth den
Chapter 18: The secret of Ewth Den.
Chapter 19: A murdering Princess.
Chapter 20: The desire of evil.
Chapter 21: Stuck in a ruse.
Chapter 22: When all else fails.
Chapter 23: A well trained Blue Exorcist.
Chapter 24: The resolve of a fighter.
Chapter 25: May the force be with anyone but us.
Chapter 26: The great count Dracula.
Chapter 27: Baluvian Raft City.
Chapter 28: A Mine a day keeps the crafters at bay!
Chapter 29: It's a Marvel we did this.
Chapter 30: A Marvelious conclusion!
Chapter 31: Storming Oaklore and Swordhaven.
Chapter 32: A rather Twisted turn of events.
Chapter 33: Stuck between a Dwarf and a hard place.
Chapter 34: A kitsune in armor.
Chapter 35: Darkovia playdate.
Chapter 36: Sounds of Discordia.
Chapter 37: The Pala-dead!
Chapter 38: The Pala-dead! (Part 2.)
Chapter 39: The questionable Necropolis!
Chapter 40: Sepulchure's plague.
Chapter 41: Arcangrove treasure hunt. (Part 1)
Chapter 41: Arcangrove treasure hunt. (Part 2)
Chapter 41: Arcangrove treasure hunt. (Part 3)
Chapter 42: You don't want a friend like him.
Chapter 42: You don't want a friend like him. (Part 2)
Chapter 42: You don't want a friend like him. (Part 3)
Chapter 43: A ravine drenched in blood (part 2).
Chapter 43: A ravine drenched in blood (part 3).
Chapter 44: Time constraining.
Chapter 44: Time constraining. (Part 2)
Chapter 44: Time constraining. (Part 3)
Chapter 45: A thundering sense of false hope.
Chapter 46: A group of chaotic twins!
Chapter 47: A breather at Willow Creek.
Chapter 48: Holding out for a Hiro!
Chapter 49: A Chaotic end.

Chapter 43: A ravine drenched in blood.

1 0 0
By UFG_Studios

Chapter 43: A ravine drenched in blood.

It was May 29th, at roughly 9:30 AM. Jane was sitting in the seating area sitting across from Jena who was scribbling down things in her little notebook.
"So, it is possible for me to find a way to harness some sort of arcane energy for some sort of power source?" Jena asked.
"It's not the easiest thing to find, but I know that the river near castle back at home has more arcane properties than most other water sources in the forest," Jane replied. "I'd say experiment with some of Angler's plants at home and see what comes of it. I'd love to go and visit that lake again, honestly. How about the two of us do that when we get home?"
"I wouldn't mind it," Jena stated. "We could bring Hina along as well. She seems a bit antsy lately, and it could be something the three of us can do,"
"And at the very least we could help you figure things out since you're not magically adept like your brother," Jane replied. "No offense,"
"He can keep his magic," Jena replied. "I'm an inventor, not a battle-hardened warrior,"
"I can still teach you a few basic spells, Jena," Jane replied. "Killer caught on them easily enough,"
"If they don't help me with my creations, then I'm not interested," Jena replied as she put her notebook away. "I appreciate the offer though,"
"I know you probably think you're lesser than the ones that can use magic, but honestly we're the weirdos," Jane started. "Out of everyone in the guild, Killer and I are the only ones that can be considered mages of any kind,"
"Doesn't Waky Pants count?" Jena asked.
"Not really. She has different kinds of magical abilities, but she isn't trained in spells of the ten elements," Jane replied. "She needs to know at least two basic spells from the ten elements to be considered a mage,"
"I'd like to avoid the complexity of that, thank you," Jena replied. She stood up and started to stretch her back. "It's weird. Everyone must still be asleep,"

Killer walked into Yulgar's through the front door. He had a huge sack on his back. "Is everyone awake?"
"Where did you go?" Jena asked.
"I dropped by at home for a few. I wanted to bring up the idea of a feast when we got back, and he knew exactly what to make. I also brought everyone some food from home," Killer replied. "Angela also made some cookies she wanted to share with everyone,"
"Please don't tell me what I thought I heard," Kloud said from upstairs. He was resting on the handrail leading downstairs.
"Why?" Killer asked. "I didn't think anything was wrong with them,"
"Angela's not the best when it comes to baking," Kloud replied as he made his way downstairs. "Not to mention that Bobby Joe J doesn't exactly enjoy having her cook in his kitchen,"
"She said he helped this time," Killer said. "They're shaped like little birds,"
"I sure hope she worked out those kinks, then," Kloud said.
"Is everyone else awake?" Jena asked.
"They should be. I needed air because Draklore let a loud one rip in the room and I couldn't stand the smell," Kloud said.
"Nasty," Jena and Jane replied in unison.
"Are you sure it wasn't Psycho?" Killer asked. "His tends to linger a lot longer,"
"It came from Draklore," Kloud replied. "I'm not sure about the girls, though,"
"What about them?" Jane asked.
"How long have you guys been up?" Kloud replied.
"About an hour," Jena replied. "I needed some information that Jane could give, and I didn't want to bother Hina about it,"
"Sounds fair," Killer replied as he put the sack down. "Bobby Joe J made an extra for Hiro since he's a temporary member. He'll treat him like family even though they've never met,"
"Maybe someday he will," Jane replied.
"When Lore doesn't need a hero anymore, I'm guessing," Kloud replied. "I wouldn't mind him being an official member,"
"This Dimension needs him. And I feel like taking him away would cause this dimension to become unstable," Killer replied. "Maybe in the future, I can implore his help with something,"

"Good morning, heroes!" Warlic declared as he walked into Yulgar's. He saw the four standing in the seating area. "Is anyone else up?"
"I can go grab them?" Killer suggested.
"What's the smell?" Warlic added.
"Not for you!" Kloud replied defensively.
Jane hit Kloud upside the head. "Be nice to Warlic!" She said. "He can turn you into something unsavory,"
"I won't, but thanks?" Warlic replied. He turned to Killer. "If you could fetch everyone else, I would appreciate it,"
"Then I will be right back," Killer started to head upstairs but stopped before the first step. "Make sure no one opens that!"
"I'll guard it with all I can," Kloud said. He slowly turned his head toward Warlic. "I may be a mortal man, but touch this and you will be a few fingers short,"
"Why are you threatening Warlic all of a sudden?" Jane asked.
"He's always like this when he doesn't eat breakfast," Jena replied. "And he can smell some of those eggs from home," Jena walked over to the sack. "I wonder what they are,"

Kloud was instantly in front of Jena with his sword drawn, which was weird because he wasn't in his armor, and the two stared each other down. "I said I would protect this with all I had!"
"We both know who's going to win this fight, Kloud," Jena replied. "I won't even need my elbow blades, either,"
"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Butter Cup chanted from the upper floor. She appeared next to Jena and Kloud and forced their heads together. "KISS! KISS!!"
"Unhand me, heathen!!" Jena declared as she pulled out a rather large potato. "If you expect this innocent potato to survive this encounter, I suggest you back off, Butter Cup!"
Butter Cup stood in silence as she stared at the potato in Jena's hand. "Give me the hostage and I shall go torture someone else, as I was raised to do."
"Gladly!" Jena said as she handed the potato over to Butter Cup.
"I shall return after I have succeeded with the torment of Angela! The cookie conduit!" Butter Cup announced.
Jena gave her a confused look. "How do you plan on doing that?"
"I will demand her cookies be made with POTATO!" Butter Cup raised the potato into the air, she laughed maniacally as she slowly morphed into the ground, all that was left was her smiling, dumb-looking, crayon-drawn face.
"That's a new one," Jane added.
"We can continue without her, right?" Warlic asked.
"She barely listens anyways," Jane replied.

A loud commotion was heard from upstairs, and almost like a water-fall, everyone slid down the stairs as if it were a slide.
"What happened?" Jena replied.
"Food!!" Waky Pants said from the large pile of bodies.
"And where's Hiro?" Warlic asked.
And almost on cue, Hiro was thrown from upstairs, where he landed in front of Warlic. "Here," Hiro replied. He looked up at Kloud. "Is this Bobby person that great a chief?"
"Bobby who?" Warlic asked.
"He's our chief," Kloud replied. "His name is Bobby Joe J,"
"Does the J stand for Jugulator?" Warlic asked.
"Yep," Jena replied. "He's the best chief we could ask for,"
"Thought so," Warlic replied. "When you see him again, let him know I said hi,"
"Sounds fair," Killer said stand jumping over the bodies on the stairs. He opened the sack and started to hand out pinto boxes. "He made one for everyone. He figured we missed his breakfast cooking, so he made us some breakfast,"
"What did you want to talk about?" Jane asked as she sat down with her box.

"Right!" Warlic started. "I think I've figured out where you need to go next," Warlic stated. "There is a ravine known as Bloodtusk and that is where the most chaos has spread recently. However, there hasn't been a known Chaos Lord sighting yet,"
"What can you tell me about the ravine?" Killer asked as he took a spoonful of stew and stuck it in his mouth.
"The ravine is the home of the Trolls and Orcs. They live uneasy lives, thinking that the other side will attack unprovoked. The Trolls are more magically adept, and the Orcs are brutes that refuse to use magic," Warlic replied. "They are uneasy about each other, even though there are many half-breeds between the two tribes. They rarely consult with each other unless needed. Many of the alliance members haven't been able to talk much sense into them to hopefully get them to help, since they don't see this fight with Drakath as their issue,"
"I can try and find a way to talk some sense into them," Killer said eating another spoonful. "If it comes to it, I'll help each side with their issues. There's enough of us here where we can help both sides without playing favorites,"
"If that's what you think would be best," Warlic said. "Both of their cultures are vastly different, so getting them to trust an outsider like you would be rather difficult,"
"I have ways around that," Killer said as he finished his stew. "We'll head over there after we finish breakfast,"
"Then I will leave you to your meal," Warlic said as he walked out of the inn.
"Isn't it a bit rude for us to eat our meals instead of paying Yulgar?" Hiro asked.
"There's a lot of us, and a new person seems to show up daily," Killer replied. "He's getting business regardless,"
"And I don't mind it," Yulgar replied. "It keeps my store room that bit fuller, so I can feed you when you get back,"
"A heart of gold, that one," Kloud said.

After everyone finished eating. Killer had taken the map from Hiro and transported them to a large ravine. The ravine had two vastly different sides. The entire left side looks like a more advanced culture. It had well-built structures made from a marble-like stone material to the point it was stunningly beautiful. And the right side looked more primitive, with wooden structures and wood defenses protruding from the stone leading up to what might be a small village.
"Mary Gold, Draklore," Killer started as he turned toward the two. "Can I convince you two to go talk with the leaders of the two people? I want to scout ahead,"
"What about the rest of us?" Hiro asked.
"Split into teams and figure out if anything needs to be done for both sides," Killer replied. "From what I can tell, they are vastly different but might have similar issues. If we can help both sides with their issues, we should be able to get the information we need,"
"And if they can figure out that we're working with the other side?" Kloud questioned.
"There are enough of us to prevent that," Killer replied. "They can probably smell the stench of the other on people, so if we can prevent some of us from coming into contact with the other, then we should be fine, right?"
"This is a stupid idea," Draklore replied.
"Do you have anything else in mind?!" Mary Gold retorted. "I'm not going to war with these two people. We're here to help, and showing hostile intent isn't going to help,"
"I'm a fighter! Not a diplomat!" Draklore replied.
"Which is why I'm hoping you can find the Orc leader," Killer stated. "You're both fighters at heart, so you might be able to find some sort of connection through war,"
"Then why are you sending Mary Gold?" Draklore asked.
"Because unlike you, I'm a diplomat," Mary Gold replied. "I have settled countless disputes with others just because of my diplomatic nature. The Trolls will appreciate someone who isn't as battle-hardened as you,"
"And if it fails?" Draklore asked.
"Let's hope it doesn't," Killer replied as he walked off into the distance.
"I guess that's it," Mary Gold said. "I'll be back to grab some of you to help with whatever quests need to be tidied up," She walked up the left side of the ravine.

Mary Gold made it to the top of the structure and saw a fountain in the middle. There were two very noticeable Trolls standing near two buildings. A female Troll was standing near a building labeled Restaurant and a male Troll was standing near a building labeled Museum. They looked like identical twins, or as identical as Trolls could get. They both had red hair and faint brown eyes. Mary Gold made a mental note in the back of her mind to remember the two.
As she walked around, she saw a Disco building but didn't look at it as she saw an elderly-looking Troll.
"Excuse me, are you the Troll elder?" Mary Gold asked.
"And who must you be?" The Elder-looking Troll replied.
"I'm here on business from the Blue Mage Warlic, I'm here looking into something for him," Mary Gold replied. "If now isn't a good time, I can come back,"
"What may I help you with?' The Elder-looking Troll asked.
"I've heard rumors of Chaos being spread around here, and I'm here hoping I can prevent that. Maybe you can tell me what's wrong?" Mary Gold replied.
"Yes, yes," The Troll said. "I have seen it happen with my own eyes," The Troll's eyes glazed over in thought. "The children have become fearful while they play and the beasts of the ravine have become more hostile, forcing us to stay in our stronghold," The Troll's eyes returned to normal. "I suspect it has to do with that no good lout Kagg. Lorekeeper or not, he has forced his people to spread a plague among the ravine, corrupting not only our people but his,"
"I'm sensing a lot of bad blood here," Mary Gold thought. "How are you so sure he has anything to do with it?"
"We Trolls are philosophers, we do not hold battle-rites and we do not actively look for trouble," The Troll said. "If Chaos is being spread throughout the ravine, it is because he cannot keep his people in line!"
"Is there anything I can do to help? I have a few friends willing to assist," Mary Gold replied.
"If you truly wish to help, you must speak with The Two during the upcoming eclipse, only they can truly tell you how to help," The Troll said. "I will not be able to give you the answers you truly need,"
"Thank you ever so kindly, Elder...?" Mary Gold trailed off.
"Sokrakiis," The Troll replied. "I didn't quite catch your name miss,"
"I'm Mary Gold," Mary Gold replied.
"Just like the flower?" Sokrakiis asked.
"A bit prettier, and smells different," Mary Gold replied. "At least, that's what my boyfriend says,"
"Very well, miss Gold," Sokrakiis started. "You may return to your friends and let them know what must be done. I will try to help you as best as I can,"
"Thank you, Elder Sokrakiis," Mary Gold replied with a smile and a small curtsy. She turned away and walked back to the center of the ravine.

Everyone met back up at the bottom of the stairs leading to the separate parts of the ravine, though Killer was still absent.
"Please tell me you got information from the elder," Draklore said.
"Awe, did mister brute-force not have fun?" Mary Gold taunted. "The Elder said we needed to speak with The Two, whoever they are, and they will give us the information we need,"
"And how do we do that?" Draklore asked. "The Orc Elder didn't give me much to go off of,"
"I think I know what we need to do," Hiro started. Everyone looked at him. "I remember hearing stories of an old sage here in the ravine known simply as She who Answers, and she should be able to give us the answers we need on how to be prepared for the eclipse happening soon,"
"How do you know this?" Kloud questioned.
"I just remember reading stories of the Orcs and Trolls here," Hiro replied. "She lives a cave a little down the pathway,"
"Meaning Killer should already be there," Draklore stated. "That man, I swear,"
"I know you do," Mary Gold replied. "A bit too much, actually,"
"What the hell do you mean?" Draklore asked. "I don't swear too much!"
"You swore in that sentence, proving her point," Kloud replied. "You walked into that one,"
"We shouldn't keep Killer waiting, then," Jena said. "If she lives in a nearby cave, that means it shouldn't be that hard to find, all things considered,"
"All things considered, we have nothing to go off of and we're just listening on the word of Mary Gold," Hiro said.
"She normally has useful intel," Jena replied.
"Usually," Mary Gold added. "I'm just the messenger here," 
"Then let's go," Jena replied. "We weren't given tasks here, but that doesn't mean anything up ahead," Jena turned toward the rest of the group. "Jack, Mason, Psycho, and Jane, would you four be willing to stay here just in case?"
"I don't see why not?" Psycho replied. "I'm not entirely against it,"
"Good," Jena replied. "I'll send you a text if when we're ready to continue,"
"See ya then," Jack said. "Let's try to clean out some of these beasts,"
"You are so on!" Psycho said excitedly.

Jena led the remaining group down the path of the ravine until they came to a massive cave on the right side of the wall. There was a light inside it illuminating the inside of it. Jena made her way inside and saw Killer sitting on one side of a fountain-like structure and a figure in a black robe with a hood over their face hiding all their bodily appearance even though there were very noticeable blue feet peeking out of the bottom of their robes.
"Hiya," Killer said. "Fancy of you to join us,"
"Please tell me you haven't just been sitting here staring at each other," Jena stated.
"Nope," Killer said as he stood up. "We've been having a friendly talk about the Orcs and Trolls," Killer dusted his backside off. "Would you be willing to repeat yourself for these fine folks?"
The person bowed slightly. "I am known as She who Answers. I am the Oracle here in Bloodtusk. I was telling your guild leader here that you need a special mirror to speak with The Two during the eclipse, however, you will need to make one,"
"The eclipse is approaching fast, so we don't exactly have time to waste," Killer said.
"I have a mirror we can use!" Butter Cup said. She walked over to Mystic and opened his chest plate. She reached in and proceeded to pull out a large purple mirror that was covered in dirt and cracked down the middle.
"I don't think that would work," She Who Answers replied.
"No worries!" Butter Cup ate the entire mirror. She gagged and joked before she spat it back out where it was stunningly new without a hint of damage on it. "Ta-da!"
Everyone stood in silence as they stared at the mirror. "Alright," Mystic stated. "We got the mirror,"
"Only one person may ask the questions," She who Answers replied. "The eclipse should be just long enough to answer five questions and get five answers in response,"
"I'll do it," Hiro stated. "I know the most about this dimension, so I feel like I must get it done,"
"I see no issue with that," Killer said. "I'll take it up to the crossroads, that's where it'll work," He grabbed the Mirror then walked out of the cave.
"I hope you know what you're doing, Hiro," Jena stated.
"I hope so too," Hiro replied. "For all our sake," He followed Killer out of the cave.

Hiro stood in front of where the mirror was planted in the Crossroads. He looked back at Killer who moved a healthy distance away, giving him privacy to ask the questions he desires. Hiro looked back at the mirror.
The sky started to darken, and a sudden lightning bolt hit the mirror, causing it to shatter and then reform, and in the mirror appeared two figures. One looked like a devil, with a red and black color scheme, and the other looked like an angel, with a black and white color scheme. They looked like twins.
"The Chaos Twins," Hiro started.
"We'll admit," The devil started.
"We did not expect to see that it was you," The angel continued.
"Who has summoned us," The devil giggled. "Do you need some bad advice?"
"Or some really bad advice!" The angel finished. They both started to laugh in unison.
"Since I'm here, I get to ask five questions and get fives answers in response, and they're all honest, correct?" Hiro asked.
"Yep!" The devil replied.
"That's one!" The angel said.
"Hang on, that's not...Can I get a do-over?" Hiro continued.
"No!" The devil replied.
"That's two!" The angel added.
"Fine..." Hiro started. "I'll play your games," Hiro continued. "You two were normally there to make people choose between a good choice and an evil choice. But now it seems like your guidance is a little less helpful than usual. I thought you two were about balance, not chaos. What happened to you?"
"We sided with Drakath," The devil replied.
"My twin sister and I have been around since the first decision was made on Lore, constantly trying to get people to make this choice or that choice," The angel continued.
"To side with Good or Evil... but we were always on the opposite sides of the argument," The devil added.
"It gets trying. Imagine spending all of your immortal life with your exact opposite," The devil continued.
"We went to Drakath when he was deciding on who to make his next Chaos Lord," The angel added.
"Drakath saw that our purpose was to put people's thoughts in order," The devil stated.
"And Drakath isn't exactly a man of order!" The angel finished.
"That doesn't answer my question," Hiro replied. "I asked what happened to you?"

"Drakath ripped open a hole in reality and opened a portal to the Mirror World!" The angel said.
"I've been there once. That's where Drakath and his lords of order fight the spread of chaos," Hiro replied.
"Yes. And in that world there are twins much like us, expect their roles are reversed, obviously," The devil replied. "Xing tries to get people to do the right or noble thing-" The devil continued.
"And Xang tries to get them to do the evil or selfish thing," The angel finished for her sister.
"Drakath reached into that Mirror World and switched their Evil Xang with our worlds Good Xang," The devil stated.
"Now my sister and I have everything in common!" The angel replied. 
"And the other pair of goodie-goodie twins are stuck in the mirror world!" The devil said.
"And now we work for Drakath!" The angel continues.
"And now we try to help people make the most chaotic choice we can!" The two started to laugh in unison.

"That explains quite a bit with the state of the world as it is..." Hiro mused. "Alright, next question," Hiro continued. "When will Drakath decide which of the Trolls or Horcs he will make into his next Chaos Lord?
"It's already been decided," The angel replied.
"WHAT?!" Hiro shouted in disbelief.
"Oh yes! Drakath has already decided who is going to be his next servant of Chaos!" The devil stated.
"Now we're just making him jump through as many hoops as we want!" The angel added. They both started to laugh.
"I won't let that happen!" Hiro stated. "I'll tell them! I'll tell them all!!"
"Go right ahead," The devil taunted.
"Tell them whatever you'd like," The angel continued.
"They won't believe you," The devil stated. "And even if they did~!"
"They wouldn't risk upsetting us!" The angel giggled.
"The Trolls are sacred of the Orcs gaining the power of a Chaos Lord on their side," The devil taunted
"The Orcs dislike magic, but they refuse to let a Troll become the next chaos lord and gain the upper hand," The angel taunted.
"Their fear and distrust of each other will keep them dancing around and spreading chaos for us for WEEKS!" The devil laughed.
"Each side will do exactly what we ask to gain the power of Chaos before we finally reveal the real Chaos Lord to them!" The angel laughed.

"Then I've chosen my final question," Hiro said confidently. "How do I defeat Drakath?"
"Oopsies!" The devil giggled. "You already asked your five questions!"
"And got five answers in return!" The angel giggled.
"I only asked four questions!" Hiro exclaimed. "Don't try to short-change me here!"
"No, you asked five," The devil started.
"Number one: You asked if you could ask five questions," The angel continued.
"I said yes," The devil stated.
"Number two: You asked for a mulligan," The angel continued.
"I said no," The devil stated.
"Number three: You asked what happened to us," The angel continued.
"We told you, directly and honestly," The devil stated.
"Number four: You asked when Drakath would decide upon either a Troll or an Orc to make into a Chaos Lord," The angel continued.
"We told you he had already decided," The devil stated.
"Number five: You asked WHAT? in disbelief when we told you the decision had already been made," The angel continued.
"We repeated our previous answer and clarified," The devil finished.
"That doesn't count!" Hiro exclaimed angrily.
"Of course it does!" The angel replied.
"What? is a perfectly reasonable question," The angel continued.
"It ends in a question mark and everything," The angel finished.
"They've got a point!" Killer stated from the distance.
"You're not helping!!" Hiro shouted back at Killer. He turned back to the mirror. "Xing. Xang. Listen to reason. What you're doing is going to start a civil war!"
The mirror flashed faintly. "Oh, it looks like our time is up!" The devil stated.
"We'll be seeing you around Bloodtusk ravine, Hiro!" The angel finished.
"Goodbye!!" The two laughed in unison as the mirror faded from existence.

Hiro grumpily walked over to where Killer was standing, his cheeks puffed out in anger.
"How'd it go?" Killer asked smugly.
"How are you so calm about this?!" Hiro replied. "You know the situation! You heard the entire thing that went down!"
"I did," Killer replied. "And you're point?"
"Don't you know what this means?" Hiro stated. "I don't want a war to break out between these two people. I don't want any more bad blood between them,"
"Let's head back to the cave and tell them the situation. We should split up and figure things out that way," Killer replied. "If all else fails, we can force them to see reason since those two are just using this as a time sink, not much of anything else," Killer said. "Who are they, by the way?"
"I'll explain that later, let's head back to the cave," Hiro huffed. He started to mumble angrily to himself as he walked back to the cave of She who Answers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 0 7
Izuku midoriya just stopped tomura and the league of villains. Later on some kid called blackout comes and tells him, he needs to leave. Join them on...
569 57 21
This is the fifth book of "The Blacksmack Down." In this book, Killer's guild grows in members and abilities as he and his friends go throughout new...
874 43 10
Banana Bus Squad were offered by a kind man as apprentice gift for the things they done for the world. It was 15 gems and the man stated that it has...
141 14 11
This is a rewritten version of my book "The Blacksmack Down (book 2) Fredrick works overtime." This is the second book of "The Blacksmack Down." In t...