Lee Heeseung [Picture of me a...

By enstorq0

In which love blossoms between 2 classmates, Hye Na and Heeseung. There were Problems along the way, but too... More

Chapter 1 •Encounter•
Chapter 2 •Science Lessons•
Chapter 3 •Café Project•
Chapter 4 •Mindblowing Park•
Chapter 5 •Jealousy•
Chapter 6 •End of Friendship?•[extra Heeseung's past story]
Chapter 7 •New Friendship•
Chapter 8 •Hangout•
Chapter 9 •Double Accident•
Chapter 10 •Three•
Chapter 11 •Seen•
Chapter 12 •Closer•
Chapter 13 •Avoid•
Chapter 14 •Girl•
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Chapter 26
27: Missing
28: After
29: Protect?
30: confession
31: Hesitation
32: love triangle
33: Envelope
34: A situation
35: Truth
36: waiting
37: him
38: Finally
39: Happy Ending?
40: picture of me and you

16

115 7 0
By enstorq0

Hye Na ended the call with Heewon as she reached home. She opened the door and went in with Jungwon.

"Take a seat, I'll get you a drink." she politely told Jungwon.

Jungwon took a seat while looking around the house.
"The house decoration changed?"
"It wasn't like that when I came last time," Jungwon questioned.

Hye Na passed Jungwon a drink before turning the TV on.

"Don't call me next time if you can't go into your house," she declared before taking a sip out of her drink.

They watched a movie for the next 2 hours. While watching, Hye Na fell asleep. Jungwon smiles at Hye Na and pats her head. He gently moves Hye Na head to rest on the couch sides, taking a blanket and covered Hye Na with it. After watching finish the movie, he left the house with a small note, "I left after the movie."

-

Hye Na had woken up hearing the door open. She picks up the small note left from Jungwon and checked the time. It was already 7.00pm, her mom had just reached home. She cleaned up the living room area and went to her room while texting Jungwon.

Phone|

Sorry, I slept.
See you on Monday :)

Hye Na left her phone on the table as she went to take a shower. After she came out, she looked at the phone notifications, Heeseung had called her many times.

"Heeseung? He called me?" Hye Na stared at her phone before calling Heeseung. 

"..."

Hye Na called again.

"..."

and again.

"..."

She had called Heeseung for more than 10 times, and he didn't answer any of it. Instead of calling Heeseung, Hye Na decided to just text him instead.

Phone|
Heeseung: where are you?
HS: did you leave?
Hs: Are you okay?
- 1.27pm

HS: hye na i'm coming to your house to check on u
-2.34pm

"He came to my house?" Hye Na wondered.

She didn't see him though. Hye Na tried to call Heeseung one more time and he finally answered.

"Heeseung..."

"You're safe right."

"I am. I'm sorry."

"See you in school."

"..."

-

Monday
At school, Hye Na stay at her seat the whole day. The first thing she went to find during Recess was Heeseung.

She went through the hallways, the sports hall and the classroom but to no avail she couldn't find him.

"He did come to school today so where is he?" Hye Na wondered.

There was only one answer, the rooftop.

Hye Na walks up to the rooftop as she found Heeseung sitting down there with his earpiece plugged in.

She gently squat down and taps his shoulder before sitting down right beside him.

"You...came to my house yesterday?" she asked curiously looking at him.

Heeseung nodded his head reply as he stayed silent after.

"Why?" Hye Na questioned again.

Heeseung sigh before taking of one side of his earpiece, rubs it with his uniform and place it in Hye Na's right ear.

"Just stay quiet okay?" Heeseung said as he plays his playlist.

Hye Na was amused by the type of music Heeseung listens to. She never thought she would easily find any music pleasing to her ears, thankfully Heeseung's playlist helped. As they both listening to music, time flew passed quickly, like one song after another.

"RINGGGG!!!!"

They both went back to class and had lessons.

Their lessons were over soon and while Hye Na was packing her bags, Heewon arrived at her classroom. Hye Na was just done packing her bags when she finally noticed Heewon walked passed Hye Na and left with Heeseung.

Hye Na look as Heewon leans closer to Heeseung to talk to him on the way out, beaming bright smiles.

She was about to walk towards them when Ni-ki appeared in front of her.

"Hey!" Ni-ki slides in front of her while waving.

Hye Na tilts her head while wondering what he's doing here.

"It's time we hangout don't you think?" Ni-ki suggested.

Hye Na was thinking about it when Ni-ki all of a sudden snatched her bag and ran away with it.

"Catch me!!" Ni-ki ran backwards as he stick out his tongue to Hye Na.

"Oh you wait," Hye Na chased Ni-ki but when she reached a turning point, she had no idea where Ni-ki went.

Ended up, they 'played' Hide & Seek. Hye Na went around the whole school looking for Ni-ki.

10 minutes later...
Hye Na gave up on finding Ni-ki and text him that she was leaving.

"I still haven't gotten my bag back" she sighs as she walked to the gate where she finally saw the person she needed to catch.

was he always here? if he was i'm going to be so mad, Hye Na walks towards Ni-ki and snatched her bag back.

"Were you always here?" Hye Na asked fuming.

"Yes?" Ni-ki answered carefully before getting hit by Hye Na.

Hye Na walked away ignoring Ni-ki. She does not even want to think about going out with him. She walked towards a café library near the shopping mall.

She ordered her favourite drink and snacks as she placed her homework on the table. After a few minutes, she went to receive her drink and came back to see Ni-ki sitting opposite of her seat.

"Seriously?" Hye Na scoffs as she sat down.

She picks up her pen and started scribbling. She had finally finished her last homework when she saw Ni-ki reading The Promise Neverland book.

"Oh! You know this series too?" Hye Na gently push down the book on the table while asking Ni-ki.

"Of course, there is season 2 already." Ni-ki answered.

"There really is a season 2?!" Hye Na asked surprised.

"Yeah, on Netflix," Ni-ki pulled out his phone and played the video.

Both of them watched the video for 2h till it was 5pm. Hye Na covered her mouth as she yawned. She cleaned the area and left with Ni-ki.

Before leaving, Ni-ki bought a comic book and brought Hye Na to eat after. Ni-ki and Hye Na entered a street food tteok-bokki store.

Ni-ki got his favourite dumplings while Hye Na bought rose tteok-bokki. While they ate, Hye Na started a conversation with Ni-ki and slowly switch the topic to crush.

"Ni-ki, do you have a crush?" Hye Na asked while eating her food.

"Yes, I- ," he paused for a moment and looked at Hye Na.

"I don't," Ni-ki finished his sentence avoiding Hye Na's gaze.

Hye Na shakes her head, "you obviously do," as she takes another bites of the tteok-bokki.

Hye Na questioned Ni-ki over and over again as she begs him. She finally gave up after Ni-ki ignored her. She paid for the food as an apology.

"Come on! Don't get mad," Hye Na stood up and taps on his shoulder, "time to go," she smiled.

They both agreed to take a walk before going home. They walk down the streets and bought some snacks.

"Bungeoppang!" Ni-ki exclaimed and ran to the street store and bought 2 of them.

He grabbed one of bungeoppang and ate it.

"Nothing for me?" Hye Na questioned with the 'are you serious' tone.

Ni-ki nodded his head, "this is my favourite. Don't you dare steal it," he pouts sassily.

Hye Na chuckles as she looks around for more food.

eh? is that...Jiwon? Hye Na spots a dark brown hair women struggling to get away from a tall men.

"Ni-ki, wait over here. I need to go somewhere."

======End of Chapter 16=====
sorry for the long wait and boring chapter - i'll try to update 2 chapters every week at 6.00pm.
i'll confirm the days on the next chapter.
•••
please remember vote for the chapters!
Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 52.8K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
318K 15.7K 33
"𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗮 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲... 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘀." school's troublesome student tries to lead on one of t...
229K 10.2K 37
The youngest son of of one of the richest families in Korea meets the housekeeper's quirky daughter. Will she lighten up his world? Or turn it even m...
35.9K 1.3K 28
Kang Sora. A typical nerd? Not really. Shy. Awkward. Fashion sense from hell? Of course. Sora has been picked on her entire high school life. It's f...