The Sexy Alpha and his Fiesty...

By kenishaamy

Leonard Comârdo is a Alpha King billionaire. He has to run a pack, a company and raise 5 kids at the same tim... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (It's Time)
Chapter 31 (An Ass Whooping)
Chapter 32 (What Ever Major Loser)
Chapter 33
Final Chapter Part1 (Chapter 35)
Chapter 36 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 34

3K 145 27
By kenishaamy

Leonard's Prov

"I miss my baby so much." I sighed out hugging the pillow kenesha sleeps on tightly to my chest.

I took a day of work to go visit my mate, only to receive a call from my assistant informing me of a board meeting made by my father (Gus). Apparently I can't miss this meeting and it'd only take about 30 minutes.

It's now 10:00 and the meeting begins at 11. Sadly I slowly rise from the bed and did my morning routine before grabbing something to eat on the way to work and heading out. I got into my car and drove to work very slowly.

Once the car was parked in my designated parking spot, in a area made only for me and family, I walk to the entrance of my building. The sidewalk was flooded with news reporters and maybe a couple fans. None of them got a chance to get close to be because my body guards (like I need one) blocked them, while I block out their shouts and questions thrown at me.

When I stepped inside all the employees that reside on this floor, all turned their heads in my direction. They all had widen eyes, slacked jaws, many emotions swimming in their eyes and magazines in each of their hands.

The magazines didn't surprise me since their all gossip bitches and have a new edition every day. Getting on my personal elevator I pressed the button of my floor and waited....When the doors opened I saw my personal assistant standing at the receptionist desk chatting with what's her name.

I began heading to my office and she runs to catch up with me.

"Has the meeting started?"
"um...no sir. "
"Good. How many people are already there?"
"Everyone is here and are waiting on you to start the meeting."
"mmhmm, My dad?"
"He was the first one in." she chuckles

Smiling slightly I ask "Are they all in my office?"

"No sir, your father wanted to have it in a conference room, preferably conference room 6B."
I spun on my feet having heard this, turning in the direction of conference room 6B.

When I opened the door everyone in the room spun around in their chairs to see who it was. When they saw that it was me, they all stand up and great me as I walk over to my seat at the head of the table. Everyone then sits once I have sat down.

"Glade you could make it son, but as always your late." my dad says smiling at me teasingly

With an unamused look and in a gruff voice I grunt out "It was supposed to be my day off. I was planning on spending it with my mate and unborn children, but instead I'm....here."

"Awe don't make spending some time with us old folk discussing business sound so boring son."
With a loud and unenthusiastic sigh I said " Let's get this meeting over with so I can go visit my pregnant mate. "

"Right, but before this meeting begins I'd like to congratulate you Leonard on the success of your new Vogue cover. It was quite a shock but beautiful non the less." complemented one of my best sponsors

"I along with everyone else was shocked at the bold choice Vogue made to put two people on the front cover and on 3 of the next pages. But I do say, you and your pregnant mate do look splendid posing together." complemented another client

"Well thank you all for your adoration, I'm I'm sure my mate and I look great. Wait... Wh..what... M...my mate? My mate is on the magazine, on the front cover!?" I half shout half half whispered

With confusion on his face my dad says "Yeah, ha... Haven't you seen the pictures? They're all over the internet and the morning news. Everyone is talking about it and admiring how confident and beautiful you both look together with no filters or adjustments made to either of your bodies."

"No you guys don't get it, She not supposed to be on the magazine. Those pictures were just for fun, we were only joking around. Shit! He said he wasn't gonna let them get out." Fuck I'm dead, I'm so dead

"Son are you scared of showing your mate to the public?"
"No, I'm scared of what she's gonna do to me when the public finds out!"

"Son calm down its not that big of a deal as your making it out to. people love the pictures, she'll understand."
"Oh my god I'm so dead."

Right when I was about to ask my dad something else, the conference room glass door bursts open and standing there is my very angry pregnant mate, looking as beautiful as ever.

"You ugly son of a bitch! What the fuck Leonard!?"
"I...I...baby, I can explain."

Kenesha's Prov

Thank god there was no traffic on the road 'by some miracle', so I could guickly drop the girls off at work and make it to Leonard's Company at record time. Oh, the funniest shit happened while carrying the girls to work. I was pulled over and I knew it was because I was speeding, alot. The speed limit was 50 miles per hour and I was going 80. Not good right.

Anyways, the cop was a human and was behaving aggressively until I took my glasses off and he saw my face. His reaction was priceless and I was glad my dash Cam was on along with my secret camera to capture that moment and his reaction.

Once I had parked in one of Leo's reserved spots for family only, I got out only to be greater by 3 furious and panting security guards.

"Y'all are really out of shape for werewolves."
"With all due respect madam, you had us chasing you around the parking area for 40 minutes. That'll tire anyone out and how did you know we were werewolves?"

"Really? Well why would the Alpha King a man who constantly has a target on his back whether werewolf or human, hire human security guards? Use your brains men." I replied while walking pass them.

One of them reached out to grab me and I jerked back which caused my glasses to fall off and the scarf I had around my neck (to block Leonard's mating scent from alerting werewolves that I was there) to unwrap.

Once they saw my face and got a whiff of Leonard's overly dominant scent, they immediately fall to the ground and begin pleading for forgiveness.
"

Fuck. Luna I'm so sorry, I didn't realize it was you. But, What are you doing here though?"

"It's fine and I'm here to see Leonard, It's a surprise though, so don't let him know I'm here, OK? Really appreciate it, thank you." I then proceeded to walk out of the parking lot and towards the main doors of the building.

I put my glasses ontop my head and walk over to Leonard's personal elevator. During my walk to the elevator I was being ogled by every single person on this floor, I could even feel the security cameras zooming in on me.

Once I made it to the top floor, the secretary at the front desk was one her phone and looked up when she heard the elevator open. She immediately sat up and her face twisted in disgust and distane once she must have gotten a good look at me. 'Dame I'm being recognized by every one today aren't I?' I thought

With a smile on my face I walk up to her desk and said "Don't keep your face like that for long, it might stay that way and I'm sure you don't want that since you already don't look so welcoming with all that make up caked to your face."

"Anyways. Where can I find Leonard Combárdo? I need to see him right away."
"I'm sorry ma'am but he's in a meeting right now, you'll have to wait until it's over, or do you want me to pass on the messenge that you were here to see him?"

"Nothing like that, just tell me where this meeting is being held I'll go talk to him."
"Bitch look. He's in a meeting, so you can't talk to him right now. Either you wait or walk your whore ass out and come again another time!" she shouts drawing the attention of the workers on this floor.

"Who are you calling a whore slender woman. Look, I'm not in a good mood right now so shut your nasty ass cock sucking mouth, and go find out what fucking room the meeting is being held in so I can go see my boyfriend. Or get your skinny perpously self starved self out my face and go find someone who can tell me what I want to he-"

"Miss Thomason, how have you been I'll take you to see Leonard."
Some one shouted cutting me off.

When I saw who it was a smile formed on my face "Hey cardell, nice seeing you again. Lead the way would you before I slap this bitch unconscious."

She laughs "Come it's this way."

She leads me to a room with a plate that reads conference room 6B. I push the door open forcefuly which caused it to knock against the glass wall behind it.

39 minutes of Confronting Leonard, cardell comes running into the room squealing about a extra Vogue edition.

"Calm down Cardell and tell us slowly, what is going on." Gus says

She takes a deep breath in and "Vogue released a short and smaller edition titled : 'What we all wish our true look would be'. The magazine is basically a picture book filled from cover to back of cute photos of Mr Combárdo and Miss Thomason!"
"WHAT!"

"Well fucking hell! Babe I have nothing to do with is!"

"I know but you still have to make it up to me."

"Shit I'm gonna buy 3!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 13.3K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
788 61 4
❝ such cheerful girl with a demonic ability.. ❞ 𝙊𝙉 𝙂𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂 ! ﹒ started writing on 7 . 17 . 2023 ﹒published in 7﹒18﹒2023 ﹒rewritten book . ...
269K 40.6K 104
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
144K 279 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...