Witch Academy | TaeKook ✓

By pohpih

Considering his past, it had never been Jungkook's intention to put himself at risk, or to get involved in da... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XCI
XCII
XCIII
XCIX
XCV
XCVI
XCVII

XC

139 9 0
By pohpih

The heavy rain outside combined with the loud wind was rather aggresive. So, whoever came to the door must've had some real bussiness if they had the urge to get out in this weather.

Curious, yet cautious, Taehyung reached his hand out to grab the doorhandle and push it down to open. Yet what he was faced with wasn't an old angry man who wanted to talk bussiness, but a small little fragile girl who seemed to be in the verge of tears.

Just as Taehyung was about to open his mouth to ask, Jungkook who slowly came from downstairs peaked his head down and oh'ed at the sight.

"Is that Liz?"

Suddenly, Liz ran inside and jumped inside Jungkook's arms. Her sudden act startled him, making the both older men stare at each other in both confusion and worry.

"Hey, it's okay. What happened- and how did you come here this late?"

Liz sniffled, shaking her head.

"I heard what mom said about you. But i don't think she's right! You're allowed to love uncle Tae more- but i still love you too! And so should she!"

Jungkook smiled, his eyes now free of worry but of pure proudness.

"Ah... you know, your mother should learn a thing or two from you."

Liz's pout slowly turned into a smile as she raised her head up.

"Really? I think so too."

Jungkook chuckled while Taehyung sighed as he cane forward.

"Liz, did you run away from home without telling her? You know she'll get worried."

Liz shook her head as she hugged Jungkook even tighter now, not letting go.

"No! She said cruel things about my uncle, she deserves it!"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook to which he shook his head at.

"Hey- it's fine. You can just call Aimi and tell her that Liz is here, safe. I'm sure she can stay here for for a bit, no?"

Taehyung sighed, nodding it away.
Just then, Jungkook leaned his face in and whispered to his ear.

"And besides, this just means i'll get to be rougher with the deal we made a while ago. No?"

Taehyung bit inside his cheek with an undescribable expression on his face as he took his phone out to dial Aimi's number.
Jungkook really knew how to get around deals didn't he. Just what you'd excpect from the devil's apprentice.

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

It was a sunny morning at last. Since it had rained last night it was pretty cold. The winter sun wasn't even there to keep warm, but for a lightshow really.
But it still seemed quiet beautifull to little Liz, who was at the moment, staring out the window in ave.

"Is there something outside?"

Taehyung asked as he raised his head up from the book he was reading.
Liz shook her head in return before leaning it at the edge of the window.

"No... but it's really pretty.. the sun."

Jungkook who was behind the counter hummed as he leaned forward on the counter.

"Hmmn. It reminds me of the day i met Taehyung. Remember?"

Taehyung gave him a look and shook his head.

"It wasn't sunny that day."

Jungkook raised his brows up, turning around as he placed the plates.

"Right- and you were bleeding."

Liz's eyes suddenly widened as she ran towards the counter and hopped on one of the seats.

"Bleeding? Really? How did you two meet? I was always curious!"

Jungkook smirked while Taehyung turned himself over and stuffed his face in the couch pillow.

"It was... an interesting day. Your uncle Tae wasn't the best when it came to having respect."

Taehyung squinted his eyes as he looked back up.

"Says the guy who literally infiltrated himself into my life."

Jungkook oh'ed.

"So you call it. Oh well, come. Let's eat."

Liz's eyes slowly fell on Taehyung and Jungkook's hands. She remembered how Taehyung had told him about having two pair of the same rings. Yet neither of them seemed to be wearing one. So, curious, ofcourse she had to ask.

"Uncle- what happened to your ring?"

Taehyung didn't say anything as he took a seat. So Jungkook answered in his stead.

"He lost it. So i gave him mine but, he couldn't wear it because it didn't fit."

Liz oh'ed, her lips now pouty.

"Didn't that make uncle Tae sad? You should get him a new ring! Or how will he show that he's married?"

Taehyung almost spit his coffee while Jungkook choked on the water he was drinking.

"M-married? Where did you get that idea from... ha.."

Liz stuffed a small piece of egg into her mouth before speaking again.

"Only married people wear rings. Why, were you hiding it from mama and papa?"

Jungkook shook his head with a nervous smile while Liz went back to eating her meal after a small shrug.

Married... that word seemed a bit unfamiliar to him, since he had never thought about it. But he sure wanted to know what Taehyung's expression was like.
So when he turned to glance, he ended up feeling dissapointment.
He seemed to be slightly indiffrent to it, yet the soft blush on his ears wasn't to be unseen.

So he smiled at it as he reached his hand out and grabbed Taehyung's.

"Would you want a new ring?"

Taehyung looked at him with big eyes before looking back down at the table.

"You... don't have to. You're here now so... it's okay."

Jungkook smiled.

"Are you sure?"

Taehyung looked back up, nodding.

"Yeah... you're enough."

That made Jungkook's heart skip a beat. He really wanted to embrace him right now, he thought. But maybe that wasn't the best idea since Liz was here.

So he decided to put that thought aside and continue with his breakfast.

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

"Ah, i'm just glad she's okay. Never would've thought she'd run away like that."

Aimi said in worry while Jungkook crossed his arms.
They were at the academy, in Taehyung's office at the moment. Aimi had come to pick Liz up, who was sleeping at the moment, while Taehyung was in his seat and Jungkook was leaning against the table.

"Then you should take better care of her."

Aimi frowned.

"Don't tell me how to be a better mother- when you can't even be a good brother."

Jungkook simply scoffed.

"Don't just push your blames on me because you're selfish."

Aimi felt her heart drop while taking a step back.
She couldn't bring herself to hear this right now.

So she took Aimi in her arms before getting out of the office in a hurry.

"She doesn't even care to face it.. *sigh* whatever."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's expression. Despite saying whatever, it did not seem like 'whatever' to him at all. He minded it. And he was sad.

Slowly, he stood up from his seat and made his way to stand in front of Jungkook.
He then went down on his knees and reached his slender fingers out to unzip his pants before taking his length out.

Meanwhile Jungkook was at first taken aback, having not excpected this at all. But after seeing him unzip his pants like that he smiled and placed his hand on top of Taehyung's head to pet it.

"Want to cheer me up?"

Taehyung hummed, looking up with seductive eyes.

"Forgot the deal?"

Jungkook clenched his jaw, pleased.

"Never. I just feel bad for your throat."

Taehyung smirked, knowing very well he could handle it.

So he leaned his face closer in before taking him in his mouth all at once, at ease.

Seeing how he was slurping him like it tasted delicious, Jungkook pushed his head further in to let his precum ooze out into his throat.

"Since you like to taste it so much..."

Taehyung's eyes became glossy as he pulled him out for a bit to cough it out.
He then took his tounge out and irked his face.

"Still tastes bitter.."

Jungkook looked at him, taken aback. His confidence which was there two minutes ago, was now nowhere to be found in only a matter of split second, making it more fun to have him under his grasp.

"But i didn't cum yet.. come here."

Taehyung slowly stood up, so Jungkook wrapped his hands around his waist and squeezed him, before pulling his tucked shirt up from his pants.
He then slid his hands above it and unbuttoned him slowly, only to let the shirt fall down on the floor like a silk piece of sheet.

"I see you're still bruised..."

Taehyung hummed while Jungkook touched around his chest and abdomen, brushing his fingers onto the kiss and bite marks he had made a while back.

"You know i don't heal fast."

Jungkook hummed back as he slowly slid his hand down and thugged on his belt.

"And you know i don't like to hold myself back... so this deal was more in my favor, no?"

Taehyung bit his lip, taking a moment to think. He was saying that to warn Taehyung.
But when he looked at Jungkook's eyes, he reminded of the feeling, of comfort and trust warm up his body. Then he knew, that he really didn't mind.

So he slowly placed his hands on his own chest before sliding them down to his hips and opening his belt.

As he did, Jungkook watched his every moove with hungry eyes, anticipating what he was going to do next.

"I'm afraid this part here is too blank.. mark it for me?"

Jungkook smirked as Taehyung's pants fell on the ground and he pointed at his inner thighs.
So, without thinking, he grabbed him by the waist and placed him on top of the table.
He then stretched his legs wide open before leaning his head in to start biting and sucking onto his fair skin, leaving marks all over.

Happy and turned on, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hair and pulled him up to kiss. Yet Jungkook pulled his lips away before they could even touch and tilted his head.

"Let's try things diffrently this time.."

He was not smiling when he said that, which made a shiver go down Taehyung's spine from anticipation.
So he nodded obediently, only for moments later to watch Jungkook take off his belt and tie it around Taehyung's wrists tightly, behind him.

"Is it tight?"

Taehyung looked down, blushing.

"It hurts a-a bit.."

Jungkook only hummed as response, not taking an action.
Instead, he turned him around and pushed his head onto the cold surface, letting his warm skin touch the freezing red wooded table. His nipples were becoming hard from rubbing onto the surface despite it being smooth.

"Raise your ass up."

Taehyung did as he was told, later to feel Jungkook's rough hands stretch his cheeks wide open and slide two fingers in almost suddenly.

Seeing how he shivered at the touch, Jungkook smiled.

"Did i startle you?"

Taehyung hummed, a bit whiny as he did so. He wanted more attention from him, yet he also loved how he was being so rough. So he let him continue neverthless. A deal was a deal, and Jungkook was to be made happy. And he knew this was good enough to please him. And himself too ofcourse, or even Jungkook wouldn't have aggreed to doing it if that weren't the case. They cared for one another, and if something didn't please one, they would naturally refrain from doing it. It was simply simply.

"Nnh.. don't stretch it so fast..."

He was referring to him sliding two fingers in before he could even slide one. So to ease him of his worry, Jungkook leaned forward and kissed behind his neck.

"It's okay, i won't hurt you."

Taehyung could trust in his words. Because he himself knew that Jungkook knew his body even better than himself. It was a turn on already..

But Jungkook knew that he was too dry, so he slowly mumbled a soft spell which made Taehyungs eyes widen. He couldn't see him, but he could start feeling a warm liquid come out of his insides, and drip out of his hole. It felt like a never stopping waterfall down there, making him a bit worried.

"W-what..."

Jungkook stroked his ass while continuing to stretch him out while pumping the soft, clear liquid in and out.

"Just a little spell i learned back in hell. I stumbled upon one of Lucifer's books which had an... interesting title."

He could only guess what kind of an interesting title it was, for it to contain such a spell.
His insides were literally producing his own natural lube, making it hard to be curious of how it was going to feel when he finally had his significant other inside him.

Seeing how Taehyung was anticipating it, Jungkook slowly zipped his pants down and took his length out.
He slid his hand up between Taehyung's cheeks, before starting to rub it against his own length to wet himself a bit.

"That should be enough.."

He mumbled to himself as he slid his tumb inside his hole to stretch him out.
Then slowly, he slid the tip in, letting Taehyung know that he was starting.
Just then, he thought that he was going too soft for someone who was itching to be rough. Yet that tought quickly went away as Jungkook suddenly thrusted his length inside him all at once.

Feeling himself be filled up to his stomach, Taehyung's mouth opened agape while his eyes became teary. The pleasure was unreal. The lube was making the sensation ten times better. He could feel his edges and veins against his inside flesh, making himself squeeze to his shape.

Feeling how he was wrapping himself around him, Jungkook groaned and squeezed Taehyung's ass in his hands.

"You like that?"

Taehyung gasped for breath before nodding. He then parted his wet lips to answer, yet his voice was trembling and moaning with every word it spoke.

"I-i love it... nnnh.."

Jungkook sighed in relief, yet his breathing was heavy from staying inside him so long that it was driving him crazy.

Then, he slowly pulled his length out, making Taehyung exhale deeply, only to slam it back in once more.

In the mid of his exhaling, Taehyung's breath got stuck, his throat tightening, making him fight for air as the pleasure struck him once more.
He could only take small breaths in after that, while Jungkook continued slamming it inside him after making him anticipate with the slow motion of sliding it out.

Every single time he came in hardly yet with ease from his slippery insides, Taehyung hunched more and more down from the instense pleasure.

So Jungkook grabbed his ass to pull it back up, only for Taehyung to pull his waist down once more.

Groaning, Jungkook decided to use this oppurtunity to tease his lover for both of their pleasure. He just knew his Taehyung would like it.

"Arch your back."

Taehyung shook his head first before pressing his forehead against the table.

Seeing how his response was exactly what he wanted, Jungkook slowly raised his hand up only to swing it down and slap him on the ass.

Suprised and startled, Taehyung suddenly arched his back with a loud moan.

"T-that... j-Jung..k.. hhnn.."

He wasn't even able to answer him back as he felt his stomach suddenly empty out, for it only to be filled in once more, following with another hard slap on his right cheek.

Then another... another... and another...
Every time Jungkook would slam his length in, he would slap him as well, making Taehyung keep his back arched and in utter ecstasy.

By the time, half an hour had passed, Taehyung was a complete mess and so was Jungkook. He couldn't keep himself from hitting him to hear Taehyung's loud moans once more... and once more again, both of them losing themselves to the sweet sensation of this unending pleasure.

Yet there came a time when Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. Having had cum over four times, he was beat. His hole felt soo full and soo stretched, that every time Jungkook's length penetrated him, something would sting in his stomach, giving him the urge to faint. So he finally snapped.

"J-jungkook... i-i can't- i can't take it- stop... unnhh.."

Jungkook slammed inside him a couple more times before coming for the third time himself. He then lensed forward and carressed Taehyung's back with his hands before kissing him from up to his neck, later down to his waist.

He followed down his spine with his tounge while slowly taking his length out.
And just as soon as he did, the cum he had squirted inisde him, suddenly came rushing out.
The white liquid slowly dripped down Taehyung's hole, some of it slid down his neck while the rest spilled onto the red antique carpet under his feet.

Office sex was something he never had done before and he had to make it clear that;

"That was... too good... i.."

And before he could finish his sentence, his eyes closed, while his legs weakened and he started to slide down the table.
But ofcourse, Jungkook quickly caught him in his arms and kissed him on the cheek.

"You did well."

Taehyung was sure he heard those words. But he wasn't sure if it was in his dream or in reality. But either ways, he had loved it. He really had.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 211 17
[COMPLETED] Jungkook- I'm on a mission on finding out my parent's muderer. But the suspicious man who just moved in next door, seems to have some con...
12.4K 652 23
Taehyung is a vampire who has his life made difficult by the existence of human being, Jeon Jungkook who works at the same hospital as him. Life is m...
2.5K 253 33
After his accident ... jungkook feel like he is lost somewhere...but things became more mysterious when the killer.."v"...he often dreams of.. starte...
84.9K 6.9K 52
Au were Jungkook is in love with the flower boy Taehyung. visiting him everyday in silence. He havent spoken a word to him, he was scared to do so. B...