The Wedding Date ➸ Ziam

By guardianzayngels

[COMPLETE | AU] Zayn works at Walmart. He hasn't had a boyfriend or even been on a date in forever. He's houn... More

The Wedding Date
Rude Customers & The News
Malik Family Dinner & Trisha the Matchmaker
Pervy Blonde & Payne In My Ass
Liam James Payne & The Deal
Improper Grammar & Getting to Know You
50 Shades of Texts & Thigh Touches
Wedding Plans & Table Boners
Business Opportunity & The What Train?
Liam the Larry Shipper & Are You Shitting Me?
Perv Magnet & Meet the Harpers
Drinks & Confessions
♡Character Asks♡
♡Character Answers♡
Wedding Cakes & The Kiss
The Talk & Operation Real Fake Couple
Live a Little & Progress
Teabagged & Realization
Suits & Suspicions
An Announcement
The Bachelor Party & So Wrong, So Right
Mistakes & Heartbreaks
The Wedding & The Truth
The Gift & The Flight Home
New Ziam Book!
Case of the Ex & Closure
Burrito Bowls & Louis' Advice
Clubbing & I Need You
Surprise Visit & Done Trying
Dr. Styles & Make Things Right
You Have Five Seconds & This Is Your Chance
The Event & I Love You
Wanna Show You & Love Me Like You Do
Lazy Days & Talking Bodies
My Forever & The End
♡Thank You So Much!♡

Apologies & Acceptance

13.2K 812 609
By guardianzayngels

I didn't know who to dedicate this to because u all left such sweet and awesome comments in the announcement so I'm just gonna dedicate this chap to all of u because ur all amazing and I wanna thank u for staying and being strong:*

>>>

"Holy shit! What the hell?!"

"Z-Zayn! I didn't see you standing there!" Louis' cheeks tint pink and Harry drops his head.

"You...you fucking lied to me! You two are dating! Why didn't you tell me?!" I yell.

Louis' once embarassed face drops to anger. "That's why?!"

"What?!"

"That's why I didn't tell you because I knew you'd lash out and not accept us!" Louis yells, his face beet red.

"What's with all the yelling? What's going on?" Liam barges in, his demanding almost parent-like demeanor taking over. Sometimes I wanna call it daddy-mode but that's weird.

"T-they're dating! You were right! I walked in on Lou snogging the daylights outta Harry!" I say, pointing to the secret couple.

"Really? Alright, Lou, get some" Liam smiles and helds up his hand for Louis to high-five.

I immediately push his hand by his side. "Will you stop it!" I hiss at him.

"What? I don't see what the problem is. So what if they're dating? Zayn, stop being an asshole" Liam says crossing his arms over his chest.

I roll my eyes and turn to Louis, "I can't fucking believe you, Louis. We're best friends, we never keep things from each other. Why the fucking hell would you do this to me?" I narrow my eyes at him and shake my head in disgust and disappointment.

Louis' eyes prick with tears, "Y-you know what, I'm tired of all the lying and shit, okay?! Yes I'm fucking dating Harry and I have for a while and you know what, I fucking love it and I love him! He means so much to me and I've been hiding him when I should be flaunting him to everyone showing them that he's mine! But no, I've been hurting him and keeping him in the shadows because I've been so fucking stupid trying to keep you happy and shit! Well I'm fucking sick and tired of it! Its not about you, Zayn! The world doesn't revolve around you! I'm tired of trying to make you happy, I wanna start making myself happy! I'm so torn between you two! I feel fucking trapped and I can't fucking breathe! I'm fucking done! I-I can't do th-this!" Louis yells, his voice cracking and he runs past us.

Harry runs after him, "Louis, baby!"

I stand there gobsmacked at Louis' outburst. I'm completely frozen and shocked. Is that really how he felt? Trapped? Trapped between his best friend and his boyfriend?

I hear a scoff and look at Liam who's shaking his head at me and tsking. "I can't fucking believe you, Zayn. You better fix this."

Before I could reply, Liam's running off to them. I groan and bang my head on the kitchen wall.

"Fuck" I mutter.

>>>

I stayed downstairs for a few hours, thinking things over. I was gonna apologize to Louis but I didn't know how. A simply sorry wouldn't suffice, he looked so broken. My frown deepens and my eyebrows creased together in thought.

"Ahem" A voice clears and I jump from my thoughts, looking at the owner of the voice.

Liam steps down the rest of the stairs and walks over to me. He sighs and sits next to me on the couch. Its quiet for a few seconds, me looking at the plush carpet and Liam straight-forward.

"He finally managed to stop crying."

I sigh and look up at him, "I really fucked up, huh?"

Liam only looks into my eyes and nods.

"Fuck, I'm a horrible friend" I mumble, dropping my head again.

"You're not horrible...you're just not the best."

I look at him, "Thanks, Li that really helps me."

"What? I'm just telling the truth. You really hurt him."

"You think I don't know that?!"

"Don't yell at me" Liam says lowly.

I sigh once again and run a hand through my hair. "Sorry."

"I'm not the one you need to be apologizing too, Zayn. Louis feels awful, he feels like he has to choose between you and Harry and he wants both but you won't give him that. Do you have any idea how he feels?"

"No."

"You're his friend, you shouldn't be making feel this way."

"I know."

"You obviously don't."

"Give me a break, Li."

Liam scoffs, "Give you a break? If anyone needs a break its Louis! You're being an asshole!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are! How would you feel if we were really dating and Louis didn't like me?"

I think for a moment then sigh, "I'd feel upset and hurt and worried."

"And why?"

"Because I care about you and I care about Louis so I'd secretely date you and I'd lie to Lou. I'd feel trapped and lost...I just wouldn't know what to do. I don't wanna break up with you but I wouldn't want Louis' and my friendship to end" I bite my lip.

Liam places his hand on my thigh, "Zayn, you can't help who you fall for."

I look into Liam's eyes then sigh in defeat and look at the floor.

"Louis fell for Harry and he's happy. Isn't Louis' happiness all that matters? Don't you wanna see your best friend smiling?"

"Yes."

"Okay then, go fix this."

I do as I say, heading upstairs. 90% because I feel bad and must apologize, 10% because you never wanna disobey Liam.

As I head up the stairs, I hear little whimpers that makes my heart shake. I head down the large hallway and turn to Louis and Harry's bedroom, pushing the door a little, it making a squeaking a sound.

My heart sinks at the scene. Louis is curled into a ball on the bed, his back turned to me, whimpering and hiccuping softly as Harry sits next to him, rubbing his back and shushing him. Louis let's out a little plea of 'Don't leave me Harry, I'm sorry' that makes my heart break.

Harry snaps his eyes up to me, they're burning with anger. He's giving me this look that's saying 'Look what you've done to my baby, you bastard. I outta kill you'.

I gulp, "Um...e-excuse me?"

Louis turns his head to me, his face flushed and dried tears on his cheeks, eyes rimmed red. "W-what do you want? Get o-out."

"Can we talk?"

Louis turns his back to me, "You said all you needed to."

I sigh, "Louis, please we need to talk-"

"He said go" Harry glares at me.

I look at him briefly before back to Louis. "Louis, please I'm sorry. Please hear me out, we really need to talk about this."

Louis doesn't respond. "See he doesn't wanna talk to you so leave" Harry says, running his hands through Louis' caramel hair.

"Look, it'll only take a second and I-"

"Do you not understand english?! My boyfriend said to leave!" Harry yells at me.

"Don't fucking yell at me! I wasn't talking to you anyway, you curly piece of-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Harry and I jump to an angry, distressed Louis. "BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT! HARRY GET OUT SO I CAN HEAR WHAT THIS ASSHOLE HAS TO SAY!"

"But baby-"

"Now Harold" Louis growls.

Harry purses his lips and nods. He heads out the room but not before giving me a glare. I head to the bed and sit down next to Louis as he wipes his face and fixes his hair.

"What do you want?" Louis' voice is gruff from the crying and yelling I presume.

"I just wanna say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted that way, it was wrong of me..."

Louis blinks, "That's it?"

"What else is there to say?" I raise a brow.

Louis scoffs, "Are you serious?" He laughs bitterly. "Just get out, you're apology is shit." He lays back down on the bed.

I sigh, "Louis, please."

"Please what?" He snaps.

"I...I don't know-fuck, will you please hear me out?"

He doesn't response so I take that as a sign to continue.

"Look, Louis I'm sorry about everything. I don't know how you feel because I'm not in your shoes but I'm guessing you must feel awful."

"No shit."

"And I'm sorry for making you feel this way, feeling trapped and lost. It must be hard to choose between your best friend and boyfriend-"

"Why do you hate Harry?"

"What?" I'm caught off guard by his question.

He sits back up and looks at me, "I said why do you hate Harry? He's never done anything wrong to you."

"He's annoying."

"Everyone can be annoying, you're annoying."

"I know, yeah..."

"Exactly! So what's so wrong with Harry? Why don't you like him? Honestly, tell me."

I purse my lips. I don't know why I don't exactly like Harry. He's just so annoying at work and is always bothering people. I just never had the chance to like him because everytime I'd see him, he'd be bothering me, always asking me a million questions.

"I...I don't know" I mumble, my eyes shifting to the white duvet.

"Exactly! You're just judging someone and you don't even know them! Harry's sweet and kind and funny and he makes me happy and warm inside! Why can't you accept that?"

"I...I don't know. I'm just worried I guess."

"Worried about what?"

I shrug, "I just don't feel like he's good enough for you."

Louis scoffs, "Good enough for me? If anything I'm not good enough for him! I've been treating him like shit and putting him on the sidelines when he's been nothing but a great boyfriend to me. He didn't have to stick around, he could've broken up with me but he didn't. He stayed by my side and dealt with all the bullshit you threw at him!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Are you really?!"

I sigh, "Yes, okay? I feel like the biggest douchebag in the world right now. I'm sorry for making you feel this way and dealing with all this shit. I'm your best friend, I shouldn't make you feel like this."

Louis' crosses his arms, "No, you shouldn't."

"I love you, you know that?"

"Yeah, I guess" Louis mumbles.

"I love you and I care about you. If you love Harry and you wanna be with him...I'm not gonna stop you. If he stayed by your side through all this then he must be a good guy. If he makes you happy then that's all that matters. I just wanna see you happy, Lou. And maybe I should hang out with him and get to know him before I make assumptions" I bite my lip, looking at him.

Louis looks at me, his eyes almost glinting. "Really?"

"Mhm" I nod.

Louis crushes me in a surprise hug, "Thank you! That's all I wanted.

I laugh and pat his back comfortingly, "No problem."

He pulls away and smiles, "Let's have no more secrets, okay?" Louis lifts his pinky for me to lock. Something we've always done since we were little kids, it was like our thing.

I gulp and stare down at his tiny finger. No more secrets? Oh but, Louis I am keeping a secret from you. A huge secret.

"O-okay" I lock my pinky with his. "No more secrets."

>>>

So Zayn now accepts Larry:) But Zayn lied:(

Don't get too comfortable yet, drama starts soon. Strap in because WE'RE GOIN' ON A TRIP IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP! ZOOMIN' THROUGH THE SKY, LITTLE EINSTEINS! (Sorry I had to).

Now let's get to know my awesome readers:) What are ur guys' pet peeves? Mine are stepping in something wet when I'm wearing socks, nosy people, people who say 'warsh' instead of 'wash', and stray hair on people's shirts (I always pick it off even if I don't know the person). I probably have more but that's all I can think of right now. Comment and tell me!

Also, since its my spring break and I have more time to write, would y'all like another update like maybe Wednesday or something?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 6.3K 18
"I can't have him until that thing he calls an older brother has a boyfriend. And that's where you come in." "Never in a million years." >>>>>>>>><<...
25.3K 1.3K 23
"Maybe, I don't," Liam glares at Louis, "But you know what I know? I know that if you and Harry suddenly see the light and stop running away from you...
12K 332 3
Finally after all the up and down, zayn and Liam made out together but the real test just awaits... After coming back from their 2 month of honeymoon...
277K 16.6K 100
BigDaddyPayno? : Is your body from McDonald's? BabyBoy? : Liam, no BigDaddyPayno? : 'Cause I'm loving it? BabyBoy? : oh brother??‍♀️ Or a texting lov...