bat, grimm and the cat can fi...

By PJACLIEBE

Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes hi... More

Hello people:)
Escape and a new friend
Thoughts in the night
I thought I had holidays
Bathing fun, or something
A birthday present to run away from
The rest of the birthday
Nocturnal thoughts 2
Shopping with Snape and Dog
An unpleasant truth
Schools
Nocturnal thoughts 3
Everyday life begins
A necessary divorce
Man or dog?
Dark magic
Quirrell
Sirius Black
Holiday stress and gather allies
Rat hunting plans part 1
Rat hunting plans part 2
An evening with friends
Three men vs. wild magic
A train ride is funny part 1
A train ride that's funny part 2
Articles and more
A theory raises questions
Turbulent times
Rat trapped/ Rat in a trap
Help for Remus
Freedom for Sirius
No more games
Family Black
Summer
Three schools
Attendees
A reason to risk your life
The first exam
After the fight
Dancing lesson
The ball
The second task
The most important person
The beetle's core
The third task
It was not planned that way
The reason
After the tournament
Wasted vacation
Fish on the hook
An overdue law
Feather and groove, or dog and cat?
She needs behavior lessons herself
Sirius in father mode
A true lord
It makes bones shiver with fear
Veela Nest
Off to the etiquette
Proper behavior at the table
I 'm ill?
Politics is tough business
Seats, seats, and more seats
Not sick but stupid
Cat in love
Draco's friendship
Harry Werther
The pack invades the village
A letter against loneliness
A nice evening
Christmas morning of a special family
Christmas with Lucius
The reason behind the festivals
Not a boring celebration?
Just a normal boy
The last letter for the time being
Full throttle into summer
Recreation for adults
Lessons at the ball
how it goes with the Greeks
Revenge for the big mouth
Colorful
Festival of the senses
Hand kisses and gigolo
Silver star
Cultural exchange part 1
Cultural exchange part 2
Wonderful acquaintance
Cord disconnection with starting difficulties
one week vacation part 1
One week vacation part 2
Nice days part 1
Nice days part 2
A Victorian lady
Off to the sixth year
Lucius' household
A brilliant strategy
Soon a new director
Prologue and Epilogue
part 2

Finally breathe again

1.4K 92 0
By PJACLIEBE

Dear Mr. Malfoy.

Was the salutation correct? You know me, I'm still having trouble with it. As with the right beginning. I always find it difficult to find the right words at the beginning of a letter.
.however, I think it's okay if I write to you as above. However, if I should write more formally, please tell me.

Well, so much for the bad start. .but this time I have a good excuse: I can finally write you letters again!
Just imagine if I screamed that sentence with joy, because that's how I feel.
.and no, neither my fathers nor anyone else forbade me to write, but you know that. It was the school's fault.
Every student was so relieved when all the exams were over that was no longer normal. .draco even did a handstand out of sheer high spirits. Yes, believe me, I saw it. By the way, Gabrielle thought that was a good thing to shoot.
It's also nice that we won't be bothered by Dolores Umbridge for the next year. .I really can’t believe that we’re rid of this woman. She didn't behave so badly in the end, but she'll never turn into a person you'd like to have a coffee with.
.Please don't tell Dad that I now drink at least five cups of coffee a day. He's addicted to black gold himself, but you know how it is. .just because you like something yourself is far from being good for your child. Typical Severus.
But even if I sometimes get upset about his overprotection, I love this man, as do Sirius.

.my parents enjoy their new freedom to the full. At the beginning of the vacation we all turned into our animal forms and ran around the house. There were: Hedwig, Beast, Oskar, Mystik and Kreacher. .you can imagine what it looked like. But it was so nice. Finally romp around again as you want. Neither of us was concerned about good behavior or these things. .we just wanted to enjoy our freedom.
I hope you do too? Is Draco busy visiting her? At least he said so. And does he write you letters?
I know I'm curious, but you know me.
.oh, I'm so excited, I don't even know where to start, everything is so beautiful at the moment. Well, apart from my homework, I'm almost done with it. Only two essays are missing. .one in magic and the other in astronomy. I am sure that I did not meet Professor Sinistra's expectations with the latter. This test wasn't really my cup of tea. .the woman won't take me on her advanced course in a hundred years, I'm quite sure of that. I cannot imagine that my OWDs are sufficient for this. Well, I don't plan to take part in it anyway. .I'm not a night owl, never been.
However, I am already wondering why we keep homework for subjects that we no longer want to take? Does that make sense?
.severus is also of the opinion that you shouldn't do your homework during the holidays. Even if he has always given some himself in the past, but that was due to his contract, he was obliged to do so. .fortunately this ban was lifted for a short time. Still, Dad checks all of my homework, only summer's, but he's strict. It's not easy to have a teacher as a father, but like I said, I love him.

.I'm also very relieved that Dad is finally taking a break. It was really badly needed.
Can you imagine, he wanted to get back to work right away. Is not that incredible? .He ordered me to take a break, but he himself wanted to prepare classes for the next year and continue translating the book about the Dementors. But then, luckily Sirius thwarted his plans. .he said that Sev urgently had to take a rest. The man urgently needs to follow his own advice. After all, we don't want him to completely overwork himself and destroy himself as a result. No, that's not okay at all.
.that's why Siri has pampered his husband in the last few days. With massages and long baths. There were also walks. Sleep in for a long time and then cuddle up together extensively. .well, that's the adult version, but I'm not stupid, I know exactly what else they do with each other. But I allow them every second together. .they are my parents and i love them, besides, they deserve to have a good time. They really had enough stress.
Because Sirius is also happy that it's finally summer break. .well, we will not completely escape the politicians and all the trappings, because from this summer on we will finally have to go to some festivals. But at least Sirius doesn't have to go to meetings and deal with idiots every day. .his words, not mine.
Are you happy about the break too? I mean, you worked hard too. And I have never really thanked you for that, I think. With the help of Sirius, you have done a great deal for us students. .they deserve great praise for this. Thanks a lot for this.
I hope that didn't sound as stupid as I think it shouldn't be from above. Help, I really have to practice!

Hmm, what else should I tell you? .I can think of so many things, but since I'm hoping to see you at one of the festivals, I don't want to go through all the topics right now. After all, there is no way I want to bore you. .and Draco said that you are a man who would get bored very easily. It's probably because of your intelligence, because Severus and Sirius feel the same way. .I, on the other hand, can be enthusiastic about a lot of things and that’s why I don’t have to worry too much. In a pinch, I still have Quirrell's books. .and if all else fails, then I turn into a sand hangover and run to my fathers. They can then never resist and start caressing me. Oh, existence can be so beautiful. .i really like to cuddle for my life.
Do you sometimes let someone stroke you when you are in your wolf form? Yes, I know that sounded very stupid again. I withdraw the question.
.and how is Storm actually doing, is he still living with you? And your elves, do they all have clothes now? Maybe even from Dobby? Unfortunately, I don't know whether he has put his idea of ​​his own line of clothes for house-elves into practice. .Unfortunately, school got in the way and that's why I didn't have much time to talk to the little one. I have to catch up again.

Incidentally, I am only now realizing how much time the school stole from me this year. .I still played for the home team, but otherwise we all had almost no free time. And we would have had even less if Hermione hadn't given us the planners. .she did it all herself, the woman is incredible. If she were responsible for time management in the ministry, it wouldn't be like that. At least that is the opinion of Sirius. .he has already asked Mine to make such a schedule for him as well, she agreed. Of course, only when she has air again. That was Severus' condition.
But let me come back to the lack of time. .how can you do that to children and young people? We had less free time than Aurors. Also a statement from Sirius and he should know.
My friends and I saw each other almost exclusively to study for fun and games, there was no time.
.but our poor owls will certainly suffer from wing cramps after the holidays. They'll form a union if we keep letting them fly around so often. .They are happy to deliver our mail, but at the moment we may be overdoing it a little. Simply because we have so much to catch up on. It is terrible.
An example: You remember what I gave Gabrielle for Christmas? .I only found out two days ago that she can already speak a few sentences in Parseltongue. Hello, it's July!

.I'd better change the subject, otherwise next year I'll be upset about the politicians and the school where their struggles are carried out on our shoulders.
Dad and Sirius said we're going on vacation again this year. .one of our destinations is Iceland. That was my idea, trolls live there, relatives of some schoolmates, and there are a lot of horses there. Magical and non-magical. Oh, I'm so happy.
.after that my parents want to go to Italy with me, there too there is a lot to see in both worlds and we would also like to go to the sea.
.I am just realizing that I am totally spoiled by my fathers, that is unbelievable, they fulfill so many wishes for me without finding anything. I'll probably come up with something for her again.
.you know, I often want to do something good for both of them, usually I always cook for them. And they even like it, or they are too nice to tell me the opposite. .Unfortunately, Kreacher always gets so nervous that he is really afraid that we would throw him out. What nonsense, he's nice, we're not going to send our kreacher away.
Where were we? .oh yes, with the present for my parents, preferably on their wedding day.
This time it should be more than just a meal, you should be able to enjoy it longer. But at the moment I can't think of anything. Do you have an idea?

.I hope I don't get on your nerves too much with my stupid gossip, but I am currently unable to write a decent letter. Nevertheless, I hope that you are pleased with my lines.
.you know how i am, i mean how i feel for you.
Merlin, that's hard to put into words even in writing. How do others do it?
I am trying to take your advice. .they said I should never be ashamed of my feelings and enjoy them. Do you actually know how difficult the first part is sometimes? Every time I look at your picture, and I do that very often, I turn bright red. .my surroundings always know when my thoughts are with you. Try to stay calm and collected there. I really wish I was as cool as you or dad. It's always so impressive, one more reason to melt away. .at least when it comes to you.
Arg, why did I write that now? And why don't I paint it? Oh yes, because I gave you my word not to be ashamed. Stupid Harry, very stupid!
The best thing to do is to distract quickly.

.why am I writing the whole thing to you? Because of the ball that takes place in the Silberstern in August. Who came up with this stupid name for a castle? That sounds like something out of a silly fairy tale. What is the name of the forest behind it? .magic forest of dreams or some similar nonsense?
Anyway, it's definitely about this ball.As you may have noticed, I am not writing this letter all at once, but with pauses, which is why I have only now found out that I will definitely see you at some festivals. And very soon. .Sirius has made a few hints here.
It is really not easy to get through the day when everyone knows about you, especially when it comes to my feelings for a certain person.
.severus explained to me that this ball is an official one. However, people will not eat with a dagger but with their hands. That would be because the guests of honor were Greeks. .and with them especially England wants to get on well again. Is it because of all the legends of the gods or why are the wizards of this land so highly regarded? Or do many magical beings live there?
.In any case, Severus said that he still had to teach me a few things for this festival, because the Greeks have a completely different culture than we do. And Sirius said then, I would certainly feel very comfortable with them. .when I asked him why, his answer was; I should ask you. It would have something to do with our situation. However, such a thing could not be explained in a letter, so please do it personally. .and he grinned stupidly and caught a scowl from Dad at the same time. And not only that, it seems my favorite bat really wasn't happy about the hint. .but he refused to tell me more.

So please tell me what Sirius meant by that. Severus has told me that you will also be attending the New Sun Festival. Another stupid title. .can you take the opportunity there and tell me more about the Greeks? I only found a few books about antiquity here and that did not help me.

.I end my letter with this request and hope that I am not insolent.

Your Harry

Lucius had stopped scratching Hedwig and Storm and was staring at the last paragraph in disbelief.
"Hedwig, Sirius no longer has all the kettles on the shelf. .how did this idiot come up with such a stupid allusion? It's a wonder Sev didn't put it in the corner. "
The owl lady opened her eyes and looked at the man curiously.
.“You are happy that you finally got a letter, and then something like that. No wonder Severus was mad, he can't say things like that. The guy is really silly sometimes, talks without thinking first. .but I will fulfill Harry's request and tell him more about the Greeks. I hope it doesn't sink into the ground afterwards. "
The two animals continued to look perplexed at the man. But they knew him, he would already know what he was doing.
.“Hedwig, I'll write to your confidante later. He always gives me such pleasure with his letters that I won't fob him off with a few stupid lines. "
The owl nodded and then rose. .not without nibbling gently on the man's finger again.

Lucius looked after the animal, then went back to Harry's letter. He was really pleased with the resumption of correspondence.
."Little one, you have no idea how much I missed that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 479 14
this was the story of girl y/n was now solded to the mafia king who was firstly not rude towards y/n but because of y/n hateful words he became Cole...
7.6K 123 9
(Book #1 of the Satan's Reapers series) "Fuck you." "I wouldn't stop you from doing so." ----- After being enemies for years, Eleanor and Theodor ar...
88.2K 2.7K 21
Rankings: #89 in #Amazing 🙌🏾 Daddy's Little Boys. Cam. Rhys. Kodi. Isak. Are Four twinks not only connected by a 4 year friendship, but by the bon...
52.1K 2K 20
While collecting supplies for Professor Snape, in the Forbidden Forest, Harry is bitten by a wolf. When it is discovered the wolf is a werewolf Harry...