[BL] After Rebirth, I Decided...

By Erishi_An

After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 10... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

Chapter 91

1.2K 37 8
By Erishi_An

You are so angry that you are a bit overbearing president.

    On Monday, the disgusting workday began again.

    The office workers and the student party are embracing a heavy heart like going to a grave, ushering in a new day of life.

    On the subway, they used to turn on their mobile phones, scan forums and Weibo, and then quit bored.

    Recently, the entertainment circle has been calm, so netizens who eat melons have no melons to eat.

    It's boring. Someone will do something to make us happy.

    As if hearing everyone's voice, in the afternoon, a Weibo entertainment big V sent a private message to post.

    [Tucao a well-known agent, the method of grabbing resources is too dirty. In order to promote their own celebrities, not only discredit their competitors, but also use their relationship with certain companies to put pressure on the brand.

.[Do you think he is good to artists? No, the artists in his hands don't have any freedom at all. They have to listen to him in everything they say and do. They have a very stern management style.

    [If someone can't stand it and wants to resist, what's waiting ahead is the sky-high liquidated damages. If you can’t afford to pay, the next real hell will come. Xue Zang will be considered light. He will deliberately arrange for you to do some unsuitable low-price work, defeat your popularity, and turn you into a ridicule in the circle. There is no way to find the next home. 】

    Once the submission was released, it attracted the attention of countless netizens.

    The excitement is coming, the spiritual food in the hell of the evil Monday!

    All of a sudden, major forums raised high buildings on the ground, and netizens began to use magical powers to discuss collectively who this conscientious agent was.

.[Speaking of group ridicule... I think of someone who frequently gave to the San Wu brand platform last year. He used to be an actor selling literary and artistic creations. Since then, people have collapsed and the fan circle has also collapsed. Now there is no such person. NS. 】

    [Are we thinking of the same person? 】

    [That said, my daughter also has a company with him? Good Wudan was arranged to go to a singing show, and Quan Kai Mai was publicly executed. From the beginning of the stage, he was scolded and eliminated, and many friends around him were deprived of fans. 】

    【? ? ? Can you just say the name of the person, who is this? 】

    [A reminder upstairs, their agents are all surnamed Xu. 】

    Soon, Xu Ping, the agent of Qin Ke's previous life, entered the circle of suspicion.

.Xu Ping is indeed a well-known agent in the industry, with many artists in his hands and many opponents. Following some minor clues, everyone finally concluded that he was the one who was commented on by anonymous submissions.

    These days, it is difficult for anyone to satisfy fans when it comes to evaluating the top ten agents.

    However, it is really too rare for a brokerage company like Xu Ping to behave like an old society.

    Following the heated discussion among the crowd, Xu Ping's name returned from the forum to Weibo, and finally hung up on the hot search that night.

    Xu Ping is not a vegetarian either. Seeing this, he thought it was an artist who wanted to make trouble, and while investigating internally, he threw out a lawyer's letter, and then skillfully spent money to remove the hot search.

    After a while, the hot search came back.

    As if someone was deliberately competing with him, he didn't want his heat to drop at all.

.By Tuesday, when Xu Ping's family was almost cleaned up, someone suddenly asked: [I am curious, what are the companies that the contributor said that Xu Ping has a good relationship with? 】

    At this point, Song Yunran's painstakingly arranged bankruptcy plan officially kicked off.

    "Look at me as smart. The netizens who exposed Lu Nianting are definitely not interested. Start with everyone's most proficient entertainment circle, step by step, and wait for him to appear when the heat is highest."

    In the bar room, Song Yunran bit his straw and said triumphantly to a group of friends.

    Everyone looked at him numbly, and in the end, He Ziyou stepped forward and asked on behalf of everyone: "Very well, but what does it have to do with you letting us pigeons?"

    "..." Song Yunran angrily said, "Why do you guys! All said that I will treat you today, let's have a good time, everyone."

.He Ziyou shook his head: "But what we want is cruise sea fishing."

    Another complained bitterly: "That is, why don't people say that consumption is downgraded?"

    Song Yunran took a sip of milk tea, plausibly: "Don't I have a job? Don't just think about having fun all day long. If you are really idle, let's work hard to inherit the family property."

    "..."

    The idle rich second generations talked but stopped, and a traitor appeared among them.

    He Ziyou, the only person in the audience who knew the truth, was speechless.

    Obviously, he ran to find his boyfriend to fall in love, as if he was going to talk about big business if he broke the appointment temporarily.

    I don't know how many Ecstasy was poured by Qin Ke!

.While the other people who had nowhere to spit out were playing dice, He Ziyou came next to Song Yunran and asked quietly, "Did you deal with this Lu Nianting because he made rumors and made trouble and affected your relationship with Qin Ke?"

    Song Yunran didn't want to be known by others about the relationship between Qin Ke and Lu Nianting, so he hesitated and said, "It's okay to understand it this way."

    "That's it. I'll just say, I've never seen you so strong in revenge."

    He Ziyou sighed, "I'm so relieved, you are so angry that you have the meaning of being a bossy president."

    Under the dim light in the private room, Song Yunran's eyes were bright: "Do you think so too?"

    "Yeah, this is a business war, so handsome." He Zi lobbied, "I think some netizens have come out and broke the news, saying that his company has a lot of illegal operations in private and has cheated many suppliers."

.Song Yunran said frankly: "That is the public relations I arranged."

    He Ziyou choked: "...oh. Anyway, you did a beautiful job. I didn't expect you to do such a brave thing. If anyone said that you would take action against the enemy, I would think you were the one who came to grab the official seal in person. !"

    "Should not insinuate social news there." Song Yunran smiled triumphantly, "Just know how good I am."

    At the same time, he thought to himself that perhaps the transformation of a man started when he became a father.

    Since he became Qin Ke's father, he couldn't be as childish as before.

    And Lu Nianting is a touchstone on his growth path.

    The current progress is very smooth, indicating that his plan has no flaws.

    As long as things continue to ferment, under pressure from all parties, Lu Nianting's troubles will definitely be overwhelming.

.It's a pity that Qin Ke hasn't had any contact with his father for a long time.

    Song Yunran thought while chewing on the coconut, otherwise he really wanted to go to Lu Nianting's house with Qin Ke to see how she was crying.

    After all, he probably didn't have the chance to see Qin Ke kneeling down and begging for mercy, relying on some debts from his son and father to pay, and he could barely make up for his regrets.

    Forget it, there are inevitably shortcomings in life.

    Song Yunran adjusted his mentality, took out his mobile phone and switched to a trumpet account, and glanced at the WeChat group named "Tian Liang Lu Po".

    There are a lot of naval and self-media insiders. He and Assistant Tang don't want outsiders to know that this matter is related to Xinghe. They hide themselves as Lu Nianting's commercial competitors, and lie in ambush to follow up and command in real time.

    There is someone in the group @他: [There is another whitewashed article, do you want to continue? @一个justice father]

    Song Yunran replied: [Continue, we will post ten more times after he washes it out once. 】
.Fight with me?

    Song Yunran put away his mobile phone and put on a sneer face with three-point indifference and seven-point disdain.

    I've been a person in the entertainment industry for two lifetimes, and I am more proficient in public opinion-building routines than you, and I can spend more pocket money on marketing than you.

    This is a duel between Qin Ke's two fathers.

    Song Yunran thought, and with the support of Qin Ke's internal information, I must be the final winner of this duel.

    The third day was Song Yunran’s birthday.

    It is no longer necessary for Mr. Song to release materials. The old bottoms of several companies under Lu Nianting's name have been lifted out by netizens. Even with all kinds of lace news from his youth to the present, he has not escaped the eyes of netizens.

    [Lu Nianting was married once when he was young, and it didn't take long for him to divorce his ex-wife because of infidelity. .Later, I joined my current wife's house, and relied on his wife's investment to open several companies. When I finally had money in my hands, I recovered from the old manner and became confused with many young girls. 】

    [This is too scumbag, can the rich woman have a snack, don't be fooled by the scumbag. 】

    [Why did the rich woman give him money? He doesn't look good. 】

    In the minds of netizens, Lu Nianting, who is already in his fifties, is just a middle-aged man who has become very greasy under the influence of tobacco, alcohol and beauty. They can't figure out what they can rely on for such a bad and incompetent person. In order to deceive the rich wife.

    It wasn't until someone picked up an old photo of him when he was young that everyone was shocked.

    [Grass, really handsome. 】

    [It's hard to imagine the degree of the same person. 】

    [This story tells us that an improper mind can cause disfigurement. 】

    [Is it my illusion? .How did you look a bit like Qin Ke when you were young? 】

    [...Qin Ke did something wrong to be so insulted by you. 】

    [Love the handsome guy. 】

    "It's almost like that."

    On the other side of the phone, Assistant Tang's tone was serious, "Mr. Song, you didn't tell me in advance that he is Qin Ke's biological father?"

    Song Yunran was sitting in the waiting room and heard Assistant Tang questioning, and said strangely: "How did you know?"

    Assistant Tang: "...I asked Chen Jing."

    Oh, it turned out to be Qin Ke's agent.

    Song Yunran nodded, vaguely feeling that something was wrong, but couldn't figure it out for a while, and simply put aside the doubts in his mind, and asked, "So is there any problem with this?"

    "The problem is big!".Assistant Tang said, “There are now many media reports about Lu Nianting’s illegal operations. I heard that the relevant departments have gone to his company to check the accounts. If someone finds out in the future, Qin Ke is his son. Wouldn’t it affect Qin Ke’s Image?"

    Song Yunran blinked and found that he was indeed negligent this time.

    He has always been immersed in the joy of bankrupting Lu Nianting, completely forgetting that Qin Ke might also be implicated.

    And he didn't expect to forget it, didn't Bai Wanning, who advised him to do it himself, didn't expect it?

    And Qin Ke as a party...

    Song Yunran became more confused as he thought about it, but unfortunately before he could figure out the logic, the reminder to board the plane came first.

    Leaving the airport two hours later, Xiao Ke was already waiting outside.

    As soon as he got on the bus, Song Yunran asked tentatively, "How is Qin Ke's mood in the past two days?"

.Xiao Ke's misrepresentation of the military situation almost caused a catastrophe before, but now he has become a lot more cautious.

    He pondered for a moment and replied, "It's just normal, and it doesn't seem to be particularly happy."

    "???"

    Song Yunran was taken aback for a moment, thinking that Qin Ke was not happy anymore!

    It must be quietly complaining about him in my heart!

    This time the crew did not shoot at the film and television base, but rented a local old street as the main location for the plot.

    Before getting off the bus, Song Yunran saw a lot of local residents dragging their homes to watch the excitement on the high ground.

    I don't know if there is any fainting powder in it.

    Song Yunran thought for a while, and put on a mask carefully when he got out of the car, so as not to be photographed, which would make CP fan's heart turbulent again.

    He came early, and the morning shooting was not over yet.

.After getting the pass, under the leadership of Xiao Ke, he kept quiet and entered the shooting site.

    Qin Ke was filming a fight scene. The policeman he played in the movie encountered several vicious criminals during the investigation. The two sides had a close confrontation in the alley.

    Qin Ke, who is in the state of being in the play, is exactly like two people.

    The sharp eyes and neat movements during the fight gave him a fierce temperament.

    Every time he kicked the opposing actor with a beautiful sweep of his legs, Song Yunran would shake inexplicably, feeling that those deliberately designed martial arts movements were like Qin Ke's waiting for a while to teach him.

    Many crew members on the set recognized Song Yunran.

.From time to time, they turned their heads and looked at Mr. Song, whose face was pale for some reason, and suddenly a question arose—didn't he come to visit the class? How could he look like a kid who was called into the office to be trained?

    Finally, until the director called to stop, Song Yunran felt that half of his life had been beaten by Qin Ke.

    He sat on the spot, his face didn't have the spirited smile when he went out. He lowered his head and saw a pair of long legs quickly approaching him, until he stopped in front of him, and he did not dare to raise his head for a long time.

    "When did you arrive?"

    Qin Ke's pleasant voice sounded from above.

    Song Yunran judged secretly, at least his tone sounded normal.

    He blinked, summoned the courage to hook his fingers, and motioned Qin Ke to sit next to him: "Uh... I said something, don't be too scared."

.Qin Ke turned his head: "Let's listen."

    "It's about Lu Nianting, I accidentally forgot a little detail when planning."

    Song Yunran gesticulated, "It's really a little detail, don't you look a bit like Lu Nianting, and it is true that he married Aunt Qin. If someone wants to target you by the way, these things may be affected. Shake it out."

    Qin Ke asked calmly, "So what?"

    "?"

    Song Yunran thought he didn't realize the seriousness, and frowned, "So it's likely to affect you. But don't worry, Assistant Tang has discussed with me urgently. There will be a case in which the company will show up as much as possible. Live, but..."

    "But you are not 100% sure?" Qin Ke asked.

    Song Yunran nodded in shame.

    Qin Ke smiled: "It's okay..I said hello to Chen Jing in advance, and when the time comes, just admit it. It's a fact. "

    Song Yunran was even more confused: "Have you thought of this a long time ago?"

    He was in a hurry and raised his volume subconsciously, "Then why didn't you stop me sooner?"

    If he realized it earlier, he might change his way or even give up dealing with Lu Nianting.

    After all, Qin Ke is more important to him than being hacked for two lifetimes.

    "Don't get excited, keep your voice down."

    Qin Ke raised a finger on his lips to signal him to stay calm and not irritable, and then asked in a hurry, "The reason why you hate Lu Nianting is because you want to retaliate and go back. There are other reasons why you want to vent your anger for me, right?"

    "……Um."

    "So I have no reason to stand up and stop you from doing what you want to do."

.Qin Ke looked into his eyes and said in a low voice, "I had too many concerns in my life, so I returned to the starting point before I had time to do anything. But you are different from me. You can do whatever you want. As for the rest Just leave the consequences to me to solve."

    Song Yunran was stunned for a few seconds.

    Is it his illusion? Why do you always feel that there is something in Qin Ke's words?

    The translated meaning is like "you are doing trouble outside, and if something happens, dad will take care of it for you"?

    After realizing this, Song Yunran became unhappy: "What do you mean!"

    Qin Ke chuckled softly: "Don't worry about the details. Come on, I'll introduce you to the director and producer. You know, maybe you can cooperate in the future."

    Song Yunran's presidential consciousness was awakened in an instant.

.He quickly stood up, walked with Qin Ke under the awning where the equipment was placed, and greeted several masters one by one.

    After several people exchanged contact information amicably, the director said: "I heard that today is your birthday?"

    Song Yunran nodded.

    The director smiled with joy: "It happens that the crew is off this afternoon, why don't we find a place to celebrate for you?"

    Song Yunran was thinking about how to decline the enthusiasm of the other party, and suddenly his nerves trembled.

    He glanced at Qin Ke with his usual face, then turned to look at the director: "Are you on holiday in the afternoon?"

    The director said: "Yes. A notice was given last week. This afternoon there is a major overhaul of the gas pipes in this street. We had to take a half-day rest."

    Song Yunran: "..."

    Oh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 20.6K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
196K 8K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
562K 15.8K 46
Peter Parker was hurt during a mission and accidentally text the wrong number. Natasha Romanoff was sleeping, when an unknown number text her and as...
9K 294 16
Random story coming inside my head, so whenever I'm updating, that means, something random story line strikes my head. Street Woman Fighter HAS A LOT...